Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Steps

(Bey) 
The next morning I woke up with Jayden on my stomach crying.I picked him up and got up.I brushed my teeth with one hand and using thee other to hold Jayden. Jay was snoring still when I walked back into the room. I didn't want him to wake up, so Jayden and I left the room. We were both hungry. He takes after me in that department. I looked around the living room that was slightly messy. We went into kitchen. I put Jayden in his high chair and turned on the kitchen TV to Caliou. Thats his favorite show besides Clifford The Big Red Dog. He started at smiling so hard, reviling his four teeth. Two at the top, and two at the bottom. It made me giggle. When I started to giggle he looked at him, he smiled and giggled. This baby is my everything, my love, my heart, and my joy! He started tapping the table of his high chair and trying to speak. Im guessing he was ready to eat. "Okay okay okay! Mommy gets it lil man!" I said with a giggle. I walked to the pantry to get his oatmeal. I almost grabbed the apple cinnamon one being the unfit mother that I am. I grabbed the peach flavored one. I poured it into his favorite bowl along with water and then put in the microwave. I couldn't find a clean sippy cup so I had to wash one out. I poured 75% milk and 25% water. "ding ding" His oatmeal was done. Putting tad bit of butter and milk to make it good. I let him feed himself, so that I could make Jay and I's breakfast. Strawberry jelly toast bacon eggs sandwich with strawberries on the side. I looked over at Jayden who had a hand full of oatmeal. He pushed it into his mouth. He had oatmeal all in his hair and everywhere else. I just shook my head and finished cooking. I made Jay's plate and fed Jayden the rest of the oatmeal. His belly was hard as a rock. I took him out of the high chair and went wake up Jay to eat. I walked his side of the bed with Jayden on my hip I leaned over and kissed his cheek and called his name. 

Jay: Good morning baby. Wassup lil man! 
Jayden: Hstufsyiccsyi *smiles*
Bey: Good morning babe..Your food is ready.
Jay: *yawns and stretches* Thank you baby...whats in his hair, Bey?
Bey: Oatmeal. And You're welcome.
Jay: *gets up* You let him feed himself this time?
Bey: *smiles* Yeah. He likes it...Imma give him a bath. *walks towards bathroom* 
Jay: *brushes his teeth* I'll be out there eating.
Bey: Alright.*lays Jayden in the bathtub* 
Jayden: *splashing* *laughing* 
Bey: *laughs* You having fun baby?
Jayden: *smiles* 
Bey: *grabs baby shampoo and baby soap*  Time to wash you up stinky man! *smiles*
Jayden: Dhdodndixgstsbd *laughs* 
Bey: *starts washing him up* Mommy's baby is all clean! Now time to wash this hair. *washes his hair* *sings* All cleeeeeeeean!  *takes him out* *lays him on the bed* Don't move. I gotta get your towel. *grabs his towel and dries him off* 

*Bey lotions Jayden up and gets him dressed in a shirt, shorts, and some socks*

Bey: *picks him up* Lets go see what daddy is doing! *walks into the living room*
Jay: Ayeeee! *smiles* Look at you lil man. You all clean now man.
Jayden: *smiles* *reaches for Jayden* 
Jay: Food was great baby.  *burps* Lemme see my boy. *takes Jayden*
Bey: Glad you enjoyed it..*sits next to Jay* 
Jay: Did you eat baby?
Bey: No. I wanted to make sure that my favorite men ate first. *smiles at him* *wink*
Jay: You're the best..Want me to make you your sandwich?
Bey: Could you please? 
Jay: Of course. No problem. *puts Jayden in Bey's lap* *kisses her* *goes to kitchen* 
Bey: *stands Jayden up in her lap* 
Jayden: *trying to climb on top of Bey's head*
Bey: Jayden, Mommy isn't a jungle gym. *giggles* 
Jayden: *pulls Bey's hair* *laughs*
Bey: That's not nice or funny. Bad butt.
Jay: *walks in the living room* Here you go baby. *puts plate on the table* *takes Jayden*
Bey: Thank you. *grabs plate*
Jay: You're welcome. *sits* 
Bey: About Jayden's birthday party. *bites*
Jay: What about it?
Bey: *swallow* When are you going to talk to your mom? *bites*
Jay: I thought that you didn't care anymore.
Bey: When did I say that I didn't care anymore? *bites*
Jay: You didn't but, I figured that you didn't care anymore since you stopped asking me to call my mom. 
Bey: I don't like how she just planned his whole party as if she were his mother. She didn't even ask. Inviting all these people that I don't even know.
Jay: Its her house, babe. 
Bey: Whose birthday party is it? Jayden's!
Jay: So what's the problem again?
Bey: Were you not listening to me just now. 
Jay: Yeah but-
Bey: She's talking about clowns and what not. Jayden is afraid of clowns. She would know that if-....What happen to having Clifford or Elmo or something. Something he loves. 
Jay: I don't know, babe. Why don't you call her?
Bey: Because she's YOUR mother, Shawn. Not mine. 
Jay: *sighs* Alright. I'mma talk to her.
Bey: When?
Jay: I said I'mma talk to her. Don't worry about it. Daddy is gonna handle it. *kisses her* Alright?
Bey: Mhmm. Give me another kiss. 
Jay: *kisses her* Happy?
Bey: Yup. Give me another one. 
Jay: *chuckles* *kisses her*
Bey: *giggles* Two more. 
Jay: *double kiss* 
Bey: I love you. 
Jay: I love you too baby girl. *kisses her* *gets up* 
Bey: Where are you going?
Jay: To get my lap top. I'll be right back. *goes to get his lap top and comes back*
Bey: What do you need your laptop for?
Jay: To use photo booth. Duh woman. *opens photo booth* Scoot closer babe.
Bey: *scoots right next to Jay*
Jay: Ready? 
Bey: Stick your tongue out, babe. Jayden, do like daddy.
Jayden: *looks up at Jay*  *smiles* *looks at laptop* *sticks his tongue*

* 1 , 2 , 3. SNAP* 

Jay: Now, say cheese guys. 

*They continued to take pictures for little while. Then Bey wanted to record Jayden. She put him on the floor. She sat a few steps from him.*
Bey: Come on baby. Crawl to mommy. *smiles*
Jayden: *smiles and giggles* *crawls to Bey* 
Bey: *grabs him* *smiles* *kisses him* *throws him in the air*
Jay: See if he'll walk, babe.
Bey: *stands him up* *hold his hands* 
Jay: Let em go. 
Bey: *lets him go* Can you walk to mommy?
Jay: *smiles* *giggles* *walks to Bey* 
Bey: Ahhhhhhhh!! *smiles* You walked to mommy!!! Did you see that, babe??
Jay: *excited* Yeahhhh. *sits on the other side of the room* Turn him this way babe. 
Bey: Walk to daddy baby!
Jayden: *walks to Jay* *smiles* Ayeeee!! *kisses his forehead* 
Bey: My baby took his first steps!! Oh my goodness!!!
Jay: I can't wait for his first word. 
Bey: *stops the recording* *sits on the couch* It will probably "mama" 
Jay: Sike! More like "dada". *chuckles*
Bey: Don't lie to yourself. 
Jay: Babe. You already who he loves more. 
Bey: And you aren't it. *giggles*
Jay: *sits next to her* Whatever helps you sleep at night woman. 
Bey: Anyhow. Are we having our parties the night before the wedding or...
Jay: I don't wanna do that. I think we should have them before.
Bey: Me either. 
Jay: You better not have no strippers either. 
Bey: And if I do?
Jay: I'mma eff you up!
Bey: YOU better not have stripper or ELSE.
Jay: *chuckles* Or else WHAT? What the hell are you gonna do? 
Bey: Murder you and every single stripper. *wink* Be wise sir. Be VERY wise. 

*Bey's phone rings* 

Bey: I'll be back. *goes to the room* *answers* Hello.
Ty: What you doing hussy?
Bey: Hello to you too Ty. I'm just chillin with babies. What about you? What are you doing?
Ty: Welp, me, Angie, Kelly, Solange, and that church mouse are on our way. 
Bey: Ummm. Why exactly?
Ty: Don't be rude! Because we're going out to plan this party of yours. 
Bey: Who said that? *laughs*
Ty: WE said. Now get your stanky booty ass in the shower, because you probably haven't showered in like 3 days. *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* What the hell! I do shower!
Ty: Mhmm. Right. When is the last time you took a shower?
Bey: *thinks* U-
Ty: Damn shame. Don't even know when you showered last. If I were Jay I would NOT be marrying your nasty ass. *laughs* 
Bey: You know what?..*laughs* Are you idiots coming to pick me up?
Ty: Yeah sticky draws. Be ready in like an hour. 
Bey: Okay. I can try.
Ty: No trying sweet heart. You WILL be ready when I pull up at your damn building. OR ELSE. No one has time to wait on your smelly ass. *laughs* 
Bey: Alright alright alright. I'm hanging up now. See y'all when y'all get here ugly. *hangs up* *walks into living room* Babe-
Jay: Who was that?
Bey: Goodness. I was about to tell you. *giggles* That was Ty. They're coming to pick me up in a hour. 
Jay: And just where do you THINK you're going?
Bey: HA! Think? I AM going to...Well I don't know actually. 
Jay: *shakes head* How you long are gonna be gone?
Bey: I have no idea. 
Jay: Do you know anything about this outing, babe?
Bey: *shrugs* Nope. *giggles* 
Jay: Terrible. You just gone leave me in the house all day with Jayden?
Bey: You want me to take him with me?
Jay: Hell. NO! He doesn't need to hang out with all you women. I don't think so. 
Bey: We're not all women you know that right.
Jay: You sure about that babe?
Bey: You're so wrong on so many levels. *laughs*
Jay: But who's laughing?
Bey: You know what...I need to get ready. *goes to get ready* 

(Bey) 
I walked into our bedroom to get ready. I went to take a shower when I heard Jay's phone vibrating on his night stand. I glanced at his phone. "Unknown" crossed the screen. I wanted to be extremely nosy and answer it but I decided not to. I just let it ring. I ran some hot water. Stripped down and got in the shower. I really hope that Jay calls his mom and gets everything worked out. I don't wanna sound like or be a bitch, but his mom can sit the hell down trying to control MY son's first birthday party. I mean Jay and I had no input what so ever. I grabbed my wash cloth and soap and washed my body three times. Rinsed my body off and got out of the shower. Wrapping myself in my towel and walked into my closet. "What shall I wear?" I asked myself out loud as I looked through my clothes. I grabbed a pair of pants and blackish/grayish v-neck. I got dressed and curled my hair. I put on my heels, grabbed my purse and walked into the living room, 


Bey: Someone called you from an unknown number.
Jay: You didn't answer it did you?
Bey: No. Why did you ask me like that?
Jay: Like what?
Bey: As if you didn't want me to answer your phone.
Jay: Oh nah babe. Nothing like that. Its just that it could be some random crazy person. I don't know. You already know whats mine is yours. *winks*
Bey: *smiles* You're such a player.
Jay: Im not a play baby. I just crush a lot.... Mmm! Got damn you fine! 
Bey: *blushes* *giggles* Would you knock it off. *sits next to him*
Jay: Im for real babe. How does it feel to be the most beautiful woman in world?
Bey: I have no idea. I don't think of myself in that way.  But it means a lot that you think that I am. *kisses him*
Jay: I don't think it. I know it. 

*Bey's phone rings*

Bey: Hello?
Kelly: Heeeey Bey! We're here. Come on sista! 
Bey: Okay. Here I come. *hangs up*
Jay: You outta here babe?
Bey: Yeahh. Walk me outside?
Jay: Of course. *puts Nike slippers on* Come on.

*They walk hand in hand with Bey holding Jayden.  They head to the car*

Ty: About damn time.
Bey: Hush! 
Kelly: Always late.
Bey: Anyhow. Shawn baby, give me a kiss. 
Jay: *kisses her* Behave babe.
Bey: YOU behave! Here Jayden go to daddy. *tries to give Jayden to Jay*
Jayden: *hugs Bey tight* *whines* Huuuuuuuh!
Bey: Mommy has to go bye bye baby. *tries pull Jayden off*
Angie: Aaaaaw that is soooo cute.
Solo: Mama's boy already!
Ty: Mhmm! Mama's CRY baby!
Bey: Ty, leave him alone....Jay, can you get your son please?
Jay: *tries to pull Jayden off of Bey* Come on lil man. Mommy has to go bye bye. 
Jayden: *whines* 
Jay: *grabs Jayden* 
Jayden: *cries and hollers* *reaching for Bey*
Bey: Aaaaaaw babyyy! Mommy will be back later. 
Jay: Ahh c'mon man. You're hurting daddy's feelings here. Gahead babe. Get outta here. Call me.
Bey: You sure got it, babe? I can stay home. 
Ty: The hell you can! Getcho ass in this car woman! 
Jay: I got it babe. Gahead. He'll be fine. 
Bey: *looks sad at Jayden* ...Okay. *gets in the car*
Jayden: *throws a tantrum*  
Jay: We love you babe.
Bey: *sad tone* Love you guys too. 
Ty: *starts car up* Time to go! *pulls off*
Michelle: Jayden is so spoiled. He's so cute. 
Kelly: Right! He didn't want his mommy to leave. So precious!
Solo: My nephew slays all babies with his four little teeth.
Angie: *laughs* Bey, you really need to do something with that boy's hair.
Bey: What's wrong with it? 
Solo: He's afro SLAYS. 
Kelly: Bey, don't you touch my baby's hair. Its fine. 
Bey: Okay. I don't walk about Jayden right now, because I'mma start crying. 
Solo: Aaaaaaw Thu Thu. You are such a mommy!
Michelle: I knoooow! I still can't believe you have a baby.
Ty: Yes! I thought she would wait until she was 45 years old.
Bey: *eyes get watery* Oh God! *fans eyes* 
Kelly: Aaaaaaw BB! 
Bey: Alright next subject. Where are you guys taking me?
Ty: To get some food, shop and plan your bachelorette party!
Bey: Oh Lordy! Y'all heard what Jay said. NO strippers. Please. 
Ty: We heard him! But does that mean that we're going to listen!? HELL NO! 
Angie: Right cos no one currs what Jay says besides you Beyonce! Nobody got the time for that!
Ty: Right! Its too cold for all that! He better get wit it or sit it!
Bey: No! Don't!
Angie: Beyonce! Stop being a little pussy!
Solo: Y'all must not know who she's marrying cos Jay-
Kelly: Will-
Bey: Kill me! 
Ty: Blah blah blaaaaaah! 
Angie: We on't wanna hear it. Strippers will be present!
Bey: I won't.
Ty: Alright! Fine. No strippers! Damn! Party pooper!

*They get to the restaurant and order their food* 

Kelly: So I take it Jay isn't mad about the movies anymore?
Ty: Obviously NOT kelly! Damn! Stop acting like Slowonce over here.
Angie: For real! Because it ain't cute BOO!
Bey: Okay dumb and dumber! But no, he's not mad anymore! 
Ty: Y'all know when Jay is mad all Bey has to do is get naked!
Bey: Yeah right! I freaking WISH! Jay is bi-polor! When he's mad there is no changing his mind! 
Ty: Oh my bad! You change his mind by getting on your knees? Yeah? I knew it! 
 
*They laugh*

Bey: Can we not talk about my sex life please! 
Ty: Well then there will be an awkward silence. 
Kelly: *shimmies* Here comes the food!!
Solo: Just like a nigga to get happy about food!
Michelle: Black people!
Angie: Bey rocks side to side when she eats! 
Bey: I do not! 

*Waiter place food down* 

Everyone: Thank you!
Waiter: You're welcome. Enjoy your meal. *leaves*
Michelle: Who's praying?
Solo: Jesus Christ! *starts eating* 
Kelly: You are the devil! *laughs and starts eating*
Solo: Yeah as you eat without praying! Bye! *laughs* 
Michelle: You guys we have to pray!
Ty: No one has time for you or Jesus. We are too hungry.
Angie: Preach Ty! Amen! 
Michelle: I'll pray by myself. 
Angie: Don't you start your sunday school sermon. 
Bey: Leave her alone! Go ahead and pray Michelle!
Michelle: Thank you BEYONCE! Dear heavenly father-
Ty: So Beyonce, did Jay talk to his mom about Jayden's birthday party yet?
Solo: Ty is a rude bastard! *laughs*
Bey: Sorry Chelle! I tried! But not yet....Speaking of Jayden. I should call and check on him and Jay!
Angie: Girl! It hasn't been an hour yet! Goodness! 
Bey: Leave me alone. I just miss them. *calls Jay* 
Jay: Hey wassupp babe. 
Bey: He's still crying? Are you holding him, babe?
Jay: Yeah. Im trying everything. He won't stop crying.
Bey: Did you feed him?
Jay: Yeah. After he ate he went back to crying.
Bey: Turn on Elmo, Caliou, or Clifford. That usually stops him from crying.
Jay: I tried that. It didn't work. What else you got?
Bey: Is he sleepy? Try laying down with him.
Jay: I did. He would doze off for 5 seconds then wake up and cry. Anything else?
Bey: Ummm. *thinks* Put the phone to his ear.
Jay: Why?
Bey: Just do it, Jay.
Jay: Here. Lil man. *puts phone to his ear* Its mommy. 
Bey: Heeeeey babyyyy! Its mommy. *smiles*
Jayden: *excited* Fjfhdusbcbsix *smiles* 
Bey: What are you doing baby? Why you giving daddy a hard time?
Jayden: Dudbeuxbejx *laughs*
Bey: Is that why? Oh my goodness! *giggles*
Michelle: Not with Bey having a full blown conversation with Jayden like he can really speak! 

*They all laugh*

Bey: And what else did daddy say? *giggles*
Jay: Babe, can you sing him to sleep like last time.
Bey: Jay, right now?
Jay: Please! Your son won't go to sleep, babe.
Bey: *sighs* Put the phone back to his ear. 
Jay: *puts the phone to his ear* Alright. Gahead babe. 
Bey: *sings* Looking in my mirrooooorr! Took me byyy surpriiiisssseee!! I can't help but seeee youuUUUU!! Running often through my miiiiiiIIIIInnnddd!! *continues singing "I Can't Help It"*  

*everyone in the restaurant claps and cheers*

Jay: *sighs* Thank you babe. He's out cold! He closed his eyes at "I can't help but love you" I just wanted to be sure he was sleep. 
Bey: *smiles* You're welcome. You have me putting on a free concert. *giggles* I wants my money boy!
Jay: Ohh Imma pay you alright. With this DICK! *laughs*
Bey: *blushes* Jay, my food is getting cold. I'll see you when I get home.
Jay: Ight. I love you lil mama! 
Bey: *smiles* I love you pop pop! *they hang up* 
Angie: And the award for the best most awesome mother goes to *announcer voice* Beyonce Knowles! *claps*
Bey: Aaaw! Thank you Ang! *smiles*
Kelly: Do you always sing him to sleep?
Bey: No. Not always. Only when he has hard time going to sleep. Which is mostly when we aren't all together. *smiles* 
Ty: Bey will be singing him to sleep when he's 16 years old. 
Bey: If he needs me to I will. No doubt about it. 
Solo: Thu thu. Are you having deja vu?
Bey: *confused* No. Why?
Kelly: Well you're about to.
Solo: Turn around.
Bey: *turns around* *whispers* Oh lord!
Tony: *walks to the table* Hello there Beyonce. 
Bey: Hi. *fake smile*
Tony: Can we talk?
Ty: Yeah, if you want Jay to kill y'all both!
Angie: *laughs* Y'all gone end up in the brooklyn river! 
Bey: *side eyes them* *hesitant* Uhhh. Sure. Ty, let me see your keys!
Ty: Tuh! I will not be apart of this bafoonery! No ma'am!
Tony: We can go to my car. Like last time. 
Solo: Last time? "Last time" got yo ass beat. 

*Ty & Angie crack up*

Bey: *puts Ray Bans on* Come on. We gotta make it quick though. 
Angie: A quickie? Gworl! 
Kelly: Y'all are touched! 
Bey: *gets up* I'll be back. 
Solo: Don't come back pregnant!

*They all laugh* 
 

(In Tony's Car)
Tony: How are you, Beyonce?
Bey: Im great Tony. What about you?
Tony: Im wonderful now. A lot has changed. 
Bey: Really? That's great. *smiles*
Tony: Man. Your smile still makes my heart skip a beat. *licks his lips and winks*
Bey: Soooo. What did you wanna talk to me about? 
Tony: Nothing important. Its funny how I always spot you at a restaurant. I just wanted to talk to you.
Bey: Who were you eating with?
Tony: Just a co-worker...Hows mother-hood?
Bey: *smiles* Its amazing. I love it. I feel like I have a purpose on this earth now. *smiles* I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. My son is my ev-ver-ry thing! *smiles*
Tony: Wow that smile on your face says it all. Congrats! Im sure you're a great mother. Im happy for you. 
Bey: Aaaaaw! Thank you. That means a lot.
Tony: Ohh you're most welcome. *winks*
Bey: ....You know I never got to apologize for what happen-
Tony: Don't. I understand. 

(Bey)
Tony and I talked for like 20 minutes about any and everything. We laughed and smiled. I felt some type of way. Like I wanna say that some feelings for Tony came back. I don't know how or why. But they did. I shouldn't be having any feelings for anyone other than my Fiance. This is not good at all. I have these feelings but I wasn't sure what to do with them. Should I act on how I feel. Should let them sit and see what happens. Should I reconnect with Tony. I don't wanna spend my life wondering what if. Should I ignore the feelings and shake them off. Angie interrupted my thoughts by knocking on the window.

Bey: *rolls window down* What is it?
Angie: Umm. We're leaving. And Jay called you twice.
Bey: He did? What did he say?
Angie: Are you stupid? We just let it ring! We want you to live. Now come on.
Bey: Alright. Im coming. 
Angie: *side eyes Tony* Alright. Hurry up Beyonce.
Bey: Okay!!
Angie: *leaves*
Bey: Well it nice talking to you. But as you can see I've got to get going.
Tony: Alright. Maybe i'll run into you again.
Bey: Maybe. *smiles* *hugs him* Take care Tony. *smiles*
Tony: I will. You too. Love you JuJu.
Bey: Love you too. *gets out of the car and walks to Ty's car and gets in* 
Ty: Jay is going to ware yo ass OUT! Yo ass gone learn TODAY!
Angie: Bey, you are really buggin for real! 
Kelly: What happen? What did you guys talk about for 20 minutes?
Solo: Thu thu. You better not cheat on my future broham in law. I will kill before Jay does.
Bey: Damn! Will y'all calm ya dicks down. No one is cheating on anyone. Nothing happen! 

*They all started talking at once*

Bey: Shut up shut up shut up! Jay is calling! Shut the hell up!  *answers* Hello?
Jay: What you doing? Why you ain't pick up earlier?
Bey: S-sorry babe. My-my phone was in my purse that was hanging on my chair. It was on vibrate. I was just about to call you.
Jay: Why are you stumbling over your words?
Bey: I-im not. 
Jay: Ye-yes yes you are..but anyway when you coming home?
Bey: In like an hour. Is everything okay?
Jay: Yeah. I just miss you thats all. 
Bey: Aaaaaw babe. I miss you too. I'll be home shortly.  
Jay: Alright.....Beyonce?
Bey: Shawn?
Jay: I have something really important to tell you.
Bey: *sighs* What is it, babe?
Jay: I love you. I really really LOVE YOU. No what matter happens between us. I will ALWAYS love you. Okay?
Bey: Okay Whitney Houston. I'll see you at home later. *hangs up*
Ty: Still a lying hussy I see.
Bey: I know. Shut up. 
Angie: Someone has feelings for Tony the tiger again.
Bey: No I don't. 
Ty: She said "someone". That could be anyone. Feeling guilty boo?

(Jay)
Fuck man. Beyonce is gonna KILL ME when I tell her whats going on. She's probably gonna call off the wedding off after this. Shit! I gotta tell her though. I would feel guilty marrying and keeping this from her. It won't be easy. But I gotta be a man about it. I feel like I'mma lose my son right along like with Bey. I shouldn't even be helping Chrissy out. She's been calling me asking for help. She apologized for everything. It seemed so sincere. She's been in jail for some time now. She said it changed her and helped her. She told me that she has nothing left now. When she gets out she'll be homeless. She lost her job and all that shit. The marcy projects in me wants to say fuck her and not help her, but the man in me wants to forgive her and help out. Im confused. I don't know what to do. No matter how I explain it and express it Beyonce won't care one way or the other. I can't blame her at all. Bey came home an hour later. Jayden was still sleeping. 

Bey: Hi.
Jay: Hey.
Bey: Jayden still sleeping I see.
Jay: *looks at Jayden*  Yeah..
Bey: *sits next to Jay*
Both: Babe, I have something I need to tell you.




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED...







4 comments:

  1. Not with yu ending it there O_o... Lmaooo ty Ty Ty is tooo fucking funny omggg I can't with him oh yu get on your knees i knew DFL ctfuu and awww shit way is tiny the tiger back and christopher lorddd I can't with those two I really hope they both be Honest with each other about both situations GREAT POST AND HELLA FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I can't wait until the next post...... update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH HELLL NAAWW! How can bey be catching feelings for other guys?! Her and jay are meant to be! You had me on some emotional rollercoaster and this was a great post! Can't wait for more, please please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete