Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Is It Time


*Bey goes to the toilet and Jay stands right by the door and Bey starts farting a lot*

Jay: Damn. My boy gave you gas. *laughs*
Bey: This is so embarrassing *giggles*
Jay: You act like I never heard you fart before. It ain't nothing. Stanky booty ass. *laughs*
Bey: Shut up *laughs* *flushes toilet* *washes hands* *comes out* I feel 20 pounds lighters. *touches belly* Well..
Jay: *chuckles*....So like I was saying-
Bey: We can talk about it later on tonight.
Jay: Tonight?
Bey: Yes. You wanna stay the night?
Jay: Hell yeah I do.
Bey: Sit ya dick down!! You ain't getting none boy! 
Jay: Well as long as I get to stay the night with you. 
Bey: *silence*
Jay: Bey?
Bey: *silence*

Jay: Beyonce? You okay?
Bey: Jay?
Jay: Yeah?

Bey: My water just broke.

Jay: Your water broke?? Bey? You're only 7 months pregnant? Are you sure your water broke?
Bey: Yes Jay. I'm sure!!!!!! My draws ain't wet for nothing.
Jay: Are you sure that you didn't  just piss on yourself again?
Bey: Shawn Corey Carter!!!!! If you don't take me the hospital RIGHT NOW. I'm gonna cut your balls and glue them to your eyes!!!!!
Jay: Alright alright..Come on! *holds her hand and they walk back into the living room*
Angie: Awwww!! Jay gave you that good good!!! 
Ty: What did I tell y'all? Finally!!!
Bey: No you stupid asses!!! My water broke!!!
Mama Tina: WHAT???? IT'S TOO EARLY!!!
Bey: I KNOW THAT!! Can someone take me to THE DAMN HOSPITAL!!!
Jay: Come on Bey!!
Solo: Thu Thu, where is your over night bag?
Bey: *walking towards the door* In my room in the closet. 


*Jay and Bey ran through door. Everyone grabbed their things and followed them to the hospital. They get to the hospital 15 minutes later. Jay helped Bey get out of the car*


Jay: You got it? You having any contractions?
Bey: *steps out* Yeah. But little ones.
Jay: *holds her hand* Are you ready?
Bey: Ready as I'll ever be. Come on. 


*They walk into the hospital and walk to the front desk*


Receptionist: Hello. How may I-You're JayZ
Bey: No He's Nas.*rolls eyes*
Jay: Bey, stop. *Bey gives him a crazy look* Excuse but my gi-She's only 7 months pregnant and she's in labor-
Receptionist: Okay. You need to fill these papers out. *hands him paper work*
Jay: Are you serious? She's about to have a baby and you want me to fill out some fuckin papers?
Bey: Jay. Calm down please. Lets sit down and fill it out so I can get this baby outta me.
Jay: *holds Bey hand and they sit down* This is some bullshit. 
Bey: I know but the faster you get it done the faster I can get in a room. 
Jay: *starts filling the papers out* I don't see how you're so calm. 


*Bey was sitting on the left side of Jay. She leaned on his shoulder*


Bey: I'm calm because the baby is calm. 


*Angie, Kelly, Ty, Mama Tina, Mama Gloria, ETC came dashing in the hospital and they saw them sitting down. *


Mama Tina: What's going on. Why aren't you guys in a room?
Jay: They got us filling these damn papers.
Solo: You tired Bey?
Bey: No, well a little. Why?
Ty: Is there ANY particular reason why you got yo big ass on Jay's shoulder?
Angie: *whispers* Cos she's dick whipped.
Kelly: *whispers* Mhmm. You be knowing!
Bey: I-
Mama Tina: I don't like that you're in labor and they got you out here filling out papers and shit. I'mma fix they ass.
Solo: Yeah mama. Tear this hospital UPPP! Go HAM. 
Mama Tina: Solange! Shut upp! *walks to receptionist* Excuse me.
Receptionist: Just a moment please....*on the phone* Hello, yeah girl what's up?
Mama Tina: I know she didn't. *pushes end button* You wanna explain why my pregnant daughter who's in labor doesn't have a room yet?
Receptionist: She has to fill the proper paper work before we can accommodate her. 
Mama Tina: Accommodate? Can you even spell accommodate? My fist gone accommodate that ass if these two don't get a room in the next 5 seconds!
Receptionist: Yes ma'am!
Mama Tina: Mhmm. Just what I thought! Not my grand baby!! *walks to the waiting room with Bey..* See, now that's how you get shit DONE! 
Ty: You handled her! That's what I'm talking about! High 5! *they high 5* 
Nurse: We have a room available for you.
Jay: Bout damn time!! Come on Bey, Get in the wheel chair. *helps her in the wheel chair*
Nurse: You're allowed to have only two people in the room with at a time. 
Jay: Me!
Mama Tina: And me.
Bey: Welp. There you have it. 
Nurse: Okay. We'll notify your doctor. 
Jay: Thank you.
Bey: I think she was talking to me. 


*They wheel Bey to her room. She gets in the bed. The nurse puts the ivy in her and her and the moniter on her and the baby. Jay and Mama are sitting on each of the bed looking at Bey.*


Jay: How you feeling? 
Bey: *breathes out* I'm fine. 
Mama Tina: I just pray my grand baby comes out healthy. He's coming too early. 
Jay: He's gone be fine. He's gone be just like his mama. A strong fighter. 
Bey: I'm bored. Can one of y'all turn that TV on?


*Dr Brown walks in*


Dr Brown: Hello. Seems like baby Carter is coming too soon. Lets see hows he's doing. Lets listen to his heart beat.
Bey: Okay. Is my baby going to be okay?
Dr Brown: I have to be honest. He's isn't fully developed. I don't wanna say this buuut, there is a chance that he-


*Bey just started crying silently. Jay held her hand again. Mama Tina rubbed her arm*


Dr Brown: I'm sorry...but lets see what's going on. *listen to the heart beat* His heart is in great condition. 
Bey: *wipes tears* Thank God. 
Dr Brown: Now. Lets see how dilated you are. *looks and checks* Ummm I have some good new and bad news. 
Bey: Oh no. 
Jay: What is it???
Dr Brown: Good news is that your son is going to make it!
Mama Tina: Thank ya Jesus!! And what's the bad news??
Dr Brown: The bad is that you came to the hospital for nothing. 

Bey: What do you mean for nothing? 
Dr Brown: You water didn't break. That was just discharge.
Jay: What ever that is....So everything is okay. She's not giving birth tonight? 
Dr Brown: No sir. 
Bey: Well, I feel dumb. 
Dr Brown: Don't feel dumb. It happens all the time. Just a false. *smiles*
Bey: I guess that's a good thing.
Dr Brown: We should fill out some other paper work since you're here. Then you'll be free to go. 
Bey: Okay. Sounds good. 
Mama Tina: I'mma go and let them know what's going on and then I'mma head home. Okay?
Bey: Okay. Thank you mama.
Mama Tina: You gone take her home, Jay?
Jay: Yes ma'am. 
Mama Tina: Alright. *kisses Bey forehead and hugs Jay* See y'all. *leaves*
Dr Brown: Well I go get the papers and be back in 15 minutes. 
Bey: Okay. Thank you.
Dr Brown: *leaves*
Bey: Jay?
Jay: Yeah Bey?
Bey: Remember how I asked you to stay the night with me?
Jay: Yeah?

Bey: I changed my mind. 
Jay: What? Why?
Bey: I just don't want you to anymore.
Jay: Did I do something wrong?
Bey: Ask yourself that question.

Jay: Well I mean. Can I at least help you clean up. I know it's hard for you to bend down. 
Bey: I don't think so Jay- 
Jay: Come on Bey. I just wanna help. 
Bey: Alright. You can help me clean and after that you-
Jay: I know. I gotta leave. 





*Bey and Jay both fill out the paper work. They get in the car and they take off*


Jay: Are you hungry?
Bey: When am I not hungry? 
Jay: What you wanna eat and don't say taco bell.
Bey: Why can't I eat taco bell?
Jay: For one they don't use you real meat, two it's not good for you. and three, it's nasty as fuck. 
Bey: It's not nasty! Let's go to McDonald's.
Jay: Why can't you eat a salad or something?
Bey: A salad? Do I look like a damn bird to you? I need some MEAT! Go to McDonald's.
Jay: Ight. 



*They pull into the drive through. They look at the menu*


Jay: What you want?
Bey: Let me get uhhhhh...Damn what do I want?


*2 minutes later*


Jay: Come on Bey. People behind us wanna eat too.
Bey: So. Fuck their hunger. My baby hasn't decided on what he wants to eat just yet.
Jay: Damn. Lil man gone be slow just like his mama.
Bey: Well you obviously love it so shut the hell up. I want 3 big macs, a large fry, and mc flurry.
Jay: You are not gonna eat all of that.
Bey: You ain't gone tell me what I'mma eat. 
Jay: *orders her food*
Bey: Make sure that they DON'T forget anything. I don't mind slapping this hoe for getting an attitude. 
Jay: How you gone mad at her because you took forever.
Bey: I just know you're not taking up for this hoe. 
Jay: How is she hoe? *chuckles*
Bey: Because she is. I'm yo baby mama. You're suppose to be on my side!!
Jay: Ight Bey. The lady is a hoe. *chuckles*
Bey: I really don't see what's so funny. 


*They pull up to the 2ND window and the cashier mumbles something underneath her breath*


Bey: Excuse me? Huh? What? You say something? I couldn't hear you.
Jay: Calm down Bey. *laughs* Ghetto ass. 
Bey: You! Shut up. Gimmie my Mc Flurry!! *snatches it*




*Bey start devouring her food. They make it to Bey's place. Bey takes a shower and Jay starts cleaning up. Bey comes into the living room 30 minutes later and Jay was done cleaning. Dishes were washed, floor was swept and mopped, living room was vacuumed, the gifts were stacked neatly, it was just spotless*


Bey: Wow. Thank you. If the rapping thing doesn't work you could be my maid. *giggles*
Jay: *chuckles* You're welcome..Well my job here is done. I should get outta here.
Bey: Wait!
Jay: What's up?
Bey: I wanna talk to you about something.
Jay: About what?
Bey: Lets sit down.

Jay: *confused* Okaayy.


*They sit on the couch* 


Bey: I think that we should get things out in the open-
Jay: Just say what you wanna say.
Bey: Don't rush me...I noticed that we've been a little lovey dovey today. But I think we both know that...Anyway what I'm tryna say is that I love you more than anything which you know, but I can't keep letting you hurt me the way you do.
Jay: Beyonce. I've apologized a million times-
Bey: Exactly Jay. You always say that you're sorry and then you turn around and continue to cheat on me, lie to me, try to control me. I always take you right back. I need to stand up for myself because I don't then I'm gonna be in the same position that I'm in right now. Hurt. 
Jay: I know that I say sorry a lot-
Bey: When are you going to actually MEAN IT Jay?
Jay: I do mean it. I've been trying to tell you how sorry I am you-
Bey: Words don't mean anything when you keep doing the very same thing that you were "sorry" for. Actions speak louder than words. 
Jay: How can I show you when you never give me a chance to? 
Bey: Because at this point I don't want to be with you. Yes, I still love you but sometimes LOVE isn't enough. You and I can't stand strong if one of us is weak. 
Jay: And who is the weak one?
Bey: You are. 
Jay: Beyon-
Bey: Look Jay. I said what I wanted to say. Until I feel that you're ready to be with me and stay committed to me then I'm going to be a single parent. *tears falls*
Jay: *tears up* What about my son?
Bey: I'm not stopping you from being in his life. We just won't be together. You'll be able to see him when ever you want under my conditions. 
Jay: But how if I'm going on tour a little after you give birth to him.
Bey: That's decision on you. If you feel that a tour is more important than your child then hey-
Jay: You know that's not what I mean Bey-
Bey: We already talked about how I'm gonna manage taking care of him. 
Jay: I love you Beyonce. Can't we just work this out-
Bey: No. You heard what I said before...I love you but I love myself more. I'm taking care of me from now on. I'm single; you're single. This is your chance to sleep with anyone you want to. I'm giving the opportunity to do so. Why are you so eager to be with me now? It's too damn late. 
Jay: Alright..I'mma leave but before I go *grabs her face and tongues her down* *looks into her eyes* I love you and only you. I'mma show it to you.




 *Jay stands up and walks towards the door. Jay opens the door and....*


Jay: What the fuck? Why the fuck are you over here????








TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!!!







5 comments:

  1. =O omgoshhhhh that post was poppin! I live that Bey is putting her foot down! #TeamBey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww false alarm O_o and aww at bey telling jay how she feel awww *tears* and omggg who at the door oh lordd dramaaaaaaa great post sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was good..Im ready to see what happens next...I dont think i like the fact that Beyonce is putting her foot down and making Jay beg. lol BUUUT I guess he deserves it...lol I enjoyed it Babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yasssss its ab time Bey stopped bein a pushover !!!! #TeamBEY all day ! haha make jay WORK for it ! and who gaf who is at the door bc Bey is SINGLE ! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy Beyonce is standing up for herself!

    ReplyDelete