Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crazy And Dangerously In Love!

*Jay got up and left. Chrissy called after him, but he ignored her and kept walking. He got in the car and drove back home. He got there 15 minutes later. Bey was walking in the living room with her last piece of luggage, when they heard the door knob turn.*

Jay: What are you still doing here?
Bey: I was just leaving...
Jay: Good..hurry up. Leave the keys on the table before you hit the front door!
Matthew: So you wanna hit on my baby girl *punch*
Jay: *falls back* *trys to stand but he's dazed* 
Mama Tina: Matt ! Stop NOW! 
Bey: Dad ! Don't please! 
Matthew: You ain't gone hit me are you ?
Jay: So you told ya parents huh?*stands up* 
Bey: Jay-
Matthew: Damn right she did! 
Jay: Beyoncé? Did you tell em everything ?
Matthew: Yeah! She-
Jay: BEYONCÉ! Did YOU tell everyTHING?
Bey: Shawn! Don't do it!
Jay: Don't do what ? Tell the truth? 
Bey: Stop! This is between you and I ! 
Jay: You and I ? Now it's you and I ?
Mama Tina: Bey baby what's going on ?
Bey: Mama. It's between me and Jay..
Jay:  Bey *looks at Bey* Did you tell your wonderful parents that you were pregnant by your ex boyfriend Tony and got an abortion ? 
Bey: Jay, what the hell ?
Mama Tina: ABORTION ? BEYONCE ?? This BETTER be got damn lie!!!
Matthew: You were pregnant? By him? Got an abortion? GOOD!
Jay: What the fuck you mean good ? 
Matthew: You heard me! She doesn't need to have a kid by you. 
Mama Tina: Beyonce Giselle Knowles!! You better flap that tongue before I yank it OUT!
Bey: Mama. Jay is lying! He-
Jay: Oh I'm lying ? That ain't what Chrissy just told me!
Bey: Chrissy ? You went to see Chrissy ?
Jay: Damn right I did! Problem ?
Bey: Yes I have a problem. What the hell were you doing with Chrissy??
Jay: Something you haven't been doing!
Mama Tina: Beyonce what the hell is going on ?
Bey: MAMA! HOLD-
Mama Tina: *snatches her up* Chile I slap fire from! You better calm yo ass DOWN!
Jay: *chuckles* 
Mama Tina: What the the hell are you laughing at ? You're next lil nigga for hitting my daughter! I should beat your teeth straight!
Jay: *stops laughing* I didn't hit her. *to Bey* You told them that I hit you.
Mama Tina: Then why does she have bruises everywhere ?
Bey: I-
Mama Tina: Beyonce ain't no body talking to you....Jay?
Jay: I did not hit. Her clumsy ass tripped her over the damn rug and fell....All I did was grabbed her arm!
Matthew: As much as I wanna break ya neck. Im not going to jail for murder-
Mama Tina: Beyonce!? You got an abortion ?
Bey: Ma-
Mama Tina: Yes OR NO ?
Bey: Mama-
Matthew: Girl you better answer your mother before you're picking up all 32 of your teeth off of the floor..
Mama Tina: Did you or did you not get an abortion ?
Bey: *hesitant* Yes.
Mama Tina: Why the hell would you do that? What is wrong is with you ? What is going on between you two ?
Bey: Noth-
Jay: She's sleeping around!
Bey: Jay shut up! Stop lying! I'm not sleeping around!! That's YOU! I stayed faithful in this bipolar ass relationship that no longer exists!
Jay: Lying? Ain't no one gotta lie-
Bey: If I did cheat on you it would because you cheated on me!
Jay: So you ain't cheat me with Tony ?
Bey: NO! Why do you keep bringing him up ? We are just FRIENDS-
Jay: Friends my ass! Chrissy-
Bey: Who is Chrissy? What does she have to do with this ? Nothing!
Jay: She's the one who told me-
Bey: And you're dumb ass would believe her! Can't you see what she's doing here? She's the same bit-the same person that broke us up in the first place. 
Jay: Why would she lie about you sleeping with her man..
Bey: I swear you're dumber than you look! BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU! She only got with Tony to start drama! Tony already told me..You really think he wouldn't tell me.
Jay: So you're telling me that you ain't fu-sleep with Tony ?
Bey: For the BILLIONTH time! NOOO!!
Jay: Chrissy said that Tony got someone pregnant she made him make her get rid of it.
Bey: Ohh so you just figured it was me huh? Chrissy is the biggest liar. I can't believe you're believing this shit.
Jay: So the baby was mine?
Bey: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!...Wait! What were you doing at Chrissy's house ?
Jay: None on your damn business. You ain't my girlfriend!
Bey: You're right. I'm not. On that note. I'm leaving..
Jay: About time..
Mama Tina: This is Jerry Springer Shit.
Matthew: Maury!
Bey: Yeaaahhh yeah, Dad can you help me put this stuff in my car?
Matthew: Yeahh.


*Bey doesn't get all of her stuff. She only 3 suit cases. They load them in her car.*

Bey: Here's your key.
Jay: *takes the key* Mhmm.
Bey: I'll be back to the get rest of my stuff day after tomorrow or something.
Jay: The faster the better..
Bey: Jay...you know what..never mind. Have a nice a life Shawn. 
Jay: Without you I will.


*Bey left and walked out to her car*


Mama Tina: Uuhh uhn! Where you going ?
Bey: To Kelly's.

Mama Tina: No! I don't think so. Meet me at the house.
Bey: Mama-
Mama Tina: Don't mama me! I will smack you into tomorrow.
Bey: I-
Mama Tina: Beyonce you're trying me right now lil girl!
Bey: I'm not even little. You-
Mama Tina: Chileeeee you ain't too old get yo ass whooped!
Bey: *silence*
Mama Tina: NOW! Like I said. Meet me at the house. We gone talk about this.
Bey: Alright.
Mama Tina: WHAT ?
Bey: Yes mama!
Mama Tina: Mhmm! That's what I thought.

(Bey) 
I could kill Jay. I can't believe he just blurted that out like that. Now I have to hear my parents mouths. I don't have time for this shit. She's about ask a million and one questions. I know we're close but damn I didn't wanna tell her this. She is going probably do some creole vudoo on me. My dad seems to be happy about but I know that he a little bit upset. But this is my life and I have to live for me and not for anyone else.I guess I have to make decisions that I can live with. Even thought I'm starting to regret this whole thing. I can't believe thinks that he wasn't the father. Why the hell would he believe Christopher. The bitch just wants him. Well she got what she wanted...He is so damn stupid..I guess we're BOTH stupid. We BOTH did stupid things. I was going to tell him what I've been to tell hiim, but since we're broken up; it doesn't matter. Love makes you do stupid things. I'm crazy in love. I'm dangerously in love...I got in my car and followed my parents back to their house. I got there, and I got out of my car and follow my parents in the house. Solo, Daniel and Julez were sitting on the couch watching TV.

Solo: Oh my gosh! Thu thu are you okay ? Mama said something was wrong with you.
Bey: Yeah Solo I'm fine.
Solo: What hell-I mean heck is what happen to your arms ? Did Jay big lip, big nose, big head ass do this to you ? I will beat him back to December 4th 1969. 
Bey: You-
Mama Tina: Solange Knowles! Take yourself, your husband and my grandson up those stairs. 
Solo: But I wanna-
Daniel: Come on babe. Your mom looks serious. You better bring yaself before you're 10 feet under.
Solo: Don't you mean 6 feet under ?
Matthew: Solange if you wanna be in as much as Beyonce is in; I suggest you guys go upstairs.
Solo: Thu , you're in trouble ? Why ? What did you do ? WAIT ? Ain't you grown ? You still getting whoopings ?
Mama Tina: SOLANGE TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS!
Daniel: *trys not to laugh*
Mama Tina: Daniel! Don't do it. Not today!
Daniel: Yes ma'am. Come on Solange. 

(Solange)
Oooooo! What the hell did my Thu Thu do? I know she must have done something TERRIBLE! I haven't saw my mama this mad at her since she got the dog shit slapped out of her in the record. Man that was funny as shit! That's what he bad ass gets. I wanna know she did to get my mama this mad. It had to be something crazay. Bey never gets in trouble with her scary ass. She is a little puss. She done get with JayZ, he calls her "Baby thug" now she thinks she is a gangsta. Getting in trouble. You know what let me take my ass upstairs before Celest-I mean my mama slaps me like she did Beyonce. She is looking at like she's about to murder me. Ooo look at her eyebrows. That's where Bey gets it from. She's gone feed me that creole vudoo stew. I ran up the stairs like hell was chasing me. 

Mama Tina: *to Bey* Sit *points to the couch*
Bey: *sits*
Mama Tina: Now, What is going on ? And don't you dare lie to me. 
Bey: You want the short story or the long story ?
Matthew: The truth!
Bey: Alright well *tells them about Jay cheating, the fight, Tony, the abortion, her bruises*
Mama Tina: Beyonce I don't even know what to say to you right now. How could you do something like that ? Don't you know that was God's gift. That baby didn't ask to be here. You had unprotected sex and made that baby-
Bey: That's what Jay said.
Matthew: I HATE to say this, but Beyonce Jay was...right. I know that I'm not to fond of him but your reasons for getting of the baby were just stupid-
Mama Tina: Not to mention it does make it seem like the baby wasn't Jays...I wanna slap the shit out of you for not keeping my granbaby...you're lucky that I know the Lord. 
Bey: I know that it was stupid, selfish, and I'm starting to regret it..
Mama Tina: Damn right it stupid and selfish. You should regret it-You know what I can't even look at you right now *gets up and goes to her room*
Bey: I'm sorry mama!
Mama Tina: Save it Beyonce!
Matthew: Look Bey, your mom is just very disappointed in you and me as well but we're only upset out of love. If that makes sense. This the very reason why I didn't want you get involved with him in the first place-
Bey: Dad pleasse. I have enough to worry about already..
Matthew: You're right...When do you leave to shoot "Dreamgirls" ?
Bey: In next 3 days..
Matthew: Well at least that will keep your mind off of you know what and you know what..
Bey: I hope so..
Matthew: Welp. I'mma go check on ya mama. Make y'all girls didn't her blood pressure.
Bey: Ohh goodness. Well I'mma get outta here. Tell everyone I said bye and that I love them. 
Matthew: Oh, where are you going. You can just stay here.
Bey: Uhh, I think mama is going really knock me into tomorrow the next time she looks at me. Imma go to a hotel.
Matthew: You sure baby girl ?
Bey: Oh I'm positive! *giggles*
Matthew: Okay. Well I'll see you later. Be careful. I love you.
Bey: Love you too *they hug* See ya.
Matthew: See ya.


*Bey left. Check into a hotel. Showered, order room service, laid down and thought about everything that just happen. The next day she had to run a few errands; she brought shorty along with her. When she got back around 3pm Jay was sitting on couch*


Bey: Shawn? What the hell!?




TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!!!







3 comments: