Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lies, Lies, And More Lies!

*Jay got out the car and runs in the house*


Jay: BEYONCE ?? 
Bey: Jay!! What ? Im trying to take a nap..
Jay: I don't give a fuck. Wake yo ass up!! We need to talk!!
Bey: Can it wait?? Stop hollering like a damn fool.
Jay: Hell no it can't!! *holds up papers* What the fuck is this shit ??
Bey: *gets scared* Jay where did you find that ?

Jay: It doesn't fucking matter!!!! You been lying to me  this past couple of months!!! *gets angry*
Bey: *sits up* Jay baby! Let me explain please!! *tears up*
Jay: EXPLAIN WHAT???? EXPLAIN THAT YOU ABORTED MY FUCKING BABY!!
Bey: *tears stream down her face, walks towards him and trys to touch him* Baby just let me-
Jay: *shoves her face and causes her to fall* GET THE FUCK OFF M
E!!

Bey: *looked up at him shocked he put his hands on her* Jaaay ? How could you put yours hands on me ??
Jay: HOW COULD I ? HOW COULD YOU !!!!

Bey: Jay, I know that you're upset and angry but that doesn't give you the right to put your hands on me!!!


(Bey) 
I couldn't believe Jay shoved me in my face. I know what I did was fucked up and keeping it from him didn't make it any better. I know he's hurt because I told him that I would keep the baby if I ever got pregnant before marriage, but this was a decision I made on my own. I made it for me. I got up off of the floor and pushed him in the chest. I guess I pushed him kind of hard because he stumbled a little bit. I ran towards the floor but my clumsy ass tripped over the damn rug. I really hurt my knee too. Jay came running towards me. He had a scary ass look in eyes. I was terrified. I tried to get up but my body wouldn't get up. He picked me and slammed me against the hallway wall..


Jay: You wanna push me and shit??
Bey: OUCH JAY YOU'RE HURTING ME!! LET ME GO!
Jay: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! *squeezes her arms tighter* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS SHIT!!

Bey: You're really hurting me! *cries* Stop!!! 
Jay: Shut the fuck up and fucking answer me!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO FUCKING SELFISH AND HEARTLESS BEYONCE *squeezes tigher*
Bey: Oooooouch! *knees him the balls* *runs in the room*
Jay: *falls to his knees holding his big juicy balls* AHHHH FUUUCK !


(Jay) 
I can't believe she just kneed me in my fucking nuts! This shit hurts like a bitch! I'm so damn angry with her ass. I'm so angry I feel like going Ike Turner on her. But I'm not. I got so many emotions flowing right now. Sad, mad, angry, disappointed and upset. I probably shouldn't have put my hands on her. Her parents really gone blow up now. Shit. Let me calm down. NO! Fucking calming down. She killed my baby..well our baby.


Jay: *banging on the door* BEYONCE OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!!
Bey: *crying* NO! Not until you calm down!!
Jay: AIN'T NO CALMING DOWN!! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!
Bey: Go away Jay!! I'm not coming out until you calm down! 


*Jay tried to break the door down so Bey grabbed her vanity chair and put it under the door knob*


Jay: YOU THINK I'M PLAYING HUH ?? *banging on the door*
Bey: JAY PLEASE STOP *cries*
Jay: YOU REALLY FUCKED UP NOW! *walks away*


(Bey)
I'm glad that he walked away. I have no idea what he would've done to me if he broke the door down. Thank God I had the chair. I knew he was going upset, but I didn't expect him to react like this. My arms are sore; they hurt really bad. He squeezed so hard he made my arms turned red and a little purple. Fuck Beyonce why you have to bruise so damn easily?
Shit! Why didn't just tell him that I was pregnant? He gonna ask me a million questions. He's gonna break up with me and hate me forever. I just laid down on the bed; my tears were non stop. I eventually fell asleep. I woke around 5pm that evening. I heard the TV from the living. I knew he was still here. I was hungry as hell, but I wasn't sure if he was calm yet. I open the door slowly and quietly. I pocked my head a little to see if I saw him. I didn't see him, so I tipped topped my way through the hallway. I got the living room. I guess he heard me, because he was sitting straight up staring right at me with this evil look on his face. I got scared as shit. He looked liked a damn monster underneath my bed. 


Jay: Look what the abortion clinic coughed up.
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Come here let me talk to you.
Bey: I'm afraid too.
Jay: Just come sit down.
Bey: Are you trying to trick me? As soon as I sit down you're gonna choke me to death.
Jay: I don't even wanna touch you right now. Just sit.
Bey: *sits down*
Jay: I just wanna know why.
Bey: I-
Jay: How could you kill our baby Beyonce ?
Bey: I'm-
Jay: How can you be so damn selfish ?
Bey: *silence*
Jay: Answer the question.
Bey: I'm trying to but you keep cutting me off.
Jay: Ight. Gahead. Answer it.
Bey: I did, because....
Jay: BECAUSE WHAT ??
Bey: *jumps a little* Because I'm not ready to have a baby. We aren't ready for children. *silent tears*
Jay: So fucking what ? That's not a good enough for you to do this shit to me...
Bey: I can't film Dream Girls pregnant Shawn. I have to record another album-
Jay: All you're doing is thinking of damn yourself.
Bey: Jay, this was something that I had-
Jay: HAD ? HAD ?? You didn't have to do SHIT!!
Bey: Jay you don't have to carry a child for 9 months I DO. YOU WON'T WAKE UP WITH MORNING SICKNESS EVERY MORNING. I WILL!
Jay: THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE ME!!...Did you even think about me at all ? Did you think about how this would effect me ?? *silent tears* 
Bey: Of course I thought about you.
Jay: If you thought about me enough, then you would have kept the baby. You know how much I wanted to have children with you.
Bey: We aren't even married Jay..
Jay: I don't care! I asked you would you keep our baby if you got pregnant!! What did you say ?
Bey: We-
Jay: WHAT DID YOU TELL ME ?
Bey: I said yeah...
Jay: So that day when I came home from work and you said you weren't feeling good; that was the day ?
Bey: *silence, tears*
Jay: Bey ?
Bey: Yes..
Jay: How you could get an abortion and keep it from me ? *tears fall harder* 
Bey: Because I knew you'd be upset-
Jay: Were you ever gonna tell me ?
Bey: Of course I was gonna tell you. I couldn't find the right time.
Jay: The right time would have been when you found out that you were pregnant!!
Bey: I wanted to tell you..I really really wanted to tell you; but I didn't want to tell you, and then you get excited. I didn't wanna see the look on your face that you have right now.
Jay: How would you expect me to feel when someone you're in love with someone that doesn't wanna have your baby.
Bey: Jay you know that I wanna have your baby-
Jay: *shakes his heads* Lie, lies, and more lies Beyonce.
Bey: Im not lying to you Jay!!
Jay: You are lying!!! These past couple of months when we had sex; I asked you if you was gone have my baby! You said yeah.
Bey: I know but -
Jay: You cut me deep. Why would you wanna hurt me like this ?
Bey: Jay, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt. We've been doing so great in our relationship. I knew that if I told you it mess things up between us.
Jay: Well how do you think things are now ?
Bey: *silence*
Jay: How far along were you ?
Bey: Huh?
Jay: Don't huh me! You heard what I said! 
Bey: Almost 3 months.
Jay: *shakes his head* And when did you get the...
Bey: *silence*
Jay: Oh you can't hear me now ?
Bey: *cries* Jay-
Jay: What the fuck you crying for now ?? I bet yo ass wasn't crying you when did this selfish shit..
Bey: I did cry!! You make seem like the baby wasn't growing inside of me. Like the baby wasn't mine..
Jay: NO! YOU MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY, BECAUSE YOU WENT AHEAD AND DID THIS SHIT BEHIND MY BACK.
Bey: If I would have told you then you would have try to stop me!
Jay: DAMN RIGHT! Bey-*tears up again*
Was it mine ?

Bey: SHAWN ??? What the hell ?
Jay: Was it mine ?? YES OR NO ??

Bey: What do you think ?? How dare you ask me that ??
Jay: It's a simple FUCKING QUESTION!! NOW ANSWER ME!!

Bey: IT'S A STUPID QUESTION! I'm appalled that you have the balls to even ask me that!!
Jay: Stop trying to avoid the fucking question..
Bey: I'm not even going to answer it..
Jay: See Beyonce you're-
Bey: Have I ever cheated on you ??
Jay: *looks away*
Bey: Cat gotcha tongue ?? I NEVER cheated you! EVER!! I'm the one that STAYED faithful!! Unlike YOU!
Jay: SO YOU GOT RID OF THE BABY TO PROVE A POINT ??
Bey: *silence*

Jay: *trying to stay calm* Beyonce,...I swear before God! You better answer me..
Bey: *wipes her tears and try's walk away*
Jay: *pulls down* Sit yo down ass down. We ain't finish.
Bey: What else is there to say ??
Jay: What is wrong with you ?
Bey: No-

Jay: Who knew about this ?
Bey: *looks away*

Jay: *turns her around* WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS ?
Bey: What is that going to change ?
Jay: Stop bullshitin around and just tell me. You kept enough secrets from me already..
Bey: *silence*
Jay: BEYONCE ??
Bey: KELLY! 

Jay: Who else??
Bey: That's it..
Jay: I'mma ask you one more time. Was the baby mine ?
Bey: No! It was Ushers baby! OF COURSE THE BABY WAS YOURS.
Jay: *sarcasm* Oh I'm sure it WAS! Have you slept with that nigga since we've been back together ?
Bey: Shawn NO! Why don't you trust me when I tell that I don't want him. I love you!!
Jay: This shit you pulled is the BIGGEST reason why I shouldn't!
Bey: I-
Jay: And you loved me so fucking much then you woulda told that you WERE pregnant and kept the baby.
Bey: I'm BEYOND sorry for keeping this from you. I'm sorry for hurting you.
Jay: Sorry ? You're sorry ??


Bey: *tears* Yes!! I'm sorry  Jay!
Jay: What is that gone fix ?
Bey: You're suppose to forgive me. 
Jay: *tears* Sorry won't bring my son or daughter back now will it ?
Bey: Jay I'm-
Jay: You're what ? 
Bey: I really am sorry!! You don't what I was feeling holding this from you! 
Jay: Yo ass ain't sorry! You held this from for some months! You played it off pretty damn well. You showed no remorse! 
Bey: Stop making it seem like I don't care, because I do! 
Jay: If you care so damn much then why you ain't tell me ?
Bey: For the millionth time Jay I don't know. 
Jay: I know why! Because you're selfish and only think about yourself. Do you know how many would die to have a baby that can't ? You on the other...
Bey: Baby please-
Jay: Don't fucking baby me now. I don't understand how you do some shit like this! This the WORSE shit you've done EVER.
Bey: Baby please! Can you find it in your heart to forgive me!?
Jay: Forgive you ?
Bey: Yes! Please! I love you *tears fall harder*
Jay: You think Imma forgive you that easy! Because you said "sorry"? Sorry ain't gone cut it!
Bey: How many time do I have to apologize ?
Jay: Until you mean it and feel it! I'm done! *stands up*
Bey: *stands up and grabs his hands*  Baby no! Please don't do this. Jay!! I'm sorry!!
Jay: Beyonce! Move!
Bey: I'm not letting to until you forgive me! 
Jay: If you don't wanna thrown into that wall I suggest you left my hand go.
Bey: Jay!-
Jay: *pushes on her on the couch hard* Like I said I'm done!

(Jay)
I can't believe this shit! I don't even care that I put my hands her. She is outta her fucking mind if she thinks this shit forgivable !! I didn't even wanna look at her any longer. I just grabbed my keys of of the table and left. I slammed the door on my way out . She kept calling my name and crying shit. Them tears didn't shit to me!! How the fuck could she do something this horrible. I got in my car and sat there. Tears rolled down my face. I pulled off after 10 minutes of thinking and crying..








TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!









3 comments:

  1. Lawd have mercy! Kay as every right to be hurt and pissed off, but to put your hands on her!.........No sir! Bey should have just told him she was pregnant and make a decision from there. They just need a serious break from each other like for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know having an abortion is bad but jay has no right to do what he did to be.....update soon...i think be should have kept it though

    ReplyDelete