Sunday, April 29, 2012

DNA

*2 hours later* 


Solo: You know what I say! BEAT DAT ASS!!
Kelly: You could get caught up too Bey. Don't!!
Ty: Bitch!! Shut up!!! Does 03 Bonnie and Clyde mean anything to you!!! Beyonce if you don't beat her ass I WILL beat yo ass!!
Michelle: Lets pray about it!
Angie: Get the fuck outta my truck!!
Michelle: Bey, you shouldn't go through with this. 
Bey: *silence*
Michelle: Bey?
Bey: Girl shut the fuck up I'm tryna think!!
Michelle: Ask God-
Solo: Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl! BYE!!!!
Michelle: Dear God-
Everyone: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
Bey:  I'll be back! *gets out of the car*
Ty: Yessssssss!!!! Fuck this hoe up!! I'm not gone miss this shit!! *gets out of the car* 
Angie: CH! I'm coming too! *gets out*
Solo: Welp, Come on y'all. *gets out* We all going!


*They all get out of the car and knock on Chrissy door*


Chrissy: Coming! Who is it?
Ty: UPS!
Chrissy: *opens door*
Bey: Surprise BITCH!!!!!

Chrissy: *tries to close the door quickly* 
Solo: *bust through the door* Uhh uhn bitch!! Get this hoe Thu Thu.
Bey: *walking towards Chrissy*
Chrissy: *backing up* If y'all don't leave I'mma call the police.
Ty: Please call them! Cos bitch you hone need em.
Angie: Call the ambulance while you're at it. 
Kelly: *recording* Whoop that trick!! GET EM!!
Bey: *walking toward Chrissy* You thought that I was going to let you get away wit this shit. 
Michelle: Let's pray about this!!
Angie: Get the fuck out Missionary Williams!!
Chrissy: Leave now or-
Solo: Or WHAT!!! You ain't gone do shit but get yo ass BEAT!!!
Bey: *rushes Chrissy* Stupid biiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!
Solo: *jumping up and down* Yessssssssss!!!! Thu thuuuuuu!!! 
Angie: *cracking up* Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuum!! Fuck this bitch upppppp!!!!!
Ty: *cracking up* Lawd Jesusssssss!!! Take my fuckin wheel!!
Michelle: You stop this Beyonce!!! This instant!!!!
Bey: *grips Chrissy's hair and drags her* You dumb bitch!!! You like gettin yo ass beat huh??
Chrissy: *kicking, trying to get loose* Let gooooooo offfffffffff meeeeee!!!!
Kelly: Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Christopher is cryinggg!!
Solo: Yesssss Bey..DRAG DAT ASS!!
Ty: *cracking up* Bey is dragging her like a fuckin rag doll!!
Angie: Snatch her ass bald.
Bey: No body fucks with my pop pop. *punch* You stay pressed!! *punch* If you don't tell them that you lied *2 punches* I'mma come to your house *punch* every *punch* fuckin *punch* day *punch* and beat *punch* yo mutha fuckin *punch* ASS!!!!
Chrissy: Bitch you don't scare me!! *tries to spit on Bey*
Solo: Oop! BITCH YOU TRIED IT!! *tries to rush Chrissy!!
Angie: *stops her* Bey got this!!!! Get this hoe Beyonce!!!
Bey: *sits on top of Chrissy* *punches her repeatedly* Ohhhh you ain't scared bitch!!!?? Huh!!! You're not laughing now. Are you?? Hard to laugh when you're gettin yo ass tapped!!
Ty: *grabs Bey* Alright alright. She got the message!!
Angie: Ty. What the fuck!! Let Bey finish!!
Solo: *kicks Chrissy* Who's laughing now!!
Bey: Shit! *cracks her knuckles* *walks in the kitchen* I'm parched! All that ass whoppin got me tired!!
Ty: Bring me some juice!!
Bey: *comes out* Here you go! *sips soda* *hovers over Chrissy* You got 24 hours to confess. If you don't. You will NOT like my reply. 
Kelly: Be wise bitch!!

Angie: Be VERY wise!!!!


*They leave her house and get back into the truck* 


Ty: The best part was when you were dragging her around!!!
Angie: Yesssssss!!!!! I was dryinggg!!! *drives off*
Solo: Y'all shoulda let me jump!!
Michelle: Y'all think that that will work?
Bey: I bet my life on it. She don't wanna get her ass whopped everyday. 

Kelly: You're really gonna go to her house everyday?
Bey: Damn skippy. 
Angie: Where are am I taking y'all?
Bey: You can take me to my mama's house to get my baby. 


(Mama Tina's House) 


Bey: *unlocks door* Mama? *sees Jayden crawling* Heeeeey mommy's baby *picks him up* Where's your's grandma?
Jayden: Ma-ma. Enfsabsdasfndsnu! *drools*
Mama Tina: I'm right here. *walks to Bey*  
Bey: How was he?
Mama Tina: *kisses Jayden's forehead* Ohhh he never gives his Grandma any trouble. But you on the other hand?
Bey: What did I do?
Mama Tina: You know what you did.

Bey: Well. She needs to learn. I'mma do it everyday until Jay comes home.
Mama Tina: *shakes head* You could caught up-
Bey: See you later mama. Thank you for keeping Jayden. I gotta go. *they hug*
Mama Tina: Be careful. Love you. 
Bey: Love you too. 




(8am The Next Morning) 
*Bey and Jayden were in the kitchen. Jayden was crawl around the kitchen while was getting some cherrios for him. There was a knock at the door* 


Bey: *confused* I wonder who that could be. *picks Jayden up* Who is it?
Person: Delivery. 
Bey: Delivery? *opens the door* *gasps* Jaaaaaaayyyy!!! *they hug* 
Jay: *grabs Jayden from Bey* *hugs ans kisses Bey*
Bey: Wow. *whispers* It actual worked. 
Jay: What worked?
Bey: Huh? 
Jay: You heard me. What worked?
Bey: Me whoopin Chrissy's ass.

Jay: Yeah I know what you did. 
Bey: How'd you find out?
Jay: Because I saw Chrissy's face. 
Bey: Welp that's what she gets. I'm really getting tired of this-
Jay: Tired of what?
Bey: Of this. Chrissy. I keep having to fight her. For something that you did. 

Jay: Aren't you the same person that said you would slap a bitch if necessary.
Bey: Yeah I did, but I'm still being disrespected and looking stupid because I can't keep a hold on you. This ring doesn't mean anything if you continue to lie to me.
Jay: What have I lied about Beyonce? 
Jayden: *cries* Hjnajsndsnesd.
Bey: *grabs Jayden from Jay* *walks in kitchen and puts him in his high chair* Here you go baby *gives him cherrios and his sippy cup* 
Jay: What did I lie about?
Bey: Chrissy showing up at your show.
Jay: I didn't lie...I just didn't tell you. 
Bey: That's called LYING Jay. You kept it a secret from me. Why?
Jay: Why what?
Bey: Why didn't you tell me?

Jay: Because I knew you'd get made and you wouldn't believe me. 
Bey: I would have believed you if you would have told me when it happen.
Jay: So you don't believe me? *looks into her eyes*
Bey: *looks into his eyes*.........I do believe you. I hate the fact you kept it from me. Like you liked the attention you're getting from her.....Is she really pregnant? 
Jay: No. She admitted that she isn't.
Bey: *rolls eyes* Stupid bit...
Jay: I'm sorry that I lied about it. I shouldn't have kept that from you. I know I'd be upset if it were the other way around-
Bey: Yeahh. Yeahh. Keep your flop apology. It's not even sincere. *walks out* Take care of your son. I'm going to sleep. We have a doctors appointment at 3:30. 


*Bey went to the bedroom to go to sleep* 


Jay: *sighs* What's up lil man? You missed ya daddy?
Jayden: *throwing the cherrios around* Hkjsdsdsdkksd. *smiles* 
Jay: *chuckles* I missed you too. 


(Jay)
Maaan. I'm looking at Jayden. Bey says that he looks like me some days. I never see it. I don't know who he looks like. He looks like her some days I guess. I feel like an asshole but I sometimes question if he's really mine. I've been taking care of him since he was born. So DNA doesn't really matter. But I still wanna know for sure. If I ask Bey she's gonna flip out and cry and shit. I don't have the have time. What's gonna happen if he isn't mine? I'd still be in his life and take care of him. I'm his daddy either way. The smile on his face made my world light up. I watched him eat and play in his food and then I took him outta his high chair. Put him in the living and let him crawl all over the place. He played with little toys that he had. He would tough things that he shouldn't. I kept saying "don't touch that" "put that down" "leave that alone". We watched some cartoons. We both fell asleep. He was laying under my arm when Bey grabbed him. 


Jay: What you doing?
Bey: He needs to bathe.
Jay: He's sleep Bey.
Bey: Okay. We have to go the doctor. I told you this earlier. 
Jay: *sits up* For what? 
Bey: Two reason. His monthly check up and for OUR test results. 
Jay: Ohhhhhh. 
Bey: Jayden wake up lil man..You gotta take a bath.
Jayden: *whines* 
Jay: See. You shoulda just changed his clothes while he was sleeping and woke up him when we got to the doctors office.
Bey: No, because he would be even more fussy than he is now. *walks to bathroom* You might wanna take a shower yourself. 
Jay: Damn. *walks behind her* Do I even have clothes over here?
Bey: Yeah. Look in your dresser. Fresh clothes. *puts Jayden in the bathtub and washes him up* All clean lil man. 
Jayden: *scratching Bey's face*
Bey: I gotta clip your nails...Jay, hurry up.
Jay: What you mean hurry up? You didn't even get him dressed yet.
Bey: It's going to take 5 minutes to get him dressed.   
Jay: Once you get him dressed then you can rush me.
Bey: You don't even have to go. Stay here. *starts getting Jayden dressed* 
Jay: Why all of sudden you don't want me to go??
Bey: Because you're taking forever and I don't wanna be late. 
Jay: Mhmmm.
Bey: Is there a problem?
Jay: *puts shirt on* Nothing man. Chill. *puts shoes on*
Bey: *rolls eyes* *continues getting Jayden dressed* Don't you look handsome.
Jay: Thank you. 
Bey: *side eyes him* I was talking about the baby. 
Jay: So I don't look handsome?
Bey: *sighs* Yeah Jay. You look great. Can you grab his diaper bag and car seat?





(Doctors Office)
*They're waiting for the doctor*


Bey: *bouncing Jayden on her lap* So when are you going ask for the DNA test?
Jay: What you talking about?
Bey: I'm not stupid Jay. I notice the way you look at him sometimes. *eyes gets watery*
Jay: I don't know what you're talking about-
Bey: *wipes tears* And you continue to lie. If you want a DNA test just say it.
Jay: I want a DNA test. 
Bey: *looks at Jayden* 


*Doctor walks in* 


Doctor: Hello. How are we? 
Jayden: *smiles* Knsdbsdsydyesdaj!!!
Bey & Jay: *chuckles* 
Doctor: Shall we give him a check up first or your test results?
Bey & Jay: Check up.
Doctor: And what does Jayden say? 
Jayden: *bouncing back* Ufnsdnuehdsnds
Bey: Yeah what he said. *giggles*


*The doctor gives Jayden his check up* 


Doctor: So we ready for the test results?
Bey & Jay: Yes. 

Doctor: *looks at flies* Umm. Whose am I reading first?
Jay: Bey's.
Bey: Read his first.
Doctor: Jay, you tested negative for all STD's; HIV and AIDS etc. You are as clean as a whistle. 
Jay: *sighs in relief* Okay. Read Bey's
Doctor: Okay...And the same goes you Bey. Except one area. 
Bey: *looks at Jay* *nervous* And what's that?
Doctor: You tested positive in pregnancy. Congratulations...again. 

Bey & Jay: PREGNANT??
Doctor: *gets a page* Oooh. This is an emergency, call me tomorrow to set up another appointment. *shakes their hands and leaves* 
Jay: I thought you were on birth control?
Bey: I am. I was. I may have missed a day. *stands up* Can you give me my child please? *takes Jayden from Jay* Can you at least carry his diaper bag?
Jay: *sighs* Yeah Bey. 



*They walk out and get into the car. Jay drives* 


Jay: Bey, how do you feel about this?
Bey: *looking out the window* About what Shawn?
Jay: About being pregnant.
Bey: Why do you care? You probably don't think its yours anyway. 
Jay: Come on Bey-
Bey: Shawn, just leave me alone. *wipes tears*
Jay: Beyonce I'm sorry. 
Bey: Yeah I know. What else is new?




*They ride back to Bey's house in silence*


(Living Room)


Jayden: *crying* 
Bey: *rocking him* What's wrong baby? Why is my baby crying?
Jay: Because he's sleepy.
Bey: Don't cry. Mommy got you. *hold him and rubs his back*
Jayden: *still crying* 
Jay: Let me see him. 
Bey: No. I don't wanna burden you with my child. 
Jay: Can you just give him here?
Bey: *looks at Jay*.....*hands Jayden to Jay*
Jay: *walks around rocking him and rubbing his back* Shhhhhh. It's okay lil man. You're okay. Daddy's got you.
Bey: Daddy? Hmmp-
Jay: That's what I said. If I'm not his father biologically I'm still gonna take care of him like I've been doing. 
Bey: How can you deny him?
Jay: I'm not denying him. You see me holding him right?
Bey: So its me that you doubt?
Jay: I mean.....He looks nothing like me.
Bey: Yes he does. And if you don't think that he looks like you; he doesn't have to. In order to be your child. 
Jay: Man that SOUNDS good-
Bey: Okay lets say he isn't yours then what?
Jay: Why are you saying that all nonchalant?
Bey: You said it doesn't matter what the DNA test says right? So what's the point?
Jay: I'm starting to get the feeling that you're trying to cover up something. 
Bey: I'm not trying to cover up anything. I'm just trying avoid pointless shit. 
Jay: .....What are we gonna do about you being pregnant again? 
Bey: We? And I don't recall saying that I was going to keep it. 
Jay: What the fuck you mean by that?
Bey: Just what it sounds like. Didn't you already say that you didn't want another baby. Another baby for you to deny. 
Jay: You're not getting an abortion!!!! You can forget about that shit!!!!!
Bey: This is my body. You can't tell me what I can or can't do with it. *walks into the bedroom*










To Be Fucking Continued!!!!!


Ignore the typos..



7 comments:

  1. I will NOT be here if Bey gets an abortion :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce you will do knoe such thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggg i knew it all that good love makeing babie #2 yayyyyy let me not get too happy bey talking crazy abortin don't she knw how jay will flip she already had an abortion now she tlkin bout killing this one jay goin to have a flash back ughhh bey better not great update can you update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET READY FOR PART.2 LOL GREAT UPDATE IT WAS A LIL SHORT BUT AYE YOU ALWAYS ON PIONT WITH UR UPDATES UPDATE SOON DOE

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love loveeee it but jay thinking about a dna got to be kidding anyway update soon great job babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggg all this new drama then took me by storm lordd have mercy all this DNA talk got my woooo and omgg I wish bey would get an abortion I will jump thru this screen and beat her like she did Christopher lmaoo and omgg if jay dent jayden one more time I'm smack him GREAT POST SIS

    ReplyDelete