Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heart To Heart

Previously on "Jayonce On Journey Of Love" Jay went to Jail. Bey and the homie went to fight Chrissy. Chrissy confessed to lying and went to jail. Jay got released. Him and Bey had a slight argument. They went to the doctors for Jayden's check up and to get their test results. They were clean and healthy. There was a pregnancy mix up. Jay got a paternity test for Jayden; which hurt Bey. They were on bad terms since. They went to TyTy's birthday and were distance the entire night. They got home and got into another argument...


(Jay) 
I woke to be Bey throwing up. I stretched, yawned, and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. I got up and walked to her room. The door was locked, so I knocked. 


Jay: Yo. Beyonce, are you alright?
Bey: *pukes* Mhmm. I'm *pukes* fine. 
Jay: You sure? You want some water or something?
Bey: Yes. *pukes* please. 
Jay: Alright. *goes to get the water and comes back* Babe, you gotta unlock the door. 
Bey: *pukes* Okay. Here I come. *unlocks the door*
Jay: You don't look too good.
Bey: This hang over is kicking my ass. 
Jay: Well, go lay down. You got some Advil or Aspirin?
Bey: *climbs in the bed* In the medicine cabinet. 
Jay: Okay. *goes to get it* *comes back* Maybe you should brush your teeth. 
Bey: You're right. *gets up* You should too..Cos..Mmm.
Jay: *chuckles* Jokes. 


*They brush their stanka dank breath. Jay takes Jayden out of the bed and puts him in his crib. Which is in Bey's room. They climb in the bed*


Jay: Bey, we need to talk. 
Bey: I know. You wanna go first?
Jay: Nah. Ladies first. 
Bey: Why you gotta say that, when I don't wanna go first? *giggles* 
Jay: *chuckles* Maaaan. Just go woman. 
Bey: Alright. I guess should start by saying the reason why I've been upset. You not telling me about Chrissy. It wasn't that deep. Well kind of. I just wish that you would have told me. I wanted to be over it and not be upset. But anything that has to do with her pisses me off. She knows how to get underneath my skin....I know that I said I would fight for you but when I have to fight the same person. It becomes irritating. Like it makes me look like...weak because I can't keep you..You know what I mean. Then when you told me that you didn't use protection with her. That made me disgusted with you. Though I'm STD free. It's just..I guess can't be too upset seeing as I did that very same thing...But what hurt me the most is when you denied Jayden. I saw the way you would looked at him at times. I just never said anything, because I knew he was yours and I didn't want to deal with it. Like how you could deny him Jay? *eyes get watery* We went through that so many times. Yes I had sex with Justin but....Forget that. Just..you should have known that he was yours. You did the same thing that my dad did. You made me look like a hoe. That hurts. I would never pin another man's baby on someone else. *wipes* And then when we got back from the doctors. You were an asshole to me. Like why would you be mad at me for being mad at you. I did nothing wrong..



Jay: You're right. I had no reason to be mad and be an asshole towards you, and for that I am really sorry. You didn't deserve that. When it comes to Jayden. I don't know. I guess I had a hard time believing that Justin wasn't his father. It because he's so damn light and I'm fair skin. I know that that doesn't justify my actions. He doesn't deserve that either. I should have NEVER denied him. I didn't meant to make it seem like you were a hoe. At all. That was my very last intention. When you and I were in other relationships; the BOTH of us should have been more careful. And when it comes to Chrissy. I should most definitely have told you. I was wrong for keeping that from you. I'm sorry for that as well. *grabs her face and looks deep into her eyes* I need you to know that since we've been wearing these rings. I've been nothing but faithful to you. These hoes don't mean shit to me. I was stupid for ever cheating on you. I will NEVER cheat on you again. From hear on out it's just me, you, and our son. I'm sorry for being an asshole. You forgive me baby? 
Bey: *kisses him* I love you Jay. I forgive you.
Jay: *double kiss* I love you too. We gotta work on our communication skills. When something is bothering you. You need to tell me so that I can fix it. Communication is what makes the relationship stronger. Okay?
Bey: Okay. Same goes for you. 
Jay: Well since you said that. What's up with yo neighbor?
Bey: *confused* Who?
Jay: That nigga that come outside talking about *mocks him* "you alright Beyonce?"
Bey: *giggles* He doesn't sound like that. But what do you mean?
Jay: He sounds like a little bitch. Why did he come out of his house all concerned and shit? Like he was yo nigga or something? *raises eye brow*
Bey: Don't raise your bushy eye brow at me like that *giggles* But to answer your question. I don't know. It was a little weird. I mean we're cool neighbors. *shrugs* Beats me.
Jay: Has he been inside of here?
Bey: Hm?
Jay: Bey!
Bey: Okay. Once. But that was because he needed to use the restroom because he locked his keys in his car.
Jay: Don't have me beat this nigga ass. 
Bey: You need to stop fighting. *mumbles* Old ass. 
Jay: What? You don't say that when I'm waxin that ass. 
Bey: *rolls eyes* *shakes head* You always say that. *giggles* 
Jay: That's because it's true. 
Bey: So. You're still old fooh. 
Jay: You gone stop calling me old. If you didn't have that hang over. I would put ya knees on your ears and fuck yo shit up. 
Bey: Mhmm. Maybe tomorrow. 
Jay: Mhmm...You remember how you came with me on my tour?
Bey: Yeah. What about it?
Jay: I'm coming with you.

Bey: Says who?
Jay: Says ME. Big daddy said so.

Bey: Too bad you aren't coming. *giggles*
Jay: You don't want me to come? That's fine. 
Bey: I'm just kidding. Of course I want you to come. I was just going to ask you if you would come. I would miss Jayden too much. 
Jay: Damn you wouldn't miss me?
Bey: *giggles* I'm just kidding. Gimmie kiss. 
Jay: Nahh. You ain't gone miss me, so I ain't gone give-
Bey: *kisses him passionately*
Jay: Don't be tryn-
Bey: *kisses him passionately*
Jay: Alright. I'll shut up. 
Bey: Thank you. *smiles* 


(Septemeber 4th)
*MSG, Bey's first show. Back stage. Bey, Jay, Jayden, Mama Tina, Angie and Ty* 


Bey: *holding Jayden* Okay baby. Mommy's gotta get to work. You gone be good? 
Jayden: *pulls Bey's lip* Jdssndsuds. Ma-ma. 
Bey: I take that as a "No" 
Mama Tina: Beyonce, he will be here when you get back. Gone head. You're always late.
Bey: Okay okay okay. Jayden, give mommy kisses. 
Jayden: *kisses Bey* *smiles and giggles* 
Bey: Aaaaww! You give mommy kisses?...Mommy loves you baby..
Jay: Babe, give me the boy. *takes Jayden* *kisses her* Have a great show. 
Bey: *kisses Jayden* Thank you. *kisses Jay*


*Bey leaves backstage and Sasha hits the stage. It's now time for Jay to preform with Bey "Upgrade U"*


Mama Tina: It's about that time. You ready Jay?
Jay: *sighs* Yeah. Ready as I'll ever be. *hands Jayden to Mama Tina* *kisses Jayden forehead* Daddy will be back. 
Mama Tina: Good luck. 
Jay: I'mma need it. Thanks. *leaves*


(Stage) 


Jay: *preforms*
Bey: Everyone give it up Jay y'all. Lemme lemme upgrade you.
Jay: *leaves and comes back at start of the next song* Ayee ayee. Stop the track. Stop the track. 
Bey: *confused as fuck* *looking around*
BeyHive: *confused, cheering and holding up the /_\*
Jay: *walks towards Bey* 
Bey: *mouthing* What the fuck are you doing??
Jay: *speaking into the mic* You said you wanna upgrade me right? *puts his arm around Bey* Y'all want Beyonce to get upgraded??
BeyHive: *confused but cheering* 
Bey: *giving him a crazy look*
Jay: *grabs her hand and get one knee and reaches into his pocket*
Bey: *mouth drops* *completely shocked* 
Jay: Will you marry me Beyonce Knowles?
Bey: *looks around* *looks at Jay* *shakes her yes and smiles extra big* 
Jay: *smiles big* I would slide the ring on your finger but I don't want Sasha to throw into the audience. I paid a pretty penny for this. *chuckles* 


*Everyone laughs* 


Jay: *gets up* *they hug tight* *whispers in her ear* I love you baby. Have a great show Beyonce. My fiance. *licks her neck* Tonight you're mine. 
Bey: *smiles big and giggles* *says in his ear* I love you so muchhhhhh!!!
Jay: *walks*
BeyHive: *is going ratchet fucking nuts* 
Bey: *cheesing* Wow. What a surprise. *giggles* *gathers herself*  Lets get the party started..again. ARE YOU READY TO BE ENTERTAAAAAAAINED??
BeyHive: *screaming being their ratchet selves* 


*Bey finishes the rest of the show. She walks off stage and goes back stage into her dressing and Jay is one knee holding the ring*


Bey: *heart melts* Jaaaayyyyy!!
Jay: *smiles* Come here Beyonce my fiance. *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles* *walks to him*
Jay: *slides the ring on her finger* *gets up and hugs and kisses* 
Bey: *wipes tears* Well. What a birthday gift.. *kisses him* 
Mama Tina: *emotional* Aaaw, Welcome to family son. *hugs him*
Jay: Thank you! *smiles*
Angie: *hugs Bey* Aaaaaw! Congrats guyssss!! Y'all are too cute!! *hugs Jay*
Bey & Jay: Thank you.
Ty: Congrats guysss!! Buuuut y'all are ass backwards. First comes love THEN comes marriage, THEN comes the baby carriage. *laughs* Just playing. 
Jay: You ready to go back home baby girl?
Bey: Mmmhmmm! *moves eyes brows up and down* 

Jay: *licks lips* Ayeeee woahhh ayeee. You tryna take my virginity. Save that for the honey moon. I'm waiting til I'm married. *chuckles* 
Bey: *laughs* You're silly babe. 


(Bey)
Oh my fucking gosh! Can you believe this shit Beyonce. You have a fiance!!! My heart is still beating at the pace that it was when I saw Jay get on his knee. My stomach still have butterflies flying around. I can't even get mad that he didn't the way he did. It was absolutely unexpected. This ring is so damn beautiful. I got Jayden from my mom and held him and kissed him. Mama, Ty and Angie left. I changed back into my jeans, shirt, blazer and my heels. Jayden, Jay and I went back home. To Jay's house. The whole ride I kept smiling. He held my hand the whole ride back home. Jayden was still awake surprising. We got back to Jay's. 


Everyone: SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 
Bey: *jumps back* Ohhhh myyy goodness!!! You guyssss!!
Solo: Happy birthday Thu thu. Congratulations wifey to be!!
Bey: *smiles* Thank you!! Wait. How'd you know that fast?
Kelly: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Beyonceeeeeee! We all knew about it. Congrats BB!!
Bey: Thank you guysss!! *smiles* 
Ty: Lets get this party poppinn!! DJ!! Play the birthday girl's favorite song.
DJ:  Can we clear the floor for the birthday girl and her fiance please? *plays Sweet Love*


*Everyone clears the center of the living room.*


(Jay) 
Everyone cleared out of the way. Me and Bey made our way into the middle. She was holding Jayden in her right arm. He was awake still. I took her left hand and pull her closed. Placing my left hand on her lower back. Interlocking our fingers. She couldn't do anything but smile. Jayden had his head resting on her shoulder. We danced closes, leaving space so we would smush Jayden. He seemed happy as his mama was. I pulled this off without Bey finding out. The smile on her and Jayden's faces made me complete and whole. Our eyes stayed lock on each other through the whole song. I mouthed to her that I loved her. She did the same. All I saw was Beyonce and Jayden. I'm about to be a married man. Well considering when baby girl wants to get married. Whenever she wants to is fine with me. This is the happiest she's ever been. Shit. This is the happiest I've been. I love Beyonce and no one else. Well and my son too. We only partied for maybe an hour because I had more plans for Beyonce. My fiance. I love saying that. Her mom kept Jayden for the night. 


Bey: I love you Shawn. I can't wait to marry you.
Jay: I love you more Beyonce. *kisses her*
Bey: Wow. I'm still in shock. I was not expecting any of this. You did an amazing job. Thank you. 
Jay: You're welcome baby. As much as I wanna talk *looks down at his penis* I had something else in mind. *winks* 
Bey: *giggles* *grabs his hand and lead his to the bedroom* Come on daddy. 
Jay: *looks at her ass* Thank ya Jesus! Amen!! Hallelujah!!
Bey: *laughs* 


(Bey) 
We reached the bedroom. Jay laid me on the bed and got between my legs. "I love you baby" he said as he looked deep into my eyes. I said "I love you too. Now show me" He kissed me like never before. While his hands explored my body. He undressed me and I undressed him. We became completely naked in between kissing. My body was ready to be slayed with by good love. He licked his fingers and started rubbing my clit while he placed hickeys as well as bite marks on my neck. I got wetter each second. He kissed me in the mouth. Just right to get me even wetter. He kissed me all the down to my vagina. He licked the top part. He then kissed my lips. Jay looked up at me and winked. He licked his lips and slowly blew on my lips. That sent chills all through my body. I shivered a little bit. He blew my ever loving mind as devoured me with his mouth, tongue and lips. He sucks and licked in placed that I never knew about. He massage my clit as he was feasting. My back arched and I pulled the sheet bringing into my fingers. I moaned and bit my lips hard. I couldn't run because he held me down tight. He stuck his tongue inside of me and made me cum. I came on his tongue. He played with it making me giggling a little. He blew me away just now.




(Jay)
I devoured her. I would usually get some head. Tonight was about Beyonce. I wanted to please her like never before. I licked her pussy and continued licking my way up to her lips. I got on top of her and positioned myself between her thick thighs. I kissed her lips. "You ready for daddy to make love you baby" I whispered into her right eat. She licked my neck and said "Mhmm". I slowly enter her wet pussy. As I going in Bey made this noise "mmmmmm". When I was in deep I kissed her slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She ready to be dicked down. I continued kissing her and stroked her slow. She stopped kissing to let out her moans. I let her moan. Her neck was my other target. I marked it up. She started working pussy the way I love. My dick grew harder each time she circled that pussy. I kissed her again. I swirled into her slow. Each time I hit her pelvic bone I hit it hard. She let out a scream each time. She came after 3 minutes of me swirling. I came after her. 


(Bey)
The veins in his dick felt so good as he went in and out of me. He lifted himself by his arms and started to pound at a medium pace. He was in stomach. His thrust were long and strong. I placed my hand on his shoulders. I couldn't help but get wetter. It was raw. He grew bigger. I felt pain and pleasure all together. He made me spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. He kept pounding me at a medium speed. He played and massaged my clit. Placing sweet kisses on my neck. He sucked my neck at the same time. "Cum for daddy baby" he then moaned and grunted in my ear. He went faster, harder and deeper. We both watched him slide in and out of me. Sweat was growing upon us both. I was trying to run from him but he grabbed and squeezed my thigh. "Take this dick! Don't fuckin run from me". I took the dick best that I could. I did nothing but scream and moan his name. I came and had the most intense orgasm. My eyes rolled back of my head. My arms were out to side reaching something that wasn't there. I moaned louder. He kept going hard until he got his nut 10 minutes later. 


(Jay)
I got up and I pulled Bey up too. I gently threw her against the wall. I looked her up and down and bit and licked my lips. She bit her bottom lip and motioned me to come to her with her finger. I got on my knees and put her right leg over my shoulder. "Devouring the pussy" was an understatement. She rubbed my head and pressed my face into her pussy. I made her come quickly. She wrapped her arms my lower back as I tongued her down. "Don't run from the dick" I whispered into her ear. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. With her back against the wall. I slide inside of her. She wrapped her arms around me. I beat her pussy so fast and hard. She was begging me to stop. "Nooooo daddyyyyyy!! Sloooooooow dooooooowwwwnnn" She moaned loud as fucked. "Shut up and take this dick". She closed her eyes and tried to compose herself. She couldn't handle what I was doing. She came, more like created a puddle with her cum and had another orgasm. I nutted shortly after. I put her down and she stumbled. I chuckled. It was a compliment to me and my dick game. 


(Bey)
Jay and I made love all night long. It was passionate and rough. Best of both worlds. He put me down and bent me over. He made me touch my toes. I rode him cowgirl and doggy style. He put me on the edge of the bed and put my legs against his chest and beat it up. He put me on the floor and connected my ears to my knees. He put my legs over his shoulders. He put me back on the best and laid me on my stomach and stroked me slowly. I had so many orgasms. My body went limp. I begged and pleaded Jay to quit and he finally stopped. We kissed and said "I love you fiance" and shortly after we were in deep sleep. 






To Be Fucking Continued!!!..Leave A Comment..









7 comments:

  1. Ayeeeeeeee this post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaw! so sweeeeet! the sex was amazing! and the proposal. I was imaginating that scene... i would've died if thay would've done that back in the day. Udaaaaaaaaate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the way jay proposed was so cute and sweet & that sex was crazy omg!!;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Heart to Heart was great update soon loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit! Best post e v e r!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She can't never hang with jay huh she be running and begging him to stop

    ReplyDelete