Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Edition


REMINDER: "Justin" is Justin Timberlake. And Bey and Jay live separately.



*They continue to talk and watch TV, cuddled up on the couch. They eventually fall asleep. They get waken up by someone knocking on the door*

Jay: Who is knocking on ya door at 9:00?
Bey: That's a good question. Let's see.

*They BOTH walk to the door*

Bey: Who is it ?
Person: It's Justin. Can we talk Bey ?
Bey: *looks at Jay*
Jay: What you looking at me for ? Open the door so y'all can talk. 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Just open the door.
Bey: *opens the door* Hello.
Justin: Ohh Bey I didn't know you had company..
Bey: Awkward moment-
Jay: *grabs her face and tongues her down* I'll be in your room when you're finished. *looks Justin up and down*
Bey: Okay.
Justin: So can I come in ?
Jay: NO!
Bey: Jay, knock it off. 
Jay: What ? He doesn't need to come in anywhere.
Bey: Don't start Jay. Just go in my room and close the door.
Jay: Close the door ? Girl you must be outside of ya mind.
Justin: Umm, I just wanted to congratulate Bey on her new movie role that's it.

Jay: How you know where she lives ? You been here before ?
Bey: Jay-
Jay: I was asking him. Not you lil mama.
Bey: *sighs*
Justin: I mean...yeaah I have-
Bey: Justin you don't have to explain yourself. *to Jay* Go in that room and STAY!
Jay: You better behave..
Bey: Okayyy! Go in the room already..
Jay: Ight. *hugs her and whisper in her ear* You gone give me some pussy when you're done with this lil dick nigga! *smacks her ass*
Bey: No I'm not. *giggles* Now get out!
Jay: Yes you are! *walks away*
Bey: Anyway. Sorry about that. Come in. We do have things to talk about as you can see.
Jay: *from the hallway* Don't you let him in this house.
Bey: Shut up and go in the room. Rudeness! *rolls eyes*
Justin: I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
Bey: Oh please. Don't worry about. 
Justin: I guess I should have called oppose to just coming by unannounced..
Bey: It's okay, really.
Jay: *yelling from the room* Not it ain't okay!
Bey: *sighs and rolls eyes* Can you excuse me for a second ?
Justin: Yeah sure..
Bey: *gets up and walks in her room and closes the door* Jay, would you shut up? You're being RUDE!
Jay: I don't give a damn tho! *chuckles*
Bey: You're ridiculous boy!
Jay: *puts her on lap* You gone give me some pussy *sucks her neck*
Bey: mmm. Jay stop..
Jay: Shut up *sucks her neck and put his hand under her robe and rubs her cooch*
Bey: Mmmm. Jaaaaay. Don't do this..mmmm
Jay: Do what ? *sucks her neck* This ? *slips two fingers inside of her*
Bey: Yeeeesss this. Jay stooop...mmm. I got Justin waiting for me. mmm.
Jay: *stops* Oh hell naw! You really gone give me some pussy..*lifts her up*  Hurry up
Bey: Jay-
Jay: 5 minutes.
Bey: I-
Jay: *looks her up and down* Girl, you better hurry up and stop playing wit me and my dicks emotions.
Bey: Okaaaaayy! *opens the door and closes it behind her*
Bey: Sorry about that once again.
Justin: No worries.
Bey: *sits* So as you can see Jay and I are back together, so-
Justin: Yeah I can see that. That's why I came by..I'm dating someone new now..sooo you know how that goes.
Bey: Ohh okay. Well I guess things worked out for the better..
Justin: Yeahh. No hard feelings right ?


(Bey)
Boy, I'm about to get dicked down by Shawn Daddy Big Dick Corey Carter.


Bey: Oh no. Of course not. *giggles*
Justin: So we can still be friends right ?
Jay: *yelling from the room* Hell naw nigga!
Bey: Jay, shut the hell up and close the damn door.
Justin: Uhh I think I should get out of here before Jay comes out here and-
Bey: TUH! Don't worry about him. He thinks he's a "thugg" ! He-
Jay: *yelling from the room* Bey you know I'mma goon!
Justin: Heyy, Beyonce. I'mma head out. 
Bey: Okay, well it was nice seeing you again!
Jay: *yelling from the room* No it wasn't ! Beyonce, why you lying to that nigga ?
Bey: Oh Lort Jay! SHUT UP! 
Justin: *chuckles* See you later Bey. 
Bey: See ya. 


*Bey and Justin hug. He leaves and Bey walks back into her bedroom*


(Bey) 
I walked back into my room, and when I got in there Jay was sitting on the bed with this creepy and crazy look on his face. He said "Getcho ass over here"; he ran towards me. "Ahhhhhhhh" I ran out the room laughing so hard. He started chasing me. It was so hilarious for some reason. I ran into the living room. He was running behind, so I ran into the kitchen. He ran in after me. I was on one side of the island and he was on the other side. I shook like Day Day did in "Next Friday" . I broke his ankels, and he fell. He busted his shit. I laughed so damn hard. Then my clumsy ass tripped over my own foot. I stumbled a little. Jay caught up to me. Grabbed me from behind and bear hugged me really tight.


Jay: You tryna from Daddy ? Huh ?
Bey: Yes *laughs*
Jay: You thought you was gone escape this punishment this dick is gone give youu ?
Bey: Why you wanna punish me Pop pop ?




*Jay turns her around and they start walking but Bey trips trying to walk backwards and Jay climbs on top of her*


Jay: You ready for this dick ?
Bey: Who said you were getting any ? *giggles*
Jay: Stop actin like you don't want this dick. *sucks her neck and fingers her*
Bey: *moans* Jay, can we-
Jay: Fuck ? Of course.
Bey: Mmm, no..can we...get off of the floor ?
Jay: Mhmm. Let's go in the kitchen.  *gets up*
Bey: *gets up* I was thinking the bed *walks away*
Jay: *grabs her arms* Girl you better bring that ass in this kitchen.


*Jay pulls Bey into the kitchen. He picks her up and put her on the island*


Jay: Take this damn robe off. *takes her robe off*
Bey: I'm spoiling you already. You know that ?

Jay: Nah. You're pleasing ya man. Not spoiling. *Gets naked*
Bey: *looks at his penis and bites her lip* 
Jay: Yeaaaaaaah. You love it! I call him "Jay Jr" !
Bey: Ohh goodness. *motions him to come closer with her LONG ASS finger* Come here!
Jay: *spreads her legs and starts eating her out*
Bey: Mmmmm Pop pop babyyyy!
Jay: *devouring the cooch its ice cream*
Bey: OoooooooooooOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!
Jay: *slides his tongue inside of her*
Bey: mmmmmmhhhhheeeeeedjnudnsnedsf
Jay: *sucks her juices* 
Bey: Aahhhhhh I'm cuuuuuuuummmmiinnnnnnggggg *cums* mmmmm
Jay: *swallows* You ready for good dick lil mama ?
Bey: Mhmm.
Jay: *as he slides himself in* If aint screaming my name, ion wanna hear it okay ?
Bey: *gasps as he slides in* I-
Jay: OKAY ?
Bey: Okaaaaay Pop pop *wraps her legs around his waist*

Jay: *thrusting at a medium pace* Mmmm shiiiit.
Bey: Mmmm!! Faster Pop pop!
Jay: You about that ? *grunts*
Bey: Yesss baaabe. *moans* Go faster Daddy!
Jay: Ight! *grabs her waist and HAAAAAAAAM* 
Bey: AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHH MMMMM HMMMM 
Jay: Shut up! You bout *grunts* to take *this DICK !!! Shiiiiitt!!
Bey: *wraps her legs around tighter* Slooooooooowwww dooooooooooooownnn baaaaabbbeeeeee!!!
Jay: Didn't I say shut up ? *moans* Ohhh shiiiiittt!!!
Bey: iiiiiii ugghhhhhh...oooooo ouuuuccchh babe!
Jay: *pulls her hair causing her neck to bend back* What I say ? 
Bey: *trying stay quiet* Mmmmm!!!
Jay: I'mma goon! Ain't I Bey??
Bey: Yesssss.

Jay: Yesss WHAT ?
Bey: You're a goooon!! *moans*

Jay: *strokes in a circular motion* I love this pussy!!!
Bey: Yesssss! *scratches his back*
Jay: *thrust medium pace* You gone stop talking to that Justin nigga ?
Bey: *biting her bottom lip*
Jay: Huh ? *grunts*
Bey: I...thought...youu *moans* wantedd mmmm meee too be quiet ? uhhh!
Jay: You better answer me! 
Bey: Mhmmmmm.
Jay: You *hard thrust* gone *hard thrust* stop *hard thrust* talking to *hard thrust* white boy ? *hard thrust* 
Bey: OOWWWWW!!! Yessssssss pooooop pooooooooooppp!!!
Jay: *grunts* Uhhh huunn! I thought so! 
Bey: Babyyyyy slooooooow dowwwwwwnn pleeeaaaseeeeuuuuhhh *moan*
Jay: Beyonce, shut the fuck up! Shit!
Bey: Hmmm mmmm mmm ahhhh Im cuuuuuuuummmingggg Hmmmmm!!!*cums, orgasm* *bites his hard shoulder*
Jay: OOWWW FUCK GIRL! *grunts* *goes harder and faster*
Bey: Immmmmmmmmm sssssssoooooorrrrryyyy Jaaaaayyy!!
Jay: *watches his thrusts* Oooooo shit. Yo pussy faaaattt! *grunts*
Bey: Jaaayy!! I caaaaant! *moan*
Jay: Oh fuckin well. *tongues her down and strokes her slowly*
Bey: I like it baby. I like babyyyyyy ! *moans*
Jay: You like it or do you *hard thrust* LOVE IT ?
Bey: Ughhhhhhhhhh! I love it!
Jay: Mhmm I know!! *strokes slowly and sucks her bottom lips*
Bey: Mmmmm! Yessss, You're doing me soooo ughhh riiiiiiight!


*They continue to make love on the island for 10 more minutes. Jay nutted. They are now finished*


Jay: Shit! Making me a break a sweat. *kisses her lips* Thank you!
Bey: You hurt me *punches his chest*
Jay: That's what you get for letting that white boy in here. I told you!
Bey: His name is-
Jay: To bad I don't give two fucks what his name is..
Bey: Just rude. 
Jay: I know. You love me though. Don't you ?
Bey: I suppose! *shrugs* *giggles*
Jay: Yeah yeaaah. Come on lets to sleep. Big daddy is tired.
Bey: Big daddy ? *laughs*
Jay: Don't try me woman!
Bey: Okay...Can you put me on your back and carry me to my bed ?
Jay: Ch...What's wrong yo legs ? *chuckles*
Bey: YOUR what's wrong with them ? Now turn around, so that I get on your back.
Jay: *turns around* 
Bey: *hops on his back* Thank youu.
Jay: Yeaah, just put ya titties and pussy on my back.
Bey: Ohh hush. Take mama to bed. I'm sleepy.
Jay: Damn, you're cutting off my circular !
Bey: *giggles* *loosens grip* Sorry.
Jay: *starts walking* Tryna kill a nigga and shit.
Bey: Maybe. *evil laugh* 
Jay: *laughs* You are the DEVIL!
Bey: *laughs* Shut up boy!


(In her bedroom)
*Jay sits on the bed, so that Bey can get down from his back. Bey gets underneath the covers.*


Jay: Baby, where do you keep your towels ?
Bey: Bathroom of course. Why ?
Jay: Because I wanna wash my ass! 

Bey: Can you take a shower tomorrow ? I wanna go to sleep..
Jay: Umm. What's stopping you ?
Bey: You are;  if you go take a shower.
Jay: Aww! You need big daddy to put you to bed.
Bey: Yes! Now come on!
Jay: Bey, I really wanna take a shower.
Bey: Jay, if you dont get ya black ass in this bed. I'mma cut ya balls off put them in a blender and make you drink it like a smoothies!
Jay: *makes a crazy face* Told you yo ass was evil!
Bey: I know. Come on. Stop playing games!
Jay: Okay okay okay. Woman stop begging, it's not becoming of you!
Bey: I'mma become annoyed if you don't get in this bed.
Jay: *chuckles* Ight! *gets underneath the covers* 
Bey: *lays her head on his chest and puts her feet in between his* Thank you.
Jay: *wraps his arm around her and kisses her forehead* Anything to make my baby boo happy!
Bey: I love you Pop pop!
Jay: I love you too lil mama!
Bey: Jay..?
Jay: Yeah Bey ?
Bey: I'm in love with you! 
Jay: I know! I'm in love with you too.
Bey: How do you know ?
Jay: Your brown eyes told me.
Bey: Ayee! Don't be quoting my lyrics homie! *giggles*
Jay: Homie ? *laughs* Take yo ass to sleep!
Bey: Good night baby daddy!
Jay: Good night baby mama!


*They fall asleep shortly after saying their good nights. Jay wakes before Bey the following morning. He was still holding her.*


(Jay)
Damn, she looks so peaceful. I don't wanna wake her up. I need to piss and take a shower. Even though I don't have fresh clothes to wear. Shit, my dick is hard as fuck. I wanna   beat that puss up again but I know she's worn out. I guess I have to settle for a cold shower. Let me get up. I gotta go to the studio.


Jay: *attempts to get up*
Bey: *stops him* Mmmm. No.
Jay: Bey, I gotta go piss.
Bey: Hold it.
Jay: You want me to piss on myself.
Bey: Fine. Hurry up. *lets him go*


*Jay goes pee pee, comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed next to Bey*


Jay: Bey baby, I'm be back later to pick you up.
Bey: Pick me up ?  Where are you going ?
Jay: I gotta go to the studio.
Bey: Jaaay. Nooo. Stay in the bed with me all day.
Jay: Bey, I can't. I gotta finish working on the album.
Bey: Can you go tomorrow ? 
Jay: Babe, I wanna meet this deadline that I set for myself..I'mma swing by later to get you.
Bey: *sad tone* Fine. Where are you taking me ?
Jay: You'll find out when I pick you up. 

Bey: Just tell me..
Jay: Just wait.
Bey: Fine. 
Jay: Where are my clothes ?
Bey: In the kitchen..
Jay: Ight. I'll be right back.


*Jay goes to get his clothes, he gets dresses. Goes back to Bey's room* 


Jay: I'll see you later baby! *kisses her lips*
Bey: *stands to hug him* Do you reallyyyy have to go ?
Jay: Come on babe. Don't do that.
Bey: *hugs him tight*
Jay: Let gooooo! *chuckles*
Bey: Nooo!
Jay: I'mma see you in a few hours Bey.
Bey: *looks in eyes* You promise ?
Jay: Yeahh baby. I promise.
Bey: Okayy. *kisses him* See you later.
Jay: *kisses her* Love youu
Bey: Love you more.




(July 13th, 2006 *my B'day* )
*9:16am, Bey was laying in her bed sleep. She was waken up by her phone ringing. It was Jay.*


Bey: *sleepy voice* Hello.
Jay: Good morning beautiful. You okay?
Bey: Yeah, I'm fine. 
Jay: You don't sound okay. I'm on my way. Love you. Bye. *click*
Bey: Well damn. 


*Jay has his own key, so he just walks in and walks to her bedroom*


Jay: Awww babe. You don't look to good. *takes his shoes off and gets in the bed with her and cuddles with her*
Bey: Jay..
Jay: What's up sexy ?
Bey: I'm pregnant. 






TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!!!!!





5 comments:

  1. IIIIIIIII knew it!!!! Baby on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG The ending?? You got me all riled up next update soon please. I hope this is when the miscarriage will happen. Am not ready for Baby Blue yet. I love her and all But not ready for her in the story. But I guess its your call I'll have to live with it. YOu will find a way to make it exciting anyway.

    ReplyDelete