Saturday, March 10, 2012

All Back


*Bey left. Check into a hotel. Showered, order room service, laid down and thought about everything that just happen. The next day she had to run a few errands; she brought shorty along with her. When she got back around 3pm Jay was sitting on couch*

Bey: Shawn? What the hell!?
Jay: Surprised to see me ?
Bey: *sarcasm* No! I expected to you see you here. *rolls eyes* How did you know I was here and how did you even get in my room ?
Jay: I know people that know people-
Bey: Well, can you dismiss yourself?
Jay: Why? You ain't happy to see me ? 
Bey: You made it very clear that you don't want me-
Jay: If I were I Usher I bet you be happy.
Bey: *rolls her* Here you go. Can you leave now ?
Jay: *stands up* So you're still not going to tell me the truth ?
Bey: I already told you. I'm not going to keep saying it. You can choose to believe or continue to be stupid and believe Christopher. 
Jay: I'm not even talking about that shit. You know what I'm talking about. Don't you?
Bey: If you're not talking about...you know what. Then I don't  know..
Jay: Stop bullshitin around and just tell me. I already know the truth. I just wanna hear you say it.
Bey: Hear me say WHAT? 
Jay: You stayed faithful to me throughout our whole relationship ?
Bey: *looks him up and down* Did you ?
Jay: You're about to piss me OFF!
Bey: Are you serious ? Then LEAVE!
Jay: I'm not leaving until you tell the FUCKING TRUTH!
Bey: What you NEED to do is figure out who you're talking to. I'm not gone have to much more of you talking and yelling at me like you lost ya damn mind.
Jay: *smirk* What you gone do ? You don't have a back bone. You're WEAK!
Bey: *shakes her head* You're not gonna get me all hyped up. You're PATHETIC! Leave..NOW!
Jay: Oh, I'm pathetic but you're the one who was being a lil hoe sleeping with Justin Timberlake behind my back!
Bey: *bitch slapped him* GET OUT NOW! 

(Bey)
Aww shit! Someone out here is running their mouth. I never thought he would find out unless I told him. Yeah I cheated on him with Justin, but he has NO REASON to call me a hoe. Considering the fact that he cheated on me 3 times THAT I KNOW OFF. I had sex with him out of anger and hurt. Well at least the dick was good. Justin doesn't compare to Jay but it was different. I guess after I heard what he said; Sasha took her, because I slapped the DOG SHIT out of him! I said " Get the hell out" and tried to walk out but she grabbed my arms. He grabbed in the same where he left bruises last time, which hurt like hell. He said " You wanna slap me ? Huh ? " He flung me as if I were fucking rag doll, and then he threw me on the couch. He threw me so hard that I fell off of the and on the floor. 

Jay: So you think you can just slap me and shit!?
Bey: *scared* You should've never called me a hoe.
Jay: Get yo ass up! *picks her up* You fucked that nigga!? *shakes her*
Bey: Jaaaay!! Leeeet meeeee gooooo!!
Jay: *slams her against the wall* You wanna fuck another nigga?? HUH?
Bey:  So what !! You cheated before I did! *trys to break loose* Get off of ME NOOOOW! 
Jay: Shut cho ass up! *picks her up and pins her to the floor*  You think this shit a game ? You gone fuck that nigga and get pregnant ? I should beat cho ass!
Bey: *tears* HE DIDN'T GET ME PREGNANT!! YOUUU DIDDD!! GET OFF OF ME!! *trying to get up*
Jay: You gone keep lying to me in fucking face!!?? You ain't shit!! 
Bey: *tears* Neither are you!! You're the reason why in this fucking situation!!
Jay: Me ? Ain't no body tell you to get that damn abortion!!
Bey: Maybe I would kept the baby if you never had cheated on me and lied to me in face repeatedly! Then maybe I would have kept my legs closed when at the after party!
Jay: *squeezes her wrist* That's some hoe shit!!
Bey: Yump! I'm a hoe and so are you! NOW GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID BASTARD!
Jay: Oooo shit! I just slap shit outta yo stupid ass!
Bey: Do it! It wont be the first time! I'm sure it wont be the last!

*Jay was getting ready to slap Bey, but Bey really didn't want to get slapped so she bite the shit outta him left wrist being that he was sitting on top of her pinning her her hands above her head*

Jay: AHHHH FUUCK! *gets up and flinches at her* You really ain't shit! 
Bey: Ooooo I'm scared! Im shaking in my boots that I dont have on! You ain't shit either and ya sex wasn't all that! NOW LEAVE!
Jay: Now you're really lying. You was whipped on this dick!
Bey: If I were whipped then I wouldn't have cheated! 
Jay: *leaves and slams the door*
Bey: *runs to the door and locks it*


(May 3rd 2006)
Bey went to film "Dreamgirls". She finished now. She didn't  anyone about the fight her and Jay had. She called Jay a few times while she was doing the movie to apologize and see if they could work it out but Jay told her that he's moving on with his life without her....She now has her own condo in Brooklyn. She is just getting back to NY(home) from filming the movie. She walks into her building, get to her floor(4th) and there is Jay standing against her door holding flowers.

Bey: *rolls eyes* What are you doing here ? And how do you keep finding out where I'm staying.
Jay: Can we talk ?
Bey: I tried talking to you a few months ago; I strongly remember you telling me that you hate me. So NO! Move!!
Jay: Come on Beyonce. I really need and want to talk to you. 
Bey: *confused* How long have you waiting here ? Creeper!
Jay: *chuckles* I'm not a creep, Your parents-
Bey: My parents ? What about them ? 
Jay: I talked to them and-
Bey: And what ?
Jay: I was getting to that...and I apologized for everything. I explained to them how much I love you and how much I needed to see you. They saw that what I was telling them was coming a genuine and sincere place and they told me when you're plan landed and when landed and where I could find you. Your dad said that I put my hands you that he would cut my dick off and make it eat it. And I believe him.
Bey: *giggles* My parents are a bunch flops. Can't tell them shit..
Jay: So can we go inside and talk ?
Bey: I think you clear enough-
Jay: Come on babe. I mean Beyonce. I just wanna talk to you. You don't even have to respond. Just listen. That's it, that's all.
Bey: Can you move so I unlock my door.
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Move Shawn.
Jay: *moves*
Bey: Thank you. *unlocks the door and walks in* You just gone stand there with that stupid ass look on your face or are you going to come in ?
Jay: I can come in fareal fareal ?
Bey: No nigga. Fa play play! Yes. 
Jay: *walks in* *looks around* Heeey, this is nice. 
Bey: Aye! Don't be lurking! Close my damn door. Were you raised in a damn barn?
Jay: *chuckles* My bad baby thug.
Bey: My name is Beyonce! Not baby thug...anymore. I'll be back. I need to go shower really quick. Don't go lurking! 
Jay: Ight,I'll be right here when you get out!
Bey: I know..*walks away* Oh Shawn ?
Jay: Huh ?
Bey: You know how people say "make yourself at home" ?
Jay: Yeah. You want me to get comfortable ?
Bey: Ha! Heeeeeeell NO! i'll be back.

*Bey went to take a quick shower from that flight. She came out of her bed room wearing a big tshirt and some sweats. Jay was seating on the couch eating a sandwich, chips and drinking some kool-aid. Shoes off with her feet on her table watching EPSN*

Bey: Boy what the hell! I said DON'T get comfortable ! Getcho feet off of my damn table. Feet smelling stale Doritos! That better NOT be last bag of Cheetos, so help you GOD. I will kill you!
Jay: *laughs* You took forever and a day. A nigga got hungry. And no I didn't eat your last bag of Cheetos. I wouldn't do that.
Bey: Hmm! You did everything else. *sits on the table in front of him* What's up fooh!? What you wanna tell me !? I gots thangs to do!
Jay: *smirks* Like what ?
Bey: ....Umm. Stuff. 
Jay: Stuff ? What kind of stuff ?
Bey: Stuff that I do. 
Jay: Which ain't shit! You have NOTHING TO DO!
Bey: Okay. I don't. So what! Now say what you gotta say!
Jay: Ight. Here it goes...Look we BOTH had our share of fucks. We both lied, we both cheated, we both did and said some shit that we shouldn't have. I should have trusted you and never cheated on you in the first place. But I did and I'm sorry once again. As man I shouldn't have put my hands on you. I let my temper take control of me. But what you did hurt me to my soul. You gotta understand why, well not understand but realize that you getting that..you know what was hurtful as fuck. I KNOW you did it in spite of everything that I did. You don't even have to admit it because I already know. I know that you only fucked that Justin nigga cos I cheated it first. I was wrong for blurting the abortion out the way I did. I should haven't done that. I should haven't said that the baby wasn't mine. I shouldn't have went to went Chrissy's house afterwards. I shouldn't haven't done any of the shit that I've done to youu. IM SORRY. When you called all those times I should have tried to work it out but I couldn't for some reason. Being away from you all of this time-
Bey: Jay ?
Jay: Huh ? 
Bey: Can you shut up so that I can speak ?
Jay: Were you listening ?
Bey: Yeah I was...until..never mind. Look you're right about everything. I did everything out of spite. I was really hurt and I tried to get over it all but it just wouldn't go away. I was dead wrong for getting rid of baby. I regret it so much. I honestly didn't think that we were ready for a baby. I should told you about me being pregnant. I should have told you about Justin. I just couldn't. I don't know why. We were doing really before everything blew up in our faces. I hate that we can't trust each other. I guess we're letting this industry get us caught up and get us jaded. I'm sorry for everything that I've done that hurt; from cheating, lying, getting rid the baby, working 24/7 and not giving you the attention you wanted-
Jay: Do you figure me ? Can you figure me ?
Bey: After you figure me!
Jay: I love you! I want it all back..
Bey: You got it all back!
Jay: Fareal ? Are we back in action ?
Bey: If that's what you want.
Jay: I want it. Do you want it ?
Bey: *licks her lips* I want it.
Jay: Mhmm I bet ya horny ass does. *pats his lap* come here.
Bey: *sits on his lap* Yes.
Jay: I think we should start fresh. From the beginning. 
Bey: What you mean ? *kisses his neck*
Jay: *losing train of thought* Umm I think we...should...umm..I miss them them lips..umm. can you stop so I can focus?
Bey: *stops* Okay, hurry up. Mama has missed daddy.
Jay: I know!...Like I was tryna say that I think we should start fresh.
Bey: Meaning ?
Jay: Meaninggg...that we should live in our places.
Bey: Hmmm! I guess that's a good idea..
Jay: You serious ?
Bey: No, Im playing. Shut up and kiss me dammit.
Jay: *kisses her*
Bey: *breaks the kiss and gets up*
Jay: Aye what you doing ?
Bey: *keeps walking* *turns around and bites her lip and winks and keeps walking*
Jay: Ahhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit! Im bouta tear yo shit UP!





TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!!







10 comments:

  1. mmm..beey going straight into sex again...i bet she is going to get pregnant again in no time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bey finally got a backbone...can't wait for the sex scene, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Bey finally stood her ground..........AND DAMMIT USE A CONDOM!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao , this post was serious and had me tripping and shit ... omg they back in action ... seriously .. i can't wait until you update again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omfg I refresed and I saw a new post. I have to tell the people on twitter. I love your blog keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats your twitter name again??

    ReplyDelete