Friday, January 27, 2012

Destiny's Fulfiled


So it's April 2005 Bey and Jay are stronger than ever, they've been through there shares of ups and down..of course their living together! Being that its 2005 means that its the Destinys child era, the ladies are going their WW tour !!! Starting in TOKYO!!! So it's the day before they leave to Tokyo...here we go...

(Bey & Jay house)
*Bey was sitting on the couch on her Blackberry on Ty's twitter laughing at the crazy ass BeyHive dragging that BITCH Keri Flopsin and texting people*

Jay:*waking up from a nap, walking into the living* Hey Bey.
Bey:*looking at her not paying Jay any attention*... Huh ?
Jay: Who you texting?
Bey: ...Huhh? Ohh, I'm just on Ty's Twitter.
Jay: babe, why don't you just use your own account?
Bey: Jay, do you not remember the VMA's ?? *laughs* If I tweet from my own account my fans will shut twitter down!...Again!
Jay:*cracks up* Yeah ya fans are crazy !!

*They continue talking and watching movies, Bey was laying on top of Jay w/ her head on his chest*
Bey: babe...you're still taking me to the airport tomorrow night right??
Jay: Of course baby!! How can I not ?? This is our last night together before you leave me for a few months, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didnt!!
Bey: you'd be the WORST!!
Jay: *laughs* I'm the best you ever had!!
Bey:  Ch....you ight!!*giggles*
Jay: Ha! You wasnt saying that last night!! *mocking her* oooo baby you *interumpted*
Bey:OKAY! Jay I was there. I remember! *laughs*
Jay: Yeaaaaaah! Daddy puts in WORK! That's why you're sore now!!*smacks her ass*
Bey: Ouch! Don't be spanking me*giggles*
Jay: I should give you a taste right before you leave..have you dick whipped. You won't be fuckin around with other niggas!!
Bey: Baby you already got me whipped. I'm not thinking about anybodies dick but yours.*passionately kisses him*
Jay: Woman!! You better stop that before I take you upstairs!
Bey:*kisses him again*
Jay:*getting aroused* ight get the yellow tape, cuz I'm about to murder this pussy!
Bey:*cracking up* Babe that was so corny! 
Jay: mmhmm....wait right here! I'll be right back!

(Jay goes to their bedroom, lights some candles and turns on some soft baby making music)

(Bey's thoughts: "gosh I love that man...what the hell is he doing up there. Got me down here waiting on him...I don't wanna leave him for 2 months for this tour, I wish he could come with me...*Jay interrupted her thoughts*)

Jay: *walking towards Bey* Hey baby *grabbing her hand* follow me
Bey:*smiles* Okay...what do you have up your sleeve?
Jay: Just wait and see love *smiles at her*
Bey: Ohh gosshh! 

*walking into the bedroom*
Bey: awwww baaaabe *cheesin mad hard*
Jay: Just for you babe, I know how y'all girls like it to be special and what not! *laughs*
Bey: ohh hush *giggles* kiss me
Jay: haha, my pleasure *grabs her face and kisses never before*
Bey:*breaks the kiss and gives him the D4Y eyes*
Jay: *smirks* I know what that means*lifts her up and lays her down and gets on top*
Bey: *looks deep into his eyes* make love to me daddy.
Jay: you got it, baby.

*They kiss passionatetly, like it was their first kiss, they undress each other between kisses*
Jay:*Down at Kittyvile, devouring that coochie*
Bey: *eyes closed breathing heavily*ooo,...mmmh....ahhhh oooo babyyyy!
Jay: *flickering her clit w/ her tongue...then stick his tongue inside of her*
Bey: ahhhhh Jayyy..I'm cuuming*cums on Jays tongue and his nasty ass swallows it*
Jay:*positions himself between her THICK ASS thighs, kisses Beys lips and looks her in the eyes* daddy loves you BeyoncĂ©!
Bey: *smiles* I know! Now stop talking, so Daddy can show Mama how much he loves her! 
Jay: OOP ! You ain't said nothing but a word!*Jays try's to go in RAW but Bey stops him*
Bey: Jay!? What are you doing ??
Jay: Bey, I think it's pretty clear what I'm doing.
Bey: I know that, go get a condom babe.
Jay: awww come on Bey, we've together for how long. Why are we still using condoms 
*still hard as bricks*
Bey: Jay, don't do that and because I said so
Jay: fine! You're lucky I love you !*leans over to the night stand and grabs the condoms and puts in on*
Bey: Now where were we ??
Jay: right here*pushes himself inside Beys WET kitty kat as he kisses her*
Bey:*gasps as he puts his "Ego" inside of her* 
Jay:*stroking slowly in missionary*
Bey: faster daddy!!
Jay:*thursts fast as he can*
Bey:*She's in heaven, can't even get her words out* J..Sh..*moans loud as shit* I..ohhhh myyyyy go
Jay:*Still thrusting fast and breathing heavy* you love daddy dick*
Bey: iiiiiiiii *moans*
Jay: huh!? I can't hear you !!
Bey: yesssssssss!!! I love daddy dick
Jay:*slows down a tad bit*
Bey:*meeting his thrust*
Jay: ooooo SHIT! *cums and grabs another condom* ight time for you to ride daddy dick!
Bey:*gets on top and slides Jays "Ego" inside of her*
Jay: mmmmmh!!!
Bey: *facing Jay bouncing up and down while Jay is holding then tiddays!* mmmhmmm hmmmmhhmmm *moans*
Jay: yeaaah mama just like that,  ...oooo SHIIIIIT bey!!
Bey: oooo baby! *starts grinding on Jays dick to be the beat of "Nobody" by Keith Sweat (music was still playing)*
Jay: *hand behind his head letting Bey freaky ass do her thing, moaning* yeaaaah ride daddy dick just like that.
*Bey rides him for the whole song, then "Dance(Ass)" by Big Sean and Nicki Minaj comes on* 
Bey: oooooh SHIT!! This is my SONG!! *she puts her back towards him and starts poppin and bouncing her ass to beat*
Jay: ahhhhhhh shit!!!! *smacks her ass and makes it jiggle*
Bey: oooo shiiiit! Ahhhhh *moans*
Jay: mmmmm!! *grabs her waist and takes FULL control and starts BEASTIN!!!* 
*screams LOUD, she wasnt expecting Jay to take control*
Bey:  Ahhhhhh ohhhhhhh myyyyy...im cuuuuuuming!!! *starts shaking*
Jay:*moans* here I cum!!!! 
*but Jay isn't finished just yet..flips her over goes HAM on that ass*
Bey: Jayyyy!! No mooooore!! I can't go any longer *trying to run from the dick*
Jay: Uht uhnn!! Get yo ass over here! You gone take this dick!! *thrusting fast* what's my name ??
Bey: Shaaaaaaaawnnnnnn!!!*moans*
Jay: whose pussy is this ??*grunts*
Bey: ahhhhh! It's YOURS daddy!!
Jay: damn right!!*grunts*
Bey: noooo moooore*moan*
Jay: almost there baby....ooooh shiiiiiit! *cums* Ahhhhhh!
(*they lay up under each other*)
Bey: wow! We are covered in sweat!
Jay: damn baby, you had a niggas toes curling!!
Bey: *giggles* I know! I'm good!
Jay: hahahaa HUSH....ight I'm tired babe. Let's go to sleep.
(*just as they were going to sleep Beys phones rings*)
Bey: *Looks at her phone and ignores the call*
Jay: babe, who was that ?
Bey: nobody babe, let's go to sleep.
Jay: uhh uhnn Bey who was that?
Bey: nobody important Jay, just go to sleep.
Jay: mhmmm, alright.
Bey: good night, I love you!
Jay: night! Love you too. *They fall asleep naked with Jays arms wrapped around her*

The next day they wake up at 10:00 to the sound of Jays phone ringing.
Jay: *yawns and steps out the room so he won't wake Bey *...hello ?
Kanye: wassup nigga, what you doing today ?
Jay: uhhh hanging with him Bey and then taking her to airport later on tonight. Why Wassup ?
Kanye: ohh yeah the tour....but look I got this concept for a new track and i cant get it off my mind..I need you come meet me at the studio real quick. 
Jay: uhhhhh Idk, if I say yeah Bey gone kill me..
Kanye: Jay, stop being a pussy! It won't take long since you don't write ya lyrics anyway!
Jay: yeah you right! But I'mma talk to Bey and I'm hit you back !
Kanye: ight ! Hurry up nigga! 
Jay: ight I gotchu!
*they hang up, Jay walks back to the room but Bey wasn't in the bed so he figured she was in the bathroom* 


*walking in the bathroom and sees Bey in the mirror washing her face, he hugs from behind*
Jay:Good morning beautiful 
Bey: Morning baby.
Jay: soo uuum, I was just talking to Kanye and he was talking about this track he wants*interpumpted*
Bey: *turns around* Jay! No!
Jay: Babe I'mma*interumpted*
Bey: Jay, you're suppose to go shopping with me before I leave tonight!
Jay: I know babe, I just wanna see what this track is about. Im coming back afterwards
Bey: yeah ! You better come back !! I'll go with the girls.
Jay: ight, well I'mma shower.
Bey: Okay.*Bey goes and gets dressed and calls Kelly and Michelle their at the same hotel. Kelly's phone is on speaker*
Kelly: Hey Bey
Michelle: Hi Bey
Bey: okay so Jay has to go to the studio for a little bit so he's not going target and what not with me, y'all wanna ?
Kelly: Hol up Bey*laughs* Jay kicks you to side and you think you just call us and use us ?
Michelle: mhmm! That's right you tell her Kelly! *high 5's Kelly* her rude ass!
Bey: *laughs* uhhh yeah! ...no I'm just kidding! You know I love yall!
Kelly & Michelle: mhmm
Bey: *giggles* so since yall together y'all get ready and come over. 
Michelle: alrighty, we'll see ya in 45 minutes.
Kelly: See ya Bey*they hang up, Bey ate some cereal and waited...50 minutes pass and door bell rings*

*gets up and answers the door, it's the ladies*
Bey: Heeey ladies!*hugs them*
Kelly & Michelle: Heeeey! 
*Jay comes down stairs*
Jay: Wassup ladies!*hugs them*
Jay: ight baby,to the studio for a few hours* flight is at 8:15* 
Bey: okay. Call me*they kiss for like 2 minutes*
Michelle: errrrmm*cough cough* y'all two need a moment
Kelly: yeah! We don't need to see this shit!*laugh* 
Jay & Bey: Sorry*both laugh*
Michelle: y'all just can't get enough, can y'all ?
Kelly: Ch..girl you know they got it IN last night.
Michelle: Yesss! Preach that shit Kels! 
Kelly: yessss! Girl! Look at the way Bey is sitting, her ass can't even walk properly!*Kelly,Michelle and even Jay giggles laugh*
Bey: okay! Guys stop! *laughs*
Bey:see you later babe 
*Jay leaves and they go and do their thing, some fans notice them they signs on autographs and take pictures....Time passes by and its now 7:00 and Bey has been calling Jay every since they got back to the house, she even called Kayne's phones and got no answer....*
TO BE CONTINUED....


I hope you guys like it...Follow me on twitter @Ms_Tarajiahtyes and @TBooogie....thanks for reading...Please comment with your thoughts..

7 comments:

  1. Girl! This post >>>>>>>>> nice job TJ! I can tell this blog is gonna be the freakiest out of everybody's lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl ! Omggg sis ! That post was AMAZINGGGGGG I LOVEEEEED IT !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssssssss Im All Here For This Post!!!! That 'Dance' Part. Lmao Aye! Lovedddd It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! Great sex :) But who was callin Bey's phone ? O_o
    And Jay better pick up his phone cause she got a flight in an hour! Can't wait for the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHo is TY? AM just starting to read your blog and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know now Beys stylist. ha just figured i out.

      Delete