Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dead Man Part II

*Jay ended the call with Bey. He made it to NYC by 11 something. He was in VA. Justin was on his way to Bey's house. Bey was seating up under Jay. Jay was his Jayden in his lap with his arm around Bey. Jay was furious, he legs was bouncing up and down. Jay had his two old friends from Marcy with him. They heard Justin singing as he was opening the door.* 


Jay: *hands Jayden to Bey* Here. Take him. Go in the room. Lock the door. 
Bey: Jay?-
Jay: Do what I said. I'MMA handle it. Hurry up! 
Bey: *quickly went into the room* 
Justin: *opens the door* Beyonce? Where you at?
Jay: She's aint here!!!!!






(Jay)
I'm about to beat this white boys ASS!!! Who the fuck does he think he is? He got some good black pussy and done lost his fuckin mind. He got life all the way fucked up. He's about to LIFELESS. I'm mad at Beyonce for allowing this shit to happen. My son wont remember this when he's older, but that's not the point. When he walked into the living room he looked scared as fuck. He already knew what was coming for him. He knew that I knew what he had been doing. "What's up Jay..Umm, where is Beyonce? What are you doing here?" I didn't even respond to his goofy lookin ass. I just got up and hit that nigga. My left hand his jaw and right hand followed. Quick two piece. "You wanna hit Bey? Huh?" He started fall backwards. He couldn't even answer the question. I didn't give the chance to. I punched his ass right in the mouth. He started to bleed. "Oh fuck!" That's all he said. Pussy ass white boy. I put my left hand on his right right shoulder and kept punching him in the stomach. Repeatedly. I got tired after a while. I let Marques and Jamal beat him up. I took a water break. My hand was bleeding from hitting him in the mouth. I went to get some water and to wipe his blood off. I heard him begging for mercy as I was drinking. I heard Jayden crying. I knew it was because of the loud commotion. I wanna know when, why and how Beyonce got this WEAK. That time when I pushed her she slapped the dog shit outta me. How the fuck is this scrawny white boy controlling her. Skinny niggas are strong tho. I walked back to the living room. Justin was bleeding from his mouth and nose. I told Marques and Jamal to stop. I wasn't finished. I hit him with a left. He dropped. How the fuck is he still standing. He's damn sure gonna be gasping for air now. I kicked him in the nuts. He started moaning and holding his nuts. I stood over him and hit him over and over. I saw more blood.  I started to stomping him out. I east side kicked his ass. Marques and Jamal  grabbed me. "Ight, ight man. That's enough Jay." I stopped because if I woulda kept going I woulda killed him. 

Jay: Put his ass in the car. I'll be down in a minute. 
Jamal & Marques: Ight. *grabs Justin and leaves*
Jay: *walks to Bey's room and knocks* Unlock the door!!
Bey: Here I come. *sniff* *opens the door*
Jay: I'll be back in hour. 
Bey: Jay, where are you going?
Jay: I said I'll be back. Where's Jayden?
Bey: In the crib. Jay don't do-
Jay: I'mma call you when I'm on my way back. 
Bey: Alright.
Jay: *leaves* 

(Bey) 
I am so damn stupid. Why did I get Jay caught in my mess. He beat the living day lights out of him. I heard everything. I guess he deserves every hit that he got. This feels like a terrible nightmare. I'm just waiting to wake up from it. I wish when I wake up that I never got involved with Justin. That he never hit me. I don't when, how or why I got so fuckin weak. This isn't like me at all. I just let Justin do any and everything to me. I guess I missed Jay so much that I wanted to be loved or liked. I don't know. I'm tired of being hurt, used and abused. I need Jay back in my life. Seeing how angry he got and still is tells me that he still loves the way that I love him. Justin and Jay are different in so many ways. Physically, mentally, and sexually. I don't understand how I was attracted to both. Where is my head right now? I need to get it together and quick. I feel terrible that I let my son be exposed to this. Jay isn't going to let me hear the end of it either. I can't blame him at all. I hid this whole situtation so well from everyone else. Make up to cover up the bruise on my arm. I haven't let anyone come over since he hit me in the face. I didn't wanna be borthered. It's red. It hurts when I cry. I tried to not crying over the past few days. Didn't work out too well. Jay was once the weak one. Now it's me. I need him to make me stronger. I need to be stronger for Jayden. I kept thinking about what has happen through this past week. I had a flashback. 

(Flash back) 
Bey: GET OFF OF ME!! YOU'RE MAKING MY SON CRY!! STOP!!
Justin: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! SHUT UPP!! YOU GOT A SMART ASS MOUTH. THAT'S WHY YOUR EYE LOOKS LIKE THAT!!!

*1 Hour Later. Jay came back to Bey's house. Jayden was sleep in his crib. Bey and Jay were in the living room. They kept the door open to hear him if he cries. * 

Bey: What did you do with Justin? 
Jay: *less angry* I drove him to hospital. Threw him out and drove off. 
Bey: Jay, I didn't mean for you to get-
Jay: Beyonce. You already know why I did what I did. Stop saying that. Why did you let this shit happen?
You're way stronger than this.
Bey: *tears fall* I don't know. He got into my head. Changed things around. *wipes tears* I feel like I'm a bad mother for allowing this to happen around Jayden-
Jay: Yeah that shit ain't coo. I know he's not gonna remember this but I don't like-
Bey: I know Jay. I'm sor-
Jay: Don't be sorry. Just avoid shit like this. I don't wanna say this but I told you about-
Bey: Everyone told me. I don't wanna hear it coming from you. But thank you-
Jay: You don't need to thank me. You're mother of my child. I think that you need to get your state of mind back to where it was. This shit? This shit isn't you AT ALL! I hate seeing you like this. You need to-
Bey: Do you still love me Jay? 
Jay: Of course I still love you.
Bey: I'm not talking about in a friendly way.
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Just yes or no?
Jay: What is this gonna change?
Bey: It will change everything if you say yes. 
Jay: How if we're not together. 
Bey: Exactly. Jay I need you-
Jay: Bey look. We already said that we're done breaking up and making up-
Bey: Do you love her? *wipes tears*
Jay: Stop crying Bey. *wipes her tears*
Bey: How can I stop crying? This past month has been hell. Only person that can make me smile is Jayden. This past few months have been hard. Waking up at 3 in morning with Jayden is hard when he just cries and cries-
Jay: Babies cry Bey. That's normal. 
Bey: No Jay! No! He wants YOU at 3 in the morning just as much as I do. It's harder than it looks-
Jay: I-
Bey: Do you love her?
Jay: No. I don't love her.
Bey: Then why are you with her? *wipes tears*
Jay: I know this can't be easy for you-
Bey: Stop avoiding the question Jay!!
Jay: I don't know. 
Bey: I know that you don't even like her. You're only putting up with her for the sex.
Jay: Okay I am. That's not gonna change anything. We still have problems that can't be fixed over night. 
Bey: How can we fix them as long as you're with her? You gotta admit that when he was born and you stayed here; we got along GREAT. We didn't argue not once. We were like a family. Just the three of us. This whole situation made me realize that I love you more than anyone. I know you feel the same way. Though it should have had to go this far-
Jay: You're right Beyonce okay!! I'm still in love with you. Yeah when he was he born it was great but we still issues that need to be like sorted out-
Bey: Like what? 
Jay: I don't-
Bey: You're making excuse. If you wanna move on then just tell me. Don't leave me wondering and guessing. If you wanna be with Christopher, then go home to her then.*stand up* Thank you for getting rid of Justin-
Jay: You ready to go to sleep?
Bey: Huh? 
Jay: *gets up and walks Bey's room* 

*The next morning around 10; they were waken up by banging on the door*

Bey: *yawns* *sleepy voice* Can you get the door Jay?
Jay: *stretches* *yawns* Yeah. Hand me my shirt.
Bey: *hands him the shirt* Thank you.
Jay: *puts on the shirt and goes to answer the door* 
Can I help you officers?
Officer 1: Are you Shawn Carter?
Jay: Yeah. Why?
Officer 2: Sir you are under arrest for assualt and battery. 
Officer 1: Put your hands behind your back! *hand cuffs him*
Jay: Assualt? Can I at least put some clothes on?
Officer 2: Alright. Where are the clothes. We'll get them. 
Jay: In the room. Bey?...Beyonce?
Bey: I'm coming! *comes out* What's going on??
Jay: Don't worry about it. Just bring me some fresh clothes from my suit case. 
Bey: *scared* Alright *goes get the clothes and comes back* Here.
Jay: Can you un cuff me officer?
Officer 1: *un cuffs him* 
Jay: *gets dressed* 
Officer 2: You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right anything you say can and will be used against in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford an attorney one the will appointed to you. Do you understand these rights?
Jay: Yeahh...Bey, meet me at the station. 
Bey: What about Jayden?
Jay: Bring him with you. I don't want your family in our business again. 
Officer 2: Lets go sir!!

*They leave with Jay. Bey is afraid for Jay. She takes a quick little wash up. Gets Jayden dressed* 

(Kanye's Studio) 

Kanye: Nah. I haven't heard from Jay. Why don't you call him?
Chrissy: I have called him. He isn't answering my calls. I knows he's here in New York. He told me that he had to make a stop before he comes by..He never called me back. 
Kanye: Man. I don't know where Jay is. I don't know how you expect-*his phone rings* Hello?
Bey: Kanye. I need a HUUUUGE favor from you!!
Kanye: What's up?
Bey: Alright. It's long story but I need you come over and watch Jayden for me. Jay got arrested and I have to bail him out. 
Kanye: What the fuck? Why did Jay get arrested?
Chrissy: He got arrested?
Bey: He'll probably will tell you later. But can you watch him please?? You're my last resort!!!
Kanye: Ight. Im on my way.
Bey: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Kanye: No problem!! *they hang up* 
Chrissy: What happen to Jay??
Kanye: *ignores her and walks out*

*Two hours later at the police station. Bey was still trying to get Jay out but she couldn't and they wouldn't tell her why.*

Bey: Well can I see him at least?
Officer: Sure. Follow me. 10 minutes. *takes her to Jay's integration room* 
Jay: Beyonce? Where is Jayden??
Bey: Kanye is watching him. That was only way I could come down here. I didn't wanna bring him here. I know you don't want my family in our business and neither do I!
Jay: Kanye was the right person to call. Good thinking-
Bey: They wont let me bail you out. What's going on? Do you know-
Jay: Man. I'mma be outta here by tonight. They can't hold me without any evidence. I haven't said a word to any of these pigs. 
Bey: Are you sure about this? Have you called your lawyer?
Jay: Yeah I sure. It's my word against his. My lawyer is here talking to the detectives right now. 
Bey: Alright. Well is there anything else that I can do?
Jay: Yeah. Go home to Jayden. I'll see you later tonight..
Bey: Okay-
Jay: Come here..*opens his arms for a hug*
Bey: *hugs him tight* See you later.

*Bey walks out and as she's walking out she sees Chrissy* 

Bey: Chrissy? What the hell are you doing here?
Chrissy: I was gonna ask you the same thing. I'm here to see Jay.
Bey: Oh really? And how did you know he was here!?
Chrissy: None of your business! Aren't you the same girl that wanted him die?
Bey: Aren't you the same girl that sucked and fucked her way to a front office position?
Chrissy: Aren't you the same girl that Jay cheated on WITH ME!
Bey: Aren't you the same girl that Jay only calls when he him and I break up? 
Chrissy: Aren't you are the BABY MAMA?
Bey: Aren't you a broke bitch that suckin and fuckin for exposure?
Chrissy: Aren't you the same girl that got pushed around by Jay?
Bey: Arent you the same girl that yo ass whooped by me AND my LITTLE sister more than once? I'm not pregnant anymore! I would slap the piss outta you but I don't wanna get arrested for animal cruelty! 
Chrissy: Anywaaaay! I came to see to Jay! Not his washed up baby mama!
Bey: *laughs* Girl! I can buy you and the whole New York City! I don't know why you bothered to come! Jay didn't call you! He doesn't even know your number by heart! You were probably suckin up Kanye when I called him. Jay doesn't even- never mind. I would love to stay and chat but I'm allergic to hood rats! *pretends to sneeze* Gotta go! 

*Bey left Chrissy looking dumb! The officers were standing around just watching! Chrissy went to see if she should see Jay but they told her that she couldn't!*

(Bey)
Beyonce dont get into your feelings about her. She's just a jump off. You have nothing to worry about. Jay stayed with you last night. He said that he still loves you. Calm down. Go home to Jayden. Kanye has to be annoyed with him. I went home and Kanye was knocked out with Jayden on his chest! It was TOO CUTE! I had to take a picture! Uncle Kanye! I carefully grabbed Jayden trying not to wake him up. He stayed asleep. He rested his big head on my shoulder! I went to lay him in my bed. Then I went to wake Kanye up. 

Kanye: *yawns and stretches* Whats up Bey? Where's lil Jay? 
Bey: I just laid him in my bed. Thank you sooo much! Again. Was he any trouble?
Kanye: Nah. He just ate and slept. Where's Jay?
Bey: They won't let him out yet. He said that he'll be out before the night is over.
Kanye: Ohh ight. Why did he even get arrested?
Bey: Umm. Fighting. 
Kanye: *laughs* Fighting? He is too damn old to be fighting. Who did he get into with?
Bey: Justin.
Kanye: Who? Timberlake.
Bey: *sighs* Yeaaah. 
Kanye: What happen?
Bey: Long story short. Justin disrespected me and Jay didn't like it and now he's in jail.
Kanye: Confused but that's y'alls business! I'm tired as fuck though. Imma head home. Call me if something happens!
Bey: Okay. Thank you once again. 
Kanye: Stop thanking me! I'm Uncle Kanye. It's my job!

*Kanye leaves and Bey goes to her room to see Jayden awake playing with his feet*

Bey: Hey mommy's baby! Why are you awake?
Jayden: *smiles* cushzhsgzvshxis! 
Bey: *picks him up* Did you have fun with Uncle Kanye?
Jayden: dushgsgzvdido !
Bey: You did??!! *giggles* Tell your mommy alllllll about it. *lays  down. Puts her knees up and sits Jayden's against her knees* 
Jayden: *sucks fingers* djdndbdzhsbd!
Bey: You are cutest baby ever!! *giggles* I love you soooo muuuuuuuuch!!! *lifts him over her face*
Jayden: *drools on her face*
Bey: Ewwwwwww! *wipes her face* Nice! Way to love mommy!
Jayden: *giggles* 

(Bey) 
Me and Jayden laid in the bed. He kept drooling on me. I think he was doing it on purpose. We watched some TV. He started crying, so I feed him. But he kept crying after he ate. I tried laying him down for a nap. It didn't work. He just cried and cried. I guess he wanted his daddy to play pick-a-boo with him. I tried doing it but he wouldn't stop crying. I know he's sleepy. I picked him up and stood up. I held him and rubbed his back. I rocked and bounced him up and down. I sang "You Bring Me Joy" by Anita Baker! He calmed down instantly. I stopped singing half way through the song and he started  crying. I continued to sing. I ended up singing "I Will Always Love You" "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston and "Angel" By Anita Baker! He finally fell asleep! I was tired myself. I laid him down in my bed. I laid down next to him. I pulled him right up under me. I kissed his forehead. Closed my eyes and went to sleep...It was 10 something. My phone started ringing loud. It woke Jayden up. He started crying again! I held him and answer the phone. It was Jay.

Bey: *sleepy* Hello?
Jay: What's up? You sleep? Why is lil man crying?
Bey: We were sleeping until you called. My phone rang really loud. It just scared him. He's fine. 
Jay: Ohh ight. Look I need you to come pick me up! I can't get a cab cos I don't have cash! 
Bey: How? Who's gonna watch Jayden? It's too cold to bring him out.
Jay: You have to bring him. You want me stay here all night? 
Bey: Alright. Give me 10 minutes to get him ready and then I'm on my way.
Jay: Make sure you cover him up. 
Bey: I know. Be out front so that I don't have to go in looking for you. 
Jay: Ight. Just hurry up please. Im hungry as fuck. 
Bey: Okay. 


*Bey threw on sweater. Got Jayden all bundled up. They got in the car and went to get Jay. When Bey pulled up Jay was outside. He got in the car.*

Jay: Is that him snoring like that?? *chuckles*
Bey: Mhmm. *yawns* He got it from you! 
Jay: Me? You snore like a bear!
Bey: Oh gosh that was ONE time. *giggles* I was pregnant!
Jay: Blah blah blah! Excuse! Iont wanna hear it, Grizzly Bear! *chuckles* .
Bey: Any who! Where am I taking you?
Jay: Your house!
Bey: My house?
Jay: Yeahhhh1 your house! 
Bey: But what about-
Jay: How about I drive for two reasons! 1) So that you that know I'm serious! And 2) cos I know you're tired. 
Bey: Alright sounds good to me. 

(2 weeks later)
*Manhattan Pizza Parlor*

Jay: Bey, let me hold him!! 
Bey: No! I wanna hold him!!
Jay: You ALWAYS hold him!! Stop being a baby HOGGER!! You can eat while I hold him!!
Bey: Fine! You can hold him. But not for long!! *gives Jayden to Jay*
Jay: Wasssupp lil man?? Ya mama finally let me get some daddy time wit you!! Mommy is a baby hogger! 
Jayden: *cries* 
Bey: Yeahh he doesn't like you talking about his mama! *giggles* He's hungry. The bottle is on the side of the diaper bag! *bites pizza*
Jay: *gets bottle and feeds him*
Jayden: *farts*
Jay: Ewwwwww! You just farted in my hand! *chuckles* 
Bey: *giggles* I'm used to that. 
Jay: *phone rings* Hey, can you my phone outta my pocket?
Bey: Yeahh.*gets his phone* Here it's Chrissy. 
Jay: Feed him while I talk to her. 
Bey: I guess.*grab Jayden*
Jay: Hello? 
Chrissy: Where are you?
Bey: *mouthing* Tell her!!! 



To Be Fucking Continued!!!!!!!!!!!




Follow Me On Twitter. @Ms_TarajiahTyes & @T_Booogie!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Laaawwwd! Can they PLEASE get their shit together?! Lol! Great update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Jay better tell chrissy! He dont need her nomore! He got his family by his side! Chrissy hella drove tho! I love how bey and jay are gettn closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay you better tell Chris to catch a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gurlllll i loved this post great job update soon HA i knw Bey was gonna get ha shawn back lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww shit yessss so here for this post jay give Justin what he deserved *claps* and awww bey and jay are getting back slowly but for sure and lordd what this hoe want jay better tell her get the stepping before bey whoop that trick lol GREAT POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TELL HER JAY LL I LOVE YOUR BLOG UPDATE SOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. this blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>me luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loooooooove this story!!!!
    1 request!! Would you please be able to take the age restriction off so i can read on my phone???!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete