Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Issues

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love"  Jay went to jail for allegedly raping Chrissy. Bey and her homies went to Chrissy's house. Bey gave Chrissy an ass whoppin that she'd never forget. Jay was released early next morning. Bey and Jay got into a slight fight. They went to Jayden's doctors appointment. Jay told Bey he wants a DNA test for Jayden. They got their test results back . They're healthy. They also found out that they were expecting yet again. Bey said that she doesn't want to keep the baby and Jay got upset of course. 




(August 19th)
*TyTy's Party At A Night Club* 


Bey: *sipping her drink* 
Jay: What are you doing? *takes her cup*
Bey: *snatches her cup back* What does it look like?
Jay: You-...Nevermind.
Bey: Just what I thought. *rolls eyes*
Jay: *touches her thigh* *whispers in her* Can you put a damn smile on yo face for these fuckin cameras. 
Bey: *smiles at him* *whispers in his ear* I really don't like you. I only came to this stupid ass party is because I wanted a drink and because TyTy's short ass begged me. Leave me the hell alone. 
Jay: *whispers in her ear* You're so great at acting huh? But yet no Oscar. So calm yo ass down and put that drink down. 
Bey: *whispers in his ear* You're not my got damn daddy. You're barely my man. So piss off! *gets up and walks away*
Ty: Yo, is Bey alright?
Jay: Ohh yeah. She's just going to the restroom.
Ty: Y'all alright?
Jay: Yeahh. We're good. 
Ty: You sure? Y'all seem different?
Jay: Yeah man we're good. What's up with all of the questions? *fake chuckle* 
Ty: Just looking out for you my nigga!
Jay: We're straight. Good lookin tho. *they shake* 
Ty: Well in that case. Lets pop these bottles!!! *drunk* Yeaaaaahhhh!!
Jay: Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Nigga you crazy!!


(Jay) 
There is so much tension between Bey and I right now. TyTy even noticed it. I thought we were playing it off pretty well. Guess not. This club was packed but we were in VIP. I sipped my drink and scanned the club for Beyonce's drunk ass. I looked to my left and there she was dancing with some girls. Drunk two stepping. Then some random ass nigga came up behind her and started dancing with her. It pissed me off. I guess I let it show on my face because TyTy asked me what was wrong. I said "nothing" and kept sipping my drinking. I glued my eyes on Beyonce and this nigga she was dancing with. If he touches her in a way that I don't like; I'mma snatch her up and drag her ass outta this club. For the past two weeks me and Bey haven't said much to each other. Unless it had something to do with Jayden. I didn't spend many nights at Bey's place. If I did, I slept on the floor in Jayden's room or on her couch. She's been giving me the silent treatment. I really didn't give to many fucks about it. Not hearing her bitch and moan was good. 


(Bey) 
Lord. I am drunk. I don't know who the these people are that I'm dancing with. This nigga behind me smells good as hell. He is sexy ass hell too. If Jay wasn't in the corner lurking I would do more than just two steps. I really hate the site of him at this point. I don't even know why I came to this party. We've been distance since we got in the club. I guess I should stop dancing like hood rat and stop drinking like an alcoholic. I sat my cup down somewhere. Where that place was. I don't know exactly. I need to sober up I still gotta go home and take care of Jayden. I went to the bar and got a water. I downed it. I was walking back to the VIP section only to see two strippers walking to TyTy and Jay. I walked faster and passed them up and sat on Jay's lap. Though I hate him right now. I'm not giving him to some ashy ass ugly strippers. Jay was a little surprised by my actions. He looked at him all crazy. Then winked at him. "Is there something in your eye? Don't be winking at me like that." I whispered into his ear. He didn't respond. I sat in his lap for the remainder of the party. The party was over. Jay and I walked back to the car. He didn't even open my door like he usually does. I rolled my eyes and opened my door and got in. 


Jay: You just showed yo ass tonight huh? *drives off*
Bey: I know you're not talking! You were trying to get a lap dance-
Jay: You're the one dancing with random ass niggas and shit. 
Bey: It's a fucking dance. Calm down. 
Jay: How you gone get mad at me for looking but you was shaking yo ass everywhere. 
Bey: Ohh shuuut uppp. You're lucky that I even came with your selfish ass. I'd rather be at home with my son. 
Jay: You need to cut all this "my son" shit! *looks at her and continues driving* It's pissing me off!!
Bey: What the hell are you looking at? Jayden IS MY son. So what's the problem?
Jay: *focuses on the road* You must can't read! I swear that DNA test reads that he's mine. So stop with this "my son" shit.
Bey: That's fucking sad that you needed to get a DNA test to know that he's yours.
Jay: Well. So fuckin what. How many times are you gone say that shit? 
Bey: You basically called me a whore and told me that I don't know who the father MY son is. 
Jay: *deep and heavy sigh* I never said that shit. Here you go putting words in my mouth. 
Bey: How am I putting words in your mouth, when you wanting a DNA test said EVERYTHING!!
Jay: *looks at her* Didn't you say you and Justin didn't stop fuckin around until I came back. So it was possible that Jayden could have not been my son..
Bey: Blah blah blahhhh! Hurry up and take me home to MY son!
Jay: You got one more time to say that shit and I'mma throw yo ass into a wall. 
Bey: *shrugs* Whatever. It wont be the first time. I'm used to you throwing me around. 
Jay: *looks at her and clinches his jaw* *mean mugs her*
Bey: *gets scared*Pay attention the road. Why are you staring me? 

Jay: Because I wanna slap the dog shit outta you.
Bey: It never stopped-...JAY!! STOP!! THE LIGHT IS RED!!
Jay: *slams on the breaks* 
Bey: *hits her head on the dashboard* Ohh you stupid fucktard!! *rubs her forehead*
Jay: *laughs* That's what yo ass gets!
Bey: Ughh. I really can't stand you! 
Jay: Maaaan. Shut up. 
Bey: If I get a knot on my forehead I'm going to murder you in your-
Jay: *calm voice* Beyonce....Lemme ask you something. 
Bey: *sighs* *rolls eyes* What?
Jay: *yells* Where the fuck is your ring??
Bey: *looks at her finger* Huh? 
Jay: Don't "huh" me!! You heard what the fuck I said. Where is your fuckin ring?
Bey: Calm it down shawty! It's on my dresser. 
Jay: Okay. And why did you feel the need to take it off in the first place? 
Bey: *looks at him sideways* Cos I obviously didn't feel like wearing it any-tonight. 
Jay: *licks his lips* Oh. Okay. 


*They rode the rest of the way to Bey's house in silence. They get to the door and Jay is taking forever to unlock the door* 


Bey: Hurry up Jay. Damn. I wanna watch my son sleep. 
Jay: *pushes her against the wall* What the fuck did I just tell you in the car??? Knock that shit off. 
Bey: Let me go!!


*Nosy male next door neighbor comes out of his apartment* 


Neighbor: What's all the commotion out here? You okay Beyonce?
Bey: I-
Jay: She's fine!!
Neighbor: I was asking Beyonce. 
Jay: Okay. And I said she's fine. 
Neighbor: BEYONCE. Are you alright? *sides eyes Jay*
Bey: *looks at jay and looks back at her neighbor* Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you.
Neighbor: Okay. Call me if you need me alright?
Jay: What the fuck? Nigga, I suggest you go back inside-
Neighbor: Beyonce. Holla if you need me *goes back inside*
Solo: *opens door* Ughhh. Niggas these days can't keep it quite!
Jay: *grabs Bey's hand and brings her in the house* 
Solo: Daniel, go get Julez. So that we can go.
Daniel: Ight. *goes to get Julez*


*Bey and Jay silently mean mugging each other* 


Solo: Thu thu.
Bey: *still looking at Jay* 
Solo: Bey.
Bey: *still looking at Jay* 

Solo: BE-YON-CE !!
Bey: *snaps out of it* *looks at Solo* Huh?
Solo: Is everything okay?
Bey: *looks Jay up and down* 

Solo: Beyonce Knowles. Are YOU okay?
Bey: Huh? Yeah Solange. I'm fine. 
Daniel: *comes out carrying sleeping Julez* 
Bey: Thank you guys for watching Jayden.
Daniel: No problem Bey. 
Bey: Was he any trouble?
Solo: No, besides him shitting every 5 minutes. *giggles* He was fine. 
Daniel: We should get outta here babe.
Solo: Alright. *hugs Bey* See y'all later. Love you.
Bey: Love you too. *kisses Julez's forehead*


*Daniel, Solange, and Julez left.*


Jay: *looks at Bey* 
Bey: *goes to check on Jayden* 
Jay: *follows her* So you just walk away from me?
Bey: Keep your voice down! My-Jayden is sleeping. 
Jay: Yeah you better correct yourself. 
Bey: *looks at Jayden* *takes heels off* Whatever Jay. Can you leave?
Jay: *ignores her* You don't need to been wearing those high ass hell any damn way.
Bey: *looks at him sideways* You need to stop acting like I'm pregnant because I'm NOT. 
Jay: So what if you're not pregnant!! Those heels make you look and act all Hollywood and that shit ain't coo.
Bey: *rolls eyes* 
Jay: You-
Bey: Ever since that DNA test and the mix up of the doctor saying I was pregnant. You haven't done nothing but show whole ass!! So bye Shawn. I want you to leave. 
Jay: If I leave I'm taking my son with me. 
Bey: No you are NOT. He's staying here with me like he's been doing! Leave!!
Jay: Ight coo. *grabs Jayden from his crib* 
Bey: *grabs Jay's arm* Leave him alone. Put him down now. 
Jay: *pushes her off causing her to fall on the floor* 
Bey: *gets up* Why can't you just leave-
Jay: *lays Jayden back down* Yo, you fucking around with that nigga??
Bey: Stop being loud! He is sleep!
Jay: *grabs her hand and pulls her to living room* Answer my question!
Bey: I'm not answering stupid questions. 
Jay: That's why you didn't wear your ring??
Bey: You're drunk. You need to calm down. 
Jay: So what If I'm a little drunk. So are you-
Bey: How about you fall sleep on the couch and we pick this up in the morning. *walks to her room and locks the door* 


(Bey) 
Ugh Jay is so stupid! I changed into some pajamas. I got Jayden from the crib and put him the bed with me. I just stared at him and watched him sleep. My mind went wondering. Jay and I haven't been on good terms since that doctors visit. Between the test results, Jay getting a DNA test, and the confusion of me being pregnant. What a mix up. I'm glad that it was a mix up. Jay and I can't take on another responsibility. I was beyond hurt that Jay didn't believe that Jayden was his. I lashed out. I was mean and rude towards him every since. Jay seemed to upset about me not being pregnant. I don't know why. My tour is starting on my birthday. So being pregnant would delay everything. I didn't wear my ring just to piss him off. Which worked. I was also still upset about the whole Chrissy thing too. I guess I should let that go. Being as she's in jail for what she did. Chrissy seemed to be the only thing coming between Jay and I. Well besides Justin...and Tony. Both of which I no longer speak too. So what's the real issue between us? I think we need to have a heart to heart again. In the morning would be best. Us and alcohol don't mix oh to well when we're upset. I wrecked my brain all night long about what I was gonna say to Jay the following morning. 


(Jay)
After Bey closed her door. I went to her linen closet and grabbed a blanket. I stripped down to my boxers. Laid down. Shit hasn't been right since I asked Bey for a DNA test. That really pissed her off. She shut me out. I can't blame her. I guess I got mad at her for shutting me out cos I was mean and disrespectful towards her. To be honest the only reason I was being an ass to her when she shut me out was because of that neighbor of hers. They became friends. That nigga is always popping up outta no where. I swear he wants her. Bey needs to be stop being so damn friendly. We've been keeping our feelings bottled up. That's why we were so angry. The only time we didn't argue was if a conversation concerned Jayden in anyway. Other than that we were fighting about something. She pissed me the fuck off when I realized that she wasn't wearing her ring. Yeah it's only a promise ring. It still did something to me not seeing it on her finger. Considering the fact that I was still wearing mine. When the doctor called and let us know that Bey wasn't pregnant; I was a tad bit upset. I didn't tell Bey. But I'm pretty she knew. Even though we don't need another baby. We need to work our relationship first. I fell asleep thinking about that night, Bey, and Jayden. Oh and Bey's tour that's around the corner. I woke up to hearing Bey throwing up. 








To Be Fucking Continued....Leave A Comment Please. Sorry For Any Typos...




  

7 comments:

  1. Short and sweet! Great Post! Cant waaait for the next update!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They got some real ISSUES. They really need 2 work that out.. bey need 2 let that chrissy shxt go! I hope that neighbor don't try nun cuz bey don't need NO more niggaz n her mix! Forreal.. lol bey said fucktard.wtf is that! Hah great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great update i was about too say why bey drnkn butt it was miss up lol love your blog update soon why was this update so dang short

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love your blog. Update soon pleasee! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. more issue they do have they really need to get it together update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sad i hope things get better with them two update soon love this blog

    ReplyDelete