Friday, April 13, 2012

Time Out




(Bey)
I sat in the chair next to his bed. I grabbed his hand. I kept crying. I felt like shit. The last thing I told him was that I didn't care if he died. I didn't mean but I'm just really hurt by him cheating on me all the time. I know he knows that I love him but what I said was fucked up. Dear God, please let Jay be okay. I really need him to pull through. Not even for me, but for our son. He can't grow up without a father. I  will do anything for Jay to be okay. He then squeezed my hand tight. I looked at him and his eyes opened. I was kind of freaked out. Did he read my thoughts? Seems like it. 

Jay: *raspy voice* What you doing here? 
Bey: I came to make sure that you were okay.
Jay: *cough* Oh now all of sudden you care?
Bey: Jay you know that I care-
Jay: That's not what you said last time-
Bey: I only said it because I was upset! I-
Jay: You need to think before you say shit! 
Bey: You're absolutely right!! I'm so so so sooo sorry! I feel like shit!
Jay: You should feel like shit. You should feel worse!
After everything that we've been through! From the beginning! How can you wish that the baby wasn't mine?
Bey: Jay I'm-
Jay: Did you just say that because you're mad or do you really feel that way??? Don't lie!
Bey: I said it because I was upset and hurt. But if you want to be honest I do feel that way some times. When you cheat on me. 
Jay: I hurt you that bad you don't care if I live or die?
Bey: You hurt me deeply but I do care. That's why I'm here right now. 
Jay: You think that just because you came here that means something? It doesn't mean shit. Like you told me "sorry's don't mean shit"!
Bey: You gotta believe me when I tell you that I'm BEYOND sorry for being a bitch towards you. 
Jay: why the fuck should I believe you? You ain't believe me.
Bey: I know, but how I can believe someone when they always apologize? I know that you love-
Jay: I love you more than life! I hurt you and you hurt me but I never said that I want you to die!
Bey: I didn't say that!
Jay: Yes you did! You're the reason why I'm here!!!
Bey: You know that I love you Jay-
Jay: If you loved me then am I in here? 
Bey: I don't know the answer to that. I know that what I said was wrong and I shouldn't have said that but why would you go this route and leave our son to be fatherless?
Jay: Now I'm starting to believe that Justin is the father. He seems to pop up every time we break up. 
Bey: Oh my goodness Jay!!! Why do we keep going back to this!!?? You are the father!! Do you want a DNA test??
Jay: Damn right I do!!
Bey: *tears fall*
Jay: What the fuck you crying for?? 
Bey: Because you always treat me like I'm so type of hoe or something.
Jay: That's because you are! Stop acting like one. I wouldn't treat you like one.
Bey: *wipes tears* You cheated on me!!!! How am I the hoe?
Jay: So what! I wasnt fuckin these bitch raw! You let these niggas slide in and out! 
Bey: Are you kidding me Shawn!? See how you talk me to me!! Nothing has changed!! 
Jay: What did you expect? A hug? A kiss? Hell nah! You been an asshole to me when I was tryna show you how sorry I was. I was really was sorry for hurting you. You don't give a shit about me and I don't give a shit about you. You was right! I'm single, so I'ma go back to the old me. I don't need you if you don't need me. 
Bey: I do need you Jay!
Jay: Nah Nahh! You wasn't here for me and I wasn't here for you. I'm glad we ain't together. The only time Imma talk to you is when I'm picking my son up on the weekends. 
Bey: *wipes tears* You don't mean that. I know you still love me, because I still love you.
Jay: Love aint stop me from..Never mind.
Bey: Can you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me?
Jay: Give me one good reason why I should?
Bey: Because you still love me deep down!
Jay: Not good enough!
Bey: What about for Jayden??

*the doctor walked in before Jay could answer*

Doctor: How are you feeling?
Jay: Im coo. Better days!
Doctor: Okay. Well we're going to keep you over night to monitor to you. Release you in the morning.
Jay: Alright. 
Doctor: Take good care of your husband ma'am. 
Jay: Husband? 
Bey: I'll try. If he lets me. 

*Doctor leaves*

Jay: Husband?
Bey: That was the only way i'd be able to see you!
Jay: Yeah well, you can you leave now.
Bey: No. Im not leaving here without you!
Jay: Guess you'll be living here! 
Bey: Jay let me help you!
Jay: Nah! I'm good! I don't need your help. 
Bey: Yes you do!
Jay: I'm fine without your help. Why you wanna help me?
Bey: Because I hurt you. I wanna fix it!
Jay: No-
Bey: Just let me help you!
Jay: Alright Beyonce damn!
Bey: I know you still love because you haven't let go of my hand.
Jay: *looks down at his hand*
Bey: *stand up* I'll be back to pick you up in the morning. *kisses his forehead* *whispers in his ear* I love you Jay! *leaves*

(Jay)
I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy that she came to see and that she wants to take care of me. Or should I hate her the same way she hates me. I guess you gotta love them in order to hate them. I know that I keep fuckin up in this bipolar relationship, but she said some fucked up shit to me. I can't believe I'm laying here in this hospital bed. Was I really gonna leave my son? I gotta be stronger than that. Stronger than this! Beyonce got me soft. I need to find my way back to me. I can't do that with Bey being in my life like she used to be. I need to be away from her emotionally to see if this what is really I want, or need for that matter. I'll be there for my son regardless. I wanna go back to my Big Pimpin days! We need a time out.

*Bey walks back into the waiting room*

Angie: Is he okay?
Bey: Yeah he's okay. I gotta come back in the morning to pick him up. 
Ty: Well we're glad that he's okay Bey. I was this close to not slapping the shit outta he's planet of the baboons sister when she walked out! 
Angie: What did she say to you in the room?
Bey: Nothing. Just talking out the side of her neck
Ty: You shouldve slapped her ass.
Bey: Can y'all take me back home?
Angie: Of course! But what happen with Jay?
Bey: I don't wanna talk about it.
Ty: You okay Beyonce?
Bey: *fighting back tears* Mhmm. Come on please. I wanna to home. 

*They drive Bey home.*

Ty: Do you need me to drive to the hospital tomorrow morning?
Bey: No thank you. I don't wanna bother you. I don't even know if I'm gonna be coming home or going to Jay's so..
Angie: Are you sure that you'll be able to drive?
Bey: Yeah. Thank you guys. *gets out* Love you guys!
Ty&Angie: Love you too Bey! 

(Bey) 
I walked into my building, went to my floor. Unlocked my door. Threw my purse on the couch! I walked into the kitchen. I opened my fridge. I stared into the fridge for a few a moments. I knew that there was food was in there, but for some reason I saw nothing. I was hungry as hell. I had to snap out of it. I had to feed my son. Im craving of some Jay's waffles right now. I won't be getting those for a long while! I decided to make a turkey sandwich. I took three bites of it and I was full. My stomach was full of guilt, sadness, anger, and this cheap ass bread! I went to my bedroom. Used the toilet. I ran myself some hot bath water. Maybe this will help. I poured my lavender bubble bath. The last time I should this was when Jay...My tears fell hard! I feel terrible! I hate myself for saying what I said. I love him more than anything. I gotta fix this somehow. He's never gonna forgive me. Do we need to be together? Do we need a time out? A break? I'm tired of this breaking up and making up! Should we stop breaking up, or should we stop making up! I'm thinking too much! I need to relax. I let the bathtub fill up. I grabbed my iPod dock and plugged it up. I put on my Sade and Jill Scott playlist! I lit my candles! I got in the bathtub. I sat there for about 15 minutes, before I washed my body! My son was calm. I guess the mood of the scenery helped. I guess little Jayden was sleeping! I slowly and carefully got up out of the tub and walked to my closet. I got dressed. Tank top, sports bra and panties. Got underneath the covers. Fell asleep shortly after. I woke up the next morning at 9:36. I threw on a sweat shirt,some sweats, brushed my teeth, washed my face, threw my hair into a bun! I grabbed my purse and went my car. I got to hospital and Jay was sitting outside on the bench. I guess I was late. He noticed my car. He got inside. 

Jay: Damn. What took so long?
Bey: I'm sorry.
Jay: I know.
Bey: Are we going to your house or mine?
Jay: Yours.  
Bey: Are you sure? 
Jay: Yeah! You gotta bigger TV! 
Bey: ....don't you need clothes?
Jay: Yeah. Stop by my house I guess. 
Bey: Okay. I gotta get some gas first. 

*Bey drives to the nearest drive gas station* 

Bey: Do you mind putting the gas in the car?
Jay: Why can't you do it? You're not handy cap remember.
Bey: It's not easy getting in and out.
Jay: Its not impossible either.
Bey: Forget I asked! *opens door*
Jay: Gimme the card sausage toes! 
Bey: *hands Jay her card* Thank you. 


*They put gas in Bey's car. Go to Jay's house then drive to Bey's house. They walk in*

Bey: You can sleep in the guest room, the couch or where ever feel comfortable!
Jay: Ight.
Bey: Are you hungry?
Jay: Yeah. You ain't gone cook for me; are you? Then I'mma really die!
Bey: You like when I cook you breakfast. I was just going make you some soup!
Jay: Soup isn't gonna do anything but make me mad.
Bey: Your voice is raspy. Soup and orange juice will help. 
Jay: You think you're a doctor now? 
Bey: Do you wanna eat or not?
Jay: Yeah Beyonce. 
Bey: I thought so. Now go sit or lay down. 
Jay: *walks to the couch* Don't be telling me what to do! 
Bey: Yeah yeah yeaah! 

*Throughout the day Jay stayed on the couch. Bey stayed on the love seat. They kept a distance. Bey asked if needed anything and if he were okay every 30 minutes. Jay seemed to be on his phone; playing a game or texting. Bey didn't ask. Jay went to sleep at 9. Bey went to sleep at 11. She hard to time sleeping. 

(Bey)
I wish this boy would stop kicking me. Maybe if I rub my belly he would stop.

Bey: *rubs belly* Jayden, can you stop kicking mommy please? You're killing me. Go to sleep bad boy. *baby kicks harder* Oww! Okay. You're not bad! Just stop kicking. Mommy is tired! I've been taking care of your daddy all day long. 5 minutes went by and he was still kicking. He was driving me crazy. I went to ask Jay to rub my stomach like he used to! 

Bey: Jaaay! *taps him* 
Jay: *opens one eye* Huh?
Bey: Your son won't stop kicking me. Can you talk to him or something?
Jay: That's right lil Jay. Kick her. Keep kicking her! Ya mama-
Bey: Stop playing! Can you calm him down?
Jay: I guess. *scoots back giving Bey room to lay down*

(Bey) 
Just the touch of his hand on my stomach relaxed Jayden! Jay kept rubbing in a circular motion. I didn't say anything I knew that if Jay took his hand off Jayden would go bananas. I quickly fell asleep. I woke up the next morning; Jay and I were back to back. I got up out of the bed. Went back to room to brush my teeth. I went to make some cereal and I took it back to my room. I sat up in my bed watching TV. There was a knock on my door about an hour later.

Bey: Its open.
Jay: *comes in* Uh. I think we need to talk.
Bey: Okay. About what?
Jay: Me and you. 
Bey: Okay. You can sit down.
Jay: *sits at the edge of the bed facing Bey* 
Bey: Should I start?
Jay: Gahead!
Bey: Okay. Well first off Im really sorry Jay. I didn't mean...well I guess I did. I didn't think it would result to what it did. But I gotta be honest what you did was selfish. You were gonna leave me to raise OUR son by myself-
Jay: It was selfish. You're right. It was dumb. You said shit to me that I'm not sure if I can ever forgive you for. 
Bey: You said things to me that hurt me badly, but I didn't try to hurt myself. You hit me! In my face Jay! More than once! Gave me bruises and everything. I've forgiven you..Why cant you forgive me?
Jay: It's that easy for me-
Bey: You do realize that you cheating on me is why I said the things that I've said. It came from hurt, sadness and anger. You put me through a lot Jay. I've been right here by your side through everything. Showing you support while we were broken up.
Jay: That was one event Beyonce!
Bey: So what! It shows that I love you even though you constantly treat me like shit. 
Jay: Don't act innocent Beyonce! You had ya shares of fuck up! Abortions, cheating, lying, not being home! How many niggas did I have to fight-
Bey: I never told you lose your temper and fight! 
Jay: I shouldn't have to! I never bought any of these bitches anything. You on the other hand spending money on that mark ass nigga.
Bey: We both did each other wrong. We let other people interfere with our relationship-
Jay: Do you have feelings for him?
Bey: For who?
Jay: Justin.
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Yes or no Bey.
Bey: I love you Jay.
Jay: You can't love me when you have feelings for another nigga.
Bey: I do love you!!
Jay: So you do have feelings for him?
Bey: Yeah. A little-
Jay: *shakes his head* Look I appreciate you coming to see me and tryna help but we need to take a step back for a minute. I need to see if I really want this. Just because we love each other doesn't mean that we're meant to be together. We obviously need a time out from each other. 
Bey: *wipes tears* Maybe you're right. I need time to think. If you love something; you let it go, and if it comes back then its yours. I don't know if we should stop breaking up or if we should stop making up. I think we should see what else is out there. I guess, it's seems like that's you wanna do. It hurts to know that we aren't together *wipes tears* but I don't want to be in an unhappy relationship that will later on hurt our son. So if us being apart...*chokes up* Sorry. I um. Im sorry but I can't have you stay here knowing that we're not trying work on us-
Jay: I know. I called a cab a little while ago. Im going back home. Like I said; I appreciate it. But our relationship is broken. Maybe a break will make realize something. Make us see what we saw before. *Cab hunks* Welp. There's my ride, I mean cab. I'll be at the next appointment. I gotta go. *kisses her forehead* *leaves*

(Bey) 
Wow. Jay and I are really broken up. I don't even know if we'll ever get back together. This could be forever. I swear he does this just for an excuse to sleep around! I kept crying. Eventually I fell asleep.

(February 1st)
*Bey's house*

Bey: See you later babe. *kisses him*
Justin: See you tonight right.
Bey: Of course. *smiles*
Justin: *kisses her* I'll call you *leaves*
Bey: Okay. *winks*
Kelly: I can't believe you're dating someone else. This is so weird.
Ty: GOOD! Jay is old fuckin news! Ya snooze then ya lose.
Kelly: Do y'all you know...have sex?
Ty: Now that is just trifllin. You KNOW Beyonce is not giving up the goods.
Bey: Thank you Ty. Not right now at least.
Angie: You don't feel weird dating him while you're pregnant with Jay's baby?
Bey: For 100th time! No! I don't. Jay is dating Chrissy. We're  over and done with. Us dating other people won't stop us from co-parenting when the baby comes. 






To Be Fucking Continued !!!!!!!!!!!!!








5 comments:

  1. Awwww omggg *cries* they really broke up omggg awwww they going find there way back 2gether watch *singing gotta find my way back to you babyyyyy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have to get back together! find a way!!! haha

    can't wait for the next update!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good update soon lease and bey dare not sleep with justin but as for jay!ch he cant keep his little man to himseLF..KMT

    ReplyDelete
  4. ........*sigh*. That's all I got got to say about the two of them smh lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in tears I hate to see them like this .

    ReplyDelete