Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Boy Or Girl

Previously on " Jayonce Journey Of Love "



*Jay walks off. Bey watches him walk away. Jay shoots day 1 of the video.He makes it home around mid night*

Jay: *goes to the fridge and see's a note on it*


"Dear Shawn Rock Head Ass Carter. You just can't listen. Can you? I told you to come home RIGHT AFTER you were doing shooting. If you think that I'm dumb then you're stupid your damn self. I hope that you enjoyed getting your dick sucked by that bald head hoe of a stylist. I hate you and your life existence. I hope you don't plan on being apart of my child's life, because I won't allow it. 

Sincerely, Your Ex Baby Mama !


(Jay)
Oh my fuckin God. I can't take her pregnant emotional bi-polar ass. She's always assuming shit. Fuck. I need find her ass before she does something that she regrets. I called her phone but it went to straight to voice mail. She probably at her moms house. I drove over to her parents house. I know it's pretty late but if I don't find her she's gonna ASSUME that I don't care and all that other stupid shit. I knocked on the door and her stupid ass dad answered the door in a robe. I almost threw up in my damn mouth. 


Matthew: Jay, what are you doing here? It's late. Where is Beyonce?
Jay: That's why I'm here. I was gonna ask you same thing. 
Matthew: What you mean? You don't know where my daughter is?
Jay: *sighs* Nah I came home from work and she was gone-

Matthew: What did you do to my daughter boy?
Mama Tina: *walking to the door* Who is that- Oh Jay. What's going on? Where is Beyonce? 

Matthew: He lost her!
Mama Tina: YOU LOST HER! What the hell do you mean you lost her? She isn't a damn dog. 
Jay: I didn't lose her. *side eyes Matt* I came home from work and she wasn't home. I called her but it went straight to voice mail. 
Mama Tina: Oh Lawd. My child is missing. 
Matthew: Tina will you calm ya damn hormones. She isn't missing. She's just running from his ass. *to Jay* Go find Beyonce before-
Mama Tina: Don't even start Matthew. Jay just go check Ty's or Kelly. 




(Ty's House)


Kelly: Wait wait wait! Explain it.
Ty: Please do. Because I'm confused as fuck.
Bey: Ughhh. Okay. I went to the video shoot and after we went shopping. I went into his dressing room and his was with his stylist standing in his boxers. And the girl was flirting with him and it pissed me off. And I asked her to leave. We had sex-
Ty: Bitch we KNOW that. How did you find out that he cheated on you.
Bey: What you mean?
Angie: Do you have proof Bey?
Bey: *silence* 
Kelly: Bey you don't even proof that he cheated on you. 
Bey: No, but I know he let that bitch give him head.
Ty: Bitch I should slap the DOG SHIT outta you.
Bey: Why??
Ty: Because you bi-polar emotional pregnant ass girl, you don't even know that if shit went down-
Angie: And Bey you of all people should know how video shoots go. That's an all day event. You didn't have write him that ratchet ass note. 
Kelly: *laughs* That was so RATCHET. 
Ty: This bitch said "ex baby mama" *laughs*
Kelly: Okay. But on a serious note Bey. You blew it out of proportion. You need to go back home and talk to him.
Bey: I-
Angie: Bey if you keep accusing him of this stuff he's gonna eventually do it. 
Ty: This single bitches are actually right for once. 
Bey: But-
Ty: But nothing. Take your ass home. 
Bey: Y'all just gone kick me out?
Angie: Yes bitch bye. Take ya overly emotional ass home.
Ty: Jay gone BEAT THAT SHIT UP *laughs* 
Kelly: She gone pull out that UGLY ASS SCARF again,
Angie: Mhmm. She gone have it wrapped up to her damn big ass ears.*laughs*
Bey: You know what. I'm leaving *stands up*
Ty: *looks around* Y'all hear something? *laughs* I'm just kidding Bey. But for real go home.
Bey: Bye guys. 
Ty, Angie & Kelly: Byeeee! 


(Bey) 
I hate when those dummies are right about shit. Man. I hope Jay hasn't made it home yet. I can throw that note in the trash. I feel bad now. I got in the car, and drove home. I got in the house. I didn't hear anything. I didn't even see his car. I went in the kitchen to get some ritz cracker and ranch dressing and the note was still on the fridge. I sighed in relief. I know that if I keep accusing him he's gonna get fed up. I went in the room after I got my cracker, ranch and sprite. Jay walked in 30 minutes later. I was up watching a movie. 


Bey: Hey babe. How'd it go?
Jay: Fine.

Bey: What do you mean fine? 
Jay: Just what I said. Fine. *walks in bathroom* 
Bey: What's wrong with you?
Jay: Nothing. 
Bey: Nothing?
Jay: You deaf now? 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: You still don't trust me. I read that stupid ass note. 
Bey: You did?
Jay: Yeah I did. You think you gone exclude outta my kids life you must got life fucked up.
Bey: I'm-
Jay: I know you're pregnant but I can't take this shit. I let you have your moments. But this time you taking shit to fuckin far-
Bey: Jay-
Jay: I wasn't finished....You keep this cheating nonsense up I'mma actually go out and do that shit. Then you gone see how STUPID look you and sound. Like I told you when do I have time to cheat on you when I'm with your overly bi-polar ass 24/7. Gettin you that nasty shit that you crave, rubbing yo ashy ass back, rubbing yo fuckin hammer toes, waking up to yo hot ass breath, sitting with you through these monthly check ups. All that shit. Do you think IF I WAS cheating on you I'd be doing that shit? Hell nah. You damn well how long video shoots go. Seeing as you're a WORKAHOLIC. Your blind ass should know that it takes all damn day and night. Why would I cheat on you with that ugly ass bi-female. I have some standards these days. Waking up to you reminds me why I'm SETTLED DOWN. Keep this shit up you gone find yo self a single parent. 
Bey: You're right baby. I'm sorry Jay. 
Jay: *lays down, turns his back to her*
Bey: Babe. Can you forgive me please? *touches his arm*
Jay: *jerks his arm* Don't touch me. 
Bey: *tears* Jay, I said I was sorry. 
Jay: I don't give a-Good night Beyonce. 
Bey: *sad tone* Good night. *lays down, back facing him*.....I love you Jay.
Jay: *silence* 






(Jay) 
As much as I wanna turn around, hold her and rub her stomach. I'm not. We're sleeping back to back tonight. She needs get it through her thick ass skull that I'm not cheating on her. I mean why the fuck would let that girl put her mouth on my precious ass dick. Her breathe smelled worse than Bey's in the morning. Shit was hot as fuck. She gone make my dick melt. I love her too much to cheat on her again. She is gettin on my nerves. I guess I probably shouldn't have talked about her feet, back, and morning breath. Hell. The truth hurts. I kept thinking about everything from this shit to the day he water breaks. I eventually fell asleep. The next morning the alarm on my phone went off. 9:00 AM. Day 2 of this video shoot. I called out for Bey, rolled over to smell that hot ass breath but she wasn't there. I got up. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I went looking for her. I found her in the kitchen. Cooking. Bless this poor soul oh Father. 


Jay: Bey, I know what I said last night was a little mean but damn you gone kill me for it?
Bey: *giggles* Hush. I'm just trying to make up for how I've been acting lately. And my cooking isn't that bad. I can make breakfast food. *giggles* 

Jay: Ight. I'll give you credit for bacon, eggs, toast. That's it. *chuckles*
Bey: Thank you *smiles* Well here. Sit down. *Jay sits at the island* *Bey place plate in front of him* 
Jay: Thank you. 
Bey: You're welcome. *smiles, flexes dimple, winks*
Jay: *starts eating*
Bey: Jay?
Jay: Yeah?
Bey: I really am sorry for accusing you of cheating. I know that I've been getting on your nerves. I'm trying to calm down. But it's hard. One minutes I'm happy then the next I'm annoyed. I appreciate everything that you've done for me. You're right about the note it was wrong. I would never cut you out of our child's life no matter how mad or pissed I am. I love you so much that every girl that's around you makes me annoyed. If that makes sense. All these-
Jay: Did you brush your teeth?
Bey: *0_o* Yes.

Jay: Gimmie kiss. 
Bey: *kisses him patiently* You forgive me?
Jay: You can ask me that when I come back home tonight *winks*
Bey: What if I'm sleep or not at home?
Jay: All I know is when I come home tonight and walk in that room; you better have ya legs gaht open with that pussy wet. *bites bacon*
Bey: *giggles* And if I don't?
Jay: You don't wanna find out the answer. *sips orange juice*

Bey: What if-
Jay: So you just gone keep trying me? 
Bey: Um no. I think I'm done now. 
Jay: I thought so. You wanna run a nigga some water so I get clean for this video shoot?
Bey: Hmm. I suppose.

Jay: You suppose? 
Bey: That's what I said. *walks away*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Hurrupp! *chuckles*
Bey: *laughs* Shut up. 
Jay: You talking shit now. Just wait until I come home. You gone be begging for mercy. 
Bey: *silence* 


*Jay ate; took a shower; and got dressed. Bey was lying in the bed *


Bey: See you later babe. 
Jay: See ya babe. *leans over and kisser her* You gone have them legs open wide when I come home?
Bey: *bites lip* Mhmm. 

Jay: That pussy gone be wet fa daddy?
Bey: Mhmmm.
Jay: *kisses her* Ight baby. I'm gone. I'm home same time. I'll call you on a break or something to check on you. 
Bey: Okay. 
Jay: I love you. 
Bey: I love you more Pop Pop. *kisses him and sucks his bottom lip*
Jay: Ch, girl you better knock this shit off. Tryna hold me up.
Bey: *giggles* Okay well leave before I- never mind. Leave Jay. 
Jay: Bye Hornyonce. *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles*


*Jay leaves. Jay comes home that night. Fucks Bey senseless, makes her beg him for his forgiveness, they left hickeys on each other, they put each other to bed. It's the next day. In the afternoon. Angie, Ty, Solo, Daniel, and Julez were over their house talking about Julez's birthday coming on the 18th. *


Bey: Julez, put the candle stick down. Anyway, what did you guys have in mind for his birthday?
Solo: I wanted to rent out the zoo-
Ty: Don't you need a lot of money for that?
Angie: *laughs* Ty. You ain't shit. Never was shit. Never will be shit. 
Solo: Hater. Thu Thu said she would do anything for her lil man. Soooo.
Daniel: I keep telling her she is being ridiculous. He's not even going to remember this when he's older. 
Bey: *sits back on the couch* Oww. 
Angie: You okay BB?
Ty: Mhmmm. That ass is just sore. She had to ask for forgiveness. Like I told you. You see that hickey on her neck.

Bey: Shut up boy. Mind ya business. Julez leave the TV alone.
Solo: Would you leave my son alone. Goodness. He can't do anything over here. 
Angie: That's those motherly senses kicking in. 
Bey: Anyway. Solange did you really wanna rent out the zoo?
Daniel: No. That is too damn much. We can just have a little party at the house. Have cake, presents, and blah blah blah. 
Solo: That's boring. 
Ty: Beggers can't be choosers.
Solo: Ty you know what?
Ty: No I don't tell me. 
Bey: Would y'all both shut up.
Julez: Aunty BB, can I some som canny(candy)?
Bey: You just had a cookie. I think that's enough sugar baby.
Ty: I told you. *shakes his head* Mean ass mama. Ugh I wouldn't let you be my mama. Get nothing good. Damn. 
Angie: If she was your mom how you gone tell what she can or can't be stupid.
Ty: Ohhhh. 
Solo: *shakes her head* Here Julez *hands him a sucker*
Bey: Solange he's going to bouncing from wall to wall. 
Angie: Isn't that normal.
Ty: Hell nah. Boy is crazy like his mama.
Daniel: *chuckles* You ain't lying. 
Solo: Daniel you hush. And Bey why you being so mean to my baby. Lighten up. Good Lord. 
Bey: I'm not. I'm just saying. 


*Jay walks in the leaving room giving Bey the bedroom eyes*


Angie: Um Jay is there something wrong with your eyes?
Ty: No, he just wants the Creole good good that's all. You should know this by Angie. Step yo game way up honey. 
Angie: You right boo. I'm slippin'. My bad bro.
Ty: It's okay. Don't let me catch you slippin again or I'mma have to kick you out the cool crew my nigga.
Bey: Are you two idiots done with your act?
Solo: They needs a sermon from pastor Godshelle. 
Ty: And you NEED a english grammar class because "needs" IS NOT in the dictionary. Ask Beyonce. She knows.
Jay: *cough cough* 
Angie: You getting sick Jay? Need some medicine? Some water? 
Ty: Girl yes. And Bey's cooch is the cure of that sickness.
Bey: OKAY! Cut it out. Puhlease. 
Daniel: Solange I think it's time to go because Julez is getting restless. It's his nap time. 
Solo: Okay. Come on Julez. Time to go bye bye. 
Julez: *cries* 
Bey: Oh yeah. He's sleeping.
Ty: No he's crying tears of joy. Leaving from you is a good. Mean ole lady. Poor child in that belly don't stand a chance.
Angie: I'mma get out of here too. Give some privacy. *stands up*
Ty: *stands up* He gone get some privacy*
Jay: I can as soon as y'all get the hell out. *chuckles* 
Angie: Oop. Excuse us.
Ty: Bey sho'll ain't deny it.
Angie: If she does, that ass gone get it worse. *laughs*
Bey: Get out. Now. *laughs* 



*Skipping ahead to November 8th. It is now time to tell the sex of Baby Carter. Like every other time Dr. Brow came over but this time EVERYONE was there. Ty, Angie, Kelly, Solo, Michelle, Mama Tina, Matthew, and Mama Gloria. In anticipation to find out what was cooking in Bey's belly. Bey was in the bathroom doing God knows what. And the door bell rang. Everyone got excited knowing that it was the doctor.



Jay: Oh Y'all hype. 
Mama Gloria: Shut up and get the door. 


*Jay went to get the door, brought Dr. Brown back to the room* 


Dr Brown: Oh my. The whole gang is here. *laughs*
Jay: Bey, what you doing in there?
Bey: Taking a piss. Do you mind? Wanna watch?
Mama Tina: The doctor is here Beyonce.
Bey: Oh shit. Um just pretend that you didn't hear that.
Dr. Brown: *laughs* Hear what?
Bey: *walks out with nasty look on her face* Damn! It is too many of y'all. Can take this to the living room? I'mma be claustrophobic in here.

Dr. Brown: Great idea. 




*They all go in the room. Bey laid on the couch. Jay stood at Bey's head. The doctor was setting up the equipment.*


(Ty) 
If this bitch don't the fuck up. I know something. She's about to taste my damn dick when I slap her with it.


Angie: *nudges* *whispers* Stop.
Ty: *whisper* You in my head bitch?
Angie: *giggles* *whispers* Yes. Stop.

Ty: *whisper* Weeeeelll.
Doctor: Alrighty. All set. Let's do the normal things, then we can figure if it's a boy a girl. Okay?
Everyone: Okay...*laughs*
Doctor: Let's hear the heart beat or baby Carter. 
Baby Carter: Boombomom boomboom boomboom boomboom.
Everyone: AWWWWWW!!!!!!
Bey: Awwwwwwwww SHUT UP!!!!!!


*The doctor does all that doctorly stuff. Its time tell the sex of the Jayonce creation.*


Dr Brown: Are we ready to see what the baby is?
Everyone: YESS!!!!

Bey: I thought I was the pregnant one? Oh I am? I knew it. 
Mama Tina: Stop being rude pregnant one.
Bey: I'm just saying. 
Dr. Brown: *puts jelly on Bey's belly* Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the baby issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GIRL! Oh no. It's BOY!
Jay: *jumps* I TOLD YOU BEY. I TOLD YOU. A father knows
Bey: Oh you real HYPE. You told me. Calm it down please.
Angie: I told her too. No one listens to Ang. I be knowing.
Solo: You don't know nothing.
Matthew: I'mma have two grandsons. Wow.
Mama Tina: I wanted a grand daughter. But the baby is healthy and the most important thing. 
Bey: I guess.
Kelly: I'mma have me a nephew. 
Angie: You- I'll let you be great..
Dr. Brown: Congrats on the healthy baby boy. Continuing doing what you're doing. Everything is great Bey and Jay. 
Bey & Bey: Thank you. 




* The Doctor left. Everyone stayed and talked about the baby boy on the way and Bey's baby shower even though her rich ass doesn't need one but hey. It's now November 29th. Jay's album release party. He's has the party at the 40/40.  Bey is wearing long flowing black dress. Jay is wearing a black and white tux to match Bey. They take pictures on the red carpet. The paps go fucking ape nuts. Asking the sex of the baby and what not. They go in. Everyone is there in celebration of another successful HOV album. Bey and Jay dance are on the dance floor. Getting white lame two step poppin. *


Kelly: Girl. Y'all need some damn swag lessons.
Jay: I got swag! 
Ty: But you can't dance tho.
Bey: My baby can dance. 
Kanye: You ain't gotta lie Bey. 
Bey: I'm not *laughs* Ooo. I laughed too hard. 
Angie: This bitch pissed on herself. *laughs* 
Bey: Shut up *laughs* Come with me to the restroom.
Kelly: Come on piss monster. Lets change ya panties. 
Bey: I told you. That's why I broke an extra pair.
Ty: Oooo honey. So ratchet. Lets go. Piss pot.
Jay: Leave my baby alone .*laughs* 






(Walking Back From The Restroom)
Ty: You really gone name yo baby that?
Bey: Yes for 1000th time.

Kelly: I love it.

Ty: Of course you would.
Angie: Oh hell no. Who is that?
Kelly: Who is who? *looks around*
Ty: *catches on* Um. Beyonce Ghetto Knowles. Remember what the doctor said. Stay calm.
Angie: Yeahh Wooosah wooosah.
Kelly: Fuck a wooosah.
Bey: *silent*
Ty: You know she's mad. She ain't said one word.
Kelly: Where is Solange when you need her?










    TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Awww yay!! Finally a boy yessssss!!! *does running man* and omggg who is that they see oh lorddddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit just hit the fan. lol smh That Ty guy had me crackin up again. lol Great post babe.

    ReplyDelete