Monday, May 28, 2012

Freakum Dress

(Bey)
I took the test from Angie. Went into take the test. Angie and I sat on the bed. We sat in silence. Waiting for the 15 minute alarm to go off. "Ding ding".


Bey: Can you look at it?
Angie: *looks at it* Beyonce?
Bey: *scared* Huh?


*Jay knocks on the door*



Bey: Its open!
Jay: *opens door holding Jayden* Beyonce, can I talk to you for a minute?
Angie: Oop! Thats my cue to leave. See you guys later. *hugs them*
Bey: See you later. Love you. 
Angie: Love you too. Call me. *leaves*
Bey: *looks at Jay* What is it?
Jay: You wanna sit down?
Bey: Yeah I guess. *sits down*
Jay: *sits down* *reaches in his pocket* Can you put this ring back on? 
Bey: Why?
Jay: *sighs* Look Beyonce, I have something that I need to tell you.
Bey: Great! More bad news. What now?
Jay: The truth is...when I left here I did go to the airport. I got on the plane but I realized that I needed to stay. I got off the plane and came back here. I wanted some time to myself. To think about everything. I uhh..I..
Bey: Spit it out boy!
Jay: ....I never went to any strip club. I never slept with anyone at all. Period. I stayed in the hotel room all night thinking us and our family. It was all a joke. 

(Jay)
Beyonce took Jayden from my arms. She stood up and looked at me. She had this devilish, evil look in her eyes. I knew she was beyond upset. My joke wasn't funny to her at all. She slapped the dog shit outta me. My face started to burn. That shit hurt like a bitch. I didn't let the pain from that slap show. I deserved it. She took that "joke" hard. I felt like shit. As I should. She spoke.

Bey: Shawn, what hell is wrong with you?? Why would you do that to me??
Jay: *stands up* It was a joke, babe. I didn't think you'd believe me. 
Bey: You know how am I, Jay! That was stupid! Do you see me ha-ha laughing ?NO!
Jay: Im sorry! *tries to touch her*
Bey: *pushes him off* DONT! Touch me. 
Jay: I-
Bey: You saw the way that I reacted! Why did you continue to play with my emotions?
Jay: I just wanted you to-
Bey: I don't care! You took it way too far! 
Jay: Im-
Bey: Seeing my reaction should have changed your mind! That was stupid and childish! 
Jay: I know.
Bey: Jay, you overreacted. You did way too much when you left in the first place.
Jay: Bey-
Bey: I'm not done yet...I understand you being upset that I kept that from you and that-Stop Jayden-I actually let it happen-
Jay: You gone let me talk now?
Bey: *rolls eyes* Go ahead!
Jay: Beyonce, I'm sorry for playing that joke on you. It was childish like you said. I should have never left in the first place. I took it too far. Hell, I shouldn't have felt any type of way. Considering the fact that I've cheated on you too many times. You and I been through so much. I love you Beyonce. Can you forgive me?
Bey: *silence*
Jay: Babe?
Bey: .....I forgive you, Jay.
Jay: Can I have a hug and a kiss please, so I know its real?
Bey: *hugs and kisses him* I love you. 
Jay: I love you more...Can you put this ring back on?
Bey: *holds hand out* Yeah. *giggles*
Jay: *slides ring on her finger* Don't ever take this ring off! *kisses her* Ever again. 
Bey: *laughs* Don't give me a reason and I wont! *kisses him*
Jay: I won't! I promise. *kisses her* *rubs his face where Bey slapped him*
Bey: *laughs* Sorry about your face baby. 
Jay: Yeah! That shi- that slap was powerful. That mess hurt! But I took it like a goon tho. 
Bey: Jay baby! We're about to get married. This wannabe "goon" coonery has to and end! Read my lips Shawn Carter! You. Are. Not. A. Goon. Deal wit it boo! 
Jay: Babe, Im from Marcy. Goon life! *chuckles* 
Bey: Goons don't own yachts, goons don't travel, goons don't wear boat shoes without socks,  goons don't own businesses, goons don't get married-
Jay: Ight Bey! Damn! I get it! *chuckles*
Bey: Shall I continue babe? 
Jay: Nah babe. I don't mind giving up my goon affiliation for family.
Bey: Aaaaw, Jay! Like you really had another choice. You're so cute.  
Jay: *laughs* Speaking of the wedding. Lets and talk about it. 
Bey: Okay. 

*They walk into the living area. On the couch.  Bey props her feet on Jay's lap. Jayden is sitting in Bey's lap*

Jay: What kind of cake are we having?
Bey: I don't know. I was thinking about red velvet, of course.
Jay: Well, I think we should have more than one cake. Not everyone likes red velvet.
Bey: Oh. Whose wedding is it again?
Jay: *chuckles* Ours, but everyone wants to eat cake babe.
Bey: Fine. I guess we could have more than one. 
Jay: Alright. Vanilla, or white cake. However you call it. And chocolate cake!
Bey: Three whole cakes, babe?
Jay: Yeah. A variety.
Bey: I guess thats cool.
Jay: Do you want have a band or do you want a DJ?
Bey: Hmm! Thats a tough one. A band is very elegent. But A DJ is cool too.
Jay: I think we should go with a band orchestra. Thats sweeeeet! 
Bey: Okay. Band it is.
Jay: Should we have a buffet or a caterer?
Bey: A buffet? That is so ratchet babe.
Jay: Nothing is wrong with a buffet. Bougie ass! *chuckles*
Bey: Not at my wedding sir! 
Jay: Your wedding? *side eyes* What? Whose wedding?
Bey: Thats what I said. Ugh! Babe, you're really getting old. You should invest in a hearing aid.
Jay: You know what...I would say something. But not in front of the boy! There wouldn't be a wedding if I hadn't gotten on my knee.
Bey: Tuh! Damn right. I sure as hell wasn't going to get on anyone's knee! *laughs*

*Bey and Jay continue to talk about the wedding and planning it. Bey and Jay decided they wanted to go out a date. So they called Mama Tina and asked her watch Jayden while they go out. She agreed to keep him. Jay was ready to go but of course Lateonce wasn't ready. Jay was wearing all back.* 

Jay: Come on babe. What is taking you so long? 
Bey: Be quite. We go through this EVERY SINGLE time. Wait! 
Jay: *sighs heavy* Do you have to be late to EVERYTHING?
Bey: *doing hair* I'm not always late. I'm almost ready!
Jay: You said that an hour ago tho.
Bey: Meaning I was almost done with my make up. You didn't listen. *giggles* 
Jay: Yeah yeah yeah. Just come on. 
Bey: Okay okay. *walks out the bathroom* NOW, I'm ready. 
Jay: Shit! Fuck going out. Lay ya ass on this bed. 
Bey: *blushes* Stop. *puts heels on* You ready? *giggles*
Jay: Do me a favor first?
Bey: What is it?

Jay: Bend over, touch you, and hold your ankles!
Bey: *laughs* Come on boy. Stop playing. 
Jay: You know that ass is MINE, when we get back right?
Bey: Hmmp. We'll see. *walks out the door* 
Jay: Hol up! You ain't wearing this dress. Its too fuckin tight. Ya ass is stickin out and shit. 
Bey: Stop playing, babe. Lets go. I thought you were ready to go.
Jay: Yeah, you're lucky. Or else I'd make that ass go change. Come on woman. Wit cho sexy ass.
Bey: *giggles*


*They let the hotel and get in the car. On their way to the club* 


Jay: I'm getting yo ass drunk tonight. *chuckles* 
Bey: *giggles* What else is new?
Jay: I'm getting some drunk pussy tonight.
Bey: *looks at him* Are you now?
Jay: DAMN RIGHT! *rubs her thigh* 
Bey: I'm not drunk, yet. *moves his hand* Don't try it. *giggles* 


*They reach the club and get inside. The club is packed* 


Jay: Lets make our to the VIP!
Bey: Lead the way!
Jay: Nah. Walk in front of me. You gone get lost walking behind me. Plus I wanna watch yo ass as you're walking.
Bey: Oh Lord. *giggles*  *walks in front of him
Jay: *looks at her ass* Dayuuuuum! That thang sittin high. I puts in major WORK!
Bey: Hush!


(Bey) 
Jay and I made it the VIP section. There was few other people. Wasn't too familiar with them but whatever. Of course Jay was serious about getting me drunk. As soon as we sat down he poured me a drink. Being the drunk slob that I am, I took the drink. He poured himself a drink, of course he gave me more than he gave himself. So I poured way more in his cup. "You're not going to play me. No sir!" I said with a little laugh. "Ahhhhh shit. You got me" ! Jay held his cup in the air. I put my cup in the air as well. Toasting. "Tonight! We're gettingggg faaadeeeddd" Jay said already sounding like he was drunk. I laughed and we both sipped our drinks. I don't what I was drinking but it sho is good as hell! We both looked at each other with goofy faces. I guess because we didn't expect it to taste like that. We both downed our drinks. Then the song that was playing changed to none other then "Freakum Dress" ! How funny. I was wearing a black and gold freakum dress.


Jay: Ayeeeee! *stands up* Get up and back it up!
Bey: *shakes head* *giggles* *rolls eyes* *stands up* 
Jay: *stands behinds Bey, placing his is hands on her waist*
Bey: *two steps* *singing along* 
Jay: You don't need sing along! *chuckles* We know!
Bey: *giggles* Shut up. *dances on Jay* 
Jay: Ayeee! *dances with her*
Bey: *drops it down* *presses her ass again the peen and comes up slowly* Haaaa.
Jay: *pours her another drink* Here. Drink this.
Bey: You're tryna get me drunk huh?
Jay: Hell yeah! You thought I was playing. *pours himself a drink*


*They both down their drinks* * "Look Back At Me" came on*


Bey: *sticks tongue out* *backs it on Jay*
Jay: Ayeeee! *puts hands in the air* *dances with Bey*
Bey: *looks back* *twerks*
Jay: You showing out huh, Bey? 
Bey: *faces Jay* Jay, what did you put in my cup? *two steps* 
Jay: You faded are alright. Light weight.
Bey: *jamming* A little tispy!




*Song changes to "Gettin Some Head" *


Jay: Haaaaa!! *bobs head* Imma get some head!
Bey: *laughs* We'll see. *winks* 
Jay: *turns her around, putting her ass against the peen* 


*Song changes to "Pop Lock And Drop It* 


Bey: Ohhhhh!! This is myyyy jaaaaam!! *pops locks and drop it on Jay* 
Jay: *shakes head* 
Bey: *faces Jays and puts her arms around his neck and grinds on him*
Jay: *holds her ass* ....*hands her another drink*
Bey: Another one? Lord boy, that's enough.
Jay: Just drink it. 



(Jay)
This night consisted of me and Bey drinking. Mainly Bey cos I had to drive. She gave me a lap dance for damn near every song. She was twerkin on me when she sat on my lap. It was funny to see her drunk. She's hilarious. The night went on. I thought that I saw a familiar face. Im tispy so. Could have been no one I knew. I shrugged it off and continued to have a good time with my fiance, Beyonce.

(Bey)
Im so drunk. Jay has to hold onto me, as we walk out the club. I could barely walk straight. People kept bumping into me. It made me laugh. Why? I don't know. We made it to the car amd he helped me get in. He put my seat belt on and walked around to the other side to get in. 

Bey: Jayyyyyyyyy! *laughs*
Jay: *chuckles* What's up sexy?
Bey: When weeeee geeeeet baaaack! I want youuuu to fu-
Jay: Oh I plan to. *chuckles* Don't even worry about that lil mama. 
Bey: You just knew what I was gonna say huh? 
Jay: Mhmm. *starts car and pulls off*
Bey: Jay, Im hungry.
Jay: Okay. I'mma feed you this DICK! Just hold on!
Bey: *cracks up*
Jay: *laughs* Funny huh?

*They reach the hotel and make it the room*

(Jay)
When I opened the door. I picked Beyonce up and carried her to the bed. I threw her on the bed. She giggled a little bit. She likes that shit. I took my jacket, shirt, and shoes off. I climbed on top of her, positioning myself between her legs.  She tongued me down. The kiss was sloppy. Good kiss nonetheless. Bey started to unbuckle my belt and my pants as we were kissing. She was feigning for the dick already. I took my pants off and threw them on the floor. I slid my hand up and down her right thigh as I kissed her. Our tongues were wresting. My dick was slowly rising. I wanted to get the pussy wet, so I put my hands up her dress. Rubbing her clit with my thumb. She started moaning. I took my two fingers and rubbed hard but slowly. She loved it. She started breathing a little heavy. By this time she was wet. I flipped her onto her stomach to unzip her dress. I ripped her dressed off and threw it on the floor. I put her on all fours. Time to feast on the pussy. I pulled her black thong all the way down.  I took a second before I devoured her pussy to see how wet she was. Just how I like it. I kissed her left ass cheek, then the right, then the left and the right again. I licked each ass cheek as well. I got low enough to eat it. Spreading her ass cheeks. I gripped it then slapped it and then spreading them again. I then began to eat it up like it my last meal. Licking, sucking, slurping it up. She moaned loud and screamed. I french kissed the pussy. I stuck my stuck inside to make her cum. Wiggling my tongue around and in and out. She came and slurped it up. After she came I took off everything else that we had on off. I got directly behind her and grabbed her waist with both of my hands. "You ready for daddy's dick baby?" I asked. "Mhmm" was her response.  I ran my fingers through her hair her and gripped a hand full of it. I slowly put my dick inside. As I was going deep she let out the sexiest moan. Made my dick grow harder. I thrusted in and out slowly. She moaned each time I went in. I sped it up. Placing my hand on her ass, still pulling her hair. My breathing was becoming uneven. "Shaaaaaaaawn!" She said screaming in pleasure. I slapped her ass after each thrust. I was moaning and grunting. I left go of hair to grip her ass. I wanted to go faster. She got wetter each second. Sweat was growing upon me. My sweat dripped from onto Bey. I put my right hand on the left side of her hip and my left on her right. I went as fast as I possibly could. She screamed at the top of her lungs. She started sweating. I was going hard and it was making her weak. She dropped her head. She tried to run but I grabbed her by her hair. Gently. She was begging for mercy. "No more. No more baby! Shiiiiiiiiit boy! Stooooooooop" She moaned! "Shut up Beyonce. Take this fuckin dick" ! She responded with a loud moan. All you hear was sounds of our moans, heavy breathing, and the sound of my dick hitting her pussy. The wetness was loud. Held her ass with both hands. I slowed down. "Make me cum Pop Pop!" I went HAM. She shouted that she was cumming. She had an intense orgasm. She came. I pumped 5 hard times and nutted on her ass. She had my dick looking like I stuck it in snow. We both collapsed. I laid on top of her. 

(Bey) 
Our sweaty bodies were close. I wasn't finished and neither was he. He had his arms out to the side. My necks is where he sucked and licked. Both sides. He spread my legs wide. Massaging my clit causing me moan. I got wet as the pacific ocean. He smirked at how wet I was. He slid inside of me. Slowly he stroked me. I was in heaven and then some. He gently shoved more of himself inside of me. Going in as far he could. I felt every bit of him. My vagina walls felt all of him. As he pumped in and out at a medium pace, he face was buried in my neck. He was breathing heavy and moaning. It turned me on even more. I tighten myself around him. He went nuts and went faster and harder. I started screaming his name. "Who runs this pussy?" he asked breathing uneasy. "Youuuuu doooooooo" I moaned. "daddy what?" he said as he moaned. "Youu ruuuuuun itttttttttttt! Ooooooooo daddddyyyyyyy!" I replied. "Say it again!" he said as he pulled my hair causing my neck to bend back. Jay bite the shit outta my neck! It felt good but was painful at the same time. I moaned. I could tell that he was reaching his peek. So was I. "You run it daddy" ! As I came I had another orgasm. My body shook. "Mmmmm!" Jay put his dick   right on the crack of my ass and let his nuts drip down my crack. He grunted and moaned as he was cumming. We caught our breathes. He rolled over onto his back, indicating that he wanted me to ride him. Jay pulled me on top of him. His dick was standing straight up. I slid on down slowly putting him inside of me. I moaned. He bite down on his bottom lip. I began riding him very slowly. I knew was on cloud 9, because he closed his eyes. He had his hands on my ass. Grinding slowly is I was doing. I watched Jay enjoy it. "Jaaaaayyyyy" . I moaned. He slapped my ass telling me to sped up the pace. I rode his hard and fast. His eyes shot open. I was screaming, shouting, moaning his name. "Mhmm! Ride that dick baby." He gripped both of my boobs. I swirled on his dick. Slowly, then fast, slow, then fast again. The room is filled with our sexual voices, bouncing off of the walls. I rode his dick like a roller coaster, with no hands. Sweaty is understatement. I was reaching my peek. Jay sensed that I was. He held my waisted and thrusted in and out fast. I couldn't speak, even breathe for that matter. My mouth was wide open but nothing came out. I tried to shout but nothing left my lips. I came. And I came hard. I felt my cum ooze out. I was having the best orgasm ever. I felt this warm tingle take over my body as it shook. I couldn't control it. Jay hadn't reached his peek yet. He was nearing it. The look on his face said it all. He slowed down but still went hard. He was going to nut inside of me. I got up from on top of him. 

(Jay)
I rolled on top of Bey and tongued her down. Spreading her legs as I went deep. She was wet. I swirled in circles. Changing my pace from fast to slow every 10 seconds. Bey couldn't handle it, but she was enjoying it. "Baaaabbbbbyyyy" she yelled. I sucked her right titty as I continued to swirl my dick into her. My swirls hit her pussy hard. I wrapped her legs around my waist. Pounding her pussy was my favorite. She always runs which makes me want her more. I was going hard causing myself to sweat even more. "Give me a fuckin kiss" I demand. Bey moaned loudly and gave me my kiss. I kissed her passionately while pounding her slowly. Rubbing her pussy is what I'm doing. I was ready for my nut, so I threw her legs over my shoulders. Showing her pussy courtesy nor any mercy. I tore her shit up. She tried pushing me off but I threw her hands down. All I could do is breath heavy. She was losing her mind. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I sucked on her bottom lip. After 5 minutes she came. Creamy. I came shortly after. I rolled over. Laying next to her.  We caught our breathes. "Damn. We needed that." I said. "Badly" she replied. We shared a kissed. We got underneath the covers. Bey buried her face in my chest and threw her leg on me. "I love you, baby" we said in unison. We laughed..I happen to notice the pregnancy test on the night stand. Im tired to even move. We'll talk about it in the morning. We fell asleep.



To Be Fucking Continued...



5 comments:

  1. Awwww shit now that post >>>>>> yes finally they made up yesss and oh lord what the pregnancy test say??? Freakum freakum dresss ohhhhhh yesss at Beyonce pop lock and dropping DFL I can't lmaoo that sex>>>> wooooo lord *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omfg that post was freaky but I'm glad they made up & had that amazing sex. & I hope bey wasn't pregnant becuz all that drinking that she did but I hope jay got her pregnant with that sex they just had

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao I hope Bey is preggo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was the truth. I'm so glad Shawn told Bey because if he didn't Bey was leaving that' arse. Lmfao. Great Post :)
    @Leah_BEY_a

    ReplyDelete