Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jupiter Love



*They rush out of the house. The car was silent. Bey and Jay scared. They didn't what was going on. Bey was crying silently. Jay was holding her hand as he was driving. They get to the hospital and the doctor just walked up to Mama Tina and Matthew* 

Bey: Doctor, is my son okay?? *wipes tears*
Doctor: His throat is swollen. Blocking his airwaves causing the shortness of breathe. He had an allergic reaction to the apple sauce. He's severely allergic to anything that has to do with apples!!!
Jay: Is he okay?
Doctor: Yes. He's okay. We gave him medication to get rid of the swelling. The swelling hasn't fully gone down. He is breathing a little bit better. We wanna keep him over night to monitor him.
Bey: Can we see him please?
Doctor: Of course. Follow me. 




*Bey and Jay follow the doctor to see Jayden*


Bey: Aaaaaw! *cries* My babyyyy! 
Jay: *holds her from the back* Baby, stop crying. He's gone be okay. 
Bey: Jay, look at him. *wipes tears* He look so helpless and I can't help him.
Jay: *kisses her neck* Bey, the doctor just said that he's okay and his swelling is going down. I know you're scared and I'm scared too. You just gotta trust the doctor but most of all you gotta trust God. Lil man is gone be just because his daddy is Shawn Carter.
Bey: *wipes tears* Oh Lord.....I know you're right but, I just wanna hold him. 
Jay: And we will tomorrow. When we take him home..
Bey: Out of all things to be allergic to. Apples! 
Jay: Lil man gone miss out on a lot of good food!
Bey: I just want him to be a normal kid. 
Jay: Babe, he's gone be fine. He just can't eat apples. Stop worrying so much. 
Bey: I can't help but worry. It's a natural reaction- 
Jay: *turns her around* Look babe. He's fine! Okay? Relax. We're gonna take him home tomorrow-
Bey: But-
Jay: What I did just say? 
Bey: That he's okay. 
Jay: Alright then. Gimme kiss! 
Bey: *kisses him* 
Jay: *sits in the chair and puts Bey in his lap. Facing Jayden* You see his lil chest moving up and down?  He's breathing fine. 
Bey: Yeahh..He's getting so big...I cant wait until he starts walking and talking. 
Jay: I can wait! *chuckles* He's gonna get into to everything. He's gone be a busy lil boy! 
Bey: He's the perfect little mixture of the two us. One day he looks just like me and then the next day he looks just like you. 
Jay: I can't wait until I teach him how to be a player like me. *chuckles*
Bey: That's what you won't do. *giggles*....Jay?
Jay: Yeah?
Bey: What do you think about baby number two?
Jay: Baby number two? Bey baby. Jayden is only 3 months old. 
Bey: I know. I want our kids to be close in age and in friendship. 
Jay: Babe. That's gone be hectic Bey. You being pregnant and Jayden will be barely walking-
Bey: We'll be able to handle it. 
Jay: Don't you have a world tour coming up? 
Bey: I can always push it back.
Jay: You already pushed it. 
Bey: Do you not want to have another baby, Jay?
Jay: Of course I do. But I think we should get married before we have another kid. I don't wanna rush and get married just to have another baby.
Bey: Why do we have to be married? We have Jayden and we aren't married. 
Jay: We don't have to be, but I would like to be.
Bey: I understand but-
Jay: But what? 
Bey: Babe I just want them to close.
Jay: It doesnt matter when we have the second baby; they're gonna be close regardless! It's all in how we raise them. Look at you and Solange. Y'all are 5 years apart. Y'all are TOO close.
Bey: It seems like you dont wanna have another baby.
Jay: It's not that. It's just that I have to go back on the road. It's bad timing. When I'm done touring; you have to go on your own tour.
Bey: Speaking of your tour. I wanna go with you.
Jay: Hell nah. Outta the question!
Bey: Whyyyy?
Jay: Babe, Jayden doesnt need to be traveling like that. 
Bey: He's gonna be fine remember!
Jay: BeyoncĂ©, I said no. 
Bey: And I said yes!
Jay: *shakes head* Why you always gotta be so difficult?
Bey: I'm not being difficult babe. I just wanna go with you. I'm gonna miss you and so is Jayden. 
Jay: Bey, Imma fly back home on my days off. 
Bey: It's not the same babe. What about the days when you're not at home? 
Jay: You'll be fine babe. You're a great mother-
Bey: And you're a great father too, but that's not gonna stop from going with you.
Jay: Babe, I already said no.
Bey: Jay, why not?
Jay: I'm not gone keep repeating myself. No.
Bey: Nothing is gonna happen to him-
Jay: Alright fine. If you come Iont wanna hear you complain about shit.
Bey: Do I ever complain?
Jay: You really want me to answer that? *chuckles
Bey: *giggles* Okay...When do we leave?
Jay: Tomorrow night.
Bey: Tomorrow night??
Jay: Dont start complaining already Bey. I'mma change my mind. 
Bey: Alright alright. Where are we going? 
Jay: Umm. Florida I believe..
Bey: Oooooo! 
Jay: I don't know what you're ooooing for. You won't see shit but the hotel suite! You gone be on baby duty. 
Bey: Aww damn! I forgot about Jayden. *giggles*
Jay: *chuckles and shake his head* That's a damn shame. Forgot about your own son. 
Bey: Blah. Blah. Blah! *giggles* How much more of touring is left?
Jay: About 2 months. 
Bey: Do you have shows back to back?
Jay: Yeah a few shows are back to back. 

*Bey and Jay continue talking and watching Jayden until visiting hours are over. They let Mama Tina and Matthew know what was going on and they left before Bey and Jay did. They get to Bey's house and her and Jay pack Jaydens and Bey's things.*

(Jay) 
It's midnight. All this packing got me tired. I haven't sex with Bey in months! I wanna fuck the living shits outta her right now. But I already know that she's isn't the mood. Shit! Imma get her in the mood. I was laying behind her. I slid my hand from her thigh to her titties. I kissed her neck. 

Bey: Not tonight babe. I'm exhausted. 
Jay: Bey, come on. *grabs her cooch* Why you playing? *sucks her neck*
Bey: *slight moan* Stop Jay. I'm not in the mood. *moves his hand*
Jay: Beyonce, we haven't sex at all-
Bey: I know babe. I promise next time. *yawns* I'm all yours. 
Jay: *sighs* *turns over*
Bey: So you're not gonna hold me now?
Jay: *silence* 
Bey: Jay? 
Jay: *turns around and holds her* Good night.
Bey: I love you.
Jay: Love you too. 

*They go to sleep. They wake up at 8am to get Jayden from hospital. He's perfectly fine. After they get Jayden they go to Jay's house so that he can pack some of his things. They then go get some food before going to airport.(6:00 flight). They arrive in Florida at 8:45. They get to their hotel suite*

Bey: *feeding Jayden* What time is your show tomorrow babe? 
Jay: *taking his jacket off* Uhhh. 8 I think. Why?
Bey: Just curious that's all. 
Jay: Ohh. Well I'mma take a shower while you feed him.
Bey: Alright.

*Jay goes to take a shower and comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist 15 minutes later. Bey was in Jay's tshirt laying under the covers next to Jayden*

Jay: Uhhh! What you doing? 
Bey: Shhhhh! He's sleeping. 
Jay: I see that. Why does it look like your going to sleep with him?
Bey: That's because I am. 
Jay: Not an option! 
Bey: What do you mean by that?
Jay: You're about to find out. Where is the baby monitor?
Bey: In his suit case. Jay, what are you doing? 
Jay: *gets baby monitor* Hand me Jayden.
Bey: *confused* Why? What-
Jay: Stop asking questions and give him here. 
Bey: *gives Jayden to Jay* 


*Jay puts Jayden in the other bedroom and turns the baby monitor on. He came into him and Bey's room. Bey was just dozing off. Jay pulled the covers back and pulled her by her ankles to edge of the bed.* 

Bey: Jay, what are you doing??
Jay: About to get some pussy. 
Bey: Is that why you put him in the other room?
Jay: Mhmm. *removes towel* Its pussy time. 
Bey: Is that so!? Who said that I was giving you any?
Jay: This dick said so! Now STRIP! 
Bey: Whats the magic word?
Jay: Right fuckin NOW! 
Bey: That didn't sound like a "please". 
Jay: Stop fuckin playing wit me!!
Bey: Okaaaaay! *gets naked* 
Jay: Look at them fat pussy lips! Oooooo SHIT! Spread them legs! 
Bey: *spreads legs* 
Jay: Mhmm! Play wit that pussy for daddy. 
Bey: *rubs her clit* Come and get it! 
Jay: *strips, gets between her legs* *tongues her down* 

(Jay)
I got on top of her and tongued her DOWN! She wrapped her arms around my neck. My dick was getting hard just by being body to body. I started sucking all over her neck. I was sucking nice and slow. Just right to get her pussy wet. She was breathing heavy and moaning in my ear. Shit was making my dick even harder. I took my dick and rubbed up and down her wet pussy. It feel good as hell. I haven't had this pussy in forever. I'm fuckin her brains out tonight. When I was rubbing my dick against her pussy she got wetter! She wanted it! I stopped. I licked her lips. Trailed my tongue  down the middle of her titites. I sucked both of her tittes as I was massage that pussy of mine. She kept moaning. I left hickey all over her stomach. I kissed and sucked the top of her pussy. I love how she keeps it clean and waxed for a nigga. I kissed her fat lips. She moaned. I made her spread her legs further. I licked her pussy up and down. Then I sucked it lightly as I was massaging it. She was getting even more wet. She moaning and rubbing my head. "Yesss daddy just like that". She moaned. I opened her pussy lips and started licking. I sucked each lip. Then I stuck my whole tongue inside of her. She gripped the sheets and arched her back. I wiggled my tongue around inside of her. She couldnt take it. She tried running. "No more. No more!" I grabbed her by her ass and smacked it. "Stop fucking running". Then I put my tongue back inside. She moaned again and told me make her cum. I tongue fucked her fast. I felt her cumming. I watched her cum ooze out like a water facet. 

Bey: My turn. 

(Bey) 
I made Jay sit at the edge of the bed. I got on my knees. He was hard as a rock. I swear his dick got bigger. I kissed the head of his dick. I licked it slowly. I wanted to tease him. I started suck the tip. Nice and slow. "Stop teasing me! Put in ya mouth!" I told him to be patient!I licked it up and down and all around. I put some saliva on it to get it moist. I started to suck him up. Slow. "ooooo shit" "yeaaaah baby suck daddy's dick just like that". He held my head as I was sucking him. He gripped my hair with his right hand. He kept moaning and bitting his bottom lip. He grew harder. The veins in his dick started popping up. I sped it up. He fell back onto the bed and grabbed a pillow to cover his face. I guess he bite down onto it. I lifted his dick and sucked his balls. He loved that. I started to deep throat! I moved my head in circles. "oh fuck! I'm bouta nut!"  He popped up and gripped my hair. He slowly thrusted inside of mouth. He nutted in my mouth. I swallowed it. 

Jay: Oooo fuck! You made me bust a nut quick as fuck! 
Bey: I'm good at what I do! *winks* 
Jay: *pulls her onto his lap* You ready for this dick?
Bey: Mhmmm. *bites lip* 

(Jay) 
I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs. I played with the pussy and kissed her at the same time. She was wet as fuck and ready for the dick! "Oww oww owww!" I hurt her. I couldn't go deep yet. "Sorry! Want me to stop?" I asked. "No! Just go slow. It's been a while." I kissed her forehead. "You got it baby!" I continued to make way inside her pussy. She was tight as fuck. I had to spread her legs wide as they could go to make it a little easier. She was moaning in pain. I kissed her with her passion to take the attention off of the pain she was feeling. She had tears in her eyes. "Why you crying babe?" "it just hurts a little. Keep going!" she said. "Are you sure? We can stop if Im hurting you" "No babe, I'm fine. Don't stop!" I kept trying to go deep. It took a few minutes. I gotta pretty huge dick! I finally went deep. I started stroking her at a medium pace. She was moaning and saying my name. I sucked her neck while I was stroking. She had her arms wrapped around my neck. I took her hands from around my neck and I put them above her head. I interlocked our fingers. I slowed my strokes down and kissed her slowly. You could hear how wet she was by each stroke. I stopped kissing her and played with her pussy. "sssssssss" ! She moaned! "mmmmm Jay baby. You feel so gooooooooooood!" She dug her nails into my back. Scratching me up. I put both of her legs over my shoulders and went deep. I was swirling in that pussy. Slowly, then at a medium pace, then I sped it up. She couldn't handle it. She started screaming my name and tryna run from the dick. "Shut up! You're too loud! Take this dick!" is what I told her! "Im sorryyyyyyyyyyy!" She replied. Then I just went HAM on her pussy. I was sweating like I just ran a mile. She kept screaming loud as fuck. She tried grabbing a pillow. I threw it on the pillow in the floor. I wanted to see her love faces. I covered her mouth with my hand. Then she bit the shit outta my hand. "shit Bey! Get the pillow" She put the pillow over her face to drown out her screams! I was still going hard and fast as I could! I looked down at my dick going in and out. She was still screaming through the pillow! She came! Her body was shaking uncontrollably. Her cum was creamy! She came a lot! I wasn't finished tho. After 10 minutes in that position I busted a nut.  

(Bey) 
Shit. That was amazing. "Ride this dick". Jay laid on his back and climbed on top of him. I slid down nice and slow. The further Jay was inside of me his moans grew deeper. "no hands" he said. I started grinding on him slowly. He was all up in my ocean. He's big, long, wide, and fat. He placed his hands on my boobs as I was riding. "Mmm shit!" "ride this dick baby". He put his hands behind his head and watched me ride him. I rode him faster. He held my ass guiding me. I was going crazy! It felt so fuckin GOOD! I was breathing heavy, moaning, saying his names. He smacked my ass repeatedly. He'll leave his hand print on my ass. I rode him as fast I could. I was outta breathe and covered in sweat. He was moaning and grunting. He gripped my waist and started thrusting in and out slowly. I was getting wetter and wetter. He was making me pull my hair. He gripped my ass as he went in and out. "make me cum daddy!" . He heard that and thrusted as fast as he possibly good. I couldn't get my words out. I wanted to scream and shout but the words wouldn't leave my body. I bite down on my bottom lip and closed my eyes. My body started to tremble. I was reaching my peek. I clasped on Jay as I was having an orgasm. I squirted. He kept thrusting, which prolonged my orgasm and causing more cum to ooze out of me. He was thrusting in and out fast. My body was weak. I was laying on top still. After 5 minutes Jay finally got his nut. He flipped me over and put me all fours. He went deep. He had his hand on both of my ass cheeks and stroked me slowly. "Daddy's dick feels good...Huh". I simply said "mhmm" and moaned. "What you say. I can't hear you" he said. "Yessss. Daddy's dick feels so fucking good". He sped it. All I could do was moan and breathe heavy. Jay was doing the same. Sweat was between us both. I threw it back. I rode him doggy style. "Yeah give daddy that pussy baby" He slapped. I went faster. All he could say was "Fuuuuuuck!". He couldn't handle I was giving him, so he clasped on me while keeping the dick inside. "I missed this pussy". He then rode my ass. Every minute he increased and decrease the pace. He smacked, gripped and grabbed my ass. I shouted into the pillow that my face was buried in. He mounted my ass up and spread my legs. He held my waist and moved me up and down. Each time he reached my stomach I gasped. What my body was feeling CANNOT be described. I was reaching another peek. I came and there was yet another orgasm. I bit into the pillow. It ripped. Jay came right after I did. 


(Jay)
After that last nut. I flipped her on her back again. I made her knees touch her ears. I licked her pussy fast. I stock my tongue inside. She was tryna run but she couldn't. I sucked her up until she came in my mouth. I licked my two finger and then I rubbed my dick head. I took my dick and ran it up and down her wet pussy. "Jaaaaayyyy"  She didn't like me teasing her. I put her knees back to her ears. I went deep. I was thrusting at regular pace. Her eyes rolled to back of her head. I went HAM. She started screaming. "Shut the fuck up. If you wake Jayden up I'mma hurt you" is what I said. "Okaaaaaay" was her response. I played with pussy while I was beatin it up. She gripped the sheets in between her fingers. She was moaning my name and calling me daddy. I was breathing heavy. I slowed down. I swirled my dick into her slowly but hard at the same time. Then I stroked into her. "Im cuuuuummmmiinnnngggg". I heard that and sped up my swirls. She squirted. She soaked up the bed. She was having an intense orgasm. I stopped and watched her. It turned me on even more. I busted a nut. 


(Bey)
My body feels like I ran 5 marathons. I cannot take this. Jay got up and put his back against the head board and he put me top. He put himself inside of me. His legs were crossed Indian style. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me nice and slow. He rubbed my clit and sucked my neck all over. I moaned in his ears. He sucked both of my boobs. Leaving hickeys around my nipples. He looked me in my eyes and told me be still while he pleases me. He held my waist. He slightly lifted me up. He rotated into me. "I love it daddy! I whispered into his right ear. I sucked and licked his neck all over. Covering his neck in hickeys. He was breathing in my ear. He was going in a little faster. My left hand was holding the back of his head while my right hand scratched his back all the up. He held onto my ass and squeezed it. After 10 minutes we both cam at the same time. It was strong and powerful. That was end of this sex episode. 


Bey: Jay...that was....ummm.
Jay: I know. You don't have to say anything. 
Bey: I can't feel my body. 
Jay: Daddy put in work huh?
Bey: Yes daddy did. *kisses him* Thank you. 
Jay: No. Thank YOU! 
Bey: Can you go check on Jayden please?


(Jay) 
Baby got from on top of me and laid down. I got up threw on my draws and went to check on my baby boy. He was sound asleep. How in the world did sleep through all of that? He is just like his mama. Sleep through anything. I went back to where Bey was. I walked in and Bey was knocked the fuck out. Passed out. Laying on her back butt ass naked. She was lightly snoring. It made chuckle a little. I  put my shirt on her and laid behind her and went to sleep. The following night my show was great. The best one so far. The power of Bey's pussy. The next 2 months of my tour went great. Bey and I had sex almost every night. We were on our home; my place. When we got pulled over by the police.


Bey: Jay what did you do?
Jay: I didn't do anything. We're about to find out though. 
Officer: License and registration please.  
Jay: Why did you pull us over sir?
Officer: License and registration. 
Jay: Bey, get it out of the glove compartment. 
Bey: *gets it and hands it to Jay* 
Jay: *hands it to the officer* Is there a problem sir?
Officer: Step off the vehicle sir. 
Bey: Is that really necessary?
Officer: No one was talking to you ma'am. Shut up. 

Jay: Aye you don't need to talk to her like that. 
Officer: Step of the vehicle. Last time I'll ask. 
Jay: *unbuckles his seat belt* This is some bullshit. *gets out*
Officer: Sir, you are under arrest for the rape of Chrissy Jones. Put your hands behind your back.






To Be Fucking Continued.....





7 comments:

  1. That SEX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MHMMMMM! But Christopher accused Jay of RAPE? WTF? Paging SOLANGE KNOWLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Blog here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the Sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BEST BLOG UPDATE SOON AND YOU GOO GURL WOW JUS WOW LOL I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND CHRIS DOE SMMFH

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great as hell!!! update soon please :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Blog todate lol i luv how you give long update but yet leavin us wantin more GREAT GREAT POST update soon plezzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not now time did jay pull out lol wow all tht SEX b&j had thy gonna have twins boys cuz chhhh! i hope she on the pills or sum lol great update....update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy bitter ass is wrong for this.

    ReplyDelete