Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Wrongs

(Bey)
It was the next morning. I woke up because Jayden kicked me in mouth. I was extremely tired. I was up with him all night long. He wouldn't back to sleep for anything when his dad left. He was still sleeping. Thank God. I looked at the night stand and looked at my phone. It was 10:31. I had a missed call from my mom. I didn't wanna be bothered. I miss Jay. I know that it was messed up, but I feel like he overreacted. He needs to understand that it was years ago. Not the night before we got engaged. How many times has he cheated on me? Recently! Yeah, I should have told him. But ohh well. I didn't. I can't believe that he left. Knowing that he's only person that person that put him back to sleep when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Im more upset that he left Jayden..Lord this boy is gonna wake up and realize his dad isn't here and have a fit. Thank God that I had a fews days to myself. I got out of the bed and went to my collection of clothes off in the corner. Grabbed one Jay's shirts that I can mine. Some panties. Shorts, as my mom calls them. Coochie cutters. I placed them on the bed. Making sure that Jayden wouldn't fall off of the bed. I put pillows on both sides of him. I took a hot shower. My shower was over within 7 minutes. He was still sleeping. Slightly snoring. I got dressed. He woke up when I dropped my phone on the floor. 

Bey: Heeeey mommy's baby. *picks him up* *kisses him* 
Jayden: *smiles*
Bey: You wanna eat lil man? You hungry, cos mommy is hungry.
Jayden: Djzubsjxbdysnsk  *excited* 
Bey: *giggles* Maybe we should give you a bath first! *kisses him*

(Bey)
I carried him to the bathroom with me. I grabbed his wash cloth and ran it under some warm water. Put some baby wash on it. I placed his bath towel on the bed. Laid him on top of it. I started cleaning him up. I didn't feel giving him an actual bath. I tickled just to hear him laugh. He has the cutest little laugh; he gets it from me. I finished cleaning him up and dressed him in a red onesie and some socks. I order some room service. Eggs and fruit for Jayden. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs for myself. We watched Caillou until the food came. I sat my food aside, so that I could I feed him first. While I was feeding him; I heard the door knob turn. I was a bit scared. "Beyonce?". I was very shocked that it was Jay.


Bey: I'm in here.
Jay: *walks into the living area* Can we talk?
Bey: Now you wanna talk? *gives Jayden a strawberry*
Jay: *sits next to Bey* Yeah. I started to go back home. I was sitting in that airport and I was thinking-
Bey: Do you realize that you just didn't walk out on me. You left your SON as well. 
Jay: I know Bey. I realize that when I got on the plane. I'm sorry b-
Bey: Don't apologize to me. It's Jayden that was crying in the middle of the night.
Jay: *grabs Jayden from Bey's lap* Wassup lil man? *kisses his forehead* Daddy's sorry for leaving you and mommy like that. 
Jayden: *smiles* Hsdnsnsdabdha. *reaches for a grape*
Jay: *grabs fruit bowl* I'll feed him. *gives Jayden a grape* Here. 
Bey: Okay-
Jay: Look babe. I overreacted. I shouldn't have blown up like I did. Especially since it was years ago. I shouldn't care but I should at the same time. But why are you just now telling me this?
Bey: Because I was afraid of you breaking up with me. I didn't want to lose you. I figure that it was better left unsaid. I should have told you and for that I'm sorry. 

Jay: I forgive babe. You forgive me?
Bey: ....Yeah, I forgive you. 
Jay: *kisses her* I love you.
Bey: I love you too.
Jay: From now on. No more secrets. Deal? 
Bey: Deal. *kisses him*One question!
Jay: *gives Jayden a strawberry* What is it?
Bey: Where did you go when you got off the plane. 

Jay: I came back here. Just got my own room to think. 
Bey: *grabs her plate*                      
Jay: What you doing today?
Bey: So how long did you stay at the airport?
Jay: I don't know. Maybe an hour. Why?
Bey: Just asking. What time did you make it back here?
Jay: I don't know Beyonce. Why are you asking me all these damn questions?
Bey: Why did you stay in another room, oppose to coming back in here?
Jay: Cos I didn't want to.
Bey: Mhmm! You were probably out doing something you shouldn't have. Like you always do when something goes wrong or if it doesn't go your way. 
Jay: This time you're actually right.
Bey: Excuse me?
Jay: Just-
Bey: Are you tryna say that you cheated?
Jay: That's exactly what I'm saying. 
Bey: If you're tryna trick me. Stop, because it's not working. 
Jay: Ain't no body tryna trick you. 
Bey: Are you being serious? I don't have time for your stupid games.
Jay: Unlike you I'm being up front and honest about when I do something wrong.
Bey: What are you "being honest" about?
Jay: Going to a strip club and fuckin one of the strippers.
Bey: *rolls eyes* You're so childish. I cheated on you and didn't tell you. I get it. I said sorry. What-
Jay: You think this is a game? You think I'm playing? I'm being truthful. When I come to you and tell that I fucked up you think it's a game-
Bey: Look me in my eyes and say it again. 
Jay: *looks in her eyes* I went to a strip club and brought the stripper back to the hotel and slept with her. 
Bey: Shawn!! How could you do that??
Jay: For the same reason you did. I was drunk. 
Bey: *tears fall* You think two wrongs make it right? That happen years ago. I didn't tell you because I knew you'd get mad and leave..
Jay: You damn right I would have left. Why stay with a cheater?
Bey: For the same reason I've stayed with you all of these years. CHEATER. 
Jay: No one made you stay. That was YOUR choice.
Bey: Do you hear yourself right now?..*wipes tears* Do you enjoy seeing me cry?.....Did you use protection?
Jay: Can't remember. I was too drunk.
Bey: This isn't funny. DID YOU?
Jay: Yeah. I did. 
Bey: I can't believe this. So instead trying to talk to me. You go out and have sex with someone you don't even know. That makes PREFECT sense. 
Jay: Man. At least I told you-
Bey: Is that suppose to make this situation any better? Cos it doesn't. How are we suppose to get married if all we ever do is hurt each other?
Jay: *shrugs* I don't know. 
Bey: Do you see what you do to me?
Jay: To be honest. At this point. I don't care. You always act like you're so innocent. 
Bey: I never said that I was innocent, Jay. I know that I've had my share wrong doings. But never have I done anything out of SPITE. Like you just did. 
Jay: Man. I don't know what you want me to say. What's done is done. Can't take it back. 
Bey: If you could; would you?
Jay: What is that gonna change?
Bey: Just answer the damn question. Shit. You're always tryna avoid everything.
Jay: NO. You happy?
Bey: Why the hell would that make me happy, stupid ass. I swear you do stupid shit just to make me upset. 
Jay: ....*sighs* What you wanna do Beyonce?
Bey: *wipes tears* Why are you acting all nonchalant. As if you didn't just cheat on me. Do you realize that we're on the verge of not getting married because of this?
Jay: I can see that. That's very apparent.
Bey: Why did you even ask me to marry you?
Jay: I thought I knew everything. Guess I was wrong huh?
Bey: *rolls eyes* Why can't you understand that it happen YEARS AGO....Not last night. 
Jay: You think I care when it happen? Point is that it happen. Point, blank, period. 
Bey: Just you like said. What's done is done. So what do we do now?
Jay: I don't care like I said before. 
Bey: What don't you care about, Jay?
Jay: Everything.
Bey: So you're saying that you don't care about anything....Anything at all?
Jay: Nope.
Bey: *shakes head* *rolls eyes* *wipes tears* *takes ring off and places it on the table* *wipes tears* *takes Jayden from Jay* 

(Bey) 
As I grabbed Jayden from Jay, my heart started beat extremely fast. My heart sank to my ass. I looked at Jay for one last time before walking back to my room. He looked as if he had no care in the world. He was acting as though there wasn't a possibilty that this relationSHIT was over. For good. There was no coming back. He didn't even acknowledge the fact I took the ring off. Maybe he really doesn't care. I walked back to the room. Hoping that he would follow me or call after me. But my hopes were way to high. I didn't look back. I reached the room and locked my door. My tears fell harder than ever before. I laid on my back, with Jayden on my chest. He was going to sleep. I looked up at up the ceiling. Watching the fan go. My tears made a puddle in my ears. My life was over. My life flashed before my eyes. All these memories of Jay, our son and I paced back and forth in my head. Which made me even more upset, sad, mad, angry and every other emotion any human being could feel. I should have never told him about that. Ty and Solange told me to keep it to myself. I felt that he should know. I knew he would feel some type of way about it, but I didn't think he would go this far. He took it further than it should have gone. Going to a strip club and having sex with some hoe was to got damn much. Sometimes he could be so childish. I don't even know what's going to happen between the two of us now. The end result was left unsaid. Not mention that I might be pregnant again. Shit. I hate to say this, but I do NOT wanna be pregnant. Bad timing. Very bad. 


(Jay) 
Its time that Beyonce got a taste of her medicine. She looked she was about to die. Her ass will be just fine. I only did it to show her what it feels like. I bet she feels it now. I may have taken it too far but ohh well. Yeah it happen years ago, but the fact of the matter is that she lied and kept it a secret. Truth is I do care. Of course I care. I didn't get on my knee in front of all those crazy ass fans for nothing. I was being the biggest asshole. She cried but what else is new. She always cries. I felt bad just a tad bit. I noticed that she took her ring off. I don't even know how to feel about that. I laid back on the coach. Kicked my shoes off. My mind, my head, and heart raced. Back and forth. I thought about was next for Beyonce and I. I thought about this possible baby on the way. 


(Bey) 
Just as I was slipping into slumber my phone rang. Jayden was still sound asleep. Thank God. It was my mom. Shit. I had a dress fitting today. I totally forgot about it. I didn't wanna be bothered. I didn't wanna tell her that Jay and I may not be getting married after all. Plus I was unsure of just happen between us. I didn't wanna jump to conclusion. I let the voice mail get it. She only called back 5 seconds later. I just answered. Trying to sound like my life didn't just crash into a brick wall.


Bey: Hello?
Mama Tina: Hey baby. What you up to?
Bey: Nothing. I was about to take a nap with Jayden.
Mama Tina: A nap? Did you forget about your dress fitting?
Bey: Aww man. I did.
Mama Tina: Well, wipe that sleep outta your eyes and leave Jayden with his daddy and come on chile.
Bey: Can we do this another day? I'm really tired.
Mama Tina: No Beyonce. Your wedding is approaching. We gotta get this done. Now come on.
Bey: Ma-
Mama Tina: See you in an hour. *hangs up*


(Bey)
Ain't this a bitch. I sighed and shook my head. Laid Jayden on his pillow. He slept peacefully as he snored lightly. I threw and shirt, jeans, and grabbed some heels. Throwing my hair in a messy pony tail, with no make up. I picked Jayden up and walked into the living where Jay was falling asleep. I called his name.


Jay: What is it?
Bey: *laying Jayden on his chest* I'm leaving. He's all yours. 

Jay: Where you going?
Bey: *putting heels on* To a strip club. *grabs her purse* *leaves* 



(Jay) 
She thinks that she's funny. 


(Bey) 
I left. Made it to my car. I rode it silence. My mom rented a studio just to design my dress. I already know that I was gonna be in my feelings. I made to the studio.Thank God for MapQuest. When I got there Angie, Ty and my mom were there. I hugged them and the fitting began. There I was standing the mirror with this gown that was almost finished. Knowing that I may never get the chance to wear this dress hurt. It hurt badly. I tried fighting back my tears as much as possible. They looking at me waiting for my reaction. I leaned my head to the left as I looked into the mirror. My tears could no longer be held back. They fell from my eyes.


Mama Tina: Still can't believe you're getting married in a matter of months, huh?
Ty: It's beautiful, ain't I.
Angie: Awww BB. You look amazing. 
Mama Tina: You excited yet?
Bey: *fake smiles* Yeah. I can't wait. 
Ty: CH..You can't wait for that honeymoon. Freak ass ain't fooling no damn body.
Angie: You better preach that sermon Ty. *they high 5*
Bey: *fake laugh* You guys are too much. 


(Bey)
I took the dress off and changed back into my clothes. I said my goodbye's. I made it to my hotel room. Jay was up with Jayden. They were laughing and all. It brought a smile to my face. I then realized what was going on between us. My smile quickly faded. I walked to Jayden and kissed his forehead. "I love you baby". Jay looked at me and I looked at him. I walked back to my room. I remember about the pregnancy test. I called Angie.


Angie: I just saw you girl. What you want homie. *laughs*
Bey: I need you to do me a favor.
Angie: What is it Bey?
Bey: I need you get go out and buy me a pregnancy test.

Angie: A what?
Bey: A pregnancy test.
Angie: I heard you. Y'all don't believe in condoms? *laughs*
Bey: *fake laughs* Guess not. Can you buy it and bring it to me. 
Angie: Alright. I'll get up now. 
Bey: Thank you.
Angie: No problem. *They hang up*




(Bey)
I sat up in the bed waiting for Angie to come. I flipped through the channels. Angie was here 20 minutes later.


Angie: You need birth control. You gone have a magic school bus soon.
Bey: *laughs* Shut up. *snatches the pregnancy test*




(Bey)
I took the test from Angie. Went into take the test. Angie and I sat on the bed. We sat in silence. Waiting for the 15 minute alarm to go off. "Ding ding".


Bey: Can you look at it?
Angie: *looks at it* Beyonce?
Bey: *scared* Huh?


*Jay knocks on the door*










To Be Fucking Continued....




Shoutout To My Babe Robert For The Help. I Love You!!

10 comments:

  1. Jay took it too far I hope bey pregnant. Jay needs to tell her he was playing. But great update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont think jay was playing...he took it Way 2 far! I hope bey pregnant! Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww jay and bey thanks for updaten but jay butt better been playin and if so he play to dang much lol love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tthis upadte jay was just plan wrong for that he sound so stupid lol update soon!!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know one thing bey and jay better get they chit together and fast awwww your boo thng help you with your update update soon i love this update by the way;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wtf jay took that shit way to far he need to tell bey that he was just playing before things get out of hand & I really hope bey is pregnant update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are obviously NOT ready for a second child like they can't even handle their own relationship. And Jay is so dumb for overreacting like that. smh update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I seriously hope Beyoncés is pregnant & I hope Jay apoligizes cuz he did take it way to far smh.... Whens the next update???? I hope soon cuz this shit is good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jay took it waaaaay too far sleeping with a hoe he met in a Strip Club. SMH. He needs to apologize! I hope Bey ain't pregnant. Bad timing! Anyways, love your blog. Please update soooon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still waiting....on a update....

    ReplyDelete