Monday, January 30, 2012

DRUNK SEX


Previously on "Jayoncé Journey Of Love" Jay and Bey had great sex the night before she had to leave for the DC3 tour in tokyo, Kanye called the next morning and tells Jay about new tracks. Bey was kind of upset that he went instead hang with her, but she had good time with her girls though...Jay was very irresponsible and lost track of time, missed taking her to the airport...the girls and Ty go out get waisted..Ty, Angie and Bey at the bar ordering more drinks and someone walks up...

*Someone walks up and taps Bey on her shoulder and Bey turns around..*

Bey: Uhh, hi.
Guy: You wanna dance?
Bey: Sure, a dance won't hurt much.
*Bey gets up, and this "guy"grabs her hand and leads her to the dance floor. Ty  and Angie look at each other SHOCKED*

Ty: OOP! Look at her! With no care in the damn world!
Angie: Okay!!!! Like Jay didn't just do that to her..
Ty: Right!! Now her ass is just poppin her puss on him..
Angie: *Drunk laugh* you a damn fooh nigga! Enough about Beys ass!! Lemme go shake my ass!
Ty: Yes bitch! Let's!!!

*They're all dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Bey is still backing it up on "the guy"....and the unthinkable happens...*

Bey: What the hell are you doing ??
Guy: What ? I thought you wanted me to ?
Bey: Just because we're dancing don't mean you kiss me and get carried away...
Guy: Sorry! My fault !! You're drunk so I thought I'd take a shot at it..
Bey: You know what...Nevermind! C'mon y'all Im ready to go !!

*They leave, get in the car and head to the hotel*

Bey: Kelly?  Don't think I didn't you see giving that man a lap dance !!! 
Kelly: Who meeee??*drunk laugh*
Bey: No bitch! The girl behind you!! Yes YOU! *they all laugh* ya twat was all out! 
Michelle: Uht uhn!! We saw you backin your ass up on that guy..
Angie: Okay! She tryna put Kelly on blast. And her ass was lookin like a hoe.
Ty: Exactly!! You was on 4 tonight ! Actin like you aint got Jay at home waiting on you! 
Michelle: Yes!!! Preach that shit! I mean stuff !*laughs*
Kelly: Bitch!!! you're half way to hell !!! Drunk ass! Don't try to censor your words now!!
*All laugh*
Michelle: Hush yo mouth! It aint about ME. It's about BEY....ooo that shit rhymed. Someone needs to sign me..
*All laugh*
Kelly: I'm proud of you Beyonce girl! Out there acting like you single
*Trys to high 5 her but Ty interrupts it*
Michelle &Angie: yessssss *laughing*
Bey: Mhmm! Girl! Jay who ? 
Ty: NO!!! You single bitches need to shut that shit up!!  

*They arrive at their hotel , they all go to their sepperate rooms*

(Beys room) 
*Bey walks in, takes her heels off, walks to her bedroom*
*Jay is sitting on the bed with floors*
Bey:*gasps* You scared the SHIT outta me! What are you doing here ?
Jay: Look Beyonce, I know you mad that I was late but I'm here now..
Bey: ooooo! GREAT! Whoopty fucking DO!! You was probably out doing shit you shouldn't have!!
Jay: I'm not the one has people calling them at 3:00 in the morning.
Bey: ohhhhhhhh SHUT UP! It was Kelly that called, damn!
Jay: mmmmhhmmm! Right!
Bey: Why do you think she knew that had sex that night ?
Jay....oh.
Bey: Yeah..*mocks Jay* "oh"
Jay: Alright, well I didn't come all the way out her to argue with you..
Bey: Well...there's the door. Use it if needed!
Jay: Are you serious ? You want me to leave ? You don't wanna be with me Beyonce ??
Bey: Maybe I'm don't.*starts to walk to the bathroom but stumbles, with her clumsy ass*
Jay:*giggles* Bey, you drunk?
Bey: No, Im sober as the day I was born.
Jay: *laughs* lies !! 
*helps bey to the bed, they're sitting the end of the bed facing each other*
Jay: Serious note*he looks into her eyes* I really and truly am sorry. I know I should've kept track of the time. I prolly shouldn't have gone to the studio knowing you had to leave..I'm sorry Beyonce..can you forgive me please babe?? I love you! 
Bey: *looking at Jay with a goofy ass look on her face*  ....damn! Your brown eyes get me EVERY TIME !!
Jay: So you forgive me drunken hot girl ?? 
Bey: ONE! I'm NOOOOOT drunk!! And TWO !! I forgive you!! Don't let that shit happen again...Homie don't play that!
Jay: *cracks up* shut ya drunk ass up....You haven't said those 3 magical words back to me...
Bey: That cuz I'm nooooooot!

*Jay picks her up, lays her down, sits on her, pins her arms down and tickles her*

Jay: Tell me you love me!!
Bey: *cracking up, about piss on herself* ok ok okaaaaay! I LOVE YOUU!! 
Jay: That's what I thought! 
*Bey looks at him like he's a hot Popeyes Chicken Bisquit, biting her lip*
Bey: You gots some making up to do !!
Jay: Mm! And I know just where to start!! 
Bey: is that right ? And where is that ? 
Jay: With this DICK!! 
Bey: To bad I don't want that ! *laughs*
Jay: Oh you don't ? *kisses her neck, Bey slightly moans*
Bey: *Getting wetter each time he lick her neck*
Jay: *Left hickeys all over her neck*

*Shit was getting hot, heavy and steamy!! Jay was hard than bricks and Beys drunk ass was wetter than the Pacific Ocean. They undress each other between the kisses, they're booty asshole naked, Bey has legs gat wide open, Jay is in between her thick ass thighs on his knees...*

Jay: *kissing her inner thighs* Bey you got thick ass thighs, you got the best pussy I've ever seen.
Bey: *horny as fuck* It better be the only pussy you're looking at..
Jay: Hmm, lemme show how much I love you girl!

*Jay went IN! It's eating time!!! Jay was dimolishing that COOCHIE !!, Bey loved every damn second of it*

Bey: * trying to back up from Jays tongue but he had  locked DOWN* ahhhhh!!!! Shiiiit!! Jaaay!! 
Jay: Damn, this pussy taste like chocolate strawberries *continues to fest*
Bey: *arches her back* mmmmm! Yesss Jay! Just like that!!! *moans*
Jay:*feasting*
Bey: okayyyyy!!! No moooore*trying to move*
Jay: Uht uhn!! Stay still !!*continues to eat*
Bey: I'm cuuuuuuming...ahhhhh!!
Jay: You ready for daddy dick Bey ?
Bey: *Bites her lip and shakes her head yes*
Jay: You saying that now, I'mma show how sorry I am..*put his "Ego" in her DEEP, and strokes her slowly*
Bey: ohhhh Jay ! I can feel you in stomach!!*moan, Jay speeds his pace*
Jay: *grunts* shiiiiiiit! I love this pussy!!
Bey:  'mmmmm !!!!!
Jay: What's my name girl*grunts*
Bey: Jaaaaaaayyyy!!!! *moans loader*

*Jay grabs her waists and pounds her like no tomorrow*
Bey:  Shaaaaaaawn Cooooreeeey!!!!
Jay: What ?? Can't hear you!*moans*

*they make love in missionary for 20 minutes, then he gets from the side, he has Beys legs in the air for 10 minutes, then he gets from BACK!!*

Bey: Ahh ahh ahhhh ahhhhhh!!!! Ohhh myyyy goooodnesssss!!!!! 
Jay: You love this dick Bey ??...ohhh shiiiiid!
Bey: mhmmmmmmm!! 
Jay: *goes harder* you WHAT?
Bey: I loooove this dick daaaaaaaddy!!*moans*
Jay: Tell me you love me!!!
Bey:  I looooove youu dadddddyyy!!! ...I'm cuuuuming!!!
Jay: Me too!! *both cum*
Jay: Now get on top and ride this dick!
*Bey get on top and rides her big daddy!!*
 Bey: ohhhh shiiiit!!
Jay: *rubbing her back, and watching his dick go in and out. Ahhhh!! You feel good af!
Bey: *speeding up her pace, flipping her hair around, looking back at Jay*  you like it baby?
Jay: Hell naw! I love this Shiiiiiit!!! Oooo shiiit!

*She rides for 20 minutes!*
Bey: I'm cumming daddy!!! Ooooo!!
Jay: Wait for daddyy baby..*grabs her waist and pounds fast and hard*
Bey:  ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Shaaaaaaawn!! Noooo moooooore!!!!! 
Jay: Shut the fuck up Bey, you gone handle this DICK!!!!!

*He beats it up for 15 minutes and Bey is going crazy but she is ready stop. He nuts and they fall back on the bed, Jay gets up to get some water*

Jay: *dancing around* yeaaaaah!!! Daddy put down RIGHT!!! You can't even talk!
Bey: *Laughs* shut up, turn the light off so I can go to sleep!
Jay: Nope! Not until you tell me I put it down!*does his beat it up dance*
Bey: okay! You gone stop doing that damn dance ?*laughs*
Jay: yeah!
Bey:  Okay daddy you put down! Now!! Turn of the light! I'm sleepy!!
*he turns the lights off, climbs in the bed*

Jay: I love you babe!
Bey: *silence*
Jay: *leans over and sees that sleep*
Jay: I put that ass to bed! 

*they sleep in each other arms, but there's a knock at the door*

To Be Continued.....PLEASE COMMENT.

4 comments:

  1. Omg! I hope its not that guy from the club at the door!! Jay put it DOWN!" Lol...i wonder whatx going 2 happen next. Update soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You gone stop doing that damn dance?" lmfao, hilarious! Now we all no Jay can't dance, so I can just picture him now lol. Great post sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit I think its dat guy from the club! Lol updates soon plz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omggg that sex was everything jay put it down and who the hell is at the door smh better not be that guy smh lorddd can't wait for the next update

    ReplyDelete