Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dead Man


(February 1st)
*Bey's house*

Bey: See you later babe. *kisses him*
Justin: See you tonight right?
Bey: Of course. *smiles*
Justin: *kisses her* I'll call you *leaves*
Bey: Okay. 
Kelly: I can't believe you're dating someone else. This is so weird.
Ty: GOOD! Jay is old fuckin news! Ya snooze then ya lose.
Kelly: Do y'all..you know...have sex?
Ty: Now that is just trifllin. You KNOW Beyonce is not giving up the goods.
Bey: Thank you Ty. Not right now at least.
Angie: You don't feel weird dating him while you're pregnant with Jay's baby?
Bey: For 100th time! No! I don't. Jay is dating Chrissy. We're  over and done with. Us dating other people won't stop us from co-parenting when the baby comes. 
Ty: Hol up bitch! Flag on the play. Time out. Technical foul. Red flag. What did you just say??
Angie: Not Christopher!!! 
Kelly: You're joking right??
Bey: Why would I joke about that?
Angie: How do you know?
Ty: Show me the Carfax.
Kelly: How did you find out Bey?
Bey: He told me. 
Angie: Did he tell you or did he blurt out.
Ty: Okay see now. That's just trifflin. He's fuckin the same bitch that fucked a nigga that you used to fuck? 
Bey: *shakes head* Yup. That's his business. 
Angie: I'm sick to my stomach. I gotta puke. *gags*
Kelly: Calm yo draws Ang. Dramatic ass. But that is nasty. That's just like him and Tony the tiger having sex. 
Bey: Alright can we NOT talk about this please?
Angie: Who's gonna be in the room when you give birth?
Bey: I don't know. Probably Jay and my mom. Or whoever wants to. I guess. 
Ty: You ready to have that cooch of yours busted open? That baby is gone have you needing staples. Big ass baby. 
Bey: No! Knock it off. I'm ready for the baby to be here. I just wanna hold the baby.
Kelly: Aaaaaaw. I can't to see him. I hope he gets your eyes. That's gone kill the little girls in pre school. *giggles* 
Angie: He's nursery is soooo cute. Everything is blue. 
Bey: *rolls eyes* *giggles* Jay's idea. I wanted it to be red but *shrugs* . 

*They continue talking all day. Doing what they do. They left. It's midnight and Bey was sleeping when her phone rang*

Bey: *sleepy voice* Hello.
Justin: What are you doing Bey?
Bey: Where are you?
Justin: I'm coming. Are you going to be awake in a hour?
Bey: It's 12:00. What do you think?
Justin: I-
Bey: You're three hours late Justin. You stood me up...again.
Justin: I'm really sorry babe. I got busy with work. I lost track of time. I'mma make it up to you. I promise.
Bey: Okay but all you had to do was pick up your phone and call me. 
Justin: I know I should've called you. Sorry..You forgive me?
Bey: *rolls eyes* Yeahh. I miss you. Are you on your way over here?
Justin: Yeah. Do I still have clothes over there or do I need to go home first?
Bey: Yeahh you do. I just washed them the other day.
Justin: Alright. I'll see you like 30 minutes okay?
Bey: Okay. *They hang up*

*It's the next morning. Bey woke up around 10am. She smelled breakfast being cooked and Justin singing. She got up did her morning duties, and went into the kitchen* 

Justin: Good morning sleeping beauty. How did you sleep?
Bey: Good. You?
Justin: I always sleep good when I'm sleeping with you.
Bey: *face palm* That was even more corny then the last one.
Justin: *chuckles* Whatever. I made you some waffles, bacon, and eggs.
Bey: *smiles* Thank you. 
Justin: You're welcome. 


*They sit on the couch and eat while watching Tv. 


(Bey) 
Ewww. These waffles are gross!!! They do NOT taste like Jay's at all. These eggs are runny. At least the bacon is good. Damn, I miss Jay's waffles. But I'll eat it because I'm hungry and to be nice. He's gonna have to learn how to cook. Lord Jesus I'mma starve. 

(March 1st)
*3AM. Chrissy's house* 

Chrissy: *moans* Mmm mmm mmm!
Jay: *grunts* Ohh fuuuck!

*Jay's phone rings. He knows it's Bey because of the ringtone. 

Chrissy: Let it ring.
Jay: *thinking* Why is she calling me right now? 


*Jay sends her to voice mail. She calls back twice. The 3rd time he answered*

Jay: You know it's 3 in the morning right? 
Bey: Jay. My water broke.
Jay: Man. It's probably that dish-whatever it is. 
Bey: It's called discharge. And no it's not. I'm at the hospital right now. 
Jay: Beyonce are you for real?
Bey: *yells* YESSSS!!! *calms down* If you wanna see your son I'd suggest you jump outta loosey goosey Chrissy and bring your black ass to the hospital. I'm in room 324 *hangs up*
Jay: *jumps up* Shit shit shit! *looks around* Where are my clothes?
Chrissy: Wait. Where are you going?
Jay: Beyonce is about to give birth!! *getting dressed*
Chrissy: She calls and you jump-
Jay: Girl what the fuck? That's my son!!
Chrissy: Says who? 
Jay: You know what! *grabs keys* I'm not even respond to your ignorance. *leaves the room* 


(Jay)
I ran to my car. I'm nervous as fuck right now. I'm about to watch Bey give birth to my son. I'mma be someone's father for real for real. I turned the car on and took off. I didn't wanna get pulled over, so I didn't speed. But I did go 10 over the speed limit. I don't wanna miss shit. Though me and Beyonce are dating other people it's still a special moment for us. As co parents that is. I'm starting to sweat, on my nose and on my forehead. This all starting to hit me. Imma be changing shitty diapers, taking him to the parks, to the barber shops, and all that. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I just hope Beyonce lets be a father to him and not be stingy and shit. I got to the hospital. Parked my car. I ran through doors to the front desk. 

Receptionist: How may I help you sir?
Jay: *nervous and scared* Uhhh. where is room 324?
Receptionist: *looks through the computer, recognizes who he is* Straight down the hall, make right right. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Room is the right side. Here's your visitors pass. 
Jay: Thank you. 


(Jay)
Man. I was so nervous that I forgot what that lady said. I got lost. I went a circle. Then someone noticed that I was lost and they helped me out. I got to room 324. I knocked first..Bey is slow. She could have given me the wrong room number. 


Bey: Come in. 
Jay: *comes in* Hey-
Bey: It's about damn time you made it!!!!
Jay: *walks to her bed* Sorry. I got lost in this big ass hospital. How you feeling?
Bey: Like I wanna kill you. This shit hurts. What you think?
Justin: Umm Bey. Since you have company I'mma head home, well back to your house. I'mma come back tomorrow.

Jay: *didn't notice him sitting in the corner* What the fuck! What is this white boy doing here?
Bey: He brought me here Jay!! How else do you think I got here. I didn't walk.
Jay: Well, white boy. You're dismissed now that I'm here. 
Justin: *ignores Jay* *tries to kiss Bey goodbye*
Bey: Boy if you don't back the hell up. Not in the mood. Kissing is why I'm in this damn in the first place. 
Justin: I'll see you later. *leaves*
Jay: Where's the doctor? Did you call your mom? Did you call anyone other than me?
Bey: Damn boy! Breath! I called my mom on the way over here. She should be here by now. But I saw the doctor.
Jay: Ohh okay. *sits next to Bey's bed*
Bey: *closes eyes tight* Jay, let me see your hand.
Jay: *holds her hand like a dumb ass* What's upp?
Bey: *squeezes tight as ever* AHHHH!! Get. My. Doctor. Nooooooww!!!!!

Jay: Owwwww! SHIT! Girl fuck! That hurt!!!
Bey: Hurt? Hurt? My back is spreading, getting ready to push your biscuit baby head out. My cooch is about to be on fire. Burning from the pain!! Now go get my doctor before I kill you *squeezes tighter* 


*7am. Jay's is recording*

Bey: Lord give me the strength not to kill Jay!!!!!! Mama this huuuuuurts!!!!
Mama Tina: I know baby!! You gone be okay. You have 2 more centimeters to go!! Hang in there!!
Jay: *tries to touch here stomach* Bey-
Bey: *smacks his hand* Don't you fuckin touch me right now!!!! *screams* OWWWWW!!! Geeeet thiiiiisssss babyyyy ouuuuuuutttaaaa meeeeee!!!
Jay: You gotta wait Bey. You're doing good without the epa-epa-whatever it is. 
Bey: If you don't get that fuckin CAMERA outta my face; you won't live to see to Jayden.
Mama Tina: Let him record it Beyonce. Good way to get a laugh later on. 
Bey: Mama, come here for a second.
Mama Tina: Uhh uhn! You're not gonna hurt my hand like you did Jay's. I'm not crazy. *chuckles*
Bey: Can someone get me some food??
Mama Tina: You can't eat while you're in labor. I keep telling you that. 
Bey: Ughhhh. Kill me now Lawd. Jay-
Jay: Bey. No!
Bey: I really don't like either one of you guys. Go get Solange. She will feed me. 




*8am* 


Doctor: Lets see if it's time. *looks* Get ready to push in a few minutes. *gets ready to deliver* 
Jay: *hands Mama Tina the camera* Here. You finish recording. 
Bey: Thank God!!!! Bout time!!! 
Doctor: Jay, you have to hold her left leg up. Okay. The nurse is going to hold the right leg.
Jay: Okay. *grabs her leg and lifts it up* 
Doctor: Okay, on the count of three push to the bottom of your stomach. 
Bey: *breathes heavy* *shakes her head yes* Mhmm.
Doctor: 1....2....3..Push!!!
Bey: *pushing* MMMMMM!!!
Doctor: You're did great!!! Push!
Bey: *making and UGLY push face* MMMMM!!
Jay: *chuckles* That was an ugly face you made!! 
Bey: I HATE YOUUUUU JAY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Doctor: 1...2...3..Push!!
Bey: MMMM!! *pushes* Oh my fucking GOD. Jay! I'm cutting your nuts off. *breathing heavy* Am I dying??
Mama Tina: You're doing GREAT baby girl!!! Keep pushing!!

Doctor: You got a few more pushes to go. I can almost see the head...Push!
Bey: MMMM!! AHHH!! *Pushes* Jesus take the wheeeeeell!!! *screams* 
Doctor: I see the head. One more push!!
Bey: Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!! *pushes*
Jayden: *comes out hollering* 


(Jay)
Wow! That's my son! I created him. I got so emotional. I let tears falls from my face. I was officially a Daddy. He's so tiny, but big at the same time. 7 pounds, 14 inches long. He's so adorable. He's so innocent...He's so...My baby boy. I cut is umbilical cord. The doctor got him all cleaned up. Put a beanie his head, a onzie, some socks on his feet and wrapped him in a blanket. I hugged Bey, and then I kissed her on the forehead. 


(Bey) 
He's soooooo cute, small, and innocent. I cried when I heard him screaming and crying. That beautiful bundle of Jay and I has finally arrived. This the best gift I could ever get. Seeing him right now tells that that God is real. The doctor put Jayden in my arms. I guess it's time to feed him. She showed me what to do. He latched on quickly. He was sucking for dear life. I fed him and burped him. I'm exhausted.


Mama Tina: Congratulations you two!! My grand baby is beautiful!! *wipes tears* 
Bey & Jay: Thank You!!
Bey: Don't cry anymore mom!! *giggles* 
Mama Tina: Let hold him before so everyone else can see him. 

*Mama Tina held little Jayden. Both Jay's family(except Annie) and Bey's family came to see Bey and Jay throughout the day. It's now around 5pm Bey had just waken up from a nap. Jay was watching Jayden sleep. Bey looked over at Jay. They stared at each other for about 15 seconds* 


Bey: He's so adorable isn't he.
Jay: Yeahh. *looks back at Jayden* I can't believe he's mine. He's soo light though.
Bey: Well all babies are born light Jay.
Jay: I know but my mama told me that you'll know how dark the baby will be by the color of his ears. He's are light too.
Bey: Well I am light skin Jay. 
Jay: ...He has my shape head, your long ass finger, my eye brows, and everything else is all you. 
Bey: *yawns* *smiles* How long has he been sleep? 
Jay: Since you went to sleep. *touches Jayden's and Jayden held onto Jay's finger*
Bey: Ohhh okay. Well have you been to sleep?
Jay: A lil bit. I kept waking up to see if he was okay.
Bey: *giggles* Aaaw! That's so cuute. But he'll cry when something is wrong ya know.
Jay: I know but I just can't keep my eyes off of him....Bey I was-*Jay's phone rang but he ignores it*
Bey: Your phone has been ringing all day. Why don't you just answer it. Maybe they'll stop calling. 
Jay: The only people I wanna talk to are in this room..


(Bey) 
Did he just? Yeah he did. 


(Jay) 
Fuck man. Chrissy needs to stop calling all got damn day. She knows Bey just gave birth. She stays calling me 24/7. Damn she's a nag! I just wanna-


Bey: Jay?
Jay: Huh? 
Bey: You never finished your sentence.
Jay: What sentence?
Bey: Right before your phone rang.
Jay: Ohhhh! I was just gone tell you that I'mma stay with you for a few weeks to help you out.
Bey: That's nice but I have-
Jay: Beyonce, you ain't lettin that white boy hold my son. I ain't having it. Hell nah.
Bey: Can you stop calling him white boy? That's rude. I don't call Chrissy ugly and bald head. 
Jay: Well while I'm there he needs NOT be around my son.
Bey: Stop acting like I live with him. Damn. 




(Jay) 
I stayed with Bey for the until April 3rd. My tour was starting in Toronto. While I stayed with Bey that white never came over. Bey and I took great care of him. We didn't argue not once. It felt good to be around her without fighting. She eventually let me sleep in the bed with her and Jayden. I got the crib for nothing. He slept between us every night. We took turns changing his diapers and bathing him. Bey breast him. Damn her titties got huge as fuck. Chrissy got pissed that I was staying with her. I didn't even care. Taking care of my son was first on my list. Not some jump off turned lame side jawn. We argued every other day while I was staying with Bey. I cooked for me and Bey. While I was cooking Bey was breast feeding. Then she'd lay him on the couch, or her or myself would hold him. She's an amazingg mommy. Jayden was rarely in his rocker or his crib. Her family would stop by every other day. That shit was annoying. All they did was talk about me. When they came over I'd either leave to Chrissy's house or just stay in Bey's room....It seemed to me that Bey and I were a family. We laughed, took pictures with Jayden, recorded everything that he was doing, watch tv and what not. But it was time to head to the stages again. I had to leave my son for a couple of months. It made me sad. I'mma miss my baby boy Jayden Corey Carter. 


(Bey)
These past few weeks have been great. It went by so very fast though. Jay has to leave. I'mma miss him waking up to change Jayden. Now I have to do everything by myself. He was a great help. I can't believe that I let him sleep in the bed with me and Jayden. It was a plus. Jayden only cried for a few seconds because his daddy was right there. Justin was upset that he couldn't come over to the house. But he just had to deal. I didn't want to disrespect Jay by letting him come over. He kept asking to see Jayden, as if Jayden were his own son. It was just weird. Jay is a great father. It's amazing to see him in another light. Not JayZ the rapper, not Shawn the son, not Jay my ex boyfriend. But Shawn, the Daddy. We got along great. He made those AMAZING waffles. Jay took Jayden over to his moms house a couple times. I didn't go of course. Annie aka the Monkey Dog as Ty would say is still bitching about what happen to Jay. She is so damn annoying...My son is always in someone's arms. He's gonna be spoiled. I can already tell. It's hard to put him down. He's soo precious. I love my baby boy Jayden Corey Carter. 






(June 5th)
*Bey was at home. Her and Jay just got on skype. Jay is still on tour. When he has a few days off he flies to NYC to see Bey and Jayden..He saw Chrissy a few times*


Jay: Damn. I swear he gets bigger each time I see him! How's he's doing?
Bey: *Jayden was facing the laptop* He's fine. We just woke up from a nap when you called. 
Jay: Heeey lil man. You miss daddy huh?
Jayden: *holding his foot* nfsusadksndusi *spit bubbles*
Bey: *giggles*
Jay: I know lil man. I miss you too. Is mommy being nice to you? 
Jayden: nsdjndsnsdm *smiles*
Jay: Look at those gums. *chuckles* Do you like mommy's new boyfriend?
Jayden: *silence* 
Jay: Me either son. We're TeamNoWhiteBoys!
Bey: Jay cut it out!
Jay: Alright alright alright. My bad....New hair and shit. Got it swooped to the side. Why you ain't wear it like that wit me? *Jayden started crying*
Bey: Ohh man. he's probably hungry. *holds him and rubs his back and he stopped crying*
Jayden: *messing with Bey's hair*
Bey: Stop Jayden. You're messing up mommy's hair.
Jay: BEYONCE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOUR EYE??
Bey: Calm down. I was...putting Jayden in his crib and I hit my eye on the-
Jay: When you gonestop lying to me and tell me the truth.
Bey: I'm not lying. I hit my-
Jay: If you don't tell me what really happen I'MMA hit you.
Bey: Jay, I'll tell you but you gotta promise-
Jay: I'm not promising SHIT. Now what happen???
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Did that nigga hit you??
Bey: *tears fall* Yeahh.
Jay: *angry* What the fuck?? Why you let that-When did this happen? Where is he right now?
Bey: *wipes tears* A few days ago. *sniff* He's not here. He's coming back tomorrow. 

Jay: Where was Jayden when this happened?
Bey: Laying on the bed next to me. *sniff*
Jay: Oh hell naw. Hold on. Stay right here. Matter of fact, go lay my son down and put a chair under the door knob just in case he comes back. I'mma be back in five minutes. DON'T leave. 
Bey: Okay. *sniff*


*Bey lays Jayden down in his crib and does what Jay told her too. She comes back and waits for to come back.*


Jay: *angry*  Did you do what I said?
Bey: *sad tone* Yeaahh.
Jay: Where's is Jayden?
Bey: In his crib. The one that's in my room.

Jay: *angry* Okay...Now tell me what happen?
Bey: *tears falls* Jaaay-

Jay: *angry* Beyonce, if you don't tell me what happen!!
Bey: Alright. I was sitting up in the bed watching TV. Jayden was sleeping. I just had feed him. And Justin was mad because I confronted a week before about his ex girlfriend that was texting him. He said something about it and you know that I have a smart mouth...I can't remember what I said to him. Then just back handed me and I almost fell on Jayden-
Jay: What the fuck- see I told-Was the first time that he hit you???
Bey: *looks away*
Jay: BEYONCE?
Bey: No.
Jay: You mean to tell me that he hit you more than once??
Bey: Yes. *wipes tears*
Jay: Beyonce my son doesn't need to be around this shit. Why you lettin this nigga put his hands on you?? I know I...Has he held my son?
Bey: No. He doesn't even acknowledge him most of the time. 
Jay: *breathes out* Look. I'mma get even more angry the more we talk about this. I'mma be there by midnight.
Bey: What? Jay. No. I can handle it.
Jay: Beyonce. Be quite. I'm about to leave to the clear port. See you later. Take care of our son. Love you two. Bye.


*Jay ended the call with Bey. He made it to NYC by 11 something. He was in VA. Justin was on his way to Bey's house. Bey was seating up under Jay. Jay was his Jayden in his lap with his arm around Bey. Jay was furious, he legs was bouncing up and down. Jay had his two old friends from Marcy with him. They heard Justin singing as he was opening the door.* 


Jay: *hands Jayden to Bey* Here. Take him. Go in the room. Lock the door. 
Bey: Jay?-
Jay: Do what I said. I'MMA handle it. Hurry up! 
Bey: *quickly went into the room* 
Justin: *opens the door* Beyonce? Where you at?
Jay: She's aint here!!!!!









TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!





8 comments:

  1. Lmfaaaaoooooooooooooooooo! I CAN NOT STAND TY!!!! *Ty: Hol up bitch! Flag on the play. Time out. Technical Foul. Red flag....and Show me the carfax*

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to kick ass ask qustions later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfao at ty say show me the carfax and justin need his ass whooped and jay was pissed his legs was bouncin and shit I do that when I'm mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. At a time like this, i didnt think i would be able to laugh...i def laughed during this post. lol GREAT JOB BABE..Me and My mom (you're newest reader lol) Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Justin bout 2 get his ass beat. So glad that jay is standn up 4 her. Chrissy is moving out of the picture and bey is quickly movin back in! I loved this post. PLEAAASSSSSEEEEE update soon! Please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He'll yeah jay about to whoop Justin ass 4 laying hands on bey like that man I can't wait update soon..... ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jay has really grown in thoughts following their break up. Although I want Bey and Jay to live together again, I think Jay should just be there for her as a friend and as the father of their child. Beyonce has been through alot this last couple of months. But in many ways some of this is her fault, she was way to quick to fall for Justin. With Jay it different because he does not allow himself to get attached to Chrissy, he see's her for what she is a jump off hoe. Jay should not be quick to try and reconcile their relationship. Bey is really dumb for allowing violence around her child

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww jay better beat the hell out of Justin omggg how dare he put his hands on bey smh its going down jay going protect his baby mama GREAT UPDATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete