Thursday, May 17, 2012

Truth Is




(Jay)
Bey gave Jayden to me while she changed outta her show clothes. We left back to the hotel. She gave Jayden a bath and laid him down. We laid down and watched tv. It didn't look like she was into the movie. Like she was zoned out or something. So I called her name. She didn't respond right away. I rubbed her thigh "babe, you alright?"

Bey: Huh?
Jay: What's up wit you? Are you alright baby?
Bey: Yeah. I'm fine..
Jay: You sure? It seems like something has been buggin you. 
Bey: Nothing is bothering me. I'm fine. 
Jay: Alright. If you say so. I want keep nagging you.


(Jay)
I know she's lying.


Bey: ...Well there is something. 
Jay: I had a feeling. What's bothering you?
Bey: I don't know how to say but-

Jay: Just say it. 
Bey: ....I..I um..
Jay: Spit it out, Beyonce. 
Bey: I think that...I could be pregnant. 
Jay: Is that what you wanted to tell me?
Bey: Yes. What else would it be?
Jay: *shrugs* I don't know. So, you really think that you're pregnant?
Bey: It's possible. My period is late. It could because of the stress. 
Jay: You said that you were on the pill tho.
Bey: I mean I am but-
Jay: But what?
Bey: I was getting to that...BUT I have missed a few days. You don't believe in condoms, so-
Jay: If you are pregnant that explains your mood swings and shit. But if I'm being honest. I'm not ready for another addition to this family. 
Bey: What are you saying, Jay?
Jay: I know that sounds bad, but it's too soon for you to be pregnant again. 
Bey: *slightly upset* And what's going to happen if I am pregnant?
Jay: What you mean "whats going to happen?". That's a stupid question. We're gonna have another baby. 

Bey: *calms down* Ohh okay..I think I should take a test before anything. 
Jay: I agree. Since we're talking. I really need you to take a break after this tour is over. 
Bey: *rolls eyes* Here you go again with this BS.
Jay: Yeah. Here I go. Do you realize that we're getting married in a matter of months. Our son is going to be a year old before the wedding. You've been working non-stop. 
Bey: I have not been working non-stop. I wish you would stop saying that. 
Jay: Are you not a tour? You can't even remember what city we're in. It's very clear that you're exhausted. Movies, music, award shows and everything else. What about us?
Bey: What about you guys?
Jay: Are you serious, Beyonce?
Bey: You took that the wrong way. You know what I meant. 
Jay: You just throwing me and Jayden under the bus. You're negl-
Bey: Neglecting you guys? You can't be for real. I'm with you and Jayden 24/7. You're over exaggerating. AS ALWAYS. Who was with Jayden when you were on tour? I was. How does that say neglect? 
Jay: Okay. But what about you trying to go back in the studio already. Going to the studio on a 3 day break. These days should spend relaxing with your son and fiance.
Bey: So because I want to go into the studio that means that I'm neglecting my family. 
Jay: Yes!!! Why do you need to go in the studio when you just had an album release not to long ago?
Bey: I don't know. I have some songs in my head that I wanna get written down. This is my job, Jay. You of all people should understand. 
Jay: You don't think I know what you're job is. I know better than ANYONE. Shit. Sometimes I feel like you don't wanna get married. All the working you do. Seems like you work so much to be away from-
Bey: How could you think that? You sound stupid! 
Of course I wanna marry you. I said "yes", didn't I? I wouldn't be having sleepless nights trying to plan this wedding-
Jay: Sometimes I wish you weren't "famous"-
Bey: You don't think that I feel the same way about you. We are. We need to accept that and deal with it-
Jay: I am dealing with this shit. But you're the one moving at a fast pace. You need to stop. You're someone's mother. After this tour. Ain't gone be no more working 24/7. At all. You gotta take a break. Enjoy being a mom. If you go to the studio tomorrow we gone have some serious problems. *gets up*
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Look, I said what I needed to say...You coming to bed?
Bey: ....I'll be there in a minute, I guess.




(Bey)
Jay walked back to the bedroom where Jayden was sleeping. I sat on the couch. I didn't even tell him what I really needed and wanted to tell him. I think he knows that wasn't the truth. He is really bugging with this whole I need to take a break foolery. Acting like I don't take care of Jayden. I understand that we're about to get married and he wants to have me all to himself but this is my job....But the truth is that I had sex with one of his back in 2003. Though I didn't know that him and Jay were even friends. It was at an after party of an award show. I got sloppy drunk. Oh my gosh. I was such hoe bag. Him and Jay aren't friends now, but I feel like if we're gonna get married then he should know. I got up and went into the room. He was sitting up  feeding Jayden a bottle. 



Bey: Jay?
Jay: *looks up at her* What's up?
Bey: Can we talk?
Jay: We just did. 

Bey: Clearly. But, I wasn't finished. 
Jay: Alright. Well. Finish.
Bey: *sits besides Jay* The truth is-
Jay: So you lied about to me about possibly being pregnant? 
Bey: Yeah-Well kind of. Because I still could be pregnant...
Jay: Mhmm. Gahead. Finish. 

Bey: This is hard for me to tell you bu-
Jay: Can you just say it?
Bey: Okay. Well I don't know how you're react to this but *closes eyes shut tight and blurts* I had sex with your old friend back in 2003. *opens eyes and look at Jay*
Jay: *looks at her* What you say?
Bey: Please don't make me repeat it. 
Jay: Nah. Say it again. I don't think I heard you clear enough. 
Bey: I-
Jay: You WHAT?
Bey: Please don't yell. Jayden is going to wake up. 
Jay: *looks down at Jayden* *looks at Bey* You did what Beyonce?
Bey: *kind of scared* It was a long time ago Jay-
Jay: I wouldn't give a shit if it happen B.C time. You still did the shit. 
Bey: Let me explain what happen babe-
Jay: What's there to explain? You said it. It fuckin obvious what happen?
Bey: Just listen Jay. It's not as bad as it sound. 
Jay: What the fu-...Gahead. Explain this shit. 
Bey: *sighs* Okay. Well it happen in 2003. We were at an after party of some award show. I got really drunk and it happen. I didn't even that he was your friend until the next when I saw you with him-
Jay: *trying to stay calm* Why the fuck you ain't tell me? You wanna wait all these fuckin years. You waited until I proposed to you. You figured that I wasn't gonna leave-
Bey: I was hoping that you wont. I had to tell you because I felt you should know if we we're gonna get married-
Jay: You gave me HELL for cheating on you and you did the SAME SHIT!! You did it 10 times worse!!! That was some HOE SHIT!!
Bey: I know. It was messed up. I'm sorry. We can't let this stop us from-
Jay: You fucked an old friend of mine and you think I'mma marry you?
Bey: What are you saying Jay?? I'm ALWAYS forgiving you for any and every fucked up you do..Easily. Why can't you do the same??
Jay: Ain't no body tell you to forgive that fuckin easy..Easy is something you're familiar with, I guess.

Bey: Jay, that's not fair and disrespectful. 
Jay: Ask me if I give a fuck. Ask me. Gahead. Ask me. I dare you. 
Bey: *silence*
Jay: *smirks* Funny thing is I don't even care who that "friend" was. Cos I prolly don't even fuck wit whoever the nigga is, was. *shakes his head* I don't even wanna deal with this bullshit. I don't even wanna look at you. 
Bey: Babe, please. I said I was sorry. 
Jay: *hands Jayden over to her* You think your "sorry" is suppose mean shit to me right now. I'm too fuckin mad to give a fuck about you right now. You kept this shit from me for YEARS. Maybe if you woulda told me back then I woulda forgave you. Too fuckin late. *gets up* 
Bey: *tears fall* Where are you going?
Jay: Away from yo lying cheating ass. 
Bey: Jay baby, please don't leave me. Can we please talk this out?? *wipes tears*
Jay: The fuck you want me to say to you Beyonce?
Bey: That you forgive me?
Jay: You must be a crack head if you think that I'm doing bullshit.
Bey: Pleas-
Jay: Look!! I'm leaving. I don't wanna here with you another minute-
Bey: *crying* Jay pleaseeee! *wipes tear* Don't leave!! That's not going to help or fix this!
Jay: *gathering his things into his suit case* Who said I want to fix it.
Bey: *wipes tears* Yes you do. You don't mean that babe.
Jay: Don't tell me what the fuck I mean! Don't cry now. Tears don't MEAN SHIT. 
Bey: How can I not cry, when you're packing your stuff. *wipes* 
Jay: *zips suit case* Give me my son so I can kiss em good bye. *takes Jayden*
Bey: Are you really leaving? 
Jay: *kisses Jayden's forehead* You thought I was playing? *to Jayden* Alright lil man. Daddy is outta here, okay? *kisses his forehead* I'mma see you later. I love you son. Give ya mama a hard time. *mean mugs Jay* 


(Bey) 
Jay gave Jayden back to me. He grabbed his suit case. I called his named but he just ignored me. He left. I didn't bother going after him. I knew that his mind was made up. And there wasn't anything that I could do or say it to to change it. I wasn't aware of where he was headed. Maybe back home. Most likely. He left leaving me clueless. There was no clarification of a break up or anything. I felt terrible about everything. But how could I tell him that it happen. I guess how I just did huh. I can't believe that I let it happen...If I I'm right about Jay, then I know that he just needs his space and time to think. He's gonna come around. I hope..




(Jay) 
Man. I can't believe this shit. I grabbed my shit and headed for the door. I couldn't be around her ass any longer. I wanted to take Jayden with me, but I knew she wasn't gonna let me. I was gonna catch a red eye back to New York. Anywhere away from Beyonce was best. I got down to the lobby and called a cab to pick me up..I sat down in the chair and waited. I don't know even care that it happen, to be honest. It's the fact that she held it from me all these years. She always was one to preach to me about being loyal and honest. What a hypocrite. What else could she be hiding from me. More abortions, more flings. Who knows at this point.Yeah I'm a pissed off that she smashed the homie. But around that time we we're tryna see if we were really be together..My cab made it. I got in. He drove me to airport. I was in luck. I got the last seat in business class late night, early morning.  




To Be Fucking Continued....



6 comments:

  1. Ooh hell no, D: I feel bad for Bey :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . bey should't have told , well i wouldn't have . SMH !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've stayed my ass quiet it was too damn late for her to be honest !

    ReplyDelete