Saturday, April 21, 2012

Promise


(2 weeks later)
*Manhattan Pizza Parlor*

Jay: Bey, let me hold him!! 
Bey: No! I wanna hold him!!
Jay: You ALWAYS hold him!! Stop being a baby HOGGER!! You can eat while I hold him!!
Bey: Fine! You can hold him. But not for long!! *gives Jayden to Jay*
Jay: Wasssupp lil man?? Ya mama finally let me get some daddy time wit you!! Mommy is a baby hogger! 
Jayden: *cries* 
Bey: Yeahh he doesn't like you talking about his mama! *giggles* He's hungry. The bottle is on the side of the diaper bag! *bites pizza*
Jay: *gets bottle and feeds him*
Jayden: *farts*
Jay: Ewwwwww! You just farted in my hand! *chuckles* 
Bey: *giggles* I'm used to that. 
Jay: *phone rings* Hey, can you get my phone outta my pocket?
Bey: Yeahh.*gets his phone* Here it's Chrissy. 
Jay: Feed him while I talk to her. 
Bey: I guess.*grab Jayden*
Jay: Hello? 
Chrissy: Where are you?
Bey: *mouthing* Tell her!!!
Jay: Umm. I'm at the studio.
Bey: *shakes her head, rolls eyes*
Chrissy: Ohh alright. When are you leaving?
Jay: I don't know. I'm really tied up right now. 
Chrissy: Alright. Well I'll let you get back to work. 
Jay: Ight. *they hang up* What?
Bey: Are you kidding me Jay?
Jay: What did I do?
Bey: Nothing. Nothing at all. *stands up*
Jay: Where are you going?
Bey: I'm leaving. *grabs diaper bag*
Jay: Can you sit down?
Bey: I said that I'm leaving.
Jay: Bey, just sit down for second.
Bey: *sits* What?
Jay: I'm gonna tell her. It has to be the right time. 
Bey: When is the right time Jay?
Jay: I'mma tell her. Can you just bare with me please-*phone rings* *Jay stares at his phone*
Bey: Is that her again? 
Jay: *silence*
Bey: You gone answer it? Or just let it ring?
Jay: I'm afraid either way.
Bey: Just answer it. *rolls eyes*
Jay: Hello?
Chrissy: I thought that you were at the studio.
Jay: I am.
Chrissy: Well I don't see you.
Jay: What you mean you don't see me.
Chrissy: I'm here and I don't see you here? 
Jay: Damn. That was fast. 
Chrissy: So where are you ?
Jay: Ohhh ummm I'm at different studio.
Chrissy: Okay. Which one?
Jay: Ummmm.
Chrissy: Jay?
Jay: Huh? 
Chrissy: You know what?..*she hangs up* 
Bey: I'm ready to go home.
Jay: Why? You haven't finished eating yet.
Bey: I'm not hungry. *stands up* Take me home. *walks toward the door*


*Jay paid for their food and went to the car* 


Jay: I'm sorry Beyonce. *starts car up*
Bey: *looks out the window* Mhmm. 
Jay: I-*Bey's phone rings*
Bey: Hello?
Mama Tina: Hey Bey, what are you doing?
Bey: Nothing. On my way back home from eating with Jay and Jayden.
Mama Tina: Ohhh okay. Well I miss my grand baby. I wanna keep him for a night.
Bey: The whole night?
Mama Tina: Yes. Now bring him over.
Bey: Alright. I'm on my way.
Mama Tina: Okay, see you in a bit. *they hang up*
Jay: What's going on?
Bey: Nothing my mom just wants to keep him that's all.
Jay: Is that where I'm going now?
Bey: No Jay. Tomorrow. Yes right now.

*They drop Jayden off at Mama Tina's house. They get to Bey's house. Bey is getting out of the car but keeps the car running.*

Bey: You're not coming up?
Jay: Nah..I gotta run some errands and then I'll be back. 
Bey: Whatever Jay. *leaves* 

*Jay drives to his house to find Chrissy packing her things*

Jay: What you doing?
Chrissy: Were you with her?
Jay: Maaaan-
Chrissy: Yes or no?
Jay: That's Jayden's mother. What you expect me to do?
Chrissy: To be a man and be honest.
Jay: Man look-
Chrissy: I don't care what you have to say. I know that you still love her and that you've been over her house doing more than taking care of your son. I'm not stupid-
Jay: Coulda fooled me.
Chrissy: *rolls eyes* Whatever. Here's your key. *leaves* 

(Jay) 
Maaaaan. To much is going at once. Chrissy thinking that I really wanted to be with her. Bey getting mad at me again. I love her. I don't know what else I can do to show her that........

(Bey) 
I've been home alone for 3 hours and I'm bored outta my mind. I have NOTHING to do. Jay is doing only God knows what. Jayden is with my mom. Kelly and Michelle are working. Ty and Angie are on vacation. I miss my baby boy. I got dressed and went to go get him. I was half way there and Jay called me. 

Bey: Hello?
Jay: Where you at?
Bey: On my way to get Jayden. 
Jay: Why? Your mom asked you to get him?
Bey: No. I just miss him.
Jay: Are you serious? *chuckles* 
Bey: Yes. I'm bored-
Jay: Do me a favor. Go back home. Take advantage of your mom having him. A lil break. 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Can you just turn around?
Bey: Alright fine. Bye. 


(Bey)
I guess Jay is right. I should take advantage of my mom having Jayden. A few hours of not having him may be just what I need. I turned around and went back home. When I got inside. There was Jay sitting on the couch with flowers and a huge teddy bear. 

Bey: Awwww Jaaaaayyy! *smiles* 
Jay: Come here. *pats his lap indicating for Bey to sit on lap*
Bey: *sits on his lap* Did you ask my mom to keep him just for this?
Jay: No. But she has perfect timing. I just thought this would make you happy. 
Bey: *rubs his face* It's definitely working. *smiles* 
Jay: I'm glad...Look Beyonce. I'm really sorry about the whole Chrissy thing. She's gone-
Bey: She's what?
Jay: She gone-
Bey: Say it again. I couldn't hear you. 
Jay: She's....Gone!
Bey: One more-
Jay: Bey!
Bey: *giggles* Okay okay. Go ahead. Finish. 
Jay: Like I was saying. She's gone. It's just you and me-
Bey: And Jayden.
Jay: Yeah I suppose he could kick wit us.
Bey: *playfully his arms* Jayyy.
Jay: *chuckles* I'm just kidding...But for real. I love you Beyonce. I don't wanna do anything that will cause me to you lose you again. And to prove that I love you. I got you something-
Bey: I see. That's a really big teddy bear.
Jay: I'm not talking about that fooh! *reaches into his pocket*   This! With these rings we gotta promise to stay faithful to each other-
Bey: *tears up* Jay, you didn't have to do this....But I'm glad that you did.*smiles* *kisses him* 
Jay: I did have to. I wanna show you that I'm serious. Let me see your hand. *grabs her right hand* *looks into her eyes* I. Shawn Carter. Promise to stay true and faithful to you. Beyonce Knowles. For as long as you wear this ring. *slides ring onto her finger* *kisses her* 
Bey: *grabs his right hand* I. Beyonce Knowles. Promise to stay true and faithful to you. Shawn Carter. For as long as you wear this ring. *slides the ring on his finger* 
Jay: *grabs her face and kisses her passionately* I love you
Bey: I love you more. 
Jay: Now, that we got that outta the way. Time to cook this dinner.
Bey: What are we eating?
Jay: Baked chicken, rosemary potatoes, and salad. Sound good?
Bey: Sounds great! *stands up* 
Jay: *stands up* You wanna help me? 
Bey: How about YOU cook and I watch?
Jay: Alright. Come on. *grabs her hand and walks in the kitchen*

*Bey sat on the island while Jay started cooking* 

Bey: *gets down* I'll be back. 
Jay: Where you going?
Bey: To the bathroom and to get my camera.
Jay: Ight.
Bey: *goes to get the camera and comes back* Say cheese. *snaps* 
Jay: Here you go with these pictures again. 
Bey: *sits on the island* *giggles* Hush. 

*While Jay was cooking Bey kept taking pictures of him and recording him. Jay put potatoes in the over. He poured to two glasses of wine. They went back in to the living room and Bey sat on his lap.*
Bey: Do you hear that?
Jay: Hear what?
Bey: The silence.
Jay: Ohhhh. Just you...and me. *winks*
Bey: There's something on your lips.
Jay: What is it?
Bey: Mine. *kisses him and licks his lips* 
Jay: *chuckles* That was corny. 
Bey: You liked it.....I miss Jayden. 
Jay: Look at his pictures..
Bey: No. I wanna go get him. 
Jay: Bey. No. We can pick him up tomorrow. We need some quality time. If you know what I mean. *raises his eye brows up and down*
Bey: *giggles* No. I don't what you mean. 
Jay: After we eat; I'm blowin ya back out. I'mma spark you up and you gone mark me up. 
Bey: *blushes* I'm wit it if you wit it. 
Jay: Oh Lord. Cut it out. *chuckles* 

*They continue to flirt and be lovey dovey, the food is completely finished and they're sitting at the table eating* 

Bey: This is really good. You put your foot in it. 
Jay: I'mma put this dick in you next. *licks his lip*
Bey: Mmm. *bites lip* I can't wait. *winks* 

*Bey's phone rings* 

Bey: Let me get that. It could be my mom *goes to get phone* Hello?
Mama Tina: Beyonce, I need you go to Lennox Hospital. I think Jayden is having some type reaction to apple sauce!!!!
Bey: *panicked* WHAT??? What type of reaction???
Mama Tina: He's breathing funny. He's getting bumps on his  face-
Bey: Ohh Lord!!!!!! 
Jay: What's wrong babe? 
Bey: It's Jayden!!
Jay: What about him??? What's wrong??
Bey: Mama, are you close to the hospital???
Mama Tina: Yeahhh Im 5 minutes away. 
Bey: We're on our way!!! *they hang up* 
Jay: *stands up* Beyonce. What happen wit Jayden???
Bey: I don't know. My mom that he's breathing funny something about apple sauce!!! Come on we gotta go to the Lennox hospital!!


*They rush out of the house. The car was silent. Bey and Jay scared. They didn't what was going on. Bey was crying silently. Jay was holding her hand as he was driving. They get to the hospital and the doctor just walked up to Mama Tina and Matthew* 

Bey: Doctor, is my son okay?? *wipes tears*
Doctor: He's throat is swollen. Blocking his airwaves causing the shortness of breathe. He had an allergic reaction to the apple sauce. He's severely allergic to anything that has to do with apples!!!






To Be Fucking Continued!!!!!!!!!!!!





5 comments:

  1. whooo thnk GOD he ok and jay and bey awwww love your post update soon you wrong for stoppn your post there but still GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww yay!!! Bey and jay made up yesss finally I'm glad they made promises to each other to stay faith!!! And omgggg jayden lord I hope lil man is okay bey going loss her mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :( I need an update soon lol!!!!
    Thankyou for taking the age restriction off....appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete