Sunday, March 11, 2012

Like A Virgin Again

Previously on " Jayonce Journey Of Love" Jay and Bey broke up, Jay blurted out that she had an abortion and that the father was Tony in front of her parents, her parents got UPSET, Mama Tina went Thugg Life on Bey, Jay showed up at her hotel room, they got into a little fight, Bey found her back bone(FINALLY), She went to film "Dreamgirls" she tried to reach out to Jay but he wouldn't budge, she came home to find Jay and her door, they had another heart to heart, they decided it's best for them to live in separate places for a fresh start, Bey walked towards her room... 





Jay: *kisses her*
Bey: *breaks the kiss and gets up*
Jay: Aye what you doing ?
Bey: *keeps walking* *turns around and bites her lip and winks and keeps walking*
Jay: Ahhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit! Im bouta tear yo shit UP!


*Jay followed Bey to her bedroom. He didn't see on her bed*


Jay: *sits on the edge of her bed* Beyonce, where you at baby ?
Bey: *coming out of the closet, naked with her heels on* Looking for me ?
Jay: *lost in her body* ....Yeahh, bring yo fine ass over here girl. *takes his her off* Girl,I wanna fuck you right now. 
Bey: *sexy struts over to him and stands between his legs*
Jay: *puts Bey on lap* I missed you so much.
Bey: Did you miss ME or my body ?
Jay: Shit BOTH *chuckles* *tongues her down*
Bey: *breaks the kiss and lays him down*


(Bey)
Shit I'm nervous as hell. I don't even know why. It's been so damn long..I got down low, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his pants and boxers off. I swear his dick got bigger. He is about to break all of my vagina walls. I laid on top of him, he opened his legs just enough for me to fit into him. He grabbed my ass, more like gripped my ass, as I sucked, licked and kissed neck! Oooo got damn he smells good! He took his right hand off of my ass started fingering me, and I got wet instantly. I trailed my to my tongue from ear all the way down to that thang dangling between his legs. He was already rock hard..


(Jay) 
Hell yeah she's about to suck the DNA strands out of my dick..I'm for this shit. She kissed the tip of my dick, then she licked it. Her tongue was warm. She started sucking my dick head, then she circled her tongue around the tip. "Stop  teasing me" is what I told her. She looked up at me and smiled at me flashing that sexy ass dimple and then she winked. She started licking my dick up and down. "Why you playin, put in ya mouth" I laughed. She said " be patient " and giggled. She put my dick in my her mouth. She was sucking nice and slow. She was sucking with no hands. Taught her ass very well. Then she sped up the pace. "oooooooo SHIT" I said loud. She started doing that shit with her tongue. I couldn't handle that shit. I grabbed a pillow put it over my face and bit down. I was talking into the pillow; the way she was sucking my dick was just....She started licking my balls. After 10 minutes of her sucking my up. I busted a nut right in mouth. She swallowed that shit. I pulled he up by her hands and put her pussy right on face. Made ride my face. She can't handle this shit..


Bey: Ahh ahhh mmmm! *breathing heavy*
Jay: *holding her ass* *licking up and down*
Bey: *holding the head board riding* Ooooo baby !!! Yesssssssssss!!!!
Jay: *tongue fucks her*
Bey: mmmmmmmmm!!! Shiiiiiiiiit!
Jay: *tongue fucks her*
Bey: No more no more no more no mooooore! hmmmm!!!
Jay: *sucks her clit*
Bey: *deep breath in* uhhhhhh! *bites her bottom*


(Bey)
I can't take this. I came fast ass hell. He swallowed it too. He flipped my over me and got top of me. I spread my legs and let him fit in. He started sucking on my neck and massaging my clit. All I could was moan. I was so ready for him to be inside of me. I wanted to feel him in my chest. 


Jay: Babe, let me get a condom. *trys to get up*
Bey: *stops him* No, we don't need it. I wanna feel all of you.
Jay: You sure ?
Bey: Yes. I'm postive.
Jay: *looks deep into her eyes* Beyonce are you sure ?
Bey: Yes! Im sure...Jay let me have your child.
Jay: Shit, you got my nervous. I'mma make you like a virgin again.
Bey: Come on daddy.
Jay: *kisses her lips* You ready ?
Bey: Yes.
Jay: *tries to go deep*
Bey: Ouch! Wait! 
Jay: Want me to stop ?
Bey: NO! Just go slow. It's been a minute.
Jay: You got it baby! 


(Jay)
She was tight as fuck. I didn't wanna hurt her too much. She was wetter than ever. I stuck my tongue down her throat to get her mind off of the temporary pain. " spread you legs wider" I said to make it a little easier. She spread her legs as far as they go. It took about 10 minutes for me to go deep. I put my dick in all the way. She was still tight, she was wet, my raw dick felt it all. I took my time, I wanted it to last forever. She was moaning in my ear, holding the back of my head.


Bey: Mmmmm!!
Jay: I love you baby *moans*
Bey: Mmmm..I..love..*gasp*..you..too! *moans*
Jay: Wrap ya legs around daddy..
Bey: *wraps her legs around him* 


(Bey) 
Oh Lawd! I was in heaven. I felt him in my chest. He was stroking me nice and slow. My vagina was throbbing. He started grinding inside of me. Like waves in the ocean. I couldn't handle what he was doing, so I tried to run away from him. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head. "Uhh uhn, stay still" is what he told me. He picked his pace.


Bey: Ahhh ahhh ahhh. Jaaaaaay!
Jay: Shiiit. Yo pussy tight! *grunts*
Bey: *scratches his back* 
Jay: Say my name! *grunts*
Bey: Baaabbbbbyyy! Just like thaaaaaat !! Ahhhh!!
Jay: I said say my name!! *goes harder and faster*
Bey: Shaaaaaaawn!! 
Jay: Is this my pussy..fuuuuck!
Bey: Yesssss babyyyy. You AWWWWWWLLL YOUUUURS!!! MM MMM MMM!
Jay: Its who pussy ? *moans*
Bey: Youuuuuuuuuurrrssss !!!
Jay: It's mine!!!! *grunts*
Bey: Yeesssss it's youuuurs!!
Jay: Who am I ? *grunts*
Bey: DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!
Jay: DAMN RIGHT!!! 


(Jay)
I'm tearing her pussy up. She is cumming so fast. I nutted 15 minutes after she did. I put both her legs over my shoulders. Went deep. I love when she keep them high heels on. Shit is sexy as fuck. I kissed her lips and told her that I loved her, she said she loved me more. I started beatin it up. I went as fast as I could, I went HAM on her pussy for 10 minutes. She was reaching her peak, she bit her lip, her eyes rolled to back of her head, her body started shaking and trembling. I love watching her. I felt my nut coming on. I slowed down, stroke her. I nutted.


Jay: *grunts* Shit girl!
Bey: I know! I have that effect on men. *giggles*
Jay: Hush! Now it's time for you to ride Daddy dick.


*Jay put her legs down*


Bey: How ? You wanna watch me ?
Jay: Let me see them faces.
Bey: Okay daddy. 


*Bey gets on top and Jay puts it in her. She starts riding with NO HANDS*


(Bey) 
I started riding him slowly. He grabbed my boobs, he squeezed them. He breathing extra heavy. I knew I was riding the dick RIGHT. I moaned his names low. "pop that pussy for a goon" I was confused because this nigga ain't a goon but whatever. I leaned over putting my boobs in face. I kissed his big, soft juicy lips. I licked his lips, then I suck his bottom lip. He slapped my ass indicated that he wanted me to get work. I didn't just bounce up and down, I rode him, I stroked him, I rotated on him. 


Jay: Yeaaah baby ride this dick *moans*
Bey: *moans* You like it baby ?
Jay: I LOVE it! Oooooo FUCK!

Bey: Mmmmmm!!! You're soooo biiiiiiiggggggg !! Uhhh!
Jay: Uhhhhh huuuuuuh!!! *slaps hers ass* Sped it up!
Bey: *speeds it up* UHHH uuhhhh uhhhh mmmm mmm,. Im cuuuuuuuuuuuummmminngggggg!!!
Jay: Come on this dick! *grunts*
Bey: *cums* *orgasm* mmmmm!! 
Jay: That is so sexy..
Bey: Cum for mama baby.
Jay: *grabs her waist and goes HAM*
Bey: ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh mmmmmm
Jay: What you love ? *grunts*
Bey: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyuuuuuuuuuhhhh!!!!
Jay: I *thrust* Said *thrust* What *thrust* You *thrust* Love *thrust*
Bey: I love uhhhh looooveee daaaaaddyyy diiiiiiickk
Jay: Mmmhmmm *grunts* I thought so! 




(Jay)I busted a huge ass nut. That shit was powerful too. I told her to get on all fours. She already knew shit was over for because she put her face in the pillow. I took my dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy.


Bey: Pop pop, come on. I want it!
Jay: *rubbing it up and down* What you want baby ?
Bey: Youu!
Jay: You want me to what ?
Bey: Jaaaaay!
Jay: Huh ? I can't hear you!
Bey: Put a candle on my back. Baby blow it!
Jay: *shoves himself inside of her*
Bey: *gasps* AHH SHIT!
Jay: *stroking slowly, holding her ass* Mmmm!
Bey: Mmmm babbbbyyyy!!
Jay: Ooooh shit! *watches his thrust*
Bey: Faster daddy!
Jay: *grips her hair with both hands and goes faster*
Bey: Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh yesssssss mmm mmmmm 
Jay: You gone stop talking to other niggas ? huh? *grunts*
Bey: Yesssssssssss!!!!!! mmmmm mmmmm!!
Jay: *grunts* *smacks her ass* You gone stop working 24/7 ? 
Bey: Yesssssssss *moans*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Yes WHAT ? oohhh shiiiiitttt this pussy good! 
Bey: Yessss daddddddyyyy
Jay: Fuuuuck! Tell me you love me!!
Bey: iiiiiii loooooovee *moans* youuuuuuu baaaaaabe! shiiiiit!
Jay: Mhmmmm!!! Fuuuck, Im bouta nut!!!
Bey: Cum for mama daddy!
Jay: *cums* fuuuck! *grunts* Ohhh shiit!
Bey: Thank you. Im so tired-
Jay: You thought I was done ? 
Bey: Yes! Let's go to sleep!
Jay: Girl! I have 3 more nuts left in me!! *gets up* Come on lets go in the bathroom..
Bey: Nooo Pop pop. I can't go any further!
Jay: *pulls her by her ankles* Ch..You better getcho ass in this bathroom *stands her up*
Bey: *stumbles* See! I can't even stand up. *takes her heels off*
Jay: Uhn uhhnn, keep them on.
Bey: Yeah right! I'm taking these off if you want some more..
Jay: Ight fine! Just getcha ass in that bathroom !
Bey: *walks toward the bathrom*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Sexy ass!
Bey: *giggles*


*In the bathroom*


Jay: *puts her on counter* No complaining!
Bey: I'll try-
Jay: I said no complaining!
Bey: Okaaaay!
Jay: *goes deep* Mmm *bites his lip*
Bey: *wraps her legs around him and hold his head* Uggghhh!
Jay: *goes fast as he can* *grunts*
Bey: ahhhh mmmm ahhh mmmm!!
Jay: What's my name ?
Bey: Daaaaadddyyyyy!!! 
Jay: Mhmmm *grunts*
Bey: Noooooo mooooooore!
Jay: Shut up! oooo shiiiiiittt!!
Bey: Ahhh Jaaaaaayyyy. I can't gooo anyymooooore *cums*
Jay: Take this dick and shut upppp!! *grunts*
Bey: OKaaaaAAAAAAYYYUUUUUUHHH!!


*They go for 10 minutes, Jay nuts*


Bey: I can't feel my body! Help me down!
Jay: I put shit down! *helps her down*
Bey: That was A-MAZ-ZING!
Jay: Daddy puts in WORK *does the BEAT IT UP dance*
Bey: *falls out laughing* Ohh noo! You still think you can dance ? Baby leave dancing to Sasha please!
Jay: Hater! *chuckles* Sasha can dance but Im not to sure about Beyonce!
Bey: Ch...I can dance! *giggles* I can dance better than you old man *imitates his BEAT IT UP DANCE* You look goofy as hell!
Jay: *cracks up* I don't do it like that!! 
Bey: Yeah right! And Michelle doesn't carry 5 different Bibles in her purse!
Jay: Yeah yeaahhh! Lets go make some pancakes!
Bey: You just ate pancakes..
Jay: What ? No I didn't..I was-oohhhh!
Bey: Slow ass! *giggles* Let me get dressed!
Jay: Nah we gone cook just like this !
Bey: Naked ?
Jay: No with batman capes on!
Bey: Jay that wasn't funny! *giggles*
Jay: Made you laugh. Now come on. A nigga worked an appetite!




*They walk into the kitchen booty hole ass naked to make some pancakes,*


Jay: Bey baby, where is the mix ?
Bey: In the cabinet next to the fridge.
Jay: *grabs the mix and starts mixing* Babe do you know how to turn the stove on ?
Bey: YES! I'm not slow!
Jay: Yeah sure!
Bey: *turns the stove on and puts the skillet on the stove*
Jay: *sarcasm* Good girl! *chuckles*
Bey: Umm I am not a puppy! *giggles*
Jay: My bad! Ight now you gotta butter the skillet!
Bey: Okay! *gets butter, butters the skillet* Now ?
Jay: *gets behind her and helps pour the mix in the skillets*

Bey: Jay stop being nasty !!


*Jay phone rings* 


Jay: Hey , can you get my phone while I make these pancakes ? 
Bey: Okay.. *bey goes to get his phones, read the text message*




Bey comes back and hands him his phone

Bey: Here!
Jay: *reads the message* Ohh shit ! Don't be mad! 
Bey: Im not not mad. Just fix it! 













TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED 







5 comments:

  1. Ooooooo chiiiilllleeee that seeeeeeeexxxxxx!!!! And if that's Christopher that hoe need to disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this post was everything & more all I can say is Damn jay put it dowwwwnnn but I'm happy they back together

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL THAT SEX WAS DAM HE GOT IT IN..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuh nuh chrissy needs to leave Jay alone now. She a damn Hoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. put a candle on my back and blow it , lmfao omg this post was sexy as hell .. the sex was awesome and them making pancakes after sex is hilarious , lls .. great post.. lls and who the hell texting Jay phone nshit ? hoes betta fall back like Cadillacs.

    ReplyDelete