Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ready To Show

(Jay) 
When we reached the hospital they made me wait in the waiting room. I finally calmed down. Guess I had to call her mom. I told her what happen. She lost her mind and said she was on her way. She came. everyone followed. Kelly, Solange, Angie, Matthew, Ty and Michelle. 

Mama Tina: What the hell happen??
Matthew: Is Beyoncé okay!?
Solo: Where is my nephew!?
Jay: Jayden has a few cuts on his arms, so they're cleaning that up. I have no idea whats going on with Bey. 
Kelly: How did this shit happen??
Jay: The SVU just hit us! 
Ty: The hell you mean "just"? Did it JUST come outta no where?
Angie: Did you run a red light or something??
Jay: *looks down in shame* Yeahh.
Solo: Nigga, what the fuck!! 
Matthew: What were you doing?? 
Kelly: Clearly he wasn't paying attention.
Mama Tina: Were y'all arguing or something?
Jay: *looks away*
Solo: Boy! If something happens to my sister! So HELP ME GOD! 
Matthew: Say something! Were you two fighting?
Jay: *soft voice* Yeah.

*Everyone throws theirs hands up* 

Mama Tina: Y'all need to be way more responsible! 
Kelly: I just want my sister and nephew to be okay. *wipes tears*
Mama Tina: Let us pray! 

*They all hold hands*

Mama: Dear heavenly father. We come to you, asking you to guide the hands of those doctors. We know that you're ONLY doctor, Father God! We ask that you make sure that my child and grand baby walk out this hospital living and breathing. We know that you will MAKE A WAY!
Solo: Yes Lawd!
Mama Tina: We love you Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ..
Everyone: Amen. 
Jay: Listen you guys..Im-
Solo: We on't be curring. Save it nigga! 
Doctor: Parents of Jayden Carter?

*They all stand up*

Doctor: Just the parents, sorry.
Jay: Thats me. Is my son alright? Is he okay?
Doctor: He's okay. I just stitched his arm up. Gave him medicine for pain-
Jay: Can I see him please??
Doctor: Of course. Follow me.

*The doctor takes Jay to see Jayden* 

Jay: Wassupp lil man!! *picks him up*
Jayden: Mama!!
Jay: Ya mama is gonna be just fine aight? Don't worry about mommy! *To doctor* Can I take him home?
Doctor: Yes. I'll get the paper work. 
Jay: Thanks. 
Doctor: *leaves and comes back 5 minute later*  Fill this out and he's free to go.
Jay: Okay. Doc, how is my wife doing? Is she okay?
Doctor: I don't know. I'll let you and your family know as soon as possible, sir. 
Jay: Thank you. 
Doctor: *smiles* *leaves*
Jay: *fills out papers* Come one lil man. Lets go see ya nana and everybody.
Jayden: Nana?
Jay: Maaan! When are you gonna say daddy? Say dada! 
Jayden: Dadadadadadada!!
Jay: *laughs* I needed that laugh! *walks out* *walks to receptionist* Here you go, ma'am.
Receptionist: *puts in files* He's free to go, sir.
Jay: Thank you. *walks to waiting room* 
Everyone: Jaaayyydddeeennn!!
Mama Tina: Let me hold my baby!! 
Jay: Careful. He has stitches.
Mama Tina: *takes Jayden* Heeey Granny's baby!! You okay?
Jayden: *whines* Dada! *reaches for Jay*
Jay: *takes Jayden* 
Jayden: *rests head on Jay's shoulder* Mama.
Jay: *sits* Mommy's okay! Aight man?
Jayden: *nods head* Mhmm.

*An hour later*

Doctor: *walks to Jay* Sir, can I speak to you in private please.
Jay: This is all family. You can say it.
Doctor: No sir, I think I should tell you in private.
Jay: *looking confused* Okay. *follows doctor* What is it? Is she okay??
Doctor: Umm. I don't know how to say this-
Jay: *anxious* Just say it. Say it.
Doctor: Im sorry but-
Jay: *gets loud* But what???
Doctor: *sighs* Im sorry but your baby didn't make it.
Jay: Baby? *tears up* She was *chokes up* she was pregnant? 
Doctor: Im sorry..
Jay: *clears throats* How far along was she?
Doctor: Two months. 
Jay: *lost for words* Ummm...Does she know?
Doctor: No, I think you should be the one to tell her.
Jay: Is she awake? Can I go see her? 
Doctor: Yes. She's awake. She has a slight head ache. But she's asking to see your son. Follow me.
Jay: *follows doctor* *walks in* Hi babe..how you feelin?
Bey: Im fine. Head ache. 
Jayden: Mama *reaches for Bey* 
Bey: Hi baby! Give him here.
Jay: *lays Jayden next Bey*
Bey: You okay mommy's baby?
Jayden: Mhmm.
Jay: *sits next to Bey's bed* Beyoncé, Im really sorry about this. I should have been paying attention. I don't even remember why we were arguing anymore-
Bey: Because it was stupid. 
Jayden: *lays his head on Bey's lap* 
Bey: *rubs his back* Tired I see.
Jay: Babe-
Bey: Leave me alone, Shawn. 
Jay: I know you're mad at me. I know you hate-
Bey: I don't hate you. I'm just mad and annoyed.
Jay: Babe, I really have something to tell you. 
Bey: What is it? *looks in his eyes*
Jay: *silent*
Bey: *concerned* What?
Jay: *sad tone* ...Did you..We...We lost the baby..
Bey: Shawn, Jayden is right here.
Jay: *looks in her eyes*
Bey: *looks in his eyes* Noo nooo Jaaaayyy...Noooo. *cries* *shakes head* Noooo..
Jay: *holds her hand* Im so so sooo sorry!!
Bey: *cries* How?... Why?...When? Whyyyy..
Jay: Im sorry! This is all my fault. 
Bey: *wipes tears* My head. *holds head*
Jay: Stop crying babe. Your head ache is gonna get worst. *wipes her tears*
Bey: How can I stop crying?? We just lost our baby, Jay. *wipes tears* 
Jay: Im-
Bey: Did you call my mom? *wipes tears*
Jay: *wipes tears* Yeah. They're in the waiting room.
Bey: Does anyone know?
Jay: No. Just us. *wipes tears*
Bey: Keep it that way. 
Jay: What? 
Bey: I don't want them to know. 
Jay: Aight....I really am sorry!
Bey: ...I didn't even know I was pregnant. How far along was I?
Jay: Two months. *wipes tears*
Bey: ...I missed all the signs. *wipes tears*
Jay: What signs?
Bey: Signs of being pregnant. Missing period. I thought it was just stress of Jayden's birthday party and our relationship..*cries* 
Jay: *hugs her* Shhhhhh shhhh!! *silent tears* 
Bey: I thought I caught Jayden's virus but I guess I was sick being from being pregnant. *cries* *hugs him tight* 
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Why didn't we see it, Jay?? Always hungry. Mood swings. *cries* How did we miss iiiitttt??
Jay: *silent tears* Im sorry baby. Im so sorry! 
Bey: I feel like God is punishing me for getting that abortion; by-
Jay: *holds her face and looks in her eyes* Listen to me...Its gonna be okay-
Bey: How do you know that? What if my body is all messed up because of the abortion and miscarriage. What if I can't anymore babies, Jay?
Jay: Don't worry about that. You're fine, aight. If God wants you to have another baby, then you WILL. Imma be here regardless. *kisses her forehead*  Relax please.
Bey: *breathes in and out*
Jay: *sits on the bed* But if you hate me, I understand. Its all-
Bey: I want to hate you, but I can't. I need you. *interlocks her finger with his*
Jay: How can you not hate me? 
Bey: Because you aren't fully to blame. We both caused the car accident by arguing-
Jay: Nahh, I shoulda just left it alone-
Bey: Do you remember why we were arguing?
Jay: Nah. *shakes his head*
Bey: Because you thought I was flirting with the waiter.
Jay: Because you were. Smiling and winking at that nigga and shit. 
Bey: Thats called being polite, Jay. You took it too far.
Jay: Man-
Bey: Why would I flirt with anyone when you're right next to me.
Jay: You are pretty bold-
Bey: Shawn, I don't wanna fight and argue anymore. I wasn't flirting wit that man, alright.
Jay: .... Alright. *stands up* 
Bey: *stops him* Wait. Where are you going?
Jay: To go get your parents, im sure they wanna see you.
Bey: Ohh. Don't tell them.
Jay: They should know-
Bey: Jay, no.
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Please. Just..no.
Jay: Aight.
Bey: You gotta promise.
Jay: Are you serious?
Bey: Matter of fact. You have to swear you won't say anything.
Jay: *sighs* I swear that los-this is between us. 
Bey: Thank you. Wait. How is the car?
Jay: Its fucked up.
Bey: Figures. 
Jay: We can always get another car.
Bey: Yeah but its not the same because that car was a gift from you.
Jay: *kisses her forehead* You'll get another gift.
Bey: Did you get our stuff from the car?
Jay: Just your purse and Jayden's backpack. 
Bey: Can you bring that back here?
Jay: Yeah i'll be back *leaves* *comes back 3 minutes later*
Mama Tina: Heeey baby. How you feeling?
Matthew: Wassupp baby girl. You okay?
Bey: Hi mama, daddy. Im okay. Just have a head ache. 
Mama Tina: Y'all done scared me half to death. 
Matthew: You two gotta stop all this arguing. Period.
Mama Tina: Right. Jayden doesn't need to see it or hear it. He deserves two parents that love each other.
Matthew: That are about to get married. 
Mama Tina: Y'all got it?
Bey: We hear you, ma.
Matthew: But are you listening?.....Jay?
Jay: Yeaaah. We're listening.
Mama Tina: Alright...We just wanted make sure you were okay. We gone get outta here.
Matthew: You're staying with Beyoncé tonight. Right, Jay?
Jay: *looks in Bey's eyes* I wouldn't be anywhere else. 
Bey: *quick smile*
Mama Tina: Well. Gimme my hug. *hugs Bey*
Matthew: *shakes Jay's hand*
Mama Tina: *hugs Jay*
Matthew: *hugs Bey*
Matt & MT: Love y'all.
Bey & Jay: Love you too.

*They leave. Solange and Ty walk in* 

Solo: Heeey Thu Thu. 
Ty: Hey Bey..
Bey: *dry* Heeey guys. 
Solo: You okay?
Bey: Yeahh I'm fine. Just sore. Head ache. 
Ty: Bey, you should have saw your ratchet sister. 
Bey: Ohh Lord. Solange, what did you do?
Solo: I didn't do anything. 
Ty: Now why are you lying? She was out there acting a fooh. Crying like you died or something. Then she was threatening to kill Jay. 
Solo: I don't recall. We coo, right Jay?
Jay: *chuckles* Yeah, Just keep it down because Jayden is sleeping. 
Ty: Anyway, lets talk about how much I want you to have another baby. 
Solo: Boy! Get outta here with all-lat! My thu thu is not having a damn baby. Can she walk down the isle first, nigga? 
Ty: Zip it! Beyonce can have another baby if she damn well pleases. Ain't that right Bey?
Bey: *fake laugh* Yeah.
Solo: Listen.....Jay. You get my sister pregnant again we gone have some problems. Got it?
Jay: *fake laugh* Yeah. Whatever you say your majesty. 
Ty: So for baby number 2. Girl or boy?
Bey: *silent*
Solo: Bey....Thu thu.....*claps twice* Beyonce..
Bey: Huh? Oh sorry! What were you saying?
Ty: That we want to have ano-
Jay: Babe, I think you should be getting some rest. 
Bey: He's right. I should be sleep or something. 
Ty: Alright..Well We are glad that you guys are okay. 
Solo: I'll tell them that you're going to sleep. 
Bey: Thank you. Tell everyone that I appreciate them coming. 
Solo: Alrighty. *hugs Bey* Love you. 
Bey: Love you too. 
Ty: *hugs Bey* Love you mama. 
Bey: Love you too. Drive safe. 
Solo: We will. 

*They leave* 

Jay: *sits on Bey's bed, right next to her* You alright?
Bey: *silent tears* *shrugs*
Jay: *kisses her forehead* 
Bey: Why did this have to happen to-
Jay: I don't know if this is the right thing to say but everything happens for a reason. What reason? I don't know. But what I DO know is that I'm here for you. Always. Even if you end up hating or resenting me...I know it hurts. I feel the same pain that you're feeling. We have to be strong and use this tragedy as something that will bring us closer together. We have a son to take of care of. He needs you. I need you....I love you. 
Bey: *wipes tears* I love you more. 
Jay: Its late. Get some sleep. *kisses her* 
Bey: I'll try. 
Jay: I'll be right here on this couch. 
Bey: Okay. 
Jay: You need me to take Jayden?
Bey: No. I want him to sleep with me. 
Jay: Alright. Good night. *kisses her*
Bey: Good night. 
Jay: *lays on the couch* 

*2 days later* 

Jay: *helping Bey walk in the house* 
Bey: Sssss, ooww. 
Jay: You okay?
Bey: My body is still sore. 
Jay: Thats gonna be taken care of. Massage-
Bey: You giving me a massage will turn into sex-
Jay: I know. Which is why I'm not doing it. 
Bey: Who is then?
Jay: A professional. Of course. I got Jayden. I just want you to relax. 
Jayden: *hugging Bey's legs* Hhhnnnn!!!
Jay: *picks him up* See what you did. Boy always want to be held. 
Jayden: *reaching for Bey* Mama. 
Bey: Oooo baby. Mommy can't hold you. I'm too sore.  *sits on couch*
Jayden: *cries* 
Jay: *sits next to Bey* Cut out all-lat crying man. Chill out. 
Jayden: *throws a tantrum* *reaching for Bey*  
Jay: *pops his legs* I said stop!!
Bey: You don't have to hit him, baby.
Jayden: *cries louder* 
Bey: He's probably hungry and sleepy. *takes Jayden* Shhhh! You don't have to cry. 
Jay: Go take a bath babe. The people should be here in the next hour. 
Bey: Okay. Take him. 
Jay: *takes Jayden*


(Bey) 
I went into the bedroom bathroom. Ran some very warm water. Putting bubbles in the water. I slowly took off my clothes. Stepping in the tub slowly. The warm water felt amazing on my cold body. Being as I felt lifeless. I have been through too much in the past couple of days. I needed to relax and clear my head. As I sat in the bathtub. I thought. I thought a lot. Why didn't I hate Jay? How could I hate him? As bad as I wanted to hate him. Something inside of me wouldn't let me. I guess that was our unborn not allowing me to hate him. I need Jay. He is so strong. At night at the hospital, when he thought I was sleeping. I heard sniffling, he was crying. He never cried in front of me. That was him being strong for Jayden and I. I sat in the tub for about ten minutes before I washed my body. I got out of the tub. Dried off and put on some lotion and put my rob on. I had some thoughts running through my head. I needed to write them down. I found a notepad and began to illustrate my thoughts. 



If I begged and if I cried
Would it change the sky tonight?
Would it give me some light?
Should I wait for you to call?
Is there any hope at all?
Are you drifting by...

When I think about it
I know that I was never there or even cared
The more I think about it
The less that I was able to share with you
I try to reach for you, I can almost feel you
You're nearly here
And then you disappear
(Disappear, disappear, disappear)
You disappear
(Disappear, disappear, disappear)

And when I lie all by myself
I see your face, I hear your voice
My heart stays faithful
And time has come and time has passed
If it's good it's got to last
It feels so right

When I think about it
I know that I was never there or even cared
The more I think about it
The less that I was able to share with you
I try to reach for you, I can almost feel you
You're nearly here
And then you disappear
(Disappear, disappear, disappear)
You disappear
(Disappear, disappear, disappear)
You, you disappear

I missed all the signs, one at a time...
You were ready
What did I know?
Starting our lives...
Now my love, I'm ready to show

When I think about it
I know that I was never there or even cared
The more I think about it
The less that I was able to share with you
I try to reach for you, I can almost feel you
You're nearly here
And then you disappear
You disappear, you disappear
You disappear, disappear

Jay*knocks on the door* Bey.
Bey: *puts notepad under the covers* Come in.
Jay: *opens door* You ready?
Bey: Yeahh. 


(Jay) 
Bey got her two hour massage. During that time I fed Jayden and laid him down for a nap. I put him on the couch. I also ate something. Bey came out. I asked her how she felt. "I feel better. Not sore anymore" she replied. "Are you relaxed now?" I asked as she sat on my lap facing me. "Yes. Im relaxed" she said. Then she kissed my lips and said "Thank you so much". "Thats what Im here for." I kissed her. "But I need to take a shower, babe" I said. She got up. I went to take a shower. I took a 15 minute shower and threw a tee shirt and basketball shorts. I noticed a lump in the bed. I pulled the covers back and saw a notepad. I read what was written. It brought tears to my eyes....






To Be Fucking Continued....




18 comments:

  1. Awwww how sweet of Jay to get emotional over Bey's poem/song! <3 … ; … I can't believe Bey was pregnant tho :/ - too depressing! - I'm glad everyone is ok though! - GREAT UPDATE! ; UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad she lost the baby, but at the same time they're not ready to desk with another one yet! They have a lot of growing to do. I'm glad Bey doesn't hate Jay.
    Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and i have to say that i love it. I love the fact that you incorporated the song 'disappear' into the last post. This post was very emotional. I really hope that they're able to overcome their loss together as a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great update!! i cant believe she lost the baby :( your blog is so good! don't ever stop writing!!! update sooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a greaaaaat update!!! that was sooo sad. Jay and Bey are a great couple because although that they have arguments and fights, they love each other so much, they are connected! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it poor bey bey I hope she can have another baby

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the update. well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful update. I really do hope Beyoncé and Jay can reconnect and have an even stronger relationship. They really understand each other, being that they're emotionally, spiritually and physically connected. I can see from here on that they'll really get to know each other more and the the arguing will subside... Aww this chapter had me in tears, Jay can be such a Cornball I find it cute. Disappear is definitely by far one of my favorite songs, before I even read the chapter the title kind of gave me the hint.

    Can't wait for the next chapter!! You run an amazing blog. Lovely writing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww great update *tears* at bey losing the baby and lord Ty and solo sooooo ratchetttttt lmaoo GREAT UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This update was GREAT. But soooo Sad :'(
    And you put my song in it too. Omg. I hope she can get pregnant again. I love them. Shawn being so strong for his family is admirable.
    -@Leah_BEY_a

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I am crying.... This post was EVERYTING!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg this was so good, update soon please :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Update soon pleaaaaaaaaaseeee :(((

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this post really touch me plez update soon best update todate awwww tears update long over due now

    ReplyDelete