Monday, March 12, 2012

Sprung

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love " Had some good ole make up sex. Bey couldn't handle the dzinick of Pop pop. They went to make pancakes ass crack naked after they had sex. Jays phone rang, and he asked Bey to get it...




*Jay phone rings* 


Jay: Hey , can you get my phone while I make these pancakes ? 
Bey: Okay.. *bey goes to get his phones, read the text message*

*Bey comes back and hands him his phone*


Bey: Here!
Jay: *reads the message* Ohh shit ! Don't be mad! 
Bey: I'm not mad. Just fix it! 
Jay: How am I suppose to fix it ?
Bey: Easy! Let me see your phone! I'll show you. 
Jay: What you gone do ?
Bey: I'll show you as soon as you hand me your phone.
Jay: *hands her his phone* Here.
Bey: *reads the text that she's sending out loud* "I'm taken by the BEST and MOST beautiful Woman in the WORLD".-
Jay: Bey what-
Bey: Jay shut up..."She got me whipped as hell. This dick belongs Beyonce Knowles-Carter So back the fuck back. Love Baby Thug" *to Jay* See simple *smiles big*
Jay: *shakes his head* *chuckles* You are a mess. Why are you telling lies?
Bey: Lies ? HA! Which part was a lie ?
Jay: Me being whipped!
Bey: Oh so you're not whipped ?
Jay: No ma'am I am not!
Bey: *strokes his nuts* You're not what ?
Jay: Ight. I am.
Bey: *presses her body against his* You're what baby ?
Jay: You really gone make me say it?
Bey: If you ever wanna touch me again I wanna hear it.
Jay: You always play the pussy card..
Bey: Sure do...I can't hear you Shawn Corey whipped ass Carter.
Jay: *whisper* I'm whipped!
Bey: Huh? What? I didn't hear what you said.
Jay: I am whipped. Happy ?
Bey: You have to say "I Shawn Corey Carter am whipped by Beyonce Giselle Knowles"
Jay: See now you're pushing it..
Bey: *shrugs* Hmmp! Fine. No ass for you buddy! *turns away*
Jay: *stops her* Ight. I Shawn Corey Carter am whipped
Bey: By ?
Jay: *sighs* By Beyonce Giselle Knowles!
Bey: *giggles* I thought so!
Jay: Shut up!
Bey: Oop! Who you talking to whippedness ?
Jay: Yo sprung ass!
Bey: TUH! Beyonce thuggin Knowles is NEVER sprung!
Jay: When will the lies stop ?
Bey: The lies never started.
Jay: Look me in my eyes and tell me that you aren't sprung.
Bey: UH, let me think about it....hmm NO!
Jay: You better get used to those fingers then.
Bey: Why you playing ?
Jay: I'm not playing.
Bey: Why would you wanna torture me like that ?
Jay: Tell me you're sprung.
Bey: I'm not saying that. I don't tell lies.
Jay: Cool wit me. No dick for you *pulls away*
Bey: *stops him* Okay okay okaaaaay! What do you want me to say ?
Jay: You gotta say "I Beyonce Whipped Ass Knowles-Carter is sprung off of Daddy Big Dick Shawn Corey Carter"
Bey: *serious face* Jay ?
Jay: *smacks her ass* Say it lil mama!
Bey: *rolls her eyes and sighs* Fine! I Beyonce Whipped Ass Knowles-Carter is sprung off of Daddy Big Dick Shawn Corey Carter!
Jay: *chuckles* That what I thought!
Bey: Shut upp punk!
Jay: Mhm! Gimme a kiss!
Bey: Nope.
Jay: Girl you better give me them lips.*smacks her ass* NOW!
Bey: You gone get enough of smacking my butt like that.
Jay: What you gone do ?
Bey: ....nothing but like it.
Jay: Exactly! Now like I said..Give daddy them lips.
Bey: *kisses him*
Jay: *tongues her down* *grabs her ass with both hands*
Bey: *breaks the kiss* Stop before you get something started.
Jay: That's the plan. *tongues her down, picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist with breaking the kiss and carries her to the couch*
Bey: *breaks the kiss* Jay no. I'm exhausted!
Jay: *lays her down and gets on top*Bey? Why you playing ?
Bey: Pop pop come on. Get up please..
Jay: Fineee! *gets up* 
Bey: Thank you! Can you get me my pancakes?
Jay: Why I gotta make you pancakes ?
Bey: Because if you don't then you can *looks down at her cooch* kiss this kitty kat goodbye! *serious face* Now go get me my pancakes sucka!
Jay: You ain't right! *walks in the kitchen*
Bey: Mhmm. I know. Get them flapjacks flippin!
Jay: *from the kitchen* How many pancakes do you want you baby ?
Bey: Ummm. Three.
Jay: Bey, you are not going to eat three whole pancakes-wait never mind. Your greedy ass will.
Bey: Shut up! Add some bacon and eggs to that plate while you're at it.
Jay: You gone get eat these pancakes and deal wit it.
Bey: I know I better have a plate with pancakes, bacon and eggs on it. 
Jay: Welp, you just gone be upset!
Bey: Don't you try me boy!
Jay: My name is DADDY! NOT BOY!
Bey: BOY! Make my damn pancakes, bacon and eggs!
Jay: You gotta say "Daddy can you make me pancakes bacon and eggs pretty please with a cherry on the top"
Bey: NO! *giggles*
Jay: Looks like your greedy ass is going to be hungry then..
Bey: Daddy can you make me pancakes bacon and eggs pretty please with a cherry on the top ?
Jay: Of couuuurse baby boo!

*Bey and Jay eat the pancakes, bacon and eggs(even thought its evening time) butt hole ass crack naked. They watch TV as they eat. Jay goes to the bathroom. Someone was at Bey's door; she she hurries to grab her robe and answer the door*

Bey: Who is it ?
Ty: Bitch the Queen the of Sheba, opens this damn door!
Bey: *opens the door* Hey Ty and Angie!
Angie: *walks in* What the hell you been doing? We've been calling your ass all day.
Bey: Uhh-
Ty: *lifts up Jay* Umm You busy Beyonce whore Knowles ?
Angie: *gasps* You got Justin white ass in the back ? Ooo you little hussy.
Bey: No-
Jay: *walks in naked still* Bey-
Ty: *screams* Laaaaaaaaaaawd Jesuuuuuuuussss! 
Jay: *covers his nuts* Ohhh shit!!!! *walks out*
Angie: Oh hell to fucking NO!!!!
Ty: I am scared fa LIFE!!! 
Angie: *shakes her head* You got explaining to lil hood rat!
Ty: Ch....What's to explain? You saw that monstah dick. Self explanatory.
Angie: RIGHT! Her ass couldn't get enough!
Bey: We-
Ty: Suckin and fuckin ?
Angie: Mhmm! Her ass is naked underneath that damn robe. 
Bey: Would you guys cut it out ? 
Ty: *rolls eyes* Bitch you better the peppermint tea!
Angie: Right now.

*They sit on the couch*

Ty: Wait! Y'all wasn't fuckin on this damn I have my precious ass on?
Angie: That's just straight up nasty.
Bey: No. We were in my bed nosy asses! 
Ty: Bush beatin before I clock yo tea.
Bey: OKAY! Jesus...When I came home early; he was standing at my front door-
Angie: No bitch the back door. You only have one door. *rolls eyes* Slow ass.
Ty: Angie shut the hell up. Let Bey's slow ass spill this tea.
Angie: What? It's not my fault she's slow!
Ty: I know-
Bey: Do y'all wanna know what happen or what ?
Ty & Angie: YES!
Bey: OKAYY! He was standing at my door with flowers, he said he wanted to talk at first I was going to say no but then I smelled him and he smelled so damn good.
Jay: *yelling from her room* I ALWAYS SMELL GOOD.
Bey: JAY SHUT YOUR EASE DROPPING ASS UP! AND CHANGE MY SHEETS WHILE YOU'RE IN THERE. 
Jay: I AIN'T CHANGING SHIT!
Bey: KITTY KAT!
Jay: THAT AIN'T RIGHT!
Bey: UHH UHNN! JUST CHANGE MY SHEETS!
Jay: WHAT EVER YOU SAY YOUR MAJESTY!
Bey: THANK YOU POP POP!
Jay: YEAH YEAAAAH!
Bey: *giggles* Any way. Back to what I saying-
Ty: Angie are you just as confused as I am.
Angie: NO! Power of the puss! That's right BB! *they high 5*
Bey: Long story short. We both apologized, had another heart to heart. Then he-
Ty: Put the dick down ?
Angie: Put you in sex coma!
Bey: *giggles and blushes* Yes!
Ty: You gone tell the parental's ?
Angie: Ch....Matt will kill you and Jay.
Bey: Actually my parents and Jay already talked.
Ty: Angie? Is the world coming to an end ? Matthew and Jay in the same room and Jay isn't dead.
Angie: I'm sayinggg thoooo!
Bey: Well maybe my dad and Jay can finally get along. 


*Ty, Angie, and Bey talk for 20 minutes. They leave*

Bey: You can come out now Pop pop.
Jay: *comes out* Bout time!
Bey: Hush! *giggles*

*They sit on the couch and watch TV*

Bey: You could stayed naked ya know.
Jay: Why ? You gone give me some ?
Bey: NOPE!
Jay: You ain't right Bey.
Bey: I know...Did you change my sheets ?
Jay: Yeaaaaah.
Bey: Thank you baby! *kisses him*
Jay: I know. I'm the best! 
Bey: Chh. You ight!
Jay: That's not what you said earlier.
Bey: *blushes and looks away* 
Jay: Tell me I'm the best.
Bey: You're the best Pop pop.
Jay: Ohh whyyyy thank youuu baby!


*They continue to talk and watch TV, cuddled up on the couch. They eventually fall asleep. They get waken up by someone knocking on the door*

Jay: Who is knocking on ya door at 9:00?
Bey: That's a good question. Let's see.

*They BOTH walk to the door*

Bey: Who is it ?
Person: It's Justin. Can we talk Bey ?
Bey: *looks at Jay*
Jay: What you looking at me for ? Open the the door so y'all can talk. 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Just open the door.
Bey: *opens the door* Hello.
Justin: Ohh Bey I didn't know you had company..
Bey: Awkward moment-
Jay: *grabs her face and tongues her down* I'll be in you're finished. *looks Justin up and down*
Bey: Okay.





TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED





1 comment: