Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Forgiveness

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Everyone went to lunch, they saw Beys hickeys and called her the grape slayer! And Solo shaded House Of Flop...I mean Dereon. Jay took BB shopping and out to eat they were having a good time until(Guy is gone be black. why is there a random black guy in Tokyo ? Idk. I just can't see Bey with a japan man. Lmao Yuck) the GUY walks up. 

Bey: Oh shit!.
Guy: Hi Beyonce.
Bey: uhhhh hello.
Guy: I saw you walk in here so I figured I come in and apologize.
Bey: Ohh, don't worry about it. But thanks.
Guy: No, I was wrong for what I did. It was out of my place.

*Jay is sitting there like "o_0 wtf" clueless*

Jay: Yo Bey you wanna get that stupid ass look off your face and introduce me to ya friend?
Bey: *thinking "NO" *
Guy: Woah man! That's not how you a man should speak to a Woman.

Beys thoughts: "Lawd HAMMERCY on my soul! Jesus Christ please help me out of this situation !! Jay is about blow up in front of these people"

Jay: *sized him up and gets in has* Nigga what the FUCK! I'll talk to my girlfriend any damn I please! TF ! Who are you ? 
Guy: Girlfriend ? She damn sho aint mention NO boyfriend last night!

*Jay gets PISSED, balls up his fist, his veins pop out every where, he's ready fight*

Jay: Beyonce!! What THE FUCK happen last night??
Bey: Babe*interrupted*
Jay: Dont fuckin babe me..getcho yo SHIT! Let's GO NOW!! 

*Bey is so afraid, she see Jays veins, the look in his eyes. Jay was so furious, Bey didn't see her"pop pop" his personality disappeared. She quickly grabbed her purse and coat. They left so quickly they didn't even order any food. As they left Jay punched LIVING SHITS out of that "GUY" and they left, Jay grabbed Beys arms and had TIGHT grip and dragged her out the restaurant* Bey looked back. She felt so bad that she left him laying there helpless. They got to the car, he unlocked her door, threw her inside and got in and sped off. He was so mad be didn't speak to her but her crying*

Jay: Ion know what the fuck you crying for! Yo ass wasnt crying last night when you was out fuckin around. Actin like you a...(didn't finish his sentence)
Jay: You wasn't crying last night oh but you damn sho gone be crying when we get back to that hotel room! 

*Bey has no idea what Jays going to do. She just looks at him with tears streaming down her face like an automatic weapon. But Jay never took his eyes off the road. The drive back was silent, no music no anything. Bey has her hand on the door handle arm rest thingy(y'all know wtf I'm tryna say) with her palm pressed against her cheek looking out the window. They get back to the hotel and go their suite*

Bey: *taking her heels off* Jay please! You not gone talk to me??
Jay: *Getting ready to shower* What chu want me to say. Here I am trying to make up for what I did. Then I find out you fuckin around on me ?
Bey: Babe*interrupted*
Jay: Then to make matters "better" you was drooling over this nigga. Like I wasn't across fuckin the table from you. You ain't give not ONE FUCK!
Bey: Jay I wasnt drooling over him, I was just shocked that he showed up.
Jay: wtf? Shocked for what ? I don't wanna hear that shit. THEN we had sex and you wasn't even gone tell me.
Bey: *looks down* 
Jay: That's some shady SHIT. What's that niggas name ?
Bey: *looking confused because doesn't even know his name* Uhhhh..
Jay: Wow..*gets loud* YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME..
Bey: Jay , are you gonna keep yelling at me or are you gonna let me explain ?
Jay: What excuse you got? Lemme hear*interrupted by Beys phone ringing, Beys looks at her and at her phone, it's an unknown caller, Jay is looking PUHRREESSEDDDD! Bey grabs her phone, but Jay snatches it and throws it across the room and makes a loud thud*
Bey: Shawn!!! Wtf is your problem??
Jay: YOU!! *walks off* 
*Theres a bang at the door, Bey goes to the door*
Angie: Bey!!! Wth is going on ? Why you cryin ??
Bey: Nothing Ang, I'm fine. 
Angie: Beyonce wtf ! You lyin!!
Bey: I'm fine*Angie sees the hand print that Jay left when he grabbed her arm*
Angie: Oh my GAWD!! Bey!! Did Jay hit you !!!??
Beyonce: No Angie ! Stop!! He didn't!!! Don't say SHIT! I'm okay!!
Angie: Are you sure ?? Do you want me to get your dad ?
Bey: Girl?! Wtf !! Hell NO!! Please go back to your room..
Angie:  *hesitant* okay, you SCREAM if you need me and my gun!
Bey: Bye Angie, I don't need you getting your water gun, super socking niggas!
*they laugh, they hug and Angie leaves and bey goes back to the bed room and see's Jay fumbling through his luggage!*

Bey: Jay, are leaving me ?
Jay: *silent*
Bey: Jay....can you hear me ?
Jay: Fuck Beyoncé ! Leave me the fuck alone!!! 

*Jay grabbed his clothes and walked out and went to shower in the other bathroom. And Bey went to shower, when she got out she tried talking to Jay again.*

Bey: You're sleeping in the bed with me ?
Jay: No, why should I ?
Bey: Because you love me!
Jay: Don't play the "love me" card!
Bey: Babe, please! Just let me explain!
Jay: Not now Beyoncé. I'm not in the mood..
*Bey got really sad, she didn't wanna keep nagging him so she went back to the room and cried herself to sleep. Woke up the next morning for tour rehearsals but Jay was no where to be found. She called him from her blackberry( he threw her iPhone)
But she got voicemail she didn't bother leaving a msg. She just went to the rehearsals* 

Angie: Hey BB, how are you? 
Bey: Hey, I'm good.
Kelly: Where's the Mr. ?
*Bey gives Angie a "don't say shit look, Bey wore a long sleeve shirt so no one saw her bruise that Jay left her*
Michelle: Yeah! I thought y'all was joined at the hip!
Bey: *fake laugh* He's at the room.
Bey: Ma, where's daddy ?
Mama Tina: At the room, knocked out. Lazy ass didn't wanna come. 
Kelly: Don't wanna take that shirt off! You'll be hot.
Angie: Bey*interrupted*
Bey: Imma keep it on, I'll just fine.

*They rehearse and just then...Jay walks in...and Bey looks shocked..btw they're at the arena where the concert is being held. Jay takes a seat and watches. They rehearse for a good two hours when they're done Jay walked up into the wing of the stage and...*

Jay: Pssss! Beyoncé, 
*everyone looked in his direction*
Bey: Me ? *pointing to herself*
Kelly: Well my name isn't Beyoncé!
Jay: Yes you !*motioning her to come over to him with both of his hands*
Bey: *walks over* Hi.
Jay: * opens his arms for a hug*
Bey: *Hugs him*
*Jay is still hugging Bey, and he whispers to her*
Jay: Beyoncé, I'm sorry about last. Let's go back to the room and talk.

*Bey is taken by how good Jay smells, the touch of Jays arms around makes her knees weak..she is in her own world*

Jay: You heard me ?
Bey: Huh ? Yeaahh. I heard you.
Jay: Alright. Well go get ya stuff so we can go....Bey let me go..
Bey: ....oh, my bad*lets him go*

*Bey turns around and everyone is staring at them*
Bey: What y'all lookin at ?
Everyone: Nothing.

*Bey grabs her things and her and Jay leave..the car was awkward and silent!, they reach their door..*

Bey: Jay baby, hurry up and find your card! I have piss like a Russian race horse stuck in a Kentucky durbey. 
Jay: *cracks up* thats the corniest shit you've ever said..
Bey: Jay, if you don't unlock this got damn food I'mma smack you so damn hard yo ancestors gone feel it! 
*Jay laughs and unlocks the locks the door. Bet runs in and smack the SHIT outta the back of Jays head*

Jay: Ahhh FUCK! I'mma fuck you up for that!
*Bey took a long shit, came into the room where Jay was, Jay was sitting on the edge of the bed and Bey leaned against the wall directly in front of Jay*

Jay: Beyoncé, on a more note. We gotta talk about this..
Bey: Are you ready to me this time ?
Jay: Do you think  I would've brought it up ?
Bey: Okay smart ass!
Jay: Ight Bey bullshitin and tell me what's going on!
Bey: Alright damn! *tells me him what happen..* and he kissed me and rubbed my thigh...and then we left. And here we are!
Jay: Sooo why didn't you tell  me this when you came in and saw...before we had sex..
Bey: For one I was drunk and for two you never gave me a chance.
Jay: Don't even try it Bey! You had a chance...
Bey: Im sorry, Jay. I don't like fighting and arguing with you. 
Jay: It's your fault that we're here...in this situation !
Bey: Me !? If you would've just made it home on time then*interrupted*
Jay: Beyoncé don't turn this shit around on me..
Bey: Okay whatever Jay...you're acting like I wanted him to kiss me.
Jay: Okay, you're right about that but I still don't like that you was lookin at that nigga!
Bey: Oh God Shawn! Okay he's good looking. So what! If I wanted him I wouldn't be here trying to fix things with you..
Jay: Wow Beyoncé! I can't believe you just said that shit to me!
Bey: Babe stop! I didn't mean like that.
Jay: Well that's how that shit sounded to me..
Bey: Jay, listen! *looks in his eyes* I love you more anything. You mean the WORLD to me. And I'm sorry for making you feel this..you forgive me ?
*Jay can tell that Bey meant what she said*
Jay:  *looking in her eyes* yeahh, I forgive you.  And I'm sorry for blowing up like I did. I should've just asked you what happen right then and there. But the thought of another niggas kissing my lips or touching you for that matter drives me crazy....and I'm sorry for grabbing you like that....I love you more than life itself...
Bey: I love you too. And yeah you left me a bruise!
Jay: I'm sorry! I'mma make up to you...come here.
Bey: *walks over to him stands between his legs* what ?
Jay: Imma make it up to for bruising you...but right now....it's PUNISHING TIME!!*grabs her throws her on the bed and trys to run but he grabs her by her ankles 
Bey: Jay!! Noooo!!! I already said sorry more than once!!!
Jay: Naaaa!!! That ain't gone cut it!! 
*rips her sweats off, takes his shoes off and takes his short off. 
Bey: baaabe ! Do not have me sore..I have more rehearsals..
Jay: ion care, fuck them rehearsals*takes her panties off and goes to WORK on that puuussyy(Smokey voice)
Bey: oooooo shit !!!
Jay: *opens her coochie lips and licks both sides* you like that Bey?
Bey: uhhhh huuuuh! I LOVE...ahhhh love it!*moans*
Jay: *eats her until she cums 4 times, gets on top and they strip between the kissing*
Jay: You ready to be punished with this dick girl?
Bey: Heck no! I wanna get dicked down but not punished!
Jay: mhmm, *leaving MORE hickeys on her neck, while massaging her clit and she's going crazy!
Bey: Baby stop teasing me*moans*
Jay: *smirks* okay! *shoves himself all way inside of  Bey*
Bey: *gasps* SHIT JAY! *moans* 
Jay: *grunts* shit! I fuckin love this pussssssyyyyy!!!
Bey: J...shaw..ahhhh!!! I think..*moans* you got ahhhhh..BIGGER!!
Jay: Mhmmm!! You bout to take this dick alllllll niiiiiight*grunts*
Bey: Noooooo!!.....shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
Jay: Say my name!!!
Bey: jaaaaaaay!!*moan* omgsssssssshhhhh!
Jay: say that shit loader*moans* ohhhh shiitttt!!
Bey: JAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Jay: mhmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! 
*Jay punishes Beys poor coochie in missionary for 20 minutes, now he has knees touching her big ass ears(no shade)*

Jay: tell me you love daddy DICK!!!!
Bey: ooooh. Owwww!!  I looooove...*'moan* daaaaaady diiiiiiiiiiick...shiiiiiit Jay!!! Okay!! I won't lie again....
Jay: *grunt* Uht uhn!!! You GONE learn tooooniiighhhtt* shiiiit this pussy wet af
*the fuck in the position for another 20 minutes, then be rides him for 15 minutes has an orgasms, now he's gettin from the back* 

Jay: *pulling her as he thrust hard* you gone lie to daddy again*moans*
Bey: ahhhh !! Shiiiit!! Noooo mooore daddy..
Jay: mmmm! Shit!!! *grabs her waist with one hand and smack her ass with the other, then Bey throws it back and Jay can't handle it and he falls off the back* 
Bey: can't handle it daddy ?
Jay: shut up!*laughs* get up so I can get it stand up 
*Bey gets up and Jay holds her hands above her head and the other hand lifting her all the up,  Jay beats it up until 3am, they're covered in body fluids, sweat and hickeys all their bodies! Now they're laying down on the bed*
Jay: Bey, you learned your lesson?
Bey: *can barely speak*....uhhh huhnnn
Jay: Good, if I had the energy I'd do my dance!
Bey: Oh God NO!
Jay: hushhhh!....you know I'm leaving tomorrow morning..
Bey: *mocks Jay*  So you really, thugg em, fuck em love em, leave em, cuz you don't fuckin need em?
Jay: *cracks up* Bey wtf was that!!! Stop boo! No just NO. Let me do the rappin cuz that shit was TERRIBLE*laughs*
Bey: *laughs* then stop dancing...
Jay: deal! Now hush. I'm going to sleep. Daddy is tired*
Bey: I love you daddy and you owe a new phone.
Jay: I love you more mama...and you got it,

*They fall asleep, wake up, Jay takes her to the tour rehearsals..*

Mama Tina: Girl, whats wrong with ya legs. Why you walkin like that??
Solo: I can tell you why she walking like that
Angie: We see yall have MORE fun last.
Ty: Okaaaaay! Look at their necks.
Kelly: Damn Bey, go get that ugly ass scarf

*They make fun of Bey and Jay, They say their goodbyes. The ladies rehearse for 2 hours and Bey is a DIVA and fights through with her sore body and as shes leaving she gets an unknown call*

Bey: Hello
Person: You have a collect call from "Shawn Carter" would you like to accept the charges?
Bey: Yes

...




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED>>>



2 comments:

  1. :-O !!!!!!!! Update soon TJ! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great!!!

    Ok.....I hope Bey don't do nothing stupid just get Jay out of jail! PLEEEEAAASSSEE Sweet Baby Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete