Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Feelings

I woke up the next morning feeling great. My body felt amazing. After all that love making last night Im surprised that I wasnt sore. I had a big smile on my face. I am the happiest woman alive. I'm engaged. I looked at my finger. I smiled even bigger. Its so shinny and beautiful. Its just a diamond band, but what it symbols, is beautiful. I realized that Jay wasn't holding me. I rolled over and Jay wasn't in the bed. I got out of the bed and threw on Jay's tshirt and his boxers. My breath was on fire, so I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I finished freshening up I went to see where my fiancé was. My first stop was the kitchen. There he was dressed in some gray sweats, fresh white pro club shirt, du-rag, Jordan slippers. Looking so fucking sexy. He almost made wet my panties! He just started cooking breakfast. It's was maybe nine in morning. He looked at me and he smiled. I smiled back. 

Jay: Good morning pretty girl.
Bey: Good morning fiancé.  
Jay: Gimme some love *opens his arms for a hug*
Bey: *hugs* You smell good! Gimme kiss!
Jay: *kisses you* I always smell good. 
Bey: Yeah you do.
Jay: How about this. You go hop in the shower, right?
Bey: Right.
Jay: Get dressed-
Bey: Dressed? I don't have real clothes here. 
Jay: Well if you go look in your closet. You'll see the new clothes that I bought you. *kisses her*
Bey: Not uhn! You bought me clothes? *smiles* 
Jay: Yeahh. My baby gotta look good...So go take a shower and get dressed. Cover them hickeys. *they giggle* Then we gone eat and go get my lil man. Alright. *sticks hands in boxers and squeezes her ass whiles kissing her*
Bey: Alright. *smiles* 

*Bey showers, wraps herself in a towel, and walks into her closet*

Bey: Baaaaaaaabe?
Jay: Yeahhhhhhh babe?
Bey: Come heeeeeere pleaseeeeeee!
Jay: Bey, I'm cooking. 
Bey: Please! I need you! 
Jay: Here I come. *turns stove off* *walks in the room* Where you at?
Bey: In the closet.
Jay: *walks in closet* What is it?
Bey: I see all these beautiful clothes, but I don't see any heels.
Jay: I know. I didn't you get you any. 
Bey: Okay so what am I suppose to wear on my feet?
Jay: Those loafers!
Bey: Loafers? Babe, those are cute but I can't wear them.
Jay: And why not?
Bey: Don't get me wrong. I appreciate you buying me this buuuuut I'm not wearing these shoes. *giggles* 
Jay: You're not what? 
Bey: I'm not wearing these shoes. I only wear stilletoes.
Jay: *kisses her neck* You ain't what? 
Bey: Im not wearing these.
Jay: *sucks her neck* What you say?
Bey: Don't start babe!
Jay: *nibbles her ear* What you gone wear? 
Bey: Stop! You always do this! 
Jay: Hm? *kisses her* Do what? *sucks her neck* You gone wear them flats like daddy said? *kisses her* Huh?
Bey: Mhmm. 
Jay: *tongues her down* Wear the black ones.
Bey: Okay baby. 
Jay: By the way. You don't have any more make up.
Bey: What do you mean?
Jay: I threw it away.
Bey: You better be joking! 
Jay: Who you yelling at tho?
Bey: Ummm YOUU!
Jay: *tongues her down* Who you talking to? 
Bey: No body babe, but why did you throw my make up away?
Jay: Cos you don't need it. I love when you have messy hair, no make up and when you wear flats. The relaxed Beyoncé. Natural.
Bey: *hype*  Really??
Jay: Yeahhh. You look sexy and beautiful! So get dressed and come eat. 
Bey: Alright. I'll be in there 30 minutes.
Jay: Coo. I'll see you in 15 minutes.
Bey: I said 30.
Jay: But I said 15.
Bey: Ughhh! Okay.
Jay: *kisses her* Mhmm. Hurry. *smacks her ass* Up.
Bey: *giggles* Okaaay! 
Jay: Mhmm. *leaves* 
Bey: *whispers* He's always tryna tell me what to do and shit! 
Jay: And yo ass better listen! 
Bey: *giggles* Shut up! 

*Bey got dressed and went to the kitchen* 

Jay: Ooooo shit. You look sexy. Lemme fuck you on the table. 
Bey: *blushes* Stop babe. 
Jay: *grabs her and pulls her close* For real. Can I put you on my plate?
Bey: You're so silly. Let's eat. I'm hungry. 
Jay: You're always hungry. 
Bey:  *hits his chest* Not funny! 

*Jay gets their plates. They eat and Bey sits on Jay's lap facing him*

Bey: Baby?
Jay: Wassupp lil mama?
Bey: I was thinking.
Jay: Oh yeah. You were thinking? What were you thinking baby? 
Bey: I wanna get married on April 4th.
Jay: The number four huh? 
Bey: Yeahhh. Exactly. 
Jay: What year?
Bey: Next year.
Jay: Next year? Babe that's in a few months. A month after Jayden's birthday. 
Bey: I know but I really want to. 
Jay: You don't think thats rushing?
Bey: No. Not since we've been together for so long. 
Jay: Mmmm Ion know BB. That's too soon baby. 
Bey: Jaaaaaay! 
Jay: Nah baby. We should wait a while longer. 
Bey: *kisses him* Pleasee babe! 
Jay: No Bey-
Bey: *kisses his neck* What's your answer now?
Jay: It's still no.
Bey: Is it? *sucks his neck* What about now? *licks his neck*
Jay: Shit man! Alright babe! Cut it out.
Bey: *sucks his neck* What?
Jay: Stop before my dick gets hard. 
Bey: Nope. *sucks his neck* Not until you tell me yes. *sucks his neck harder*
Jay: Fuck! Alright baby stop. *pulls her back* 
Bey: Is that a yes?
Jay: Yeah man! 
Bey: Really?? 
Jay: Yeah. We can get married next April. 
Bey: Thank you. *kisses him*
Jay: Anything to make you happy beautiful...But how can we plan a wedding around your tour? 
Bey: *shrugs* I don't know. Guess I'll have some sleepiness nights. 
Jay: Woman, you are crazy!
Bey: Crazy in love with you! 
Jay: Aaaaw shit. Here you go! *chuckles* 
Bey: That was smooth huh? *giggles*
Jay: Yeahh that was smooth. You ready to go get my baby boy? 
Bey: Yeah. *gets up* I miss my little mini me. 


*They ride to Mama Tina's house. Solange was there picking up Julez as well*  


Bey: *walking in* Mama?
Mama Tina: We're in here baby.
Bey: *walks to the din* Hey mama. Hey Solo...
Mama Tina & Solo: Heeeeey.
Julez: Aunty BB!
Bey: Heeey Aunty's baby!
Jay: Wassup everybody!
Bey: Where's my baby? 
Mama Tina: Your dad is changing his diaper.
Solo: Thu Thu?
Bey: Huh?
Solo: What's on your feet?
Bey: I don't know! Ask Jay! 
Mama Tina: Where's your heels?
Bey: He wants me to wear flats. *shrugs* 
Mama Tina: Welp! Say hello to marriage chile.
Solo: Hol up! Hol up! My Thu Thu isn't wearing make up either? What has the world come to?
Jay: An end. 
Solo: Lord hammercy! Im slowly losing my Thu Thu. 
Mama Tina: Weeeeell! I see y'all a great night. Hickeys and bite marks everywhere. 
Jay: *chuckles*
Bey: *blushes* Mom, stop. 
Solo: Jayden didn't come outta no where.
Bey: And where did Julez come where from?
Solo: Aye! We're not talking about me!
Mama Tina: Solange, if you get pregnant again Imma kick yo ass! 
Jay: Tell ya mom Bey. 
Mama Tina: Tell me what?
Bey: We're going to get married in April.
Mama Tina: Next April? Why so soon? 
Bey: Because of 4/4/08
Solo: You got damn corn balls!
Mama Tina: What about your tour?
Bey: I can do both. This tour isn't long. It's over in February. 
Mama Tina: You got this all planned out huh?
Bey: Sure do, and I want you design my dress!
Mama Tina: I will gladly do so....My baby is getting married! *emotional*
Bey: Oh gosh mom! Don't cry. 
Mama Tina: Okay. I won't. I'll go get my grand baby. *leaves*
Solo: She is so dramatic!
Bey: *sits* I know. I cant deal with her...so why was mama watching Julez?
Solo: Huh? None of ya business! Nosy!
Bey: Oooo! You little hussy! 
Mama Tina: *walking in* You see your mommy and daddy!
Jayden: Dhjhdghstiohzgd! *excited*
Matthew: Hey y'all. 
Bey: Hey daddy. 
Jay: *dry voice* Wassup Mr. Knowles!
Bey: Mama put him on the floor I wanna see him crawl.
Mama Tina: *puts him down*
Bey: Come on baby. Come to mommy! 
Jayden: *smiling and crawling to Bey*
Bey: *grabs him* Heeeeey baby! Did you miss mommy?
Jayden: *bouncing* Hdfsjfdduuf ! *smiles*
Jay: Wassup lil man. Did you miss daddy? 
Jayden: *excited* *reaching for Jay*
Jay: *takes Jayden from Bey* Did you have fun with your nana and papa? 
Jayden: Djdndjdnd! *giggles* 
Jay: You ready baby? You gotta get ready for your show tonight
Bey: Yeahh. Come on. *stands up* 

*Bey and Jay say their goodbyes and head back to Jay's house. They sit on the couch with Jayden* 

Jay: Babe. When are we gonna move back in together?
Bey: Thats a good question. 
Jay: I want you to move back in before we get married. 
Bey: How are we gonna do that? 
Jay: I don't know. We'll figure it out..What kind of wedding do you want? 
Bey:  Jayden baby, leave mommy's earrings alone please.
Jay: Maybe you should take them off.
Bey: Maybe he shouldn't be so bad! 
Jay: He's a boy. He isn't bad. 
Bey: Mhmm. Right. But I want a small wedding. Just close friends and family! Nothing too fancy. 
Jay: You don't want a huge wedding?
Bey: No. That's too much. It's the marriage that matters. Not the ceremony. 
Jay: Mmm! I'm marrying a smart one. Ayeeeee!
Bey: Sho'll is! *laughs*
Jay: Eww! Don't EVER again! *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* That was funny! *sighs*
Jay: Where do you want to have the ceremony? 
Bey: Hmm...The roof top!
Jay: Beyoncé! What in the world? For the world to see?
Bey: Not if we tent it off.
Jay: I guess that's a cool idea. 
Bey: What do you wanna do?
Jay: What you wanna do is prefect for me. *kisses her* 
Bey: I love you Shawn Carter! *kisses him*
Jay: I love you Beyoncé Knowles! ....I was thinking.
Bey: Is that so? What were you thinking? 
Jay: After we get married. We should get matching tattoos. 
Bey: Tattoos? Like what?
Jay: Since our luckly, well mainly you lucky number is four. We should the roman numeral on our ring fingers.
Bey: Hmm. I like that idea. *smiles* 
Jay: Oh yeahh. *tongues her down*
Jayden: *whinning* 
Jay: Maaaaaan Jayden! Why you killin the moment lil man? *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles* Hush! Can you get his bottle out of his bag and heat it up for 15 seconds?
Jay: Yeah. *gets it and heats it* Here you go baby.
Bey: Thank you. *feeds Jayden* He can eat.
Jay: I wonder where he gets that from. *turns TV on* 
Bey: His kangaroo pouch daddy! Don't try to play me! 
Jay: Aaaaaaw! *chuckles* Thats messed up! You love it though. 
Bey: Mhm. Sure do! 
Jay: *flipping through the channels* You gone take a nap before we leave?
Bey: Yeah. He's falling asleep already. So when he's done eating we'll go lay down. 
Jay: Ight.
Bey:  While we're sleeping. Can you go get me and Jayden's things from my place?
Jay: I can go right now. *attempts to get up* 
Bey: No! Wait until he's fully sleep. He's gonna start crying.
Jay: What time are we leaving? 
Bey: *yawns* 4:00



(Bey)
It's November 12th. My tour is going better than ever. Every show has been sold out. Jayden is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He's kind of chunky. His hair is a curly afro. He's starting to look like Solange and Jay. Less like me. Jay and I are doing amazing. Planning the wedding is going good. Jay puts his input here and there. Our sex life gets better every time we make love. Everyone is saying that I have this glow. I have no idea what "glow" they're talking about....I've been holding something from Jay that I need and want to tell him before we get married. I don't know how he's going to take it. I don't think its going to make him call off the wedding. I sure hope not. I would die if thats the case. It could bring us closer together or it can drift us apart. I wish that I would have told him back in 03'. I have a show tonight. Maybe I'll tell him afterwards. When we're laying down. Or something. I don't know. I'll figure it out.




To Be Fucking Continued...



5 comments:

  1. Awww cute cute post!! Ummmm what the hell Beyonce going tell Shawn oh shit it's about to go down GREAT POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swea Jay could get it all from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all your post from the beginning up to now in a two span, and i just couldn't stop reading. I can't wait until the next post :) #BeyHive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Me too but the only reason I didnt comment on the others is cuz I didnt want to seem all late & stuff lol

      Delete
  4. Now wtf is bey about to tell this man ,he gone click out oh lawdd

    ReplyDelete