Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Broken Promises

(Bey)
The next morning I woke puking my brains out. I was in a fight  and the hangover was kicking my ass. Badly. My head was pounding. My head was spinning in circles. Jay heard me throwing up, so he got me some tea. "Thank you" I said. I laid down and Jay laid next to me putting his arm around me. "Baby, we gotta talk" he said. I looked up at him. 


Bey: About what?
Jay: About that pregnancy test.
Bey: Oh shit! How the hell did I forget about that?
Jay: I don't know. The fact the you were drinking doesn't help either. But that's my fault. 
Bey: Its not just your fault. I should have remembered. 
Jay: Whats the plan if you are pregnant?
Bey: Another vacation.
Jay: Do you even wanna have another baby?
Bey: If I'm being honest. I don't. I did want another baby at first...We don't need another baby right now. We can barely handle our own relationship. We need to work on us first. 
Jay: I couldn't agree more. *kisses her forehead* You wanna look at it?
Bey: *sighs* Yeah, grab it please. 
Jay: *grabs pregnancy test and hands it to Bey*
Bey: *reads it* *Jays phone rings*
Jay: Hello?
Mama Tina: Hey baby, what y'all doing?
Jay: Nothing, just woke up. How's my baby boy doing?
Mama Tina: Crying for his mama. As usual. I'm about to make my way over there, cos I can't take all this crying. *chuckles*
Jay: *chuckles* Ight. See you in a minute. *They hang up*
Bey: What happen?
Jay: Nothing. Jayden is being like you. Crying. 
Bey: Don't call me OR my baby a cry baby. 
Jay: But you cry for everything. That's just where he gets it from. 
Bey: Lies! 
Jay: Anyway. What did the test say? 
Bey: Ohhh that..
Jay: Are you pregnant?
Bey: Naaaahh shawdy. 
Jay: Thank God...and stop talking like that. Please. You sound ridiculous. 
Bey: *giggles* Ouch! *touches head* Don't make me laugh. 
Jay: You want some advil or something? You gotta eat something first though.
Bey: Can you order something please?
Jay: What you want?
Bey: I don't know. Something. 
Jay: Thanks for the help. *chuckles* *gets up* I'll be back. 
Bey: Alright. 

(Jay)
What a relief that she isn't pregnant. That would have been very bad timing. I gotta make sure that she takes her birth control, because I don't believe in condoms. Fuck that. I order us some breakfast. After I order the food. Her mom was knocking at the door. 

Jay: *opens door* Heeyy lil man. *takes Jayden* *hugs MT* How you doing?
Mama Tina: Shoot. Better now that this boy stopped crying.
Jay: He gets that from his-
Bey: *walks in* Don't be talking about me!
Mama Tina: *0_o* Seems like y'all had lots of fun. While the child is away, the parents will play. Hickeys, you gotta that funny walk again. You look like the morning after. 
Bey: *blushes* Mom, please stop. This is so awkward. *shakes head* 
Jay: *chuckles* 
Mama Tina: Mhmm. You better be on that good ole birth control. 
Bey: *sighs* Mom!
Mama Tina: Okay okay.  I'm done messing with you...You need to stop babying this child.
Jay: I told her that. She don't listen. 
Bey: Shut up, Jay. I don't baby him. He's not even a year old yet. How am I suppose to treat him?
Mama Tina: Yes you do. Holding him all day. Ain't nobody got time for that mess. I let that boy cry.
Bey: Remind me to never let you watch my child again. *giggles*
Mama Tina: Mhmm Whatever you say baby...I'm gone. See y'all later. *hugs them* 
Bey: Bye mama. Thank you.
Mama Tina: No problem. Love y'all.
Bey & Jay: Love you too. 
Mama Tina: *leaves* 
Bey: Did you order the food? *takes Jayden* Hey mommy's baby. *kisses him*
Jay: Yeahh. 
Bey: Thank you babe.


(Bey) 
Its February 5th 2008. My tour is over. It was amazing. Each venue was sold out. Minor problems here and there. I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere. My son is about to be a whole year old. I can't believe it's been a whole year. Time has gone by so fast. Jay and I have been enjoying the little moments. Though he's upset with me at the moment. But hey what else is new. We're having Jayden's firsts birthday at Jay's moms house. Why? I don't know. His mom just made all these plans for MY son's party. Sometimes she just really annoys me to no end. Jay being the little biatch that he is didn't say anything. But whatever. My wedding dress was completely finished. I was trying it on.

Mama Tina: *gets emotional* Awww, my baby girl is getting married. 
Solo: Bring on the water works. Mama, suck it up. 
Mama Tina: Solange, you shut up.
Angie: You look beautiful BB!
Bey: *smiles big* Thank you. 
Kelly: You look amazing. *smiles*
Ty: Yeah what they said. Is Jay still going to marry ya lying ass?
Angie: Ty, shut UP.
Bey: Yes! I didn't lie.....I just didn't tell him. 
Ty: Mm. I wouldn't marry you...
Kelly: Ty. No one curr. Be quiet. 
Mama Tina: Anyway...Did he talk to his mom about Jayden's birthday party. 
Bey: *rolls eyes* No. I don't even care anymore. Jayden isn't going to remember his first birthday. As long as he has that big smile on his face. That's all that matters to me.
Solo: Look at you. Tryna be someone's mama and mature and what not.
Kelly: Sometimes I think you're the slow sister. Not Beyonce. 
Angie: Shade.
Bey: Im not slow. 
Ty: Ms Tina, I think its time we tell Bey that she was dropped on her head as a baby.
Mama Tina: Leave my baby alone. 
Bey: Speaking of Jay. I need to get home. 
Michelle: Awwww. Look at Bey trying to get home to her family.
Kelly: I know right. She is so cute.
Bey: *giggles* Y'all are so corny. 
Solo: Next thing you know she's gonna retire and be a housewife. 
Bey: Yeah when hell freezes that will happen. 
Ty: Cos that will stop my money. 
Angie: Ty, *laughs* Get out. 
Bey: You know what....Just make sure y'all at my house tomorrow for the rehearsal. *goes to undress*

*Bey changed out of the dress. Everyone said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Bey made it home. Jay had Jayden in his lap playing the xbox on the coach*

Bey: *walks in* Hi babe. *kisses him* 
Jay: Wassupp Bey. 
Bey: *takes Jayden* Are you still mad at me?
Jay: You ask me that everyday. 
Bey: I asked because you said "wassupp" to me.
Jay: My bad. Wassupp Beyonce.
Bey: If you're still mad, then just tell me.
Jay: I keep telling you that I'm not mad. 
Bey: Yeah but you keep saying it with that look on your face and that tone of voice.
Jay: When were you going to tell me?
Bey: *sits down next to him* I don't know. I didn't know how to tell you. I was still trying to figure that out.
Jay: Thats what you always say. We ain't even married yet and you're already breaking promises. *shakes head* 
Bey: I said sorry a million times babe. 
Jay: And I heard you a million times.
Bey: What would you like me to do? I already said  yes, Jay!
Jay: Nothing. Don't worry about it. *continues playing the game*
Bey: Shawn-
Jay: Let it go, Beyonce. Just drop it...How'd your fitting go?
Bey: Fine. My dress is finished. 
Jay: Great. 
Bey: Are you ready to get married?
Jay: Yup. Excited. Can't wait.
Bey: You don't sound excited at all. Can you put the game down and talk to me please? 
Jay: *stop playing* *look at her* What?
Bey: Are you sure that aren't mad at me?
Jay: Bey!
Bey: What Jay? Ever since you found out you barely talk to me. And we haven't had sex since. I can tell that you're still mad even though you keep saying that you're not.
Jay: Ight Beyonce damn! I'm still mad. 
Bey: About time that you admit it. It's been 3 weeks. When are you gonna be over it?
Jay: *shrugs* I don't know. How can you except these movies and shit? You ain't talk to me about it. Do you realize that we're about to get MARRIED?
Bey: I understand that Jay. I know that I promised you that I would take a break from working but this is a big opportunity for me. Why can't you see that? I didn't say anything when you left me and Jayden to go on a tour 3 weeks after he was born. 
Jay: You use that shit every chance you get. That was work. I was on skype with y'all everyday and night. 
Bey: So what I'm doing isn't work, Jay?
Jay: It is but a week after our honeymoon?A honeymoon that I had to beg you to go on. What type of shit is that, Beyonce? 
Bey: Oh my gosh, babe. We're going on a honeymoon. Can you let that go? We're still getting married. Why are you acting like you guys come along with me to do these movies. 
Jay: That's not the point, Beyonce.
Bey: Then what is it?
Jay: A damn week after we get married you're back to this workaholic shit.
Bey: Watch your mouth, Jay....I'm sorry babe, but I couldn't pass this up. 
Jay: *sighs* I know. I just wanna spend time with you. 
Bey: Jay, you can and you will. Unless you aren't coming with me.
Jay: Of course I'm coming with you. I'm very happy for you. I guess I'm just jealous. 
Bey: You still love me?
Jay: No doubt. Come here.
Bey: *sits under Jay's arm* Gimme kiss. 
Jay: *kisses her passionately* I love you, lil mama. 
Bey: I love you too pop pop. 
Jayden: *whines* 
Bey: Has he taken a nap at all today?
Jay: Nahh. Its about that time. 
Jayden: *throwing a tantrum* 
Jay: Aye boy! *claps his hand* Stop! 
Bey: Don't yell at him, babe. 
Jayden: *kicking and screaming* 
Bey: He's sleepy. Did you talk to your mom?
Jay: *pops Jayden's leg* Be quiet with all that crying. No. I didn't.
Bey: Don't hit him!! He's just a baby!!! *rubs his leg* Daddy is so mean. And why not?
Jay: See. Here you go with babying shit. *takes Jayden from Bey* *stands up* I'm about to lay down. You coming?
Bey: *yawns* Yeah. *stands up* Come on. 
Jayden: *crying* 
Bey: Where's his sippy cup?
Jay: In the fridge. Want me to go get it?
Bey: No. I got it. You can go lay him in the bed. 
Jay: Our bed or in his bed.
Bey: Our bed. *goes to the kitchen*

*Bey goes to get Jayden's orange juice, while Jay goes to the bedroom. Bey goes to the room. Jayden is laying next to Jay crying.*

Bey: Pick him up or something, Jay. Goodness. 
Jay: Thats his problem now. 
Bey: *goes to pick him up* 
Jay: *stops her* Nah. Just give him the juice. 
Bey: Why can't I hold him?
Jay: Cos you don't need to hold him. *takes sippy cup and gives it to Jayden* Now, get over here and lay next to ya man. 
Bey: *lays in front of Jay*
Jay: *holds her tight* Bring my son closer. 
Bey: *pulls Jayden right up under her*

*The next day* 

Bey: Jay, clean this mess up. We got these people coming for this rehearsal. 
Jay: I'mma clean it, babe. Chill. 
Bey: When? I left for an hour and this house is a mess. Were you letting him just throw food all the place?
Jay: Baby, I'm hungry. What you get from the store?
Bey: *sighs* I'm not making you anything to eat unless you clean this mess UP. 
Jay: Can you clean it for me? Im tired. Im tryna take a nap like Jayden.
Bey: *starts cleaning the living room* Jay, you can't take a nap. The wedding planner and everyone else will be here any minute now. You got this house looking like a hurricane ran through it. 
Jay: *yawns* My bad. 
Bey: Lord hammercy. What am I getting myself into?

*Someone knocks at the door* 

Bey: See! Can you get the door lazy?
Jay: *yawns and stretches* Yeah. *gets up and walks to the door* Who is it?

"Ty, Angie, Kelly, Michelle, Solange"

Jay: *opens door* *yawns* Wassupp y'all. *they walk in*
Ty: What up fooh!
Angie: Heeey, where is Bey?
Jay: In there. Cleaning. 
Kelly: Where's my nephew?
Bey: Sleeping. Where he needs to be and he will stay in there. Do not go in there waking that hyper child.
Jay: Hell nah. Cos he's cranky like his mama. 
Bey: Jay, shut up. Where's the baby monitor anyway?
Jay: In the kitchen.
Solo: Why does this house look and smell like this?
Bey: Ask him...Can you take these dishes and put them in the dish washer, Jay? And bring the baby monitor back?
Jay: Yeah.. *grabs dishes* *goes to the kitchen* 
Michelle: Bey, can you move these covers so we can sit down?
Bey: Just put them on the table. Where's mama Solange?
Solo: She said she was on her way when we were on our way.
Ty: Bey, you really look like a mom. Cleaning and shit. 
Kelly: Right. I never saw Bey clean anything a day in her life.
Angie: Okay. Now, she knows how to cook....Well a couple of things anyway. 
Bey: My son has to eat right-
Jay: *yelling from the kitchen* Baby, how do you work this shit? Come turn this shit on.
Bey: *sighs* Jay, do I have to do everything around here? Lord. *walks in kitchen* Its not that hard, babe. Just put the dishes inside. Put the soap in and turn this knob. Easy. 
Jay: You don't need to be smart. Shit.
Bey: Maybe you should. *grabs baby monitor* 
Jay: *smacks her ass hard* Smart ass. 
Bey: Ouch Jay!! That shit hurt!!
Jay: *pulls her close*  I'm sorry baby. *kisses her* *rubs her butt cheeks*
Bey: Better be. Now my ass is tingling. 
Jay: You should be used to that by now. 
Bey: Shut up *pulls away* I need you to sweep and swifter the kitchen.
Jay: Maaaaaan! I ain't doing that. 
Bey: Fine...you won't be doing ME either. *walks away* 
Jay: Ight shit. Where's the broom?
Bey: *as she's walking out of the kitchen* *giggles* On the side of the fridge! *walks in living room* Damn! Y'all could help me clean up! 
Ty: This ain't my got damn house.
Angie: And I damn sho ain't make this mess.
Solo: Y'all just triflin'! I'll help you thu thu. *starts folding a blanket*
Bey: Thank you! At least someone is nice.
Ty: Didn't nobody tell you to let your house get this way.
Angie: Right. Beyonce is such a damn slob! Dirty self.
Bey: *putting Jayden's toys in the toy box* I wasn't even home. This is all Jay and his son. Not me. I've gotten better. Jay is the slob. 
Jay: *from the kitchen* Babe! Where's the dust pan?
Bey: Shit Shawn! I don't know! Look for it! Damn! 
Jay: Never mind. I found it! Rude ass! 
Bey: Yeah, yeah yeah! Hurry up! 
Angie: Bey, about that pregnancy test.
Michelle: Angie, you pregnant?
Angie: Girl! What the fuck!
Ty: Bey, you pregnant again. Hussy, use condoms! Damn. You gone have a got damn tribe!
Kelly: Awww Bey, you pregnant again?
Bey: Calm ya tits! No one is pregnant! Thank God.
Ty: Hold the boat bitch! Angie, you gotta man?
Angie: Oop. Business bitch! Get some!
Solo: *folding another blanket* Eww! Y'all are just ratchet and ugly. 
Michelle: Y'all need my prayers!
Kelly: You and Jesus bout to get on my damn nerve..
Ty: Imma pray that yo ass finds a man with some good ass peen that makes you stop tryna pray for every got damn body.
Angie: Right! Cos ain't no body got time fah dat! *laughs* 
Solo: Y'all are burning in hell! 
Kelly: The Lord knows my heart! 
Bey: Wait! Shhh! 

*Everyone gets quiet*

Bey: I thought I heard Jayden crying.
Kelly: My nephew is a cry baby just like his mommy! So cute! 
Solo: Girl! That AINT yo damn nephew!
Angie: I've been say THAT since we found that Bey was having that big head ass baby!
Bey: Leave my baby alone. 
Jay: *from the kitchen* Bey baby-
Bey: Jay! Just push the button! Simple.
Jay: How do you know I was gonna ask that? *chuckles*
Bey: Because I know you! Hurry up please.

*Someone knocks on the door* 

Bey: Shit!
Kelly: Want me to get it?
Bey: Please do.
Kelly: *walks to door* Who is it?
Mama Tina: Its me. 
Kelly: *opens door* *hugs her* Hey auntie. Hey Matt. 
Mama Tina: Hey baby. 
Matthew: Hey, where's Bey?
Kelly: *walks toward the living room* In here cleaning.
Bey: Hey Mama *hugs* Hi daddy. 
Matthew: Hey baby girl. Hey everybody.
Everybody: Heyyy.
Mama Tina: Hey y'all. Where's my grandbaby?
Bey: *looks at baby monitor* He is in his bed sleeping.
Matthew: Lord. Y'all need a house keeper.
Jay: *walks in* Hey y'all...Where is this wedding planner? 
Bey: She should be here any minute. *plops on the coach* Can you vacuum please?
Jay: You got me running gun like the Lakers. Where's the vacuum?
Bey: In the room. Thank you. 

*The wedding planner came. The went over everything. Mama Tina and Matthew left. Kelly had Jayden in her lap. They were on the coach. Jay was walking in the kitchen, he just got out of the shower* 

Ty: Bout these strippers for your bachelorette party.
Jay: *from the kitchen* Beyonce's ass ain't having no damn strippers if she knows whats good for her. *walks in living room*
Angie: Now Jay why you gotta be a party pooper?
Kelly: I'm saying like. What's the point of the party?
Ty: Jay, ain't nobody paying you no attention. *to Bey* Girl, you gone have you some strippers.
Bey: Y'all tryna get me killed. *giggles* 
Angie: I don't know why Jay is fronting like he ain't gone have "bubbles" "candy apples" in his face. Boy, you ain't foolin no damn body. *laughs* 
Bey: Yeah right. Jay is not stupid. He knows I will whoop his ass. *looks at him*
Jay: You know what. Gimme my son. *takes Jayden* He doesn't need to be around y'all foolery. 

*The ladies and Ty continued to talk about the bachelorette party, the wedding, and everything else. They leave and Bey chills with her family for the rest of the day*  






To Be Continued....Leave A Comment. Thanks For Reading :). 



4 comments:

  1. This post was GREAT. I'm so happy Bey and Jay made up and I'm happy she isn't pregnant. Hopefully. Jay will call his mom about Jayden's party so everything can be worked out. Can't wait for the next update ! :) @Leah_BEY_a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah love it! This blog literally makes me crack up so bad! Some funny ass shit right here! Loving the plot line and hope you update soon! You gone and done a real good job here, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur blog is the funniest One ever. I just love ur blog & I'm glad bey & jay worked everything out. & I happy that bey wasnt pregnant because they weren't ready for that just yet. I also hope that they work out the whole jayden birthday party thing before it cause a problem. And I really hope that bey & jay don't get into anything at their bachelorette & bachelor party because I don't want them to get into it or break up over anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! I love this blog so much!! I always check it up.LOL :D

    ReplyDelete