Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reasonable Doubt

Before we get to the next episode. I gotta say that I messed up the time. With the BET Awards, and the recording of B'Day album Buuuuuut it's just a blog. So I'mma do it the way I want to. HEHE, 






Previously on " Jayonce Journey Of Love " Bey told that Jay she was pregnant. He didn't believe her at first, then she had "Sickness of morning" as Jay would say. They talked about becoming parents and marriage and all that yummy stuff. They brought both families together for a family dinner and they told everyone that they we're expecting. Everyone said their congrats and they cracked jokes. Matthew. Of course had to KILL the precious moment.




They all congratulate Bey. Crack jokes on how the baby will look. 5 minutes later. Matthew and Jay comes back*


(Bey)
Why does Jay have that look on his face.


Jay: *sits next to her and whisper in her ear* You ready. Baby daddy, needs to relieve some stress on that puss!

Bey: *whispers* What's wrong baby? What did my dad say?
Jay: *whispers* We can talk about it when we get back home.

Bey: *whispers* Okay. Well, can you just a smile a on your face?
Jay: *whisper* Only if you give me some pussy tonight. 
Bey: *giggles* *whispers* I'll think about it. 
Mama Gloria: Beyonce and Shawn ?
Bey & Jay: Huh?
Mama Gloria: Have you thought about baby name ?
Solo: Oooo! I gotta name!!
Ty: Bring on the ratchetness!
Angie: Right. Solange is so ghetto.
Bey: What name did you come up with already ?
Solo: Okay! Your name and Jay's name together! Jayonce! Girl or boy!
Kelly: You need to go to bed! She is NOT naming my niece or nephew no damn Jayonce.
Angie: Girl!! You ARE NOT the aunty. MOVE ON !
Bey: Solange! I refuse to name my child "Jayonce"
Ty: Right! That's some Hotmess.com. Not her for it.
Michelle: How about Joseph. That's in the bible. 
Ty: Or Lordt! Here you go!
Mama Tina: How about "Destiny" ?
Solo: How about EW! Who would name their child "Destiny" ? That's just UGLY!


*Kelly, Michelle and Bey give her the death stare*


Solo: OHH! My bad! 
Angie: Who would name their child "Julez" ?
Solo: You know what!
Annie: How about "Brooklyn" ?
Jay: Heeeey! I like that! *chuckles*

Bey: Jay, I am NOT naming my baby no damn "Brooklyn" ! Might as well name the baby Mississippi Jr. Not happening.
Solo: Ooooo! I gotta another name ! "Beyshawn Corselle Knowles-Carter"!
Matthew: Solange! Don't talk anymore until we leave!
Ty: You might as well name the baby "Ghetto as hell"
Matthew: Aren't suppose to preform the BET Awards Bey ?
Bey: Yeah. I mean I still can.

Jay: Says who ?
Ty: Oop!
Angie: *whispers* Jay gots that ass in check!
Kelly: *whispers* He gets in her ass to and gether.
Michelle: Amen!!
Bey: Says ME! I'm pregnant Jay. Not cripple or handy cap!
Jay: You talking out the side of ya neck..
Bey: Yeahh yeaahh. 
Jay: We gone talk when we get home. *licks his lips*
Mama Tina: "talking" is the reason why she's pregnant now. *laughs*
Bey: Puhlease don't start this conversation *giggles*




*They continue to talk about baby names and everything to that affect. Bey and Jay go back to Jay's house. They're getting ready for bed.*


Bey: Jay ?
Jay: Yeah ?
Bey: What did my dad say ?
Jay: *lays down* Ahhh, Bey I don't wanna talk about that.
Bey: Jay, you said that you would tell me what he said when we got home.
Jay: I said that?
Bey: Yes, You did. Now tell me.
Jay: Babe I-
Bey: Just tell me. Stop procrastinating!
Jay: Don't worry about it. It's not that serious. 
Bey: Babe. Just tell me.
Jay: Bey, I said not to worry about it.
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Beyonce ?
Bey: Fine..I'mma go take a shower. *goes to the shower*


(Flashback)


Matthew: You know that you're not the father of Beyonce's baby right ?
Jay: *confused and upset* Excuse me ? 

Matthew: You honestly think that you're the baby ?
Jay: What the hell! Why wouldn't I be ?
Matthew: Did you forget about Bey and Justin's "fling" whatever you kids call it these days.
Jay: Who do you think you are ? What type of father are you ? You just called your OWN daughter a hoe. You ain't gotta like me. Beyonce's opinion about me is the ONLY one that matter. I'm the father of that baby. You can choose to accept it or choose to be in your unborn grandchild's life. I have a say in who MY CHILD is around. *shakes his head* You still ain't shit. *walks away* 


(Reality)


(Jay)
I can't believe her dad would say something like that..He always finds away to take the happiness out of everything. I swear I'mma end up fighting this nigga one day..I mean yeah her and Justin had sex but.......Nah that's my baby growing side of her. I laid back on the bed going back and forth with this doubt. For some reason what Matthew said got to me...It made a little bit of sense..Bey came out of the shower 15 minutes later. 




Bey: *lays on top* Jay, you okay babe ?
Jay: Yeah, I'm good. Why you ask that ?
Bey: I don't know. It just looks like something is borthering you. 
Jay: Nahh, I'm cool.
Bey: Are you sure ?
Jay: Yeah I'm sure. 
Bey: Are you positive that you're sure ?
Jay: Beyonce ?
Bey: Okay okay okaaay.
Jay: Thank you. Can you get up. I need to take a shower.
Bey: *gets up* Why didn't just a shower with me ?
Jay: I didn't feel like taking a shower at that very moment, *walks in bathroom*


(Bey) 
What the heck is wrong with him? I know my dad said something that made him upset. One minutes he's happy about the baby and then the next minutes he's being distant from me. I wanna call my dad and ask him what he said but I know that that would piss Jay off. I just wanna know he said..


*Jay came out of the shower 15 minutes later. Bey was sitting up watching TV. Jay got in the bed and laid his head on Bey's lap and she rubbed his big ole head*


Bey: Babe, what time is the doctor coming tomorrow ?
Jay: Ummm. I think she said 1:00.
Bey: She ?
Jay: That's what I said. What ? You want a male doctor ? I'm not about to have some man looking between ya legs and touching you..
Bey: *giggles* Maybe-
Jay: Maybe what ?
Bey: *giggles* Nothing. Never mind.
Jay: Just what I thought.
Bey: Jay...
Jay: Bey, don't ask me again.
Bey: I was gonna ask you for a kiss. Rudeness.
Jay: Ohh. Gimme me kiss. 
Bey: Uht! No! I don't even wanna kiss you now. Too late.
Jay: *sits up and tongues her down* Now turn the TV off. Big daddy is exhausted.
Bey: *turns the TV off* You are not my big daddy. Baby daddy ? Yes. Big daddy ? No!
Jay: HA! I'm both.
Bey: *giggles* You're really not. 
Jay: *grabs and puts in his shorts* Oh I'm not ?
Bey: *silence*
Jay: Huh ? Cat gotcha tongue ? *chuckles* This dick gone have ya tongue. Keep talking shit.
Bey: Shut up *laughs* *takes her hand out*
Jay: Yeahh yeaah. Lay on big daddy's chest so I can go to sleep. We gotta big day ahead of tomorrow.
Bey: *lays her big ole coconut head on Jay's hairless chest* I love you Pop pop.
Jay: I love you more Mama. *touches her belly* I love you too lil man.
Bey: *sighs* Jay, the baby is a girl! Not a bucket head biscuit head boy. *giggles*
Jay: Aye! Don't call " Shawn Corey Carter Jr" a bucket head. 
Bey: If we do have a baby boy. It won't be a Jr.
Jay: And why not ?
Bey: Because Jay that's sooo...
Jay: Sooo what ?
Bey: Sooo..uhh I don't know. Original!!
Jay: Bey, you gone let my son by a Jr.
Bey: Mhmm. But the baby is a girl.




*They talked to each other about everything under the sun until they both fell asleep. The next day Jay made them breakfast, they ate. The doctor came over, shorty after 1pm. She sets up everything, Bey lays on the bed*



Dr Brown: Okay, this may or may not be cold. *places that jelly shit on her belly*
Bey: Awww! Jay you see our little nugget!
Jay: If you mean our lil man, then yes I do! That's a real life baby in your belly babe.
Bey: How about we call the baby little nugget until we find out what we're having.
Jay: Doc, when we will be able to tell the sex of the baby ?
Dr Brown: Well lets see *does some Doctor shit* She's about 2 months along, So by early November you will be able see what you're "nugget" is. *giggles*
Bey: Awww, I can't WAIT. I bet it's a girl.
Jay: I KNOW it's a boy. 
Dr Brown: Weeeeeell. What ever your little nugget is. Your due date is March 3rd. Here's you list of doe's and don't's. And you're prenatal vitamins.
Bey: Thank you. *smiles*
Dr Brown: Make sure that you keep your stress levels low to prevent from miscarrying..Husband ?
Jay: Told you Bey. *to Doc* Yes ?
Dr Brown: Make sure you help keep her stress down.
Jay: I can do that...Um we can still have sex right ?
Bey: Jay ?
Jay: What ? You got pregnant somehow right ?
Dr Brown: *laughs* Yes, you can still engage in sexual activity until she gets too big. Don't want to crush little nugget.
Jay: I gotta question. Is there something that I should know about pregnant women ?
Dr Brown: Um, when she has cravings. You better get her what she wants. Don't tell her what she can or can't eat. Don't touch her food. Crazy mood swings. Emotional. Tell her you love her and she's beautiful..Some women don't like to be touched..Sexually.

Jay: That's a lot to remember. *chuckles*
Bey: In other words just do what I say and ask!
Dr Brown: *laughs* Exactly! Other than that. You guys are go to go.
Bey & Jay: Thank you!!
Dr Brown: You're welcome! Take it easy!


*Dr Brown packs her Doctor shit and leaves*


Jay: I can't wait until we get to really find out what the little nugget is !
Bey: Me tooo!! November can't come fast enough!
Jay: I wanna paint the baby's nursery and everything! 
Bey: Sounds good, buuuuut are we going to paint or are we going to paint our selves. Because you know I love to paint.
Jay: But babe, you can't paint! *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles* Hater!
Jay: Ch! I don't on garbage! *laughs* 
Bey: *laughs* You know what! That's you're not getting any! *goes to the bathroom*
Jay: *follows her* Nah baby. I was just playing baby!
Bey: *giggles* I bet you were! *locks the door*
Jay: *trys to open the door* So you just lock me out!?
Bey: Mhmm! Now, go away punk! *giggles*
Jay: Bey, are you going to studio tomorrow ?
Bey: Yeah why ?

Jay: I was just asking because I'm going too.
Bey: Okay well we can together I guess. 




(Next Day)
*Bey, Solo, Angie, and Sean Garret are in Studio 5. Jay, Kanye, TyTy are in Studio 8*



(In Bey's studio)
*Upgrade U playing in the background*


Bey: *bobbing her head* I'mma tryna name all of the stuff that she's gonna bring.
SG: Build up your account!
Bey: Hmmm.
SG: I compliment the DEAL!
Angie: Ohhhhh! *laughs*
Bey: What is it called when you're on a plane and you're in the back they put in the to the front *laughs* 
Solo: Slowonce at its finest!
Angie: You will let Slowonce be great!
Solo: I will NOT!
Bey: Anywhoo! Let me record this! 


*Bey records "Upgrade U and then she starts recording "Kitty Kat and Jay walks in but doesn't say anything*


Bey: Diamonds on neckless, diamonds on my records, since 16 years old coming down riding neckless, why would you neglect this, you is just a hot mess. You can call Tyrone you ain't got to lie Craig.*stops recording* You like it ? *smiles*
Jay: Yeaaaaaaaaah!


(Jay) 
Damn, she is sexy as fuck right now. 


Jay: Bey, come with me for a second *grabs her hand*
Bey: Where are we going ? I wanna finish this record.
Jay: Okay. I just wanna talk to for you 5/10 minutes.
Angie: Ohhh you wanna talk or fuck her brains for 5 to 10 minutes!
Bey: Would you hush ?
Solo: Bey don't act like you don't know what Jay wants to "talk" about.
Angie: Rightttt!!! With her pregnant ass!!! *laughs*
Jay: You coming Bey ?
Bey: I'll be right guys!
Angie: Lies! 


*They walk out and walk into Jay's studio*


Jay: Aye, can y'all excuse yaselves for a minute ?
Kanye: Ayeee! Jay you better get that studio sex poppin!
TyTy: *laughs* Yeaaah, handle that!
Bey: HA-HA! Get out short shit and black ass!
Jay: *laughs* Get the fuck out already! Pussyless ass niggas!


*Kanye and TyTy walk out laughing*


Bey: Goodness! Now, what did you wanna talk about?
Jay: *sits in chair against the keyboard with all off the buttons and shit and pulls her closes to him* Who said that I wanted to talk ?
Bey: *giggles* Then what do you want ?
Jay: Ohh you know damn well what I want. *sits her on his lap and her neck* You gone give daddy what he wants? *licks her neck* Huh ? 
Bey: Jay..mmm. Can we-
Jay: Shhh. Let me get this quickie. *sucks her neck*
Bey: mmmm. Jaaay. Noooo.
Jay: Hush. *unbuttons her pants* Take of daddy!  *rubs her cooch* 
Bey: Jaaaay nooooo. Doooon't!
Jay: Shut up girl. *takes her pants off* *finger her*
Bey: MMMM. Seee what you...dooo to meee.
Jay: Yump. Now go lock the door. Hurry up *smacks her ass*
Bey: *hurries and locks the door* 
Jay: *pulls out his swipe* Bring ya ass over here!
Bey: How you want it ?
Jay: I wanna put it ya gut! *puts Bey on his lap and slides the swipe inside*
Bey: *gasps* Ahhhh. Jay.
Jay: *thrust at a medium pace* Lean on daddy! mmm
Bey: *leans on Jay* mmm Jaaaaay!!
Jay: *thrust faster* oooo fuuuck. 
Bey: *screams*
Jay: Shut the fuck up! You tryna get us caught up!
Bey: Ughhh!!! Sorryyyy bbaaaabyyy! mmmm!
Jay: *squeezes her ass* Work this pussy baby !
Bey: *holds his shoulders and bounces up and down* MMM MMMM MHMMMM!!
Jay: *leans back* Yeaaahhh mmmm shit. Ride this dick!
Bey: Ahhh ahhhh shiiiiiiiittt!! 
Jay: *holds her waist* MMM fuuck girl! Just like that baby!
Bey: *strokes him* Mmmm. daddyyyy. Ahhh, *bites her bottom*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Speed it up!


*10 minutes later, Bey came. Jay is about to bust a nut*


Jay: Fuck fuck fuck! Shit! *grabs her waist and punishes the puss*
Bey: Owww owwww mmm *moans* Jayyyy!
Jay: *grunts almost there! *moans* Shiiiiiiit!!!
Bey: No moooore. No mooooore daaddyyyy. 
Jay: Shut up! Fuck! *grunts* You too fuckin loud! ooooooh fuuuuck!
Bey: *moans* uhhh uhhh huhhuhhhuhfndasnnusduda!! I can't anymooooorrreeee!
Jay: *nuts* Ahhhhhh! *grunts* Ohhh shit! 
Bey: You always hurt me!
Jay: That's because you be screaming! And my dick is too big for ya tight ass pussyy!
Bey: Are you happy now ? I need to get back to work. Minute man!
Jay: I just needed to release myself. You're the one that can't hang! Shut that shit up! *pulls pants up*
Bey: *puts her pants back on, she don't wear draws* Yeah yeaaaahhh! I gotta go! *kisses him*
Jay: Ight, when finish the next track, come back in here. I wanna put you on this song.
Bey: Mm! Are you gone pay me?
Jay: I'mma pay you with this DICK! *does BEAT IT UP dance* *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* Bye boy! *walks out*




(Bey's Studio)
Bey: I'm baaaack! Was I missed ?
Angie: Bitch no!
Solo: Hell NO!
Angie: Why you standing like that *0_o*
Solo: CH,.....Poppa Jay did that!
Angie: Put down the diznick really quick!
Bey: *blushes* STOP! *giggles*


(Jay's Studio)
Kanye: EWW! Turn the fan on! It smells like pussy in here!
TyTy: Is there some air freshener in here ? Got damn!

Jay: Y'all trippin. That shit smell good!
Kanye: Nigga to who !? Not me!
TyTy: I gotta hand it you Jay. You got that girl whipped like a muh fucka!
Kanye: Her whipped ? What the fuck ? Look at this nigga! Over here smiling and shit! Over some pussy! Pussy whipped ass nigga!
Jay: Shiiiit! If y'all fuckin Bey, y'all would be whipped too.
TyTy: You in love and shit. Pussy ass nigga!
Kanye: Im sayin tho! Bucket head baby on the way and everything. *laughs*
Jay: Y'all ain't shit! Play the track Ye.
Kanye: *plays the track*


Track: Bey: "Ahhhh Jaaaaaayy!!! Right thereeee babyyyy!! Yessss!! mmmmm mmmm!!!" Jay: "Shiiiiiit. Ride daddy dick just like that.. Fuck! Yo pussy gooodd!" 


Jay: Fuck! Turn that off! How the fuck??
Kanye: *turns it off* *falls on the laughing* AHHHHH WHAT FUCK ??
TyTy: *ROTFL* Yo Jay you gone put that on the album!
Jay: HAAAAA! Y'all niggas aint funny!! That's why I gets the pussy, when, where, and HOW I want!
Kanye: Nigga! So did I! I'm Kanye fucking West! Bitches want the dick!
TyTy: Nigga you just whipped.






*Bey comes in 15 minutes to do "Beach Chair*


Bey: Are you happy Hov ? *comes out of the booth*
Kanye: You sound good Bey.
Bey: Umm thanks.
TyTy: Yeaaaah! You sound reaaaaally good!
Kanye: Hell yeah ! Hov is REALLY happy!
Jay: Alriiiiiiiiight! Shut up stupid fucks!
Bey: What are they talking about ?
Kanye: You wanna tell her TyTy? Or should I ?

Bey: Tell me what ? What's going on ?
Jay: Nothing Bey, don't worry about it.
TyTy: When y'all was in her fuckin. Jay recorded. And he let us hear it.















2 comments:

  1. Yes girl I love it. Ha that quickie in the studio. Bey's gonna get mad at him I knew I would be mad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew is just.......Smdh! HE FOUL AS HELL!!! Bey gone be PRESSED!!!!

    Great update!!!

    ReplyDelete