Monday, April 9, 2012

For Good


(Walking Back From The Restroom)
Ty: You really gone name yo baby that?
Bey: Yes for 1000th time.

Kelly: I love it.
Ty: Of course you would.
Angie: Oh hell no. Who is that?
Kelly: Who is who? *looks around*
Ty: *catches on* Um. Beyonce Ghetto Knowles. Remember what the doctor said. Stay calm.
Angie: Yeahh Wooosah wooosah.
Kelly: Fuck a wooosah.
Bey: *silent*
Ty: You know she's mad. She ain't said one word.
Kelly: Where is Solange when you need her?

Bey: *stops walking* Wait stop. Lets see what happens?
Angie: If you want me to hit this bitch I will. With no fucks to give.
Ty: Let me drag this hoe by that crusty ass weave to the back to door. Let me throw this bitch to the skreet.
Bey: *takes earrings off* Here, Hol these.
Kelly: *takes them* Bey you cannot fight her you're pregnant.
Bey: Oh I'm not. I'mma just snatch this hoe by that busted ass weave. *walks*
Angie: *grabs her* Bey. Don't do it
Ty: Angie. Shut the fuck up. Snatching the bitch is no harm. Gone head Sasha Fierce. Drag this hoe. 
Bey: *walks* If this bitch tries it. Y'all got my back right.
Ty: You know it!
Angie: I'll gut that bitch like a fish.
Kelly: We bout that triff life! 
Ty: Straight thugginn!
Bey: *grabbed the girl by hair and pulled her back* Keep it cute.
Girl: What the fuck ?
Bey: Handle my light weight. *sits*
Jay: Beyonce. You didn't have to do that.
Bey: OH. 
Girl: If you weren't pregnant i'd-
Ty: You'd get yo ass whooped. 
Girl: I'd-
Angie: Get knocked the fuck out. 
Jay: What is your problem Beyonce?
Bey: What's MY problem? What's YOUR problem? You got this bitch whispering in your ear and shit. Isn't that hot ass breath wanna be stylist creature. 
Jay: Bey it's not what-
Bey: It's not what it looks like? You can't be this stupid. 
Jay: You're gettin too loud. We don't need everyone in our business.
Bey: Ohh it's a little too late for that; seeing as you let everyone in OUR business when you started messing around with ANY and EVERYBODY *walks away*
Jay: *grabs her arms* Where are you going?
Bey: Get off of me. *snatches away* Angie, Kelly, Ty. Can one y'all take me home?
Ty: I can. Come on Bey.
Jay: So you just gone leave?
Bey: *walks away*
Jay: Beyonce?
Bey: *ignores him* 
Kanye: Follow her man. What are you doing?
Jay: I can't leave nigga. She's just emotional and the mood swings got her fucked up. When I get home she's gone fine.
Kanye: I guess. You can't say I didn't tell you to follow her. 
Jay: Yeahhh yeahhh nigga. Lets pop these bottles!!!
Ty: That's what the fuck I'm talking about my nigga!




(In Ty's Car) 
Ty: You alright BB?
Bey: *looking out of the window*
Angie: Bey?
Bey: Huh? 
Kelly: You okay?
Bey: *sniffs* Yeahh.
Angie: Don't cry Bey!!
Kelly: Yeah cos if you cry then I'mma cry.
Angie: Do you gotta do everything Bey does!
Bey: *wipes tears*
Kelly: Shut the hell up. Midget.
Ty: Ooooooo y'all shoulda let me beat that hoe up. I wanted drag her by her fuckin flop ass crusty ass eyes lashes.
Angie: I'm saying tho! I only stayed calm because I wasn't trying to cause a scene.
Kelly: Where you going Bey? Home? 
Bey: Yeah. 
Kelly: You know you can come home with me.
Bey: No. I just wanna lay in my bed. But thanks. 
Ty: Don't worry Bey. I gotchu. I'ma find out who this trifflin home wrecking hussy is. I'ma drag this hoe for you. TUH! She got the WRONG ONE! 
Bey: Good looking. If I weren't carrying Jay's water head baby I woulda went straight Houston, Texas on that ass. 
Angie: Ty, don't yo get arrested for no groupie hoe. 
Ty: Girl. Sit back and shut up. I got this.  As long you bitches bail me out. I'll be good. I won't get caught, because I'mma leave no witnesses. 
Bey: Good....wait. I'm trippin. Ty. Don't do anything. Let it go.
Ty: OOOO Beyonce. Stop being a lil pussy. You was just on TeamThuggLife. Now you've been booted off.
Bey: You are crazy! 
Ty: Damn skippy. Don't y'all forget it.




*15 minutes Bey arrived home* 


Bey: *gets out of the car* Thank you.
Ty: You're welcome. I'mma take these drunk slobs home. If you need me and my glock. I'm locked and load. Just tell me the target.
Bey: *giggles* Go home. *walks in*




*2 hours later. Jay comes home. Bey is sleeping. Jay gets undressed and cuddles behind Bey; which wakes her up*


Bey: Get off of me *jerks her arms*
Jay: Damn. You almost hit me in the eye!
Bey: GOOD. I should hit you in the nuts. 
Jay: What you mad at?
Bey: Don't ask me questions that you already know the answers to.
Jay: You still tripping off that shit? It's not even that deep.
Bey: *sits up* Not that deep? This is SAME BITCH that was flirting with you. You must like because you OBVIOUSLY invited her. 
Jay: I didn't invite her. She just showed up.
Bey: Mhmm. Right. So her name just so happen to be on the quest list.
Jay: Okay. So I invited her. Why you buggin?
Bey: How would you feel if some other was caressing me and whispering in my ear? 
Jay: I-
Bey: You would be ready to fight. But since I'm pregnant. I'm trippin, I'm just emotional, it's just my hormones and blaahh blahhh BLAH. 
Jay: You-
Bey: Did you have sex with her?
Jay: When you gone let this shit go. I'm not keep answering the fuckin questions over and over again. I said no the first you asked me-
Bey: So you just gone keep lying to me?
Jay: Ain't no body lying to you. Why the fuck do I need to lie?
Bey: For the reason same reason you lied the last time you cheated on me. 
Jay: *silence*
Bey: Why can't you just tell me the truth Jay? *tears* I already know you let her give you head. 
Jay: I didn't let that girl suck my dick. 
Bey: *wipes tears* Wanna know how I know you're lying?
Jay: *sighs* Here you go. How?
Bey: Because instead of saying "Im not lying"  you said "how" which says that you wanna know what gave it away. 
Jay: Ohh....Damn.
Bey: Yeah OHH. Why did you lie to me? Then have sex with me afterwards? That's disgusting! I-
Jay: When is the last time you gave me some head? Huh?
Bey: Are you FUCKIN kidding me? This is some bullshit- 
Jay: All you ever do is complain about this and that. Every fuckin day. I'm tired of this shit. 
Bey: *tears fall hard* Excuse the hell out of me for pregnant. The least you could do is cheat on me with someone that's cute or decent looking. I guess I should teach you a few things. *stands up* 
Jay: Hol the fuck up! You cheated on me?
Bey: Ask Tony...Doesn't feel to good; now does it?
Jay: Beyonce Knowles. I swear to God if this baby ain't me. I'mma-

Bey: You gone what? Hit me again? *rolls eyes* What a bitch. *shakes head*
Jay: Aye you better watch who you talkin too. 
Bey: *looks around* Bitch, bitch, bitch, and more bitch. 
Jay: You're lucky you're pregnant. 
Bey: *walks in closet* NO nigga. You're lucky I'm pregnant.
Jay: *follows her* Look I don't give a fuck about anything else. Is this baby mine?
Bey: *looks away* I don't know. Maybe. Possibly. Who knows? *shrugs*
Jay: *grabs her face* Aye!
Bey: *slaps him* Don't touch me.
Jay: What the fuck-
Bey: Get out of my way!
Jay: Where the fuck do you think you're going?
Bey: I'm leaving. 

Jay: *steps aside* Bye.
Bey: You really don't love me huh?
Jay: Man. when you leaving?
Bey: After everything we've been through. You're just gonna let me leave this easy?
Jay: You said you wanna leave right? I'm not gone stop you. 
Bey: How can you let- never mind. What time should I come to get my things tomorrow. Anytime when you're not here would be great.
Jay: In the afternoon. Make sure you get everything so you don't gotta come back. 
Bey: Fine..*grabs her purse and over night bag and leaves* 




*Bey leaves. She goes to her old condo. She kept it even though she moved back in with Jay. It's the next day. 1pm. Bey, Ty, Angie, and Kelly are helping Bey get her things. Matthew is loading everything in the truck. Bey, Ty, Angie, and Kelly are in the bed room grabbing her other things.*


Ty: Wait! Y'all hear that?
Bey: Hear what?
Angie: Yeah I don't hear anything.

Kelly: It sounds like Jay is here!
Bey: Oh Lord. I don't have time. 
Ty: This gone be like Jerry Springer.
Bey: Shut up. Lets grab these last few bags and get out of here. 


*They walk into the living room. Jay and Matthew weren't fighting surprisingly.*


Jay: Bey. Can we talk in private?
Kelly: Beyonce, you ready?
Bey: Yeah. Lets go.
Jay: Beyonce. We need to talk about something before you leave. 
Bey: *looks him up and down* Can you guys give us a minute please?
Ty: Hell no.
Bey: Can you guys wait in the car. No more than 5 minutes. 
Ty: Mhmm. You scream if he tries ANYTHING. I don't mind a little jail time.




*They leave* 


Jay: You wanna sit down?
Bey: No. I'm just fine standing. What do you want?
Jay: Look. I know this break up is for good, and I know that you didn't cheat on me with me that nigga. So the baby-
Bey: What are you getting at?
Jay: How are we gonna do this?
Bey: *rolls eyes* Do what?
Jay: Me. you, and the baby? 

Bey: We can figure that out when the baby comes. 
Jay: Ight, but I still wanna be there for the monthly check ups.
Bey: Why?
Jay: Because that's my son too. We ain't together, but I'mma still be here for my kid. 
Bey: And what about me- never mind. Forget it-
Jay: Are you gone let me-
Bey: Yeah Jay. Whatever. I gotta go..
Jay: Where you-
Bey: To hell If I don't pray. Bye. *leaves* 


*Bey goes to old place. They bring everything in side. She still has all the furniture inside. They plop on the couch next to her. Bey lets tears fall from her face.*


Angie: You okay Bey?
Kelly: Yeah. She's fine. Crying is normal.
Angie: Shut up Kelly-
Kelly: Stupid dumb girl. 
Ty: You want me to kill this nigga?
Bey: *wipes tears* I'm fine.
Kelly: You wanna talk about it? What did he say? What happen?
Bey: He doesn't love me anymore. *sniffs* *wipes tears*
Angie: Awww Bey. Yes-
Bey: No he doesn't. I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna be alone.
Ty: This nigga gone die.
Kelly: Ty. Shut up. Lets give her  some space.
Angie: *hugs Bey* Alright. You'll be okay. You know have us. 
Kelly: *hugs Bey* You call me if you need anything. Okay? 
Bey: Okay. Thank you. 
Ty: *hugs Bey* Okay, we gone make a trip backto that big lip nigga. You need something to eat?
Bey: No. Ty. Don't.
Ty: Okay.  I wont. See you later. 




(December 3rd)
*Bey's house* 


Bey: *answers her phone* Hello.
Jay: What's up? This Jay.
Bey: No shit! I have caller ID.
Jay: Oh I ain't know you still had my number saved.
Bey: You are the father of my baby. I gotta have contact with you.
Jay: Yeahh. Anyway. Is the doctor coming over your place in an hour?
Bey: Yes. Didn't we already have this conversation? Stop calling everyday asking me that.
Jay: I don't call you everyday. I'm just not tryna come over there and the appointment be canceled or some shit. 
Bey: I will call you if it gets canceled. Bye-
Jay: Wait!
Bey: What Jay? Damn. I'm busy.
Jay: What are you doing?
Bey: What the hell do you want boy?
Jay: Tomorrow is my birthday. You getting me something?
Bey: Yeah. A kick the nuts. BYE! *hangs up*



*An hour later at Bey's condo*


*Knock knock*


Bey: Just a second Dr. Brown. *opens the door* Ohh it's you. 
Jay: The doctor ain't here yet?
Bey: Do you see her anywhere?
Jay: You still gotta smart ass mouth.
Bey: You still can't keep in you pants.
Jay: *sighs* You got some soda or something. 
Bey: Yes. I have soda. But YOU can have some TAP WATER. 
Jay: I am not drinking no tap water. *walks in the kitchen* 
Bey: Get yo thirsty ass out of my kitchen. 
Jay: You got some snacks or something?
Bey: I do. Not for you.
Jay: Why you playing. I'm hungry as fuck.
Bey: SO! That is not my problem. Your hungry ass should have eaten before you came. Fast ass! You're gonna starve
Jay: No I ain't. *opens fridge* Papa Johns? Hell yeah! *grabs box* 
Bey: Put my pizza BACK! 
Jay: Bye girl. I'm eating this pizza. *opens box* Eww. Who eat pickles and olives on a pizza.
Bey: Me. Now put it back. 


*knock knock*


Bey: That's probably the doctor..*opens the door*
Jay: You need to start asking who is it before you open the door.
Bey: Shut up. 
Dr. Brown: Hello. Jay is right though Bey.
Bey: I guess. Can we get started. 






*Bey's bedroom*


Dr Brown: Alright. Lets see how the baby boy is doing? 
Jay: Damn. Lil man is gettin big. Is that his-
Bey: NO! 
Jay: I was gone say. He's already taking after me.
Bey: Not a good thing. 
Dr Doctor: Daddy. Your son is moving a lot. Put your hand on her belly.
Jay: I see. Is that okay Bey?
Bey: Yeah. Give me your head. *places Jay's hand on her belly where the baby is kicking and puts her hand over Jay's*
Jay: *smiles at Bey* Wow. He never moved this much.
Bey: He's happy I guess. *flexes dimple*
Jay: Seems like it. 
Dr Doctor: So Beyonce. How are you doing with the do's and don't's?
Bey: Good. Thanks to this one! 
Dr Doctor: Good job. Everything is good. 
Bey & Jay: Thank you. 




*The doctor leaves. Bey goes to the bathroom. Comes out in the living room to find Jay eating some fruit snacks*


Bey: Why haven't you left yet? Why are you eating my scooby snacks?
Jay: I wanted to talk you about something.
Bey: About what?
Jay: Sit down for a second.
Bey: *sighs* *sits* What?
Jay: How you handle the baby when I go on tour?
Bey: I'll be fine. I'm not handy cap.
Jay: I'm aware, but it's a lot of work.
Bey: I can manage. 
Jay: But-
Bey: I got it Jay. Stop!
Jay: Ight, fine. When's the baby shower?
Bey: Next month. Why?
Jay: Because I wanna come. 
Bey: Too damn bad. You didn't make the quest list.
Jay: Bey. you really ain't gone let me come?
Bey: You to be at the appointments. That's it. 
Jay: You can't-
Bey: Is that all you wanna talk about. If so, you can leave. 
Jay: Yeah I guess that's it. See ya. *leaves*


(January 15th)
*Bey's house. Baby shower*


Solo: Damn Thu. Slow down. The food isn't going anywhere.
Ty: She's is inhaling that food.
Angie: Greedy ass
Bey: Y'all know have enough ASS for ALL of y'all to KISS. Pick a spot. 
Kelly: That was a good a one Bey. High 5! *they high 5*
Ty: That was most corny shit ever. 
Bey: WASP!
Ty: Don't be calling me that BeyHive mess. 
Mama Gloria: Bey, have you come up with a name?
Ty: *whispers* Crayola Crayon.
Bey: I heard that! But Jay want to name him Blue Corey Carter or Corey Blue Carter.
Ty: I'll keep my thoughts to myself. 


*knock knock*


Bey: Can someone get the door. I can't get up.
Solo: I got it thu thu. *gets the door* 
Bey: Who is it Solo?
Jay: *walks in* What's up everyone?












TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!!!!!!!!!!






Sorry for the long wait. Writer block..Thanks for reading and for your patience. Shout out to my babe fro helping me out with these post. You're best best babe. ;) Shout to my homies. Nisha, Courtney, Dijah, Dani, Audra, Shelly,and Rere...ETC..Sorry for the typo's you lessors will deal, LOVE YOU GUYS. MUAHH!

6 comments:

  1. Geat post... I love this story :) it's so funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post..that Ty guy is still cracking me the fuck up lol..your the best too babe..and NP Ya man will always be here when you need him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit jay cheated on bey but I gotta be totally honest this post was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaoo the beginning of this post was too funny Ty Ty Ty and ghettonce lmaooo bey was going beat her ass ctfuu and aww they broke up and lol at bey telling jay drink tap water I'm dead great post sis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it!!!! please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I hate it when they're not together :( But please update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete