Saturday, March 24, 2012

Naive Ass Bey

Previously on " Jayonce Journey Of Love" It was Bey's birthday bash/album release party. Jay got drunk and told her what her dad said to him. She went all the way off on her dad. Her and Solo left the party early. The next day Jay and Bey took Solo home. Then they attempted to walk in the park. They got to talking, and they go into their feelings. Bey's mood swings and hormones were at their finest. She snapped on everyone. She kind of let Jay have it too. They went home. A little after they got settled in at home. Tony knocked on the door..




*Jay goes to the living room to give Bey some space. 15 minutes later there's a knock on the door.*

Jay: Who is it ?
Person: It's Tony. 


Jay: *opens the door* What's up?
Tony: Is Bey home?
Jay: No. 

Bey: *comes out of the room* Jay, who is-
Jay: Ohhh baby. When did you get home?
Bey: *confused face* Jay, you need help boy.
Tony: Hey mommy to be.
Bey: Tonyyyy! Heeeey. *hugs him* 
Tony: Are you ready?
Bey: Ready for what? To be a mom?
Tony: Well that too, but I was talking us going to lunch. Did you forget?

Bey: Ohh man. I did. Sorry. A lot has happen in the last few hours. 
Jay: *cough cough*
Bey: Jay, do you need some water for that dry ass throat?
Jay: No. But you need to take your pills. 
Bey: How do you know that I didn't take them already?
Jay: Because your name is Beyonce, and I know you like the back of my hand.
Bey: How about you go and get them?
Jay: Why can't you get them?
Bey: Because I have company that's why. Now if you want me to take the damn pills then maybe you should go and get them like I asked you too.
Jay: You gone get enough of getting smart with me.
Bey: What are you going to do?
Jay: Nothing. Yet. *leaves*
Bey: Anyhow. Come in Tony.


*They sit next to each other on the couch*


Bey: Hey do you wanna the baby kick?
Tony: *chuckles* Yeah.
Bey: Let me see your hand. *take his hand and places it on her belly*
Tony: Ohhh woowww! *chuckles* There's a real baby in there. What are you having?
Bey: I don't know yet. We find out in November. 

Tony: Do you wanna have a girl or a boy?
Bey: A girl of course.

Jay: *walks in* Alright alright.
Tony: *removes his hand*
Jay: Here babe. *hands her the pills*
Bey: Thank you baby. Can you get me some soda please?
Jay: Soda? No. You can have some water though.
Bey: I asked for soda, didn't I?
Jay: Too bad. You're not getting soda.
Bey: I'm not taking these pills If I have to drink water.
Jay: Oh you gone take them pills. If I have to force you.
Bey: Okay. Then go get me a soda.
Jay: You must be hard of hearing. I already said no.
Bey: *rolls her eyes* Fine...Can you at least get the melon flavored water then?
Jay: Yeahhh *goes to kitchen* 

Tony: You still hate water after all these years.
Jay: Yeah she does. Here baby. *hands her the water*
Bey: Thank you. *takes pills*
Jay: Uhhh. I'mma be in the room. Give y'all some space..
Bey: Okay *smiles, flexes dimple* 
Jay: *kisses her lips* *leaves*
Tony: So Bey did you still wanna go to lunch?
Bey: Today?
Tony: No Bey. Last night. Yes today fooh *chuckles*
Bey: Uh. Sure. Let me get dressed. 
Tony: Alright. I'mma wait in my car. Out front.
Bey: Alright. 


*Tony goes to wait in his car. Bey goes to the bedroom*


Jay: Ya little boyfriend left already? Good.
Bey: I wish you would stop calling him my boyfriend. And not quite.
Jay: What you mean "not quite"?
Bey: Because we're about to go to lunch.
Jay: Who is?
Bey: Tony and I.
Jay: Bey, you aren't going anywhere. 
Bey: Yes I am.
Jay: You was just bitching and complaining about ya back, ya feet and saying you was tired. Now you wanna hop ya ass up and go out with this nigga. HELL NO. 
Bey: You're tripping. As always. *walks in closet*'
Jay: *follows her* Oh now I'm now tripping. You wanna hang out his ass but you didn't walk in the park with me.
Bey: It's not even that serious Jay. Calm down. *puts shirt on*
Jay: And you most deff ain't wearing that fuckin shirt. 
Bey: What's wrong with this shirt?
Jay: You want yo titties to be out, so that nigga can look and shit. 
Bey: Ohh God babe. Can you stop?
Jay: Stop what? You need to stop being so fuckin naive.
Bey: Naive to what? And stop cursing at me.
Jay: You're blind if you can't see that he still wants you.
Bey: What are you talking about? You're looking too hard into our friendship. 
Jay: You're friends wit a nigga you used to fuck.
Bey: That was long time ago..I'm still frie-You said that you were okay with our friendship.
Jay: Yeah well I lied. 
Bey: What else is new? You still don't trust me. That hurts.
Jay: I do trust you. I don't trust him.
Bey: Why? He hasn't done anything for you not to trust him.
Jay: Why when I walked in he had his hands on you?
Bey: He was feeling the baby kicking.
Jay: I don't care. I don't like it.
Bey: *puts heels on* I don't-
Jay: You ain't wearing those heels. You're pregnant in case you forgot.
Bey: I can handle myself. Geez. You're trying to control me once again.
Jay: I'm not controlling you. I'm just looking out for you and my baby that you're caring.
Bey: Ohh now it's your baby. Well I'm glad that you came to your senses. *rolls her eyes* 
Jay: So you really just gone go out with him. You don't care how I feel?
Bey: No. I don't. You're being ridiculous. Acting like I have feelings for him. 
Jay: Do you?
Bey: Are you serious? Did you really just ask me that while I'm caring your baby? 

Jay: I sure did. You gone answer me?
Bey: You know what..for someone your age; you'd think you would be more mature and secure. 


*Bey phones rings*


Bey: Hello?
Tony: You coming girl? *chuckles*
Bey: *looks at Jay* Yeahh. Here I come. *giggles*
Tony: Ight *click*


Jay: Bey, you really gone leave?
Bey: Yes. For the hundredth time.
Jay: *sighs* Fine. I'm walking you outside.
Bey: *walks out closet* No you aren't.
Jay: Yes I am. I'mma let this nigga know that you gotta man.
Bey: *walks toward the door* I think he knows that already. He doesn't have feelings for me. Cut it out.
Jay: *follows her* Like I said I'm walking you outside.
Bey: You're getting on my nerves. Come on. Damn. He's waiting on me.
Jay: I don't like how you're rushing off to see him. You make me wait five whole hours. 
Bey: *looks at him* That's because I wanna look prefect for you. *smiles* *winks*
Jay: HA! Still doesn't help your case Bey. Let's go so that you can hurry up and bring ya ass back home. 
Bey: You might wanna open the door?
Jay: What's wrong with your hands?
Bey: *looks at her nails* Hmmmp.
Jay: *opens the door* 
Bey: Just what I thought. *sticks her tongue out* *walks out*
Jay: *shakes his head* *follows her*


(Outside)


Tony: About time. *chuckles*
Bey: Sorry, but beauty takes time.
Tony: I'm sure it does.
Bey: *gets in the car*
Jay: *leans in the window* When are you coming home?
Bey: When I walk through the door.
Jay: *death stare*
Bey: I don't know Jay. I'll call you.
Jay: *tongues her DOWN* You better call me too. Did you grab your pills?
Bey: Yes father. I have them. Lighten up Jay. 
Jay: Ight. Gimme kiss.
Bey: Boy. I just gave you a kiss.
Jay: SO. I want another one.
Bey: Fine. *kisses him*
Jay: Behave Bey. 
Bey: I should be telling you that. See you later babe.
Jay: See yaa. *walks in the house*
Bey: Sorry. Jay is just overly dramatic. 
Tony: I would be the same way if I were him.
Bey: At one point you were. 
Tony: ...You ready to have a good time Bey ?
Bey: Yess. I haven't a good time in a long time. If that makes sense. *giggles*
Tony: *pulls off* Yeaahh that makes sense. I get your dorkyness. *chuckles*
Bey: Where are we going?
Tony: To get some food, do some shopping; I know how you are. Then we could hit this arcade.

Bey: Arcade?
Tony: Yeah. Is that okay?
Bey: Yeahh. That's fine. But one thing.
Tony: Yeah what is it?
Bey: Could you call me JuJu like you used to? If you call me Bey then...well you know..
Tony: *chuckles* Yeah I gotchu.
Bey: Thanks. *smiles* 


*The ride to the restaurant; they blasted music. Singing at the top of lungs. Jammin. They get the restaurant* 


Bey: *takes seat belt off* 
Tony: I got your door *gets out to open Bey's door*
Bey: Thank you..
Tony: *grabs her hand to helps her* You got it mommy to be?
Bey: *steps out* Yeah. Thank you. Can you grab my shades. They fell, and I can't bend down. *giggles*
Tony: Of course. *grabs her shades* Here you go JuJu.
Bey: Thank you. 


*They valet guy takes his car keys. Bey puts her Ray Bans on. They go in, get seated. Waitress comes right away.*


Waiter: Hi my name David, and I'll be your waiter. Can I start you off with some drinks sir for you and your wife.
Tony: Uhhh, sure. Can I have a sprite? What you want JuJu?
Bey: *smiles* Water with a lemon.
Waitress: You got it. And congrats ma'am.
Bey: *confused* On what?
Waiter: On you and your husbands baby.

Bey: *looks down at her belly* Oh. Thank you. 
Waiter: You're welcome. I'll be back in a few to take your order. 
Tony: Alright. Thanks..
Waiter: *leaves*
Bey: Well that was very awkward.
Tony: *chuckles* Yeah a tad bit. But hey you don't wanna get noticed right?
Bey: Right.


*The order their food, Bey get a salad and BLT; Tony gets some fish*


Bey: Wow. That looks really good.
Tony: You wanna try it?
Bey: No. I wish I could, but I can't. Not good for my baby.
Tony: Ohhh man. If I know you then I know that you're hating this do's and don't's list.
Bey: *eating* You really do. It's so lame. Jay doesn't let me eat anything. I can't even drink soda. Well I sneak and eat all the junk food I want while he's asleep. *laughs* 
Tony: Greedy ass. If Jay catches he's gone kill you. *laughs* 
Bey: One time he did *laughs* I was sitting behind the island in my kitchen. I was eating rainbow sherbert ice with root beer. Like a root beer float, and some ritz crackers-
Tony: EWW! JuJu. That is just disgusting.
Bey: No! It was realllyyyyy good! *laughs* He walked in and scared the living day lights out of me. 
Tony: *laughs* I wish I could have saw your face....That's good how he's protective of you. 
Bey: Yeahhh I guess. Sometimes he gets on my nerves...
Tony: Aye Ju, you remember that day in middle school when you walking up the stairs and tripped *cracks up*
Bey: *laughs* You still remember that? 
Tony: Hell yeahh. That was best of my junior high life.  *laughs*
Bey: That's not funny *laughs* I ripped my favorite pair of pants. 
Tony: That was some funny shit. *laughs* At least I helped you up.
Bey: Yeah after you and the of the school laughed at me. *laughs*
Tony: Yeah but if I hadn't helped you wouldn't have been my girlfriend and we wouldnt be sitting right now laughing at your pain. *smiles*
Bey: Everything happens for a reason right.  


*They finish eating, and the waiter comes with their bill*


Tony: Thank you.
Waiter: Sure thing sir. *leaves*
Bey: *looks at the bill* *grabs her wallet*
Tony: What you doing?
Bey: Getting my wallet silly *giggles*

Tony: Okay. What for though?
Bey: How else would I get my card? 

Tony: What card?
Bey: My credit card fooh. Why are you acting slow?
Tony: Who said that you were paying?
Bey: *giggles* I take it that you're paying.
Tony: Obviously. Have you ever had to pay when you're with me?
Bey: No. I guess not.*giggles*


*Tony pays the bill. They head to the near mall. They go in a jewelry store* 


Bey: You like this tony? *point to a black diamond watch*
Tony: Oh yeaahhh. That shit is hot.
Bey: I wonder if Jay would like this...Hmm.
Tony: I think soo. It's dope.
Bey: I guess that mean it's cool. *giggles*
Tony: Yes old soul. It's cool. *laughs*
Bey: Hush! *giggles*
Tony: What about this one? *points to another watch*
Bey: Uhhh. Jay is more of all black type of guy. But do you like it?
Tony: Yeahh. It's "cool".
Bey: Excuse me ma'am. Can I have these two watches please?
Clerk: These watches over $200,000!
Tony: Be-I mean JuJu. No. Do not buy that.
Bey: I can buy whatever I please. *to the clerk* And I don't recall asking for a price check. *pulls out wallet*
Clerk: How can-never mind. I'm not trying to get fired.
Tony: White people these days. 
Bey: Tell me about it. *shakes her head* *hands the clerk her black card*
Clerk: *looks at her card* Oh my gosh! You're BEYONCE!!!!
Tony: Damn white lady! Shut yo ass up. Ever heard of a disguise? Racist people are just dumb! 
Bey: Tony!! *laughs*
Clerk: Ohhh. Im soo sorryyyy!!! Im a hugeeeee fan!!
Bey: Mhmmm! I bet you are! *wink* That's why you shouldn't judge people by their appearance. Read ya history book boo.

Tony: That's right JuJu. You better letter this white lady know that all black aren't poor and ghetto. 
Bey: *pops collar* Well you know how I do.
Tony: Never mind. You killed it.
Clerk: Here you are ma'am! *holds out bag and card*
Tony: *snatches bag* Thank you. Rude ass white lady. You prolly need some good chocolate DICK!

Bey: TONYYY!! Would you bring ya ghetto ass on! *laughs* 


*They walk out of the store*


Tony: On the real. You REALLY didn't have to buy this watch. That's not why I'm your friend-
Bey: I know *smiles* But I can spend my money on what I want. *winks* Don't worry about it.
Tony: But I don't want you to get the impression that I'm using you for things like this-
Bey: Would you be quiet. Let's get out of her before the word gets out. And fans bombs rush us like black folks at a free food convention. 

Tony: *laughs* You are something else. 


*They leave and head to the arcade. They act like two 12 years olds.*


Tony: JuJu. Do you know how to play pool?
Bey: No. I tried but I suck at it.
Tony: Ohhh I bet. I'll show you. 
Bey: *smiles* Okay. 


(Bey)
Oh Lordy Lord! He's standing behind me trying to show me how to play pool. He's talking to me and I can't even focus. He smells so damn good. The way he is holding me. Jay doesn't even hold me like this. Jesus take the wheel..


Tony: Ju. You paying attention?
Bey: Yeah. I heard you. 
Tony: Alright now you try it.
Bey: *tries it* See I suck.
Tony: That's because you can't bend over all the way. My nephew is blocking it.
Bey: You said like Jay. I'm having a GIRL! *laughs*




*They play pool. They leave the arcade and get back in Tony's car*


Tony: BB, I had a really good time wit-
Bey: *phone rings* Sorry, Hold that thought...Hello?
Jay: Where you at woman?
Bey: On my way home. Why?
Jay: Better be. Did you take your pills?
Bey: Oh snap. I forgot.
Jay: Of course you did. Take your pills babe.
Bey: Alriiiiiight. Stop nagging. *click* *throws phone in her bag*
Bey: As you were saying Tony the tiger. *laughs*
Tony: *laughs* I was saying that I had a really time with you today. *smiles*
Bey: Me too. I felt like a kid again in the arcade. Thanks.
Tony: You're more than welcome. 


*THAT AWKWARD MOMENT*


(Tony) 
Just go for it. You have nothing to lose at this point. I tongued her down. I couldn't help it. She seemed to have liked it because she didn't stop me or say anything about it. I'mma fool for that one. I drove her home. On the way we talked and acted like nothing ever happened. 


Bey: Thanks for the great time.
Tony: No problem. Thanks for you the watch. Once again.
Bey: My pleasure. *smiles* 
Tony: Let me help you *helps out of the car*
Bey: *hugs him* Call me.
Tony: Of course. 


*Bey walks in the house* 


Bey: Babe? Im hoooooome! Did you miss me?
Jay: *silent*

Bey: *see's Jay on the couch* I got you something pop pop. *sits next to him*
Jay: *silent*
Bey: Whats wrong babe? I thought you missed me.
Jay: Did you fuck that nigga?
Bey: *confused* Of course not. Why would you ask ask that Jay?

Jay: The next time wanna cheat on me. Make sure you don't call me by accident. 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: You been fuckin around wit this nigga behind my back??
Bey: Jay. No it was just a kiss babe. I promise. *tears*
Jay: I don't wanna hear that shit. You bought me a gift just to smooth things out. Didn't you?
Bey: No. I bought the watch before he kissed me. I even bought him something.
Jay: What the fuck. You buying him shit-
Bey: He's just a friend Jay. The kiss meant nothing. He kissed me.
Jay: I don't give a fuck who kissed who!!! You knew he was going to kiss you. You wanted to kiss him. You could have prevented it.
Bey: *cries* Bab-
Jay: Do you have feelings for him?
Bey: *silent*
Jay: You better answer me. 
Bey: No. I don't. I love you baby.
Jay: I know when you're lying.*gets up and walks out the door*




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Dear Tarajiah,
    I hate your ass. you are gona get EFUCKINOUGH of leaving off at the good parts! i need you to email me Tony's number so i can call and cus him out!!!!!!!!! I hate thisssss (Great Post) #OFFICIALLYINMYFEELINGS!

    -Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay keep pushing Bey away and right into Tony's arms with all that damn controlling and nagging he doing! Yes Bey still shouldn't have allowed the kiss, but she still got feelings that she need to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KMSL BEYONCE A GOT DAM FOOL IN THIS BLOG I CAN'T WIT HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyonce Beyonce when will that girl learn to stop pissing off Jay. She shouldn't be going out with an ex when she is pregnant and with Jay anyway.That shit aint right. #TeamJay Bey too stupid.Now Jay is going to think the baby is tony's.

    ReplyDelete