Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's My Fault

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Bey had her baby shower. Jay came by her brought a gift, Bey let him stay, they had a good little time, they talked, Bey thought her water broke, Jay brought her home and cleaned her house, they talked again, it didn't go the way that Jay wanted it to, he left and someone was there when he opened the door ..



 *Jay stands up and walks towards the door. Jay opens the door and....*


Jay: What the fuck? Why the fuck are you over here????


Bey: Jay, what are you talking about?
Jay: What is this nigga doing here?
Bey: *confused* What? *stands up and walks to the door* Ohhhhhh!
Jay: "Ohhhhhhhh" Nothing! What is he doing here?
Bey: Could you calm down!? 
Jay: I'm not calming down until he leaves! 
Bey: He's not leaving. But are you! 
Jay: You left me for this nigga? 
Bey: I didn't leave you for anyone! I left you because of YOU! Stop causing a scene, and leave. We  already had our conversation.
Justin: Bey, if this a bad time I can come back.
Jay: I think that's a good idea. Leave.
Bey: Jay, you shut up. No one was talking to you. Justin come on in.
Justin: Are you sure? I can come back tomorrow. 
Jay: Beyonce you wanna tell me what's going on?
Bey: *gives him a WTF look* I do not have to explain ANYTHING to you. Justin, once again. Come inside.
Justin: Alright *walks in and sits on the couch*
Jay: You really gone fuck around with this nigga while you carrying my baby?
Bey: I'm not fucking around with anyone. I'm not a hoe. Unlike yourself. I'm FREE to do WHAT EVER I damn well please. Now LEAVE. 
Jay: It's like that?
Bey: It like this! *pushes him and closes the door in his face*

*She walks over to Justin on the couch and sits next to him*

Bey: Sorry about that again. 
Justin: Don't worry about it. Is everything okay? I always come at the worse time. 
Bey: You were on time but I thought my water broke so he brought me home and blah blah blah. 
Justin: False alarm? *chuckles* How was your baby shower?
Bey: It was good. I got a lot of gifts as you can see. I would've asked you to come but you know that wouldn't have went oh too well.
Justin: It's cool. I understand. I'm here now. I wish it were my baby that you were carrying.
Bey: I never thought I'd say this, but I feel the same way sometimes. 
Justin: If you were mine I'd never cheat on you. I'd treat you with the up most respect. You don't-
Bey: I know. Please don't say what I know you're gonna say.
Justin: Alright. I would kiss you but I know how awkward it would be for you. 
Bey: Yeah. Lets talk about you and I after I give birth. Right now it's just a little weird to kiss another man-
Justin: You don't have explain. I know....That's a nice crib. 
Bey: Yeahh, I love it. It's prefect.
Justin: How you gonna put it together. I can do it for you.
Bey: As much as I wanna see you sweat while you work on it. If Jay doesn't get to put it together..I REALLY don't wanna hear his mouth. Ya know. 


*They continue to talk, laugh, and chill. They fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. Bey was sleep with her head on his lap, Justin was leaning his head back on the couch with his mouth wide open and his hand on Bey's thigh. He was starting to lean over causing him to wake up, which woke Bey up.*

Justin: Oh wow. I didn't even realize that I was sleep. It's late.
Bey: Time flies by with you're having fun. *sits up* 
Justin: You're right. I had a great time, as always. But I should head home. 
Bey: *smiles* Okay. Thanks for keeping me company. 
Justin: Anytime beautiful. *smiles*
Bey: I'll walk you to the door. 

*Bey walks to him to the door*

Justin: *hugs her* See you later. I'll call you.
Bey: I'll be waiting. *smiles* 
Justin: *touches her belly* Take it easy on your mommy little guy! *smiles*
Bey: *giggles* 
Justin: *chuckles* *kisses her cheek* Take it easy Bey! *walks away* 


*It's 2 days later and Jay came over to Bey's place to set up the baby's crib.*

Bey: *opens the door* The crib is my room.
Jay: Damn. I don't get a "hello" "how you doing" nothing?
Bey: I couldn't care less on how you're doing. Fix the crib and leave. 
Jay: Damn. That's fucked up Beyonce.
Bey: Oh! Like I said I don't care.
Jay: Can I at least get something to eat before I get started?
Bey: Do you just come here to eat my food? All that money and you can't go shopping for yourself.
Jay: You gone let me get something to eat or not? Stop being an asshole. 
Bey: *looks him up and down* You know what....I wish this were Justin's baby and NOT yours. *rolls eyes*
Jay: What the fuck-you know what. I wont eat your food-
Bey: I wouldn't care if you starved to death. I weren't pregnant I wouldn't even be talking to you.
Jay: Ight. *bites bottom lip in anger* I'll fix the crib and leave. 
Bey: In that case. Hurry the hell up. 


*Bey sits on the couch and turns the TV on. Jay goes to fix the crib. He finished an hour later. He comes into the living room* 

Jay: Beyonce. I'm done. Before I leave I got one last question. 
Bey: *breathes out heavy* What??
Jay: If I died tonight; would you care?
Bey: I'mma be quite, because I don't wanna hurt your feelings. 

*Jay doesn't say anything. He just leaves and slams the door behind him. It's now a week later; in the afternoon. Bey is taking a nap on the couch with the TV watching her. She gets waken up by someone banging on her door. *

Bey: Who the hell? This better not be Jay. I swear! *gets up*
Who is it?
Ty: Open the fuckin door. 
Bey: Oh goodness! *opens the door* 
Ty: *walks in* Bitch why you have a phone if you don't even answer it.
Angie: Everyone has been trying to reach you. We thought something happen.
Bey: I was knocked out. My phone is...I don't know. But why are-
Ty: We were looking for your ass, because that ugly bitch named Annie is calling around looking for you like she's tryna fight or something. She's all panicked and shit.
Angie: Your mom sent us over here to find out what's going on. Is everything okay?
Bey: Umm yes. I'm fine. *Bey's phone rings* Can one of y'all run in my room and get that.

*Ty's runs to get it and he answers it*

Ty: Hello?
Annie: Where is Beyonce?
Ty: Hol up. You don't need be callin like some straight up G. I will- Beyonce! Here! It's the gremlin!
Bey: Who? *grabs the phone*
Ty: AKA, Annie.
Angie: *cracks up* You ain't shit boy!
Bey: Hello?
Annie: Beyonce? What the fuck did you do to my brother??
Bey: *confused* Your brother? I didn't do anything to your damn brother. I'd appreciate if you'd lower your voice and find a better choice of words..
Annie: You did something to him. I know it was your ass-
Bey: What the hell are you talking about? The only I did was  break up with him. How about you ask him what he did to me. I don't believe what's going on between him and I is any of your damn business any fuckin way..
Ty: Tell that ugly ass monkey to mind her fuckin business. Ole broke ass. 
Angie: Ty. You are gonna burn in hell. *laughs* 
Ty: Bitch. That's my favorite vacation spot. 
Annie: You told him that you don't care if he died?
Bey: *rolls eyes* Sure did. What's your point?
Annie: Well, ALL thanks to you my brother is in a hospital bed. 
Bey: Hospital bed??? Why??-
Annie: Don't try to care all of sudden. I blame you for this shit. If he doesn't make it, Imma come for your ass. *hangs up*
Angie: What was that about?
Bey: She said that Jay was in the hospital!!! 
Ty: Her ugly ass is lying! 
Bey: I don't know. She wouldn't get between Jay and I. 
Angie: Why is in the hospital???
Bey: I have no idea. She didn't even say. 
Angie: Call her back!!
Ty: Why y'all believing the little monkey. Jay is just tryna set you up. 
Bey: If I call her back she wont answer. Should I call his mom?
Angie: Maybe you should.
Bey: No. I'm too scared. I'll call my mom and tell her to see what's going on. 
Ty: You are wasting your time. 
Bey: *calls Mama Tina*
Mama Tina: Beyonce, what's going on?
Bey: I don't know. I was gonna ask you the same thing.
Mama Tina: Why is Annie looking for you?
Bey: I just talked to her. She's saying that I put Jay in a hospital bed or something.
Mama Tina: *giggles* A hospital bed? What the hell? What did you do?
Bey: *giggles* It's not funny. Can you call his mom and see what's going on. I'm too scared. 
Mama Tina: *giggles* You're silly chile. Okay. It's probably just a set up. But I'll call for you. STAY BY YOUR PHONE. 
Bey: Okay. *hangs up*
Angie: What did she say?
Bey: Same thing this retard is saying.
Ty: See. We be knowing! Mama's know best.
Bey: You ain't no body's mama tho.
Angie: *rolls eyes* *laughs* How do you feel BB?
Bey: I don't even know how to feel.
Ty: That's because you're the devil. Devil's don't feel. 
Bey: Ty, do me a favor and shut the hell up.


*5 minutes later*

Bey: Hello?
Mama Tina: Beyonce?
Bey: Yes?
Mama Tina: I got something to tell you.
Bey: Okay. So tell me.
Mama Tina: Are you siting down?  I need you to sit down before I tell you.
Bey: Can you just tell me what ever it is.
Mama Tina: Sit down first baby.
Bey: Ughhh. Okay. *sits down* I'm sitting. Now tell me.
Mama Tina: Jay IS in the hospital.
Bey: Mama, if this is a joke. It's not funny. 
Mama Tina: I'm not joking. Why would I play around?
Bey: Are you being serious? 
Mama Tina: As a heart attack. Bey-
Bey: *cries* What happen to him?
Mama Tina: He tried to commit-
Bey: Don't say it. *cries*
Mama Tina: I don't wanna say it but it's true. His mom wants to talk to you. He's at Brooklyn Memorial. It's- 

*Bey hung up* 

Angie: What's wrong Beyonce? Why are you crying? 
Bey: *cries* It's Jay!!! *stands up* Where are my keys? *looks around*
Ty: Jay? What happen?
Bey: I-..He-..
Angie: Calm down. Tell us what happen? 
Bey: He's in the hospital!! *grabs keys*
Ty: Okay. We'll take you the hospital. You can't drive like this. 
Angie: What hospital??
Bey: Brooklyn Memorial!! *grabs purse* *cries* Fuck, this is all my fault!!!
Ty: *confused* It's not your fault. Lets go see what's going on..

*They get in the Ty's car. Drive to the hospital. They run to the front desk*

Bey: What room is Shawn Carter in?
Receptionist: Sorry ma'am. Family only.
Bey: *wipes tears*...But I'm his wife. *Ty and Angie look at each other like WTF*
Receptionist: Ohhh. Ummmm, before I let you back. You have to speak to the doctor. 
Bey: Why? What's happening???
Receptionist: He will explain everything. Have a seat and he'll be right with you.
Bey: *wipes tears* Ughh okay. 

*They sit. Angie and Ty both rub Bey's back. Consoling her. The doctor comes up about 5 minutes later* 

Doctor: Are you the wife of Shawn Carter?
Bey: *stands up* Yes. Is he okay? What's going on?
Doctor: Um. Well he tried to commit suicide...He took  somewhere around 10 - 20 sleeping pills. *Ty and Angie were in shock*
Bey: *cries* Suicide?? Is he okay??
Doctor: If I'm being honest.....If he didn't come right now. then he wouldn't have made it. I gave him lots of fluids, he's very dehydrated. He's going to need lots of TLC when he's released. Do you wanna see him?
Bey: Of course!!!
Ty: We'll be out here waiting for you Bey!
Bey: Okay. Thank you!!!

*They walk back to Jay's room. Bey walked in to see Jay with a mask on his face, tubes going down his throat, ivy's connected to her everywhere. Her tears well harder than before.*

Annie: What the hell are you doing here? 
Mama Gloria: Annie cut it out!!! She came to see him. 
Annie: I don't know what for!! You're the reason that he's in this damn bed?
Bey: My fault!? *wipes tears* What the hell did I do?
Annie: Don't try to act all innocent now! I knew you were a bitch when he brought you to my mama's house back then. *shakes her head* *leaves*
Mama Gloria: Don't let Annie get to you baby. She's just sad and upset. How are you and my grandson doing? *hugs her*
Bey: *wipes tears* He's fine. 
Mama Gloria: And what about you?
Bey: I'll be fine when Jay is fine. 
Mama Gloria: He's okay. He's just sleeping. He's body is very drained and exhausted. I've been here since last night, so I'mma head on home. Okay? Keep your head baby! Call me if anything happens.
Bey: Thank you for being so nice.
Mama Gloria: Don't worry about it! *kisses her forehead* Stay calm. *grabs her and Annie's things and leaves*

(Bey)
I sat in the chair next to his bed. I grabbed his hand. I kept crying. I felt like shit. The last thing I told him was that I didn't care if he died. I didn't mean but I'm just really hurt by him cheating on me all the time. I know he knows that I love him but what I said was fucked up. Dear God, please let Jay be okay. I really need him to pull through. Not even for me, but for our son. He can't grow up without a father. I  will do anything for Jay to be okay. He then squeezed my hand tight. I looked at him and his opened. I was kind of freaked out. Did he read my thoughts? Seems like it. 

Jay: *raspy voice* What you doing here? 



To Be Fucking Continued!!!!!



S/O To @NishBey222 And @CourtLuvsBey !!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I know Bey is angry w/ Jay and all his cheating, but you need to watch what you say!!! Annie got every right to be pissed at Bey. She knows how Jay feels about her. Smh I'm disappointed in Bey! Words can be so powerful. It'll be funny if don't even want her there...who knows how he feels now.

    Great Update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww omgg jay no...bey is just being mean ass now I'm so #TeamJay I hope jay is okay!! And I am not here for this cliff hanger *mean face* but Annie was out of line bey would have whooped her ass if she wasn't pregnant lmaooo GREAT POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Post was gooooooooood! Great Post! I cant believe Bey talked to Jay like that :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cries* my heart cant take it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhhh uhhhh bey shouldn't have said that to my booo Jay- likee df ? what if he would have died .. *cries* BUT I'M GLAD HE OKAY .. & I HOPE HE PUT BEY ASS IN CHECK .. SHE KNOW BETTER ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty as rachett as hell, and I was bout ready to slap Annie wolf face ass she erking my nerves *Great update I was all up in it* I hope Bey&&& Jay recouncil soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how often u update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg Bey is wrong! I'm happy jay is okay! Update asap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope you make Jay realise that they need a break. Maybe jay should be alone for a while and limit his contact with Bey so that he can sort himself out. You should make Bey go with Justin, and then when she realises that she does not like Justin in that way, Jay would have already moved on. Team JayNeedsToMoveOn

    ReplyDelete