Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lost One

First off let me say I appreciate ALL readers. I love reading your feed back and comments. As long as y'all like it; I'll keept writing. And If you're reading this @TyTryone (Tyonce). I love you guys. K ? On with the episode!




Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" Jay found out that Bey was pregnant and had an abortion. Jay was beyond hurt that she did that and kept from for so long. That go into and her roughed her; left some bruises. After their argument Jay grabbed his keys and left. Bey laid back on the couch..

(Bey)
Oh my gosh! I think Jay just broke up with me. Fuck! I knew this would happen! Why are you so stupid Beyonce?? Why didn't you just keep the baby ? Shit! I have feeling that all of the secrets are about come out of the dark and into the light. I'm not ready to face this...All I could was cry. My tears fell harder and harder. I know that Jay isn't going to forgive me. As bad as he as he loves kids and as bad as he wanted me to be pregnant....I fucked up, but why can't he understand that I'm still trying to building my career. A baby will just get in the way of everything. I know that's selfish but it's just how I feel. I really can't believe he hit me. I know he's mad at me, but my arms in pain. I should ice them because they get worse and my dad see's this. 

*Meanwhile*

(Jay driving)
This is the worse shit she's ever done to me. I know I cheated and did my share of fuck ups. She forgave me but damn! I never thought she'd get rid of our baby. This shit just doesn't add up to me at all. It's a bunch of confusion. Why would she get rid of the baby ?? That is biggest question. Was the baby mine ? Could she have possibly cheated and gotten pregnant by another nigga ?? Nahh. She couldn't have. Could she ? I'm not buying that "movie and new album" shit. That's is just selfish. What type of human would say some shit like that ? You know what Jay. You gotta get some answers on ya own since that girl ain't saying shit. I know just where to go...I pulled up to this house. I knocked on the door..

Kelly: Fuck! I was tryna get some dick. Now I know how Beyonce feels. *answer the door* Jay ?? Where is Beyonce ? What's going on ?
Jay: So why you ain't tell me ?
Kelly: *confused* Huh ? Tell you what ? Where is BB?
Jay: Don't act like you don't what I'm talking about Kelly.
Kelly: Jay, I really have no idea what you're talking about. I'm completely confused.
Jay: THE BABY!
Kelly: Ohh..Umm..I-
Jay: Was the baby mine ?
Kelly: I think-
Jay: Was it Ushers baby ?
Chris: *walking in* Everything okay Kelly baby ?
Kelly: Yeahh, everything is okay. Go back in the room. Give me 5 minutes.
Chris: Who is this ? *kisses her cheek*
Kelly: Chris is this Jay; Jay this is Chris.
Chris: Oh this is your sisters boyfriend ? The one Usher was talking about ?
Jay: *bites his lip in angry*
Kelly: *shakes her head* Chris just shut up wit ya big mouth. Go in the room. 
Chris: *walks away laughing* Here comes the drama!
Jay: Kelly what is that nigga talking about ?
Kelly: I don't know! He's crazy!
Jay: Look Kelly! I know about the abortion. I just wanna if the baby was mine.
Kelly: Umm. This isn't my business Jay. That's between you and Beyonce.
Jay: Has she been talking to Tony ?
Kelly: Jay. I don't know what Bey does in her spare time. I'm not with her 24/7.
Chris: *yelling from the room* KELLY, COME ON GIRL YOU GOT ME WAITING!
Kelly: *yelling to Chris* OKAY! *to Jay* Look Jay whatever is going on between you and my sister. Y'all need to talk to each other. I can't get in the middle of you guys..
Jay: *leaves and slams the door*
Kelly: Oh shit. I better call Bey. *calls Bey*
Bey: *sad tone* Hello.
Kelly: Look Bey, Jay just left here. He came over here asking questions about...well you know.
Bey: Telling me you're lying.
Kelly: I wish I were. He asked about Tony and Usher.
Bey: *gets scared* Stop playing. I-
Kelly: I'm serious. What you gone do ?
Bey: I don't know. Thanks for calling me. I gotta go! *click*

(Bey) 
Shit! I should call Jay. I just know that isn't going to answer. I'm so afraid of this outcome.

(Jay)
I sat in my car for a good 5 minutes. Thinking. I didn't wanna cry again. But I couldn't help it. A piece of me was gone, even though I didn't know about the baby. It still hurt me. I didn't- Bey interrupted my thoughts because she called. I ignored the call, but then she called again. So I answered..

Jay: What ? 
Bey: Jay, I know you hate me but can you come home so we can talk about this.
Jay: Nah. We don't have anything to talk about. We talked enough.
Bey: Jay baby please. *tears*
Jay: Why are you crying? You're the one who hurt me..
Bey: Jay you hurt me before and I forgave. Why can't you do the same ?
Jay: What the fuck ? You CAN'T compare me cheating on you to you getting an abortion. Don't even try it.
Bey: I know what I did was mean, hurtful, and selfish but I know you still love me right ?
Jay: *silent*
Bey: *crying* Jaaaay ?
Jay: What ?
Bey: Can we please work this out ?
Jay: Are you fuckin kidding me ? 

Bey: *crying* What ?
Jay: You think I'mma just let this shit roll off of my back this damn fast ?
Bey: I know you're hurt but-

Jay: But what ?
Bey: Love conquers all, right ? 

Jay: Not all the time! 
Bey: No! Jay don't say that!
Jay: What do you want me to say Beyonce?
Bey: Say that you still love me, say that you still care!
Jay: ....I don't!
Bey: *cries* Please don't say that! I know you still love me. It doesn't go away that fast! 
Jay: How can I love someone that doesn't love me back?
Bey: Pop pop! You know that I love you! Why would you say that ?
Jay: You love me huh ?
Bey: Yes I love you! You already know that!
Jay: If you love so much, then why ? You know how much I wanted a family with you Bey *cries*
Bey: I don't know Jay...it was selfish and I know that. Im sorry babe! Can you just forgive me, I can't take this! I don't wanna lose you babe!
Jay: "Just forgive you"? You really think I can get over this that fast?
Bey: No. But can you just try ? 
Jay: Why are you acting all nonchalant about this?! Stop acting like you returned my car! You got rid of OUR FUCKIN BABY!!
Bey: And you hit me. You turned my arms red and purple-
Jay: You think I give a fuck about hitting you?! You killed my child. You deserved it! We're even!
Bey: You said that you would never hit me.
Jay: And you said that you would have my baby. Guess we both lied!
Bey: I didn't lie Jay!!!!!
Jay The fuck you mean you didn't lie?? I got you pregnant, and you laid there and got an abortion!!
Bey: Baby, I still want to have your baby just not right now!
Jay: Beyonce do you realize that God placed that baby there for a reason? Yo got rid of Gods beauty and work..No matter what I say you just wont see my point of view! 
Bey: I do Shawn baby! I really do! 
Jay: Nah you don't. But you will tho!
Bey: What do you mean by that?
Jay: Look, I've been sitting in this car for a minute. Thinking-
Bey: Thinking ? About what ?
Jay: I think we need a break-
Bey: A BREAK ? Jay! No! 
Jay: Yeah we need some time apart-
Bey: A break means that were breaking up Jay! 
Jay: If thats what it means, then it is what is it.
Bey: You're only doing this just to sleep around!! 
Jay: I'm doing this because you hurt me...You need to see what it feels like to be hurt and lonely..and if I'mma be single then Imma do what I want to.
Bey: Jay PLEASE!! *cries* I'm BEGGING you not do this! I get it already! I hurt you and I'm sorry babe! I really am!
Jay: Beyoncé! STOP! I don't give two fucks about your apology! It doesn't mean SHIT to me! It's not even genuine, you haven't felt enough pain to be sorry! Ohh but you're gonna feel it though! 
Bey: Pop-
Jay: Beyoncé! I made my decision.
Bey: No! You're thinking out of the hurt that I've caused!
Jay: Hey, I've said what I needed to say. Im not changing my mind.
Bey: So you're really breaking up with me Shawn ?
Jay: I said taking a break-
Bey: That means breaking up.
Jay: Well fuck it! Yeah I'm breaking up with you!
Bey: You hate me this much ?
Jay: I hate you just as much as you hated me when you got that abortion!
Bey: Do you have to keep saying that ? 
Jay: Did you have to do it ? 
Bey: I love-
Jay: Look just be gone when I get back!
Bey: Fine...*tears* When are you coming back?
Jay: Don't know. Doesn't matter! I just don't wanna see your face when I get there. 
Bey: Jay where am I suppose to go??
Jay: I don't care where you go! I gotta go!
Bey: Where are you going ?
Jay: To get someone pregnant that will keep my baby! Where im going is nun ya bizness ! *click* 

(Jay) 
I can't believe this woman thinks that she can say sorry and everything will be all good! What fuckin drug is she on? She was barely at home anyway. Always caught up in her damn job! I gotta let her go even it hurts. My time is to short to share. And to ask her now it ain't fair, so yeah she lost one! 


(Bey)
All I could was cry. I know that I fucked up badly..Jay just dumped me and kicked me out of the house. I have no where to go. If he doesn't wanna be with me; I can't force him! I'm really starting to regret this now. I don't want my parents to see these bruises. My dad is going flip out and say "I told you so" ! I don't have time for it, nor do I want to listen it! Solo is going try kill him and go to jail for murder. I guess I should get my stuff and leave..Imma have to stay at a hotel until I get my own place. The media will have a field day with this. Good bye happiness and hello sadness! 

*Bey started gathering her things in her suit cases. 15 minutes into her packing she heard a knock at the door.*

Bey: I wonder who that is, I know it isn't Jay. Who is it ?
Mama Tina: Its your mother.
Matthew: And your father.
Bey: *whispers* Shit! *opens the door* Hey what are you guys doing here ?
Matthew: Kelly called us and said something was wrong and told to come over right away. But she didn't say why.
Mama Tina: Hmm. Well I'm glad we came. 
Matthew: What you mean Tina ?
Mama Tina: *points her bruises* Look.
Matthew: *looks and try's stay calm* Beyoncé! What happen to your arms and legs!
Bey: Ohh. I tripped over the rug and fell.
Mama Tina: Don't you lie to me. Did he hit you ? 
Bey: No. I tripped and fell. He didn't hit me.
Matthew: BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES !! DID HE HIT YOU ??? YES OR NO!!??
Bey: *cries* Yes..but I provoked him.
Matthew: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!! HE SHOULDN'T PUT HIS ON YOU REGARDLESS !
Mama Tina: Beyoncé baby, what happen ? What made him hit you?!
Matthew: Tina it doesn't what she did or said. A man isn't suppose put his hands on a woman!!! 
Mama Tina: I know that. I just wanna know what happen.
Matthew: I dont care what happen! I wanna break his damn neck. 
Mama Tina: Matthew-
Matthew: Tina be quite! Where is he Beyoncé ?
Bey: I don't know dad!
Matthew: Don't cover for him! I know you "love him" but don't do it.
Bey: I'm serious. I don't know where he is. I asked him where he was going and he said it was none of my business!
Matthew: *mad* What happen ?
Bey: I don't wanna talk about it..
Matthew: See Beyonce what did I tell you about him? I KNEW this thug rapper wasn't any good.
Bey: Dad please. Not right now..
Mama Tina: Did y'all get into an argument or something ?
Bey: Ma, I don't wanna talk about it..I'll be back. *goes to the room*

Matthew: Oooo! Just wait until I see this bastard!
Mama Tina: Baby, just stay calm. 


(Bey)
I need to hurry up and leave before Jay comes back. I already that my dad is going to blow some shit up. I know he thinks he's right about Jay, but he doesn't even know the half of it. I only have two suit case packed. I'm not nearly done. I took my first suit case to the living room. I put it by the front door.


Mama Tina: *confused* Bey what's going on ?
Bey: Jay and I broke up, so Im leaving.
Matthew: I saw this coming. Is that why you bruises on your body?
Mama Tina: Matt, stop. Now is not the time.
Bey: Please stop. I'm not in the mood hear your "I told you so's"
Mama Tina: Beyonce what happen ?
Bey: Mama, I don't wanna talk about it. Can we just drop it. I wanna be out of here before he comes back..
Matthew: Yeah right. WE GONE be here when he gets back. I don't know who the fuck he think he is-
Mama Tina: Beyonce do you want me to help you pack ? And Where are you going ?
Bey: Sure if you want to..and to a hotel I guess..*walks to the room*


(Jay)
I pulled to my destination, stepped out of my car, walked up to the door and knocked on the door.


Chrissy: Jay what are you doing here ?
Jay: What's up ? You busy ? I needed to talk to you. Ya man ain't here is he ?
Chrissy: No. Come in. You know your girl is gone kill you when she finds out that you came over here.
Jay: Never mind her. I gotta question for you.
Chrissy: Okay *They sit on the couch* What is it ?
Jay: Has Tony and Bey been talking ?
Chrissy: You know what..I think so....

Jay: Why you say that ?
Chrissy: He's been real secretive lately, well we broke up because he said he got some bitch pregnant-
Jay: Pregnant ?
Chrissy: Yeahh, I don't know who but I made him make her get rid of it. 
Jay: That's crazy as fuck.


(Jay) 
Ain't no fucking way. I can't believe this shit. I started to feel some type of way. I guess it was showing on my face and body language changed, because Chrissy asked me what was wrong..


Jay: Nothing. I'm good. Why ?
Chrissy: You look like something is wrong. Let me make you feel better.

Jay: And how do you plan on doing that ?
(Jay)
Oh shit. She just whipped my dick out and started sucking. I'm single, so fuck it well...what the fuck is this bitch doing ? After all this time bitch STILL don't know how to suck a dick properly. I guess that's why Tony cheated on her ass. Her head doesn't compare Beyonce's. Now BB can suck mean dick. She be doing that shit with her tongue. I wish I was fuckin Bey right now. Why the fuck am I even thinking her stupid ass. Fuck Jay why ya dick ain't getting hard ??


Chrissy: You okay ?
Jay: Aye can you stop ? I just came here to ask you a question.
Chrissy: Why stop what we already started ?
Jay: *pulls his pants up, gets up* I gotta go 


*Jay got up and left. Chrissy called after him, but he ignored her and kept walking. He got in the car and drove back home. He got there 15 minutes later. Bey was walking in the living room with her last piece of luggage, when they heard the door knob turn.*

Jay: What you still doing ?
Bey: I was just leaving...
Jay: Good..hurry up. Leave the keys on the table before you hit the front door!
Matthew: So you wanna hit on my baby girl *punch*
Jay: *falls back* *trys to stand but he's dazed* 
Mama Tina: Matt ! Stop NOW! 
Bey: Dad ! Don't please! 
Matthew: You ain't gone hit me are you ?
Jay: So you told ya parents huh?*stands up* 
Bey: Jay-
Matthew: Damn right she did! 
Jay: Beyoncé? Did you tell em everything ?
Matthew: Yeah! She-
Jay: BEYONCÉ! Did YOU tell everyTHING?
Bey: Shawn! Don't do it!
Jay: Don't do what ? Tell the truth? 
Bey: Stop! This is between you and I ! 
Jay: You and I ? Now it's you and I ?
Mama Tina: Bey baby what's going on ?
Bey: Mama. It's between me and Jay..
Jay:  Bey *looks at Bey* Did you tell your wonderful parents that you were pregnant by your ex boyfriend Tony and got an abortion ? 



TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!! 



9 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *deletes my blog* ch..THIS POST WAS EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg and A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol GREAT POST SIS Update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sad like froreal bey mess up & jay just don't give a fuck being mean as hell but I gotta say that I'm team jay on this 1 she was wrong 4 that............. Plz update soon like 2 night r tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg omg team jay! Update asap bey was wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O HOT DAM THIS IS MY BLOG RIGHT HERE GET IT THIS ISH IS GOOD BUT SHE CHEATED ND GOT PREGNANT AN GOT AN ABORTION GIRL NAH SHE SHOULD THREW THEM PAPERS AWAY GREAT POST UPDATE SOON LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. YO. WHOA. Just.. Umm.... WoW O_________O Umm... WoW. WHOA

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes finally u update. Thanx a lot have been so waiting for this. I think your blog is the best one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bey can be wrong but I'm still on her side !

    ReplyDelete