Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tell Him The Truth

(Jay)
These past months have been great. Bey and I are doing amazing. I'm very happy to have her as my fiancé. She makes me happy. Not to mention how much better the sex has gotten..Her tour is going great. These crazy ass fans. They really are creepy! But they love my BB, so I guess it's okay. Jayden is getting really big. He thinks that he can really talk. Him and his mom have conversations like they really understand each other. It's cute though. The wedding planning is going cool. Bey has it under control. I add in my input and things that I want from time to time. At this very moment Jayden is crawling around the hotel room. Bey has her big bucket head on my chest. We're laying on the couch watching him. She has another show tonight. I know she has to be tired. She talks about going to the studio on her 3 day break, which starts after tonight's show. She thinks Imma let go to a studio. Yeah right! She doesnt even know what city were in. I'm trying to convince her that she needs to chill out and rest. She is hard headed. 

Bey: Baby?
Jay: Yeah babe? 
Bey: What time is my show tonight?
Jay: Uhhh. 8:00 if I'm not mistaken. 
Bey: Okay. Thank you. One more question.
Jay: What's up? 
Bey: What city are we in? *yawns*
Jay: *sighs* Chicago, Bey. 
Bey: What's wrong?
Jay: Nothing. You don't wanna go take a nap before your show?
Bey: No. I actually wanna go get some food. Why do you always want me to take a nap?
Jay: We can get room service. You always tryna go out to some restaurant. And cos you got these back to back shows in different cities. I want you to be well rested.
Bey: *yawns* I'll be fine. I wanna take him on a stroll. 
Jay: On a stroll? Beyoncé, you are buggin! Aye! *claps his hands* Get that out yo mouth boy! Baby, take that rubber band from him. 
Bey: *takes rubber band from Jayden* How am I buggin babe? *lays on Jay*
Jay: Cos! You wanna go out to eat and take a stroll before a two hour show? Naaaah! Negative! Not gunna happen.
Bey: Okay. We don't have to take a stroll. But let's go get some food.
Jay: Ight. I gotta plan. How about you go take those clothes off. Put on my tshirt. I'll order some room service. After we eat. We lay down and sleep.
Bey: I don't like that plan.
Jay: Too bad so sad, lil mama. 
Bey: Why can't we go out?
Jay: Cos I said so! 
Bey: Not a good enough reason. 
Jay: I don't need a reason! You gone take yo ass *spanks her* in that room and change. LIKE I said! 
Bey: Babe, I really want to go out! Stop holding me hostage.
Jay: I really want to fuck you right now, but Jayden is wide awake. Looks like we both can't get what we want. *shrugs* 
Bey: *hits him* Watch your mouth in front of him. I keep telling you that. 
Jay: He can't even talk! He can't repeat it. 
Bey: Okay. You still need to get in the habit of not cursing. When he's able to talk he's going to repeat you. He doesn't need to hear it regardless. 
Jay: Alright babe. I hear you.
Bey: You hear me but are you listening to me?
Jay: How can I hear you but not listen?
Bey: It's a phrase *sighs* never mind. Just stop cursing around him.
Jay: I said alright woman! *spanks her* Go change these clothes! 
Bey: If I don't?
Jay: Imma beat yo a-yo butt. Imma beat yo butt!
Bey: *giggles* Maybe I want you to!
Jay: Ooooo! You so nasty! 
Bey: Why is my son sucking his feet? *giggles* 
Jay: Aye boy! Cut that out! Nasty like his da-mama. 
Bey: Leave him my baby alone. All babies eat their feet. And I'm not nasty. 
Jay: Yeah whatever you say sexy. Just go change *spanks her* Now.
Bey: You need to stop spanking me! 
Jay: *spanks with both hands repeatedly and says* What you gone do about it? 
Bey: Ooowww! Im going to kick you in the nuts!
Jay: Alright! Just go change your clothes. 
Bey: What's the magic word?
Jay: Right now!
Bey: Say please! 
Jay: No! Now! 
Bey: *holds his balls* Jay, don't you make me squeeze your balls! 
Jay: *sighs* Please change your clothes baby girl? 
Bey: Suuuuuuuuure. Why not! *giggles* *gets up* 
Jay: You're  not funny. *chuckles*
Bey: Mhmm. Can you take that outfit off of him, babe? 
Jay: Yeah. What you want to eat tho?
Bey: Ummm. BLT, Cesar salad, garlic bread, and a strawberry shake.
Jay: You're on the pill right? *picks Jayden up* 
Bey: Yeah. Of course. Why do you ask that? 
Jay: Cos you sound like you're pregnant. 
Bey: *o_0* I am not pregnant. I'm just hungry that's all.
Jay: Maybe you should take a test just to be sure.
Bey: I don't need to take a test, because I'm not pregnant. 
Jay: Alright my bad baby. Chill! No need to snap on ya man.
Bey: *turns away*
Jay: You would tell me if you were pregnant right BB?
Bey: Yes babe. I would tell you IF I were pregnant. *walks away*

(Bey)
Oh shit! I better not be pregnant. I can't be pregnant right now. There is NO WAY that I'm pregnant! 

(Jay) 
I kind of hope that she is pregnant. Maybe she would slow down and take some time off. Take a vacation. I heard the shower running. I played peek a boo wit my lil man! Stripped him to his red onesie. Put him in my lap as I ordered the food. While we waited for Bey to get out of the shower. We watched Sponge Bob. He was relaxed in that moment. He will be the most spoiled kid ever. Hyper ass child. He laid his big head on my chest. My fiancé finally come back from her shower. She was just in time. The food was here.

Bey: Don't get up babe. I'll get it.
Jay: Alright. 
Bey: Who is it?
Person: Room service. 
Bey: *opens door* Hello.
Room Service: Hello. *rolls the food in and sets the food on the table*
Bey: Thank you.
Room Service: You're welcome ma'am. Have a good one. *leaves*
Bey: Babe, you coming?
Jay: You mind bringing it in here?
Bey: Why didn't you say that before he put everything on the table?
Jay: My bad. Damn. Why do you keep snappin? 
Bey: *takes Jay his food* Here... Sorry. Maybe I should take a nap. 
Jay: I told you! Cranky ole self! Daddy knows BEST! 
Bey: Yeah yeahh yeahhh! *gets her food and attempts to sit*
Jay: *sits up* Before you get comfortable. Can you get his grapes?
Bey: *sighs* Yeah. 
Jay: Now what's wrong with you?
Bey: Nothing. I'm just hungry and tired. *goes to get grapes* *comes back* 
Jay: Thank You.
Bey: Mhmm. *sits*
Jay: I said thank you. 
Bey: You're welcome...You want to me give him the grapes or are you doing it?
Jay: I'll do it. That way you can eat and go to sleep. I cant take your cranky attitude. 
Bey: Sorry. I'm not trying to snap on you. 
Jay: It's coo. Gimme kiss!
Bey: *kisses him* I love you. 
Jay: I love you more. 
Jayden: *whines*
Jay: Greedy! Just like your mama! Here! *bites grape and gives it to him* 
Bey: I'm not greedy. I just love food! 
Jay: Bey?
Bey: What up fooh?
Jay: *o_0* Who you talking to?
Bey: *giggles* What is it baby?
Jay: That's more like it. Where are going for our honeymoon? 
Bey: I was thinking, and I don't want one.
Jay: And why is that? And if you say because of the boy-
Bey: Then I won't answer the question. 
Jay: Beyoncé, are you serious?
Bey: What babe? I don't wanna leave him.
Jay: Oh Lord! It's gone be two days at the most.
Bey: That's a long time to be away from him.
Jay: You will be fine! 
Bey: *gasps* We can bring him with us!!
Jay: *-___-* How am I gunna fu-beat it up with lil man wit us?
Bey: Would you get your mind outta the gutter? That's the only way I'm going.
Jay: I bet you do *gives Jayden a grape*
Bey: I bet I don't. 

*They continue to eat and talk. Jay tries to convince Bey about going on a HoneyMoon. They climb in the bed for a nap before Bey's show. Jay holding Bey from behind, Jayden is laying up under Bey* 

Jay: Is he sleep yet?
Bey: *whispers* Yes babe. Be quiet! Wake him up and ima hurt you! 
Jay: *whispers* Mmm! *rubs her thigh* Hurt me baby!
Bey: *moves his hand* Uhh uhn! I'm taking a nap! Remember?
Jay: Ohhh that? I was just playing. *rubs her thigh*
Bey: *moves his hand* No. Go to sleep. 
Jay: *sighs* Fine.

(Bey) 
Man Beyoncé. Why haven't you told Jay yet. He loves you. It will be fine. I think. I hope. I pray. I've held enough secrets from him. I want to tell him badly. I'm just terrified of his reaction. He's so complex. Who knows how he'll react. I promise myself that after the show tonight I'll tell him. I wrecked my brain on how I'll tell him. I fell asleep and woke to Jay calling my name 3 hours later. We got ready and headed to the venue for the show. Another sold out show. Went amazing. I forgot all about what I needed to tell my fiancé. Well, until I got back to dressing room. I guess my mom, Angie, and Ty left early. For whatever reason. Jay was playing with Jayden. 

Jay: Wassup babe? Great job. *kisses her* Jayden got happy when he saw you on the screen. *chuckles* Like he knows or something. 
Bey: Hmmp. Did he? *giggles*

(Bey) 
I sat on the couch. More like I plopped on the couch. Threw my heels off.  Jayden crawled to me and pulled at my legs. I picked him up and kissed him. He started played in my hair. Drooling all over me. I heard Jay speaking to me but I wasn't paying him any attention. I guessed he noticed me zoning out. He called my name like 3 times before I responded. He asked me if I were okay. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just exhausted..Sorry". He started talking again. I zoned out yet again. I was staring at him. Watching his lips move up and down. Fuck! Beyonce! Just tell him. Then I spoke.

Bey: Jay?
Jay: Huh?
Bey: I..I love you! 
Jay: I know. I love you too! *kisses her* You ready to go?
Bey: Yeah. Let me change. 

(Jay)
Bey gave Jayden to me while she changed outta her show clothes. We left back to the hotel. She gave Jayden a bath and laid him down. We laid down and watched tv. It didn't look like she was into the movie. Like she was zoned out or something. So I called her name. She didn't respond right away. I rubbed her thigh "babe, you alright?"




To Be Fucking Continued....






5 comments:

  1. what is it? hurry up u killin me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg she still aint told him awww sis yu killing me what Beyonce going say I can't I don't even have clue but I but she is pregnant GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgggg what now bey???update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Godddd! what is it??? oh boy, I'm nervous LOOLL. Update soon please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG why you stop there lol. need the next post asap

    http://shortstoriesbehindthelove.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/ends-justify-the-means-novel-1_part-2_chapter-5/

    ReplyDelete