Sunday, January 29, 2012

Flight 44


(Studio with Jay and Kanye) 
Kanye: *walking out the booth* yo, Jay these song are dope as fuck !! 
Jay: Hell yea! I'm glad you called me and told me to come down here..*Their get get so lost in the creativity of the music they lose track of time* aye, Ye you see my phone ? What time is it ?
Kanye: *Looks around* ohhh ! Here it is*hands Jay his phone*
Jay: *sees all his missed calls from Bey* ohh fuck Bey is gonna KILL ME! 

(Bey & Jays House)
Bey: Where the hell is he ??? I told him to be here!!!
Michelle: Bey it's getting late, we gotta go or else we'll miss our flight.
Kelly: Yeah Bey, Michelle is right. We gotta go..
Bey:*sitting there with a sad also mad look on her face, she doesn't wanna leave without saying goodbye to Jay* I know! But*interrupted by her ringing phone*

Bey: Hello ?
Matthew: Bey are you ladies on your way to the airport, we're here waiting on y'all.
Bey: Naww, not yet.
Matthew: Huh? What you mean "not yet"?
Bey: Jay is taking us to the airport
and he hasn't made it home from the studio yet..and he isn't answering.
Matthew: Got dammit Beyoncé. I told you from the beginning he was irresponsible! 
Bey: Dad! Don't start! Not right now! Damn!
Matthew: Whatever Bey! Call a cab and*interupted*
Bey: Dad, That's Jay on the other line. Call you back*clicks over* Jay! Where the hell are you ? 
Jay: Babe, I am sooo sorry! I lost track of time. Me and Ye got carried away and started messin wit some other songs...we're getting in the car right now

*Bey is sitting there with a pressed look on her face, she looked like she wanted murder him, her left eye brow was raised,...*

Bey: You're JUST NOW getting in the car ?
Jay: Beyonce I don know what you want me to say.
Bey: Do you know what time it is?? Shawn, how can you be so damn irresponsible ? Stop proving my Dad right!!
Jay: hol up, the fuck you mean "proving your dad right"

*Kelly and Michelle are just sitting there looking at Bey, they're ready to go.*

Kelly's thoughts:
"Bey needs to needs to hang the fuck up and bring her high yella ass on. I swear fo God if we miss this damn flight behind  Jays goofy lookin ass and I gotta hear Matthew mouth. I'mma fuck somebody UP"

Michelle's thoughts: 
"I love my BB but right now she isn't thinkin with her got damn brain. Her ass is all wrapped up in Jays big lip ass. He ain't even thinkin about her. Shit..I should slap the shit outta her big ears ass and hang that phone up and call the cab! "

*meanwhile its a little after 7:00 and time is ticking*

(Bey & Jay's conversation)
Bey: Just what it sounds like!! Shawn you know I'm gonna be gone, away from you for quite some time. Why couldn't responsible and keep track of time..don't you wanna see me before I leave??
Jay: Beyonce, OF COURSE I wanna see you. Why ask that question.
Bey: Whatever Shawn if you're not here in 10 minutes I'm leaving..*hangs up*
Bey: Kelly can you call a cab please ?
Kelly: Sure Bey*calls cab*

(Car with Jay and Kanyes, slight traffic)
Jay: Fuck!! Why this nigga ain't movin on a fuckin green light??
Kanye: Yo, man. Sorry about making you late!
Jay: Naw man, don't sweat it. I should've paid attention to the time...

(Bey & Jay house)
*cabs gets the there before Jay does*
Michelle: Beyonce, the cab is here. What chu wanna do ?
Kelly: Bey, I know you wanna see him before we leave but it's getting late. 
Bey: I know. Y'all right. Come on. Let's go. 
*They get load in the cab, btw they have a taxi vans for the luggage and one to ride in..they pull off and the ride is silent*

(Bey & Jay house )
*Jay runs in the house like he was being chased by wild pitbull dogs*
Jay:*looking around the house* Bey?...Beyyy..where you at??
Kanye: Ayee man, ion see no luggage. I think they left already!
Jay: SHIT!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!*calls Bey but she's send him to voice mail*
Kanye: let's go to the airport and maybe catch the ..
Jay: yeaaah, c'mon let's go!

*its now 7:45 Jay and Kanye are at the airport, looking around for the ladies terminal..*

Kanye: There it is Jay*points to it* 
Jay: come on,
*they run up to terminal, and they see that the line is empty..and he speaks to the lady that is working ..We gone call her Flight Lady* 
Jay: Hey has this taken off yet??
FL: Not yet, but it's about to. Are you two gentle boarding ?
Jay: Naaw, but I need to see someone that's on that plane.
FL: I'm sorry sir, but I can't help you.
Jay: Ma'am you don't understand. If I don't see this person I'll never hear the end of it and my life will be over...
FL: Excuse me Sir if you don't have a ticket I need you step out of line.
Kanye: Man, c'mon Jay. Let's just go. 

*They leave the terminal...on the plane it's DC3, Matthew, Mama Tina, Solo, Angie, Ty, and 6 month old Julez. They took over the first class section. They have security. Matthew and Mama are off in the corner talking and doing whatever while everyone is talking to Bey trying to make her feel better*
Bey: Ughhh, I can't stand him. He's got damn stupid and selfish.
Angie: Bey please, you're only saying that because you're upset and sad.
Kelly: Yeah for real, Bey you know you love him. I know his messed up. But you know damn well if he was right here now, y'all would having some bathroom sex.
Michelle: Kelly??
Kelly: What ? Yall know Im right.
Ty: I wanna know what hell he was doing that his ass big headed ass late..
Solo: Ch..I may be young but I will fu..I mean HURT him for my Thu Thu sad..
Bey:*giggles* Solange, you are nuts. 
Kelly: To be honest if I had to hear ya dads mouth about missin this damn flight, I was whoop ya ass.
Michelle: Okay!!! I this damn to snatchin ya phone and hanging up..
Bey:*laughing* y'all need help...Im just mad that he was damn irresponsible...
Angie: Don't trip, girl. Soon as this plane land we gone get yo mind on Jay's black ass..
Ty: Yes ma'am..after tonight you gone be like "Jay who??"
Solo: OOOO sounds fun, can I goo?
Everyone: NO!!!*They all laugh*
Bey: y'all are trippin, my ass aint going no damn where but to the hotel and SLEEP.
Angie: Bitch! NO!! We're going out and yo ass will deal..

*They continue talking and take naps during this long ass flight..the plane lands. they drag Bey out of the hotel and out to a club they get the drinks flowing and everyone toasted. they're dancing Kelly is giving a dude a lap dance, Angie kisses some random guy, Ty, Bey, and Angie are at the bar ordering more and then...someone walks up..



TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED....


I hope y'all like, Thanks for reading, sorry for any typos..comments are appreciated...



3 comments:

  1. Awww I Hope Its Jay. But I Doubt It. Great Post Sis!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great sis !!!!!! :) update soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe he was being so irresponsible! PLEASEE update soon

    ReplyDelete