Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do You Believe Me ?

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Bey and Jay found out the Bey is preggers. They set up a dinner party with everyone. They spilled the preggers tea. They were all excited and happy. Then Matty Matt had to rain on Jay's Dad To Be parade. Matthew told Jay he wasn't the father of Bey's baby. Bey and Jay found her due date and when they'll be able to find out the sex of the baby. They went to the studio. Had them a little quickie, which got recorded. TyTy and Kanye heard by accident!!!




*Bey comes in 15 minutes to do "Beach Chair*


Bey: Are you happy Hov ? *comes out of the booth*
Kanye: You sound good Bey.
Bey: Umm thanks.
TyTy: Yeaaaah! You sound reaaaaally good!
Kanye: Hell yeah ! Hov is REALLY happy!
Jay: Alriiiiiiiiight! Shut up stupid fucks!
Bey: What are they talking about ?
Kanye: You wanna tell her TyTy? Or should I ?

Bey: Tell me what ? What's going on ?
Jay: Nothing Bey, don't worry about it.
TyTy: When y'all was in her fuckin. Jay recorded. And he let us hear it.

Jay: Shut the fuck up! Stop lying nigga!
Bey: JAAAAYYY!!
Jay: Beyonce! Don't listen to these two idiots!
Bey: Why would you do that ???
Jay: I didn't! Why would I let them listen us fuck-I mean have sex?

Kayne: *mocks Bey* Oooo Jayyy. Riiiighhtt baby!! *laughs*
Ty: *mocks Jay* Ohhhh fuck! Ride this dick!! *laughs*
Jay: Would y'all shut the fuck up???
Bey: *rolls eyes* I can't believe you!! *turns away*
Jay: *grabs her arm* Bey! Come on. They're lying!!
Bey: *snatches away* Move! *walks out* 
Jay: Shit! See what y'all started!? Fuck! 
Kanye: Aye! Don't go blaming us. You shouldn't have record  it.
TyTy: You shouldn't have told Ye to play it. 
Jay: Bey isn't gonna let me hear the end of it.
Kanye: That's a pregnant woman for ya.
Jay: Let me go talk to her.
TyTy: Alright pussy nigga.




*Jay leaves and go to talk to Bey, He went to Bey's studio*


Jay: Beyonce ?
Bey: Shawn.
Jay: Let me talk to you.
Bey: No thanks. I think we talked enough.
Jay: We didn't even talk.
Bey: Exactly. Now can you leave.
SG: Umm. Yeah, this isn't awkward! *leaves*
Solo: Uhh. Come on Angie. Let's give these two love birds a moment.
Angie: Nah. You can leave. I wanna see this. 
Jay: Angie ? Can you give us a moment?
Angie: *sighs* Fine. *stand up*
Bey: Sit back back down Solange and Angie. Y'all dont have to leave. *they sit*
Jay: Just give us 5 minutes! *they stand*
Bey: Sit! Bye Jay! *they sit*
Jay: Bey stop! Can y'all wait outside for a second? *they stand*
Bey: SIT! Y'all not leaving. Jay is! Now BYE! *they sit*
Jay: Beyonce-
Solo: NO! Either y'all want was to stay or go. Choose ye as they.
Bey: Sit down. 
Angie: Look ah here bitch. I'm not bout to keep standing just to sit back down.
Jay: Angie-
Angie: Jay just pull ya pants. Then she will forget the reason why she's mad.
Bey: *death stare*
Angie: My bad *she sits*
Jay: You know what! *grabs Bey and throws her over his shoulder* You gone talk me.
Bey: No I'm not. Put me down!! *hits him*
Solo: Uht uhn! Don't try to fight it now Bey.
Angie: Mhmmm. She's just going to give in tonight. Hornyonce!
Bey: The both of you can lick my left lip!
Jay: That's my job 


*Jay walks out into the hall and puts her against the wall; blocking her by putting both of his hands on the sides of her*


Bey: Move Jay! *trys to walks away*
Jay: *stops her* Would you just listen to?
Bey: I don't want to talk to you right now.
Jay: Stop being so damn stubborn and listen to me.
Bey: *rolls eyes* What ? 
Jay: You really think that I let them listen to us havin sex?
Bey: Well you recorded it.
Jay: No I didn't-
Bey: Oh I guess a ghost did it?
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Do you how embarrassed I am right now? I'm humiliated.  
Jay: I'm embarrassed too. Not just you.
Bey: No you're not. You're gonna go back in there and tell them how you "beat it up" and have a full blown conversation on how y'all toot it and boot it. Jay you-
Jay: Bey. I don't know how it got recorded. I swear babe.
Bey: So you're just gonna lie to me in face?
Jay: Beyonce, I'm not lying to youu. Have I ever lied to you before?
Bey: Don't ask me stupid questions.
Jay: Okay. Bad question. But I'm confused on the whole thing. When it came on I was just as you were. 
Bey: Yeah yeahhh. Save it for someone who's going to believe you.
Jay: Oh my God! Bey, I probably hit record when I was leaning back.

*Kanye steps in the hall*


Kanye: Aye Jay, we're waiting on you man.
Bey: *walks away*
Jay: *grabs her and puts her against the wall* Ight, give me a minute.
Kanye: Ight. *leaves*
Bey: Go ahead and let them listen to the rest of it. How could you do that ??
Jay: I didn't do it. I told him to play the track and it just came on. I'm telling that you I hit the button on accident. I'm telling you the truth.

Bey: Too bad I don't believe you. *looks away*
Jay: *grabs her chin and turn her face towards him* You really don't believe me? *bites his lips*
Bey: Don't do that! 
Jay: I'm not doing anything! *bites his lips* *gets emotionally dramatic*  Why would I let them listen to something  *places his hand over his heart* so special to my heart. *licks his lips*
Bey: Ohhhh stop being dramatic! *giggles*
Jay: *pulls her close* *looks in her eyes* Babe, I honestly didn't do that on purpose.
Bey: You promise ?
Jay: I promise! You believe me ?
Bey: I guess so!
Jay: You guess so ??
Bey: I believe you.

Jay: Good. Daddy wouldn't do that you.
Bey: Big daddy?
Jay: Don't you start!
Bey: *giggles* Alright alright. Give me a kiss so that I can get back to work.
Jay: *tongues her down and grabs her ass*
Kanye: *comes out* Awww shit! More sex. *laughs*
Bey: Kanye, shut your little black ass up! That's why your-
Jay: Ight baby thug. Let it go....Give me my kiss.
Bey:  *tongues him down, Jay holds her ass*
Jay: You made forget where I was for a second! *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles, blushes* Oh stop it. Get back to work.
Jay: Ight baby. When we leave you wanna go get some food?
Bey: Was that a serious question ? *giggles*
Jay: Right. Another bad question. Greedyonce always eats.
Bey: *giggles* Greedy-You know what? I need to get back to business. *kisses him* See you later. 
Jay: See ya.


*They walk away*


(Bey's studio)
Angie: Goodness! More sex ? How much can your little body take? 
Bey: We didn't even have sex dough dough!
Solo: "Dough dough" How are you old you again ? Even I don't say that! *shakes her head* Grow up thu thu. *laughs*
Bey: How about you slow down BABY MAMA!
Solo: Oop! *flashes wedding ring* But I'm married. BABY MAMA! 
Angie: AHHHHH! *laughs* DAMN! She got you with that BB! 
Bey: Angie, you shut your single ass UP! Oooooo! BURN!
Solo: *shakes her head* It was a good one, until you said "burn" ! Lordt hammercy! You are a cornball! *laughs*
Angie: Cornyonce! *laughs*
Solo: *laughs* Cornyonce! Angie! You are a damn fool!
Bey: *laughs* Where do you and Jay come up with these ghetto ass names!
Angie: Ask your fans. *laughs*
Solo: But Bey you inspire the names!




(Jay's studio)
Jay: Ight! Let's get back to it. 
Kanye: You sure you're ready pussy nigga ?
Jay: Yeah nigga. You see me in here don't you?
TyTy: We just tryna make sure. You may have to do what Beyonce tells you.
Kanye: She got yo ass whipped, sprung, bamboozled-
Jay: I'm not sprung. I'm in love. 
TyTy: DAMN! You're not suppose to say it out loud.
Kanye: You just gone turn in your players card ?
Jay: Yeah. I'm getting older-
Kanye: Getting ? Nigga you ARE old. 
Jay: *laughs* Jokes! 
TyTy: You really ready to be a father Jay ?
Jay: *smiles* Yeahhh. I'm excited!

Kanye: This nigga!! Congrats tho man! *they dap* 
Jay: Thanks man! But let's back to this music. I gotta take my lil mama to dinner...




*Bey and Jay both record. They leave and go to a restaurant nearby. They order, food comes, they dig in* 


Jay: So Bey. How are we gonna tell the "world" about the baby?
Bey: I don't know. I was thinking that we could do it at an award show.

Jay: That's a good idea. That big head actually has a brain in it. *chuckles*
Bey: You have your nerve! *laughs* Or I was thinking that we could a live video stream or whatever you call it.
Jay: We could do that too. But I'd rather do the live stream. No media and cameras. Just genuine fans.
Bey: Yeah true. But how will we get the word out about the live stream?
Jay: We could post it on our websites. 

Bey: Sounds good. Good thinking baby.
Jay: Thanks...How you do think people will react ?
Bey: I don't know or care how "people" react. I just want my fans to be happy. Everyone wanted to be pregnant from the moment they knew about you and I.
Jay: I'm saying. You got pregnant how many times? *chuckles* 
Bey: Right! I think we have like 5 kids running around.
Jay: Yeah the magazines and shit. I guess it's a good selling point for them. 
Bey: I'm making these bastards rich. 
Jay: Better cut that check. Cut the check!
Bey: *laughs* You're silly Pop pop!
Jay: I know! We should do it in a few days.
Bey: Is that enough time to get the word out ?
Jay: Beyonce! Your fans check your site every 5 seconds. Yes! That's enough time! 

Bey: I'm not here for you making it seem like my fans are obsessed or something.
Jay: But they are obsessed! Creepy ass fans! *laughs*
Bey: Let's not get on your fans. Little whores!
Jay: Bey! *laughs* Why did you call them whores!
Bey: You know why! I read your mentions on twitter. I remember three fans in particular too. CH...Little whores better watch it!
Jay: Woahhh! *laughs* You are crazyyyy babe!
Bey: I bet that they're in your mentions. Right now. As we speak!
Jay: I bet they aren't! *laughs*
Bey: Okay. If they are then you gotta rub my feet, and feed me grapes. 
Jay: Yeahh right! I'm NOT touching those hammer toes! *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* You don't want me to talk about your crust ass feet! They cross over each other and shit! 
Jay: Ight! If they aren't you gotta do the same. 
Bey: Deal! *they shake on it*
Jay: Name the three people!
Bey: Umm let me... CourtneyLuvsBey, NishBey222, and TBooogie something.
Jay: *shakes his hand* You are just as psycho as your fans. Two of them are YOUR fans. 
Bey: SO! I don't care! They are FAST! They need to calm their puss!
Jay: *laughs* Oh my goodness. What did I get myself into.
Bey: Trouble. Now let me see your phone.
Jay: *hands her his phone* Here.
Bey: *goes to twitter and goes to his mentions* Hmmm, Lets find this bitches. SEE! Told you! Here's one of these fast tail hussy's. Courtney's ass. 
Jay: *laughs* what she say ? 
Bey: I don't know what you're laughing at, bitch gone get slapped! She gone say some " @Beyonce, I love you but you better not ever let Jay @S_C_ go. Imma bag his ass! Got damn he is so fuckin sexy!!!" 
Jay: *laughs* What can I say? I'mma sexy ass nigga! Ooo she gotta big ole booty!
Bey: *slaps the back of his head* Don't try me boy!
Jay: *laughs* I'm just playing baby. Oooo you so sexyy. 
Bey: HA-HA my ass! Nice try punk! *giggles*
Jay: Keep scrolling down!
Bey: Okay. Hmmm! Well what do ya know. This Nisha girl. Like you gone be a "Beystan" tryna steal my man! *giggles*
Jay: *laughs* What did she say ?
Bey: She said " Damn I can't even look at a picture of @S_C_ without having freaky thoughts. Bey you betta hope I never met Jay. Cos chileeeee. *fans self*" 
Jay: *cocky smile* *laughs* Bey, it's just a crush. 
Bey: You better not mess with these little ratchet flop ass Beystans. *laughs*
Jay: Bey. *laughs* They're minors. How would that look ?
Bey: *serious face* You wanna ask yourself that question again? 
Jay: Huh ?
Bey: Hov gotta young girl, Hov gotta young girl.
Jay: Ohhhh woooow! I forgot!
Bey: Slow ass.
Jay: You're rubbing off on me! *chuckles*
Bey: Anywho! M M M! And this girl! Tara- Ta- However you say this girls name. She has like a million pictures of you. More then I do. 

Jay: But she has you as her icon though!
Bey: OH! She best tone it all the way down.
Jay: *laughs* Babe, that's those pregnant mood swings.
Bey: Hush! Let me check these DM's while on here too.
Jay: Damn. just go through my phone huh ?
Bey: You got something to hide ?
Jay: No ma'am I do not.

Bey: Okay then. *looks at his DM's* Mmmhmmm. Better be empty.
Jay: I told you crazy ass girl! *laughs* 
Bey: Yeaah yeah. Gimmie kiss!
Jay: *kisses her* 


(3 days later) 
*Bey and Jay house. They're about to ustream*


Bey: I wanna see what they fans are doing. *logs on to Ty's account and reads his TL* 


@Ms_TarajiahTyes: Ahhhhhh!!!!! My faves are FINALLY about to do LIVE USTREAM!! Omgshhh!!! What if they kiss! Lordt! I'mma need to be revived! #JayonceUstream !!!


@CourtLuvsBey: Bey and Jay sexy ass are about give me some life!!!!! Oooo! I'mma pass out!!! About fucking time! Jay finally let Beyonce do SOMETHING! DAMN! #JayonceUstream


@NishaBey222: Jaaaaaaaayyyy!! Yesss! My body is READY! Soon as I see Jay, I'mma be like "Beyonce WHO?" Jay is my baby daddy!!! #JayonceUstream


@_iPiinkPromise: Oh YAASSSSS!!! Bey and Jay!! I'm reaaaaadddddyyyyy!!! Bring on the CUTEST bitches!! I've been waiting my whole life for this moment!!! #JayonceUstream


@ShellyLovesBey: Ohhhh myyyy Goshhhh!!! I can't believe Bey and Jay are about to do a usstream!! Is this REAL LIFE ?? #JayonceUstream !!!!!


@BeyonceFan3: Yesssss LMFAO! I'm excited as fuck!!! They better kiss !! With some tongue!!! #JayonceUstream

@__PinkIvyy: Beeyonceeeeee!!! Jaaaaaayyyy!!! >>>> Your flop ass relationship!!! #JayonceUstream 


@I_Bey_Me: Yessss!!! I hope Bey and Jay start fuckin and forget to cut the computer off! #JayonceUstream !!!

@HoessssLoveDani: Yessssss!!!! Bey and Jay!!!! Give your fans some lifeeeee!! #JayonceUstream 


Jay: Wow!!! Just WOW!
Bey: I know. We're trending number 1 world wide.
Jay: I know! You stay breaking records. Lets get it poppin 


*They stream*


Bey: Hi guuuuuysss!!
Jay: Yooo!!
Bey: Oh my goshhh! Jay look at the viewing numbers. 
Jay: 12 million! WOAH!


*They do a Q&A*


Bey: Jay, go get the you know what.
Jay: Ight. *leaves and comes back*
Bey: Thank you. Okay. You we have a surprise for you guys!
Jay: Show the picture Bey. 
Bey: *shows the sonogram* 
Bey & Jay: We're having a babyy!!


*The fans WENT FUCKING NUTS. They took over the trending topics board. It made the everything. Y'all know how Bey does it* 


*Skipping to September 4th, Bey did 106 & park. She is now at her birthday/album release party. Everyone was there. They were drinking and getting drunk. Including Jay who is DRUNK AF! He's trying to get freaky with Bey in the corner. 


Bey: Jay! Stop!!!!
Jay: Ight. You gone give some birthday sex when we get home.
Bey: But it's my birthday...
Jay: Ohhh. Aye Bey...
Bey: *annoyed* Yes Jay?
Jay: Your dad said that Justin is the father of that baby in your belly !!











To Be Fucking Continued !!!!











7 comments:

  1. NO TF YOU DID NOT STOP THERE TJ!! But this post was hella funny!! Lmao at Bey checking Jay's twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell it's about 2 go down & really like the post update soon!!;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEEEESSSS!!! Love this post!!! And IT'S. ABOUT. TO GO. DOOOOOWWWWNNNNN!!! <--- Jay's drunk lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omfg , youuuuu stop thereeeee .. lawdddd..omg i'm lost for words but this post was funny af.. like all your other ones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post but omg why you stop there?!

    ReplyDelete