Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lasts Night Recap



First I'mma say that I really appreciate y'all reading my blog, y'alls comment CRACK ME UP and give me ideas for the next post! So please leave comments or tweet me(Ms_TarajiahTyes)...shout out to ALL my sisters it's to many of y'all to post y'alls Twitter! But love y'all...ANYHOW, y'all freaky fuckers know what happen last time...here we go...

*There was a knock at the door, Jay ignored it because he was worn out from the GOLDEN PRECIOUS(Beys coochie), but WHOEVER it was started banging louder and louder and woke up Ghettoncé and its a little after 3.*

Beys Thoughts:
"oooooh shit, please DO NOT let it be that dude from the club, if it is Jay gone kill me and him..Lawd JESUS im calling on ya holy name, help a sista out"

Bey: I'll get it
Jay: SIKE! Lay down, I'll get it
*Jays attempts to get up, but Bey is convinced that it's guy from the club so she try's get the door*
Bey: Relax pop pop, I got it.
Jay: *gives her a "wtf" look*Didn't I say lay down. I said I got it. I see I need to fuck some sense into you!


*Bey does just exactly what her big daddy says and lays her ass down(check mode much) Jay finds the strength to get up and answers the door*


Solo: Look!!! It's 3 in the damn morning !!! And you guys woke my damn child!! Now the whole building is CLEAR that my sister has to daddy's. I'd like to get some sleep!! 
Jay: *cracking up* oh shit! My bad. We're sorry!  

Solo: Mhmm, Where is my sister anyway ?
Jay: She's in the knocked out..
Solo: MM! I bet she is*Laughs*
Jay: Alright, well take me nephew back ya room so he can sleep*chuckles*
Solo: Okay, don't touch my sister anymore tonight. Let her coochie rest..
Jay: *cracking up* Oh Lord Solange! Take yo ass to BED!!
Solo: Mhmm, good night..
*They hug, Jay kisses Julez on the forehead, he close the door and walks back the room where Bey is. She was sitting up in the bed under the covers, she was so nervous. Could that guy from the club possibly followed her..*
Bey: Babe who was at the door ???
Jay: You never guess who banging the damn cops
Bey: *Nervous laugh* Who ??
Jay: Yo crazy ass sister!! *Laughs*
Bey: *Deep sigh of relief* Ohhhh, what did she say ??
Jay: She told me to give you coochie a rest for the tonight..*Laughs*
Bey: *Gasps, and covers her mouth* Oh my goodness she did NOT say that !! *Laughs*
Jay: I mean what can I can say I puts shit DOWN
*Jays attempts to get up and do his "beat it up dance" but Bey grabs his arm and stops him*
Bey: Jay, I swear if you get up to that stupid ass dance again..
Jay: And if I do, what you gone do ??
Bey: You're gonna be CUT OFF !! *laugh*
Jay: Ch!..You LYING..You CANT RESIST this dick girl!
*Try's to kiss her, but Bey stops him*
Bey: No pop pop! I'm sore and tired!! 
Jay: C'mon Bey, one more round..
Bey: Jay NO! Give my poor vagina a damn rest..Let her sleep..
Jay: Fine, she can rest..for NOW! But tomorrow its "Beat it up" time *Does his Beat it up dance, then climbs in the bed*
Bey: *Cracking up, she's in tears* Oh my gosh, babe leave the dancing to me! Find a new dance at least
Jay: Mhmm, You're just a hater!
Bey: Oop! Nigga PLEASE! Aint NOBODY hating on that ugly ass dance! *laughs*
Jay: Babe, you're fuckin CLOWN
Bey: *whispers* That damn dance makes you look like a clown..
Jay: Huhh? I can't hear you! what chu say ?
Bey: Huh ? I didn't say anything..
Jay: That's what I thought!
Bey: Okay pop pop, shut up so I can go to sleep!
Jay: Girl, you better watch that mouth. Before you get punished with this dick.
Bey: Okay okay, sorry. I love you. Good night.
Jay: I love you more baby boo.


*Bey lays her head on her big daddy's chest. They fall asleep..Then Bey wakes up at 2pm to get shower from that EPIC SWEATY sex and she sees all the hickey on her neck*


Bey: Jaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!
Jay: *Comes running the bath* What Bey ? You okay ?
Bey: NO! Look at my damn neck! 
Jay: So! Look at my damn back. You scratched a nigga all up. *Laughs*
Bey: Jay, this isn't funny..
Jay: Calm down baby, they go away.
Bey: Yeah yeaaah! get out, so that I can shower. 


*They shower, get dressed and EVERYONE meets up to go to lunch and hang out. Bey and Jay walk in the restaurant and see everyone sitting down waiting on them*


Bey: Hi guys.
Jay: Wassup. 
Everyone: Heeeeeeey!
Mama Tina: Jay when did you get here ?
Jay: Uhhh. Late last night..
Matthew: You should stayed where you were.
Bey: Dad? Stop!
Matthew: What?
*Everyone ignores rude ass Matty*
Kelly: uhh Bey?
Bey: Huh ? 
Kelly: Why the HELL do you have that got damn scarf around neck in the 70 degree weather ?
Solo: I know why!
Bey: *Gives Solo the death stare* No reason I just thought it was cute.
Ty: Well is AINT! Take that ugly shit..I mean stuff off
Bey: Yall dont like my scarf ??
EVERYONE: Hell NO*They laugh, even Jay*
Mama Tina: Bey take that off! You look SILLy chilee
Solo: Yeahh Thu Thu take it off let us see your BEAUTIFUL giraffe neck.
Mama Tina: Bey, take that out. Imma fashion designer, I know what looks good and that AINT it.
*Bey looks at Jay, like she wants to kill him*
Solo: Ohh mama, I've been meaning to tell you about that "fashion line" ummm. No, it ain't cute!!
Matthew: Beyonce, I know you heard your tell to take that scarf off..
Mama Tina: *To Solo* Girl you best hush and feed my granbaby..*To Bey* Chile! Take that off..


*Bey slowly removes her ugly ass scarf*


Angie: Daaaaaayuuuuuuum!! *falls out laughing*
Ty: Girl! What happen to "Jay who?" thats whats you said last night. *Bey gives him the death stare*
Jay: You said that ?
Bey: uhhh no
Mama Tina: Chile, You..Jay..What ha...nevermind
Matthew: I just lost my appetite 
Kelly: MM MM MM! That's why I kept hearing all that banging last night..
Michelle: Mmmm. Her *mocks her* pop pop. put it down.


*Bey is so embarrassed, Solo is CRACKING UP, Jay has the "beat it up" smirk on his face..but they stop messing with her and everyone orders their food and now it's Bey turn*


Bey: Oh and can I have some grapes please ?
Waiter: Sure *walks away*
Solo: Oh Lawd! They grape SLAYER just ordered grapes.
Ty: Lawd Hammercy, Beyonce is about FUCK THESE GRAPES UP!
Michelle: Bey, PUHLEAAAASE don't eat them grapes.
Bey: Why ? Y'all KNOW I love me some grapes...
Kelly: Girl do you remember that interview we did in 2000..and you was tearin them grapes UP.
Michelle: Okay, she was smackin inmy damn ear and what not.and when I tried to get one she look at me like I stole her man..
Bey: I was not, leave me alone.
Kelly: Chilee...stop with all these all damn lies..


*They eat and continue making fun off Bey The Grape SLAYER..They leave and Bey and Jay go out, he took her shopping because he had to make up for missing her flight. And they go out to dinner..*


(Restaurant)
Jay: Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter
Bey: Carter ?
Jay: Yeah I ain't studdard 
Bey: Carter huh ? I like the sound of that.
Jay: You don't have a choice
Bey: Ch! I always have a choice baby
Jay: HA! Not in the case.
Bey: Jay I* interrupted*
Jay: Beyonce I don't give a fuck, Im marrying you. END of story..
Bey: Ooooo, You taking control I like that daddy.
Jay: Shiiiiiiiit! You gone LOVE it tonight
Bey: Oh goodness! Im*interrupted*


 *The guy from the club walk ups to their table*




TO BE CONTINUED....PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR MENTION ON TWITTER WITH YA THOUGHTS..Sorry for any typos....







3 comments:

  1. Omggg lord have mercy bring on the drama it's about to go down bet he meant the kiss in the club smh and lmaooo at them making fun of bey I was die laughing too ctfuuu GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This post waz hella funny! Im still laughn...the guy from the club needz 2 bounce! Jay bout 2 get heated with both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOOOOO at Bey's hickies and that damn scarf. And I was ctfu at that Dereon shade!!!! XD But yea shit's about to go down. It's not like she wanted him to kiss her tho...

    ReplyDelete