Friday, March 2, 2012

Speechless!



*They get home. Bey gets out of the car before Jay can even take of his seat belt. She walks in the house. Jay called after her but she just ignored him and kept on walking. He followed her into the bed. Bey sat up in the bed and Jay sat next to her* 




Jay: You ready to talk ?
Bey: Yeah! 
Jay: Whats wrong boo ?
Bey: Everything..
Jay: Everything like what  ? 
Bey:  I get one bit of happiness and someone snatches like a black person snatching free food. 
Jay: *chuckles* That's so ghetto. 
Bey: I'm serious Jay.
Jay: Ight I'm serious...Tell Pop pop everything.
Bey: For starters. Us! We finally get back on track. Then Chrissy is dragging me to court. I had my little sister fighting my battles....My two best friends are in hospital beds! And my parents *tears up* my parents have been against our relationship since the very beginning. *silent tears* My mom has calmed about us, but she isn't where I want her to be. My dad is just the same. He hasn't changed at all. He always has something smart to say, like "he's a player" "he doesn't love you" "he's a thug" "he's been to jail" "he goes to strip clubs" and blah blah blah. I just wish they could just look in your brown eyes and see what I see..*silent tears fall harder* it just makes me think-
Jay: *concerned* Make you think what ? 
Bey: It makes me wonder if they're right. Maybe-
Jay: Aye *grabs her chin and looks in her eyes* Look Beyonce I am NOT going ANYWHERE! Don't let me hear you second guessing our relationship! It's not picture perfect, but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING or ANYONE! I love you so much! When you have nothing or no one else you will ALWAYS have me NO MATTER WHAT! You can't keep letting your parents get in your head about us! You're a grown ass woman! The ONLY person you have to answer is God! 
Bey:  *looking in his eyes* I know it just hurts that they don't want me to be with the love of my life. 
Jay: I know. But it's nothing we can we do about it....what can I do to make you feel better ?
Bey: Make love to me until the sun comes up. 
Jay: Sex twice in one night? Feels like heaven! 
Bey: Make love to me I can't move nor think. *bites her bottom lip*
Jay: Mm! *lips his lips* My pleasure..

* Jay tongued Bey down. He got on top of her. 

(Bey)
As soon as Jay put his tongue in my mouth and tongued me down; all my insecurities about out relationship disappeared. He relaxed me. He was between my legs, I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes were closed, I was in a whole other world. He slipped his hands in my sweats and started to massage my clit in a circular motion, a slight moan left my lips as we kissed. I got wetter each time he moved his fingers. I started breathing heavy. Then he started fingering me with his twi fingers slowly! It felt so damn good! I took his shirt off. He stop kissing me and took me shirt off.

Jay: Bey, you have best titties ever. They are perky and shit *sucks her right boobie* 
Bey: I love you pop pop! 
Jay: I love you more baby! Now, Imma make you feel better. So *puts his index over her mouth* shhhh let daddy take care of his lil mama. 

(Jay)
Im about really make love to her. Her body is damn perfect. It fits me perfectly. I pulled her sweats off. I spread her legs wide; I looked at her pussy; she had on gray panties and she was soaking wet, she had a big wet stain. I took her panties off with me my teeth. She likes that shit. Her pussy smell good as fuck. I started to lick her up and down like she was ice cream. She starting moaning. I glanced up at her to see her love face. She was biting her bottom. That turns me on so much more. I started licking her up and down faster..



Bey: Mmmmm!! Jaaaaay! Babyyyyy!! Yessssssss!
Jay: *licking up and down fast*
Bey: Juuuuuusttt likeeeeeeeeee thaaaaaaaat!! *moans*
Jay: *licking side to side* 
Bey: Shiiiiiiiiiit!! *moans*
Jay: *opens her lips and licks*
Bey: Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy goooooshhhh!! Feeeeels soooooo gooooooood *grips the sheets*


(Bey)
Jay was eating me out like never before. It felt like something I never felt. I was so wet; when he would breathe out it felt so damn good when his breath hit my vagina. I tried closed my thighs, but he kept spreading my legs wider. It felt so fucking amazing that I could stay still. I didn't know what to do with myself. He stuck his warm tongue inside of me. He started doing some crazy shit with tongue that he's never done before. That drove me insane!


Bey: *arches back, grips sheets* Ahhhhhh yeessss yesssss ohhhh baaaaaabbbyyyyy! *deep breath in* 
Jay: *sucking her clit*
Bey: *biting her lip, whining her hip* ooooooo Jaaay! Im cuuuuuuming!!!! *cums* Ahhhhhhhhh siiiiiit!
Jay:: *swallows* Tasty as always


(Jay)
I ate her pussy so damn good. I know, because she kept biting lips. She bit  down so hard she made herself bleed a little. I'm the fucking man. You can't tell me shit. I didn't even want her to suck my dick tonight. I just wanted to made love to her real nice and slow. I wanted her to feel connected to me. I wanted her  to feel me in her soul, I'm not taking about my dick either. I'm talking about love. After I ate the pussy I took my shorts and boxers off. My dick was standing at FULL ATTENTION. I put my back against the head board. I pulled her onto my lap. I held her waist. I looked into her eyes and told her that I loved her. She smiled making her dimple flex at me. It gave me butterflies. She told me that she loved me too. I started kissing her again, man I love kissing her. Something about us playing wrestle...I started massage her clit again, she loves that shit too. She got even wetter. She started moaning again. Shit is just sexy as fuck. I stopped kissing, then I made my dick move up and down hitting her pussy. Her ass started giggling. Her laughing made me laugh too. We locked eyes again.*


Bey: Put in it deep. Nice and slow. Don't leave me hungry!
Jay: *licks his lips* Your wish is my command lil mama! *goes in deep*


(Bey)
We were chest to chest; ear to ear. He was holding my waist. My leg were wrapped around. He was had his legs crossed indian style. He started thrusting in and out of me. As soon as the tip of his dick went in I gasped. He is big, wide, fat, long strong and thick. His  thrust were long,  strong, passionate and powerful all at the same time. It feel amazing. He was touching each side of my vagina wall! Each time he went inside of my I gasped. I couldn't speak! He had me speechless! I had my left hand rubbing his hand. My right hand was scratching his back. It was so silent in the room. All we could was the sound of him sliding in and out of me. I was so wet that you could hear the sound each time. It turned me on even more.


Bey: *whispers in his ear* I like it baby! *nibbles on his ear*
Jay: *holding her ass as he thrust* Keep doing that!


(Jay) 
I have her speechless. All she could do was breathe in and out. Her wetness made my dick harder each time I went in. It felt so good; the rawness! She was rubbing my head and scratching my back. I love that shit. Her titties were all on my chest. I was started to break a sweat. After 10 minutes of my long, strong, powerful thrust; she started to meet my thrust. We were moving like waves in the ocean. I loved it; every second. I was gripping her fat ass. Only thing on my mind was making her cum. I took my hands off of her ass and I moved them up and down her sides. She was meeting my thrust. So I just let her ride me. She put her titties right in my face, so I just licked them.


Jay: Yeaah ride daddy just like that. *moans*
Bey: *riding slowly* Mmmmm!! 
Jay: ooooo shiiiiiit!!! 
Bey: You like it baby?...ahhhh!
Jay: I love this pussy baby. Keep it just like! Ride this dick just like that. *moans*
Bey: Ooooooo! Baby you biiiiiiiggg! 


(Bey)
I was riding nice and slow. I love riding him. I love being in control. I started rotating my hips to some rhythm. I kept this repetition going. I rotated front ways in three strokes, then backwards in two strokes.  I knew he was enjoying because I could hear and feeling him breathing in my ear. I love that shit. He was grunting. He wrapped his arms around me, and he started sucking on my neck. He moved his tongue up and down the ride side of my neck real slow. It sent chills up and down my spine. It made me shiver. When I shivered he smirked. I felt connected to him more than I ever have..I started grinding on him, because I wanted to feel him in my stomach. All he could do was moan in my ear and tell me "ride daddy dick". I love calling him daddy. He loves it too. After grinding on him on 20 minutes, which seemed like 5 minutes because I love it. He wanted to speed it up; take control and make me cum. He grabbed my waist and went HAM. He started pounding. It felt so fucking GREAT.


Bey: Mmm mmm mmm mmmm mhmm!
Jay: You like it baby ?
Bey: Yessss mhmm hmm ahhh ahhh I like it baby!
Jay: What's my name ?
Bey: JaaaaaaaAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUHHHH AHHHH

Jay: Is this my pussy mine ? *grunts
Bey: Yessssssuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!! *moans* It's youuuuuuuuuuursssssss!! 
Jay: *pulling her hair causing her head to bend back* *grunts*
Bey: Ahhhhh, pull my hair again! *moans*
Jay: *pulls her hair*


(Jay)
It's been almost an hour. We both just nutted. That was the most power nut ever. Her body started shaking and shivering. I love that shit. My dick was cover with her nut. She came a lot. I felt like king of the fucking world. I did THAT! Go Jay, Go Jay, is what I said as I did my "Beat It Up" dance. Bey started laughing as always. I laughed too! She was laying with her legs spread wide, so I laid between her thick ass thighs. She wasn't finished and neither was I. I asked her if she was ready for the next round. She liked her lips and said "mhmm". I licked my two fingers and stroked her fast pussy, then I licked my fingers and rubbed my dicked head. I put it in her all the way. She gasped and moaned loud as soon as I went in. My dicked touched all of her pussy walls. Shit felt good! I grabbed both of the hands and put them above her head. I interlocked our fingers. I tongued her down for like a minute. She couldn't me being inside of her and not penetrating her, so she started working her pussy herself. I just let her. She working her fucking hips. She was moaning, biting her lips, and breathing heavy. I looked down to watch her working her pussy. My dick grew harder. She tighten up around. That made me go in fucking sane. I started stroking slowly. I felt so fucking connected to her. I knew we were meant to be together at that very moment. I looked in her eyes and told her that I loved her again. She said "I love youuu pop pop". I sped up the pace a little. She was silent. No words left her lips. Just her breathing in and out. I knew I dicking her down real nice. She had no words to say. 


Bey: I'm cuuuuuuuuuming! *cums* Ahhhhh!
(Bey) 
Shit Jay is putting it down so fucking right. We are becoming each stroke. I came so damn fast. My body started shaking uncontrollably.My eyes were shut tight. My arms out to the side. I was in heaven. Jay enjoyed me enjoying my orgasm. This was my 3rd orgasm of the night. I wanted to continue making love. I was far from done. I spread my legs as wide as I could, so he could go deep. He kept stroking me, we held hands and kissed passionately for 10 minutes. I came first. He nutted soon after. He grabbed the head board and beat it up really fast. I said his name louder each time I said it. I called him "daddy" , "Jay" , "Shawn" and "Pop pop" . My legs were wide open. I felt extremely warm even though the ceiling fan was going full speed. We were both covered in sweat. After 15 minutes we came again. He then lifted both of my legs up in the air. He went it deep. I have no idea where he's been these sex skills because he started doing shit I never he could do. He went hard, then he slowed up the pace and stroked me. All I could do was say "yes". Nothing else would leave my lips. I could feel his veins as he thrusted in and out. Shit felt bomb. At this very moment nothing else crossed my mind except the love between us. Literally. I knew he was the one for me. What my parents say went out of my mind. I'm in love and others opinions were irrelevant. 


*Jay and Bey continued to make love all night until 3am. They made it to the floor, he pinned her against the wall, he got it from the side, he got from the back, Bey threw back, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. They just finished; laying side by side. Catching their breathes.*


Bey: Pop pop...you...umm...shit..I can't even think straight. Fuck.
Jay: Yeah...that side was amazing.
Bey: Best sex we ever had...Im worn out. Thank you.
Jay: No thank you...You know that I love you. Can't no body tell me different.
Bey: I most deff know now. The shit you just did..was just.
Jay: *chuckles* Most deff Bey ? Most deff ?
Bey: *giggles* What ?
Jay: Sounds like there's some ME inside of you. You tryna like big daddy ?
Bey: *giggles* Oh hush. Ya lil mama is sleepy and exhausted.
Jay: I put that to bed! I wanna do my "Beat It Up" dance but I put all of my energy that fatty.
Bey: Baby, please retire that damn dance.
Jay: Babe, the dance is here to stay FOREVER. You gotta deal. 
Bey: You GOTTA a find a dance. *giggle*
Jay: Hating on a nigga dance. I don't say shit when you be dancing like a white girl.
Bey: *laughs*I don't dance like a white girl.
Jay: Ha! Ask ya fans! They be knowing!
Bey: They don't know shit! *giggles*
Jay: *chuckles* Just deal with it babe.
Bey: Mhm. Suush, and hold me, so I can go to sleep. 
Jay: You got ma! *holds her* I love you baby!
Bey: I love you more. Good night.
Jay: Good night!


*They fall asleep soon after they said "good night". Bey woke up around 1pm. She turned around to see Jay but he wasn't next to her. She got up; put on his tshirt as always. She went to brush her sex breath. She heard the TV on in the living room. She made her to the living room to see Jay on the couch watching EPSN.*


Jay: Hey baby. How you did you sleep ?
Bey: *sits on his lap* I slept amazing. I slept like a baby, until I woke and you weren't next to me. 
Jay: Awww! You're so cute. Gimme kiss!
Bey: *kisses him* Hey baby, I loved the way you kissed me at the hospital last night. *raises her eye brows up and down* You pissed him off!
Jay: GOOD! I did that on purpose. 
Bey: He knows about that whole Christopher situation, and Solange fighting and all that blahhh. He asked me what I was doing when it happen and I was like "I WAS HAVING SEX" *laughs* He got even more mad. 
Jay: *chuckles* I wish I could have been there to say that...So I did I make you feel better last night ?
Bey: I felt beyond better. I felt you inside of me. Not even talking about the sex..Its hard to explain.

Jay: You don't even have to explain anything. I felt the exactly way.
Bey: Really ?
Jay: Yeahh. I feel so much closer to you.

Bey: Me too! *kisses him**stomach growls
Jay: Did someone work up an appetite last night?
Bey: *giggles* Yes,
Jay: You wanna go get some lunch or something ?
Bey: Yeah..What kind of question is that ?
Jay: *chuckles* Ight fat ass. Getcha stanky ass in the shower and then we'll live.

Bey: *laughs* Don't be calling my ass stanky, because you LOVE IT.
Jay: I do love ya ass. But yo ASS smells stank. *laughs*
Bey: You know what..*laughs* You're lucky I love you *gets up and walks towards the room*
Jay: Yeah yeah. Just getcha stanky booty ass in the shower Mrs I don't wear draws!
Bey: *cracks up* SHUT UP!


*Bey goes to shower, they go out to eat.*




(January 15th, 2006)
*Bey and Jay are closer than ever. Bey ended just writing Chrissy's broke ass a check for a new car because she didn't wanna deal with the whole court and media thing..Angie got her truck fixed and both she Kelly are doing just fine .Jay and Rihanna are working on her album and they're acting like nothing ever happened...Bey is now sitting in her car; right in front the house talking too Kelly on the phone*


Bey: I know. I told him that I would, but he's not going to see my point of view.
Kelly: Bey. All you can do is explain and take it from there.
Bey: I know. This is going to be damn hard.
Kelly: Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be; but you're strong, and you'll get through it.
Bey: I sure do hope you're right. Thank you for yours ears. I'mma walk in the house and get food in my stomach.
Kelly: I guess somethings stayed the same. And you're you always welcome. Stay strong okay BB. Love you.
Bey: I'll try, and I love you too!


*They hang up. Bey walks in the house she makes her and sandwich, chips and a pickle. She got tired after she ate, she got that nigga ittis! She took a nap on the couch...Jay came home from work he got out of his car and went into Bey's car(He had a spare key) looking for his black chain from the night of his birthday, because he and got drunk and had car sex..*


Jay: *looking under the front seat* Where the fuck is my chain.....*looking on the floor of the back seat* I know I had that shit on when we was fuckin back here. Ewww is a nut stain ? Beyonce you need to get ya dirty ass car cleaned. Damn slob! *feeling under the seat* There it is!....*see's some papers* YO what the FUCK ???




*Jay got out the car and runs in the house*


Jay: BEYONCE ?? 
Bey: Jay!! What ? Im trying to take a nap..
Jay: I don't give a fuck. Wake yo ass up!! We need to talk!!
Bey: Can it wait?? Stop hollering like a damn fool.
Jay: Hell no it can't!! *holds up papers* What the fuck is this shit ??
Bey: *gets scared* Jay where did you find that ?

Jay: It doesn't fucking matter!!!! You been lying to me  this past couple of months!!! *gets angry*
Bey: *sits up* Jay baby! Let me explain please!! *tears up*
Jay: EXPLAIN WHAT???? EXPLAIN THAT YOU ABORTED MY FUCKING BABY!!
Bey: *tears stream down her face, walks towards him and trys to touch him* Baby just let me-
Jay: *shoves her face and causes her to fall* GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!








TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!









2 comments:

  1. Damn that post was hella good that Sex was so got damn good like u don't even know it was on point but bey aborting their child is sad please update soon so we can know wats goin on.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she LOST the baby and didn't just abort it! Please Sweet Baby Jesus!

    Great Post!!!

    ReplyDelete