Thursday, March 1, 2012

If It Isn't One Thing It's Another


*Bey goes to make him a grilled cheese. She gets to the kitchen makes it. She's walked out the kitchen and she hears her phone beeping, she goes to look at her phone. She had calls and text mesages from the girls and Ty. She a few voice mails, a few unknown calls. And she listens to the voice mails*


Voice Mail: Hello this is Anthony Houston the lawyer of Chrissy Thompson. Chrissy, myself, you and your lawyer if you have need to meet up with a judge over this property damage. I'd appreciate if you'd give me a call back. Have a great night!


Bey: What the hell. You can't be serious. I get a little bit of happiness and now this shit. Did he really just "have a great night" what a contradiction. *shakes her head* Who called me from an unknown number ? Hmm. No calling back. Probably a crazy "Killer Bey" that kept dialing randoms numbers to find me. *thinks* Wait! Why am I talking to myself. Geez! I'm such a weirdo. 
Jay: *yelling from the room* BEY BABY! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG ?
Bey: *yelling* IM COMING. HOLD YA HORSES! *walks to the room* 

Jay: It's about time woman! *chuckles*
Bey: *gives him the plate* Here fat ass 
Jay: Thank you baby! And your ass fat because of ME!
Bey: Yeaaah yeaaaah! ANYWAY! Jay guess who called me ?
Jay: *eating* Umm. I don't know. Who ?
Bey: Chrissy's LAWYER!

Jay: Lawyer ? 
Bey: NO! Her Lawyer!
Jay: Who ?
Bey: Oh my goodness! Why are you damn slow? YES HER LAWYER!

Jay: Why does she have a Lawyer and why is her lawyer calling you ?
Bey: Something about property damage!

Jay: For Solo busting the windows out of her car ?
Bey: *sarcasm* Um I'm guessing so Jay! When you left the room she was like you need to buy her a new car.
Jay: What the hell! Why didn't tell me that earlier!
Bey: Because I didn't think she was serious.
Jay: Wow! This some ghetto shit yo! What you gone do ?
Bey: What do you-


*Bey's phone rang*


Bey: Hello ?
Mama Tina: OHH MY GOSH BEYONCE!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?

Bey: Home! I was ha-my phone was in the living room! Why has everyone been blowing my phone up like I'm drug dealer!
Mama Tina: You need to get the Brooklyn hospital right now.
Bey: Hospital ?
Jay: Hospital ? What happen babe ?
Mama Tina: There's been an accident!
Bey: An accident!?? What kind of accident ??
Jay: Someone got in a accident Bey ?
Bey: Shawn!!! Shut up!!! I can't hear with you all in my damn ear talking all loud! SHIT!!

Mama Tina: Beyonce, can you come to the hospital ?
Bey: Okay, but can you tell me what's going on ?
Mama Tina: I will when you get here. Just hurry up!
Bey: Alright, I have to get dressed. I'm coming!
Mama Tina: Mhmm Im sure you did. Now hurry up. 
Bey: *shakes her head at the comment* Okay. I love you mama!
Mama Tina: Love you too baby! *They hang up*
Jay: What happen ?
Bey: *silent tears* I gotta go to the hospital. *goes to the closet to grab some sweats*

Jay: *follows her* What happen babe ? Why are you crying ?
Bey: *getting dressed* 

Jay: Bey ?? What happen ??
Bey: Jay I don't know! 


*Beys tears fell like rain fall in the winter, like bullets being shot from an automatic weapon. She didn't know why she had to go to hospital. All she knew was there was an accident and she was about to make her way to Brooklyn. The tone in her mothers voice scared her deeply. She knew something was wrong.*


PAUSE: I forgot the time of day. So we'll just say it's around 8pm. PLAY


Jay: What did your mom say ??
Bey: *pinning her hair up* That there was an accident! Alright Im leaving.

Jay: Wait! I wanna go with you.
Bey: Okay, hurry up.
Jay: Alright, less than 5 minutes.


*Jay hurried up and threw on some basketball shorts, sweat shirt, and his Jordan slippers, they got in the car and made their way to the hospital..Jay drove them. They ride was very silent. Bey just stared out of the window. Jay saw that Bey had more tears streaming down her face so he grabbed he left hand with his right hand and rubbed her hand*


Jay: Babe don't cry. What ever it is. It'll be okay.
Bey: *silence*


Jay's thoughts: 
Fuck man! I HATE seeing my baby sad and shit. I wish there was something that I could do to make her feel better. At this very moment I don't know what to but just be here for her. I'm lowkey mad at her mama for not saying what's going on. Got us over playing the fucking guessing game and shit. Niggas dont have  time for this shit!


*They reach the hospital 15 minutes later. Bey hopped out of the car like a mad man on a mission. Like a pregnant woman going to McDonald's for a large fries* 


Jay: Bey baby, wait up! Put this sweater on! It's too cold out here. 
Bey: *stops* 
Jay: *takes off his sweater and gives it to her* Here.
Bey: *puts the sweater on* Thank you!
Jay: You're welcome! Hey look at me! *grabs her waist and pulls her close* Its gone be okay alright babe ?
Bey: *sad tone* Okay.

Jay: *kisses her forehead* Come on *grabs her hand and interlocks their fingers* 


*They walked up the front door of the hospital and they saw Daniel holding Julez in his arms. He was walking back inside* 


Bey: DANIEL?
Daniel: *turning around* Bey! Where you been ?
Bey: I was at home, but I wasn't near my phone.

Daniel: Well, come on. Your mom has been waiting on  you.
Bey: What happen ?
Daniel: They got into an accident!
Jay: Who ??
Daniel: The girls and Ty.
Bey: Oh my god! What? When ? How ?
Daniel: Breathe Bey! Come one I'll show to their room. 



*They walk back to their room. It was Solange, Kelly, Michelle, Ty, Angie, Mama Tina, and Matthew*


Mama Tina: About damn!
Solo: Thank you! I could be dying. You wanna take your sweet time.
Matthew: What were you doing that you couldn't answer your phone ?
Ty: I know what she was doing.
Angie: *whispers to Ty* Screaming and moaning!
Kelly: I heard you Angie! You're a damn fool!
Michelle: You missed my prayers!
Jay: *whispers to Bey* Thank You!
Bey: Well hell to y'all too!
Matthew: Hello! But you could have left your little boyfriend at home.
Mama Tina: Lord Matthew! Have some damn respect
Bey: DAD ?!
Jay: *lips his and bites them in anger* Look, I'm go back home! Call me when you're ready ight ? 
Bey: No pop pop. I want you to stay. 
Jay: Nahh, I don't stay here with ya Dads rude ass comments. 
Matthew: If he wants to leave. Let him!
Bey: Dad. My goodness! It never fails between you two.
Jay: That's your dad...I'mma come back to get you get ight ?
Bey: Babe-
Jay: You gone give me a hug so I can leave ?
Bey: Fine *hugs him*
Jay: Gimme kiss!
Bey: *kisses him*
Jay: *starts tonging her down just piss her dad off*
Kelly: Oh LAWD! Give a hose!
Ty: Thank God you can't get pregnant from kissing!
Angie: If so they would need jumbo box of condoms!
Solo: *sarcasm* How appropriate !
Jay: *breaks the kiss* Call me alright ?
Bey: *smiles* Okay. I love you pop pop!
Jay: I love you too baby! *he leaves*
Bey: *turns around, rolls at her dad and gives him a death* 
Matthew: What ? I don't like him and I never will!
Bey: *shakes her* What did he do to you ? Nothing!
Matthew: He's a player! I don't like him!
Bey: *rolls her eyes* Anyway, what happen ?
Ty: Ask Angie!
Angie: It ain't my fault!
Kelly: How it aint ? You were driving!
Solo: Thank God my child was in the back seat! 
Daniel: Amen to the that!
Bey: AGAIN! What happen ?
Ty: This RETARD by the name of Angie Beyince wasn't paying to the road and ran a red light! And damn near killed us all!


PAUSE: Kelly and Angie were in the front seat and they were only two get hurt. Kelly has a broken arm and Angie has a cut on her head. PLAY!


Kelly: Because of this reckless bit-human. I have to wear this ugly ole cast and sling.
Angie: IM SOOOORRRYYY! What you want me to do ?
Ty: You better be lucky my pretty face didn't scratched! 
Bey: Well Im glady'all are okay! Mama called me sounding like someone died! I was crying and everything.
Ty: Welp! There's a shocker!
Solo: You cry if the sun comes up.
Mama Tina: Leave mama's cry baby alone!
Bey: Thank you mama!
Kelly: So Mrs. Carter-I mean Mrs. Knowles! What EXACTLY were you doing that you couldn't pick your phone up ?
Angie: Do you have to ask ?
Ty: I think we ALL know why!
Bey: *blushes* Would you guys stop. My phone was in the living room.
Solo: And where were you thu thu!?
Kelly: *whispers* On the bottom.

Ty: *whisper* Or on all fours!
Kelly: That's why she's wearing his clothes. Thinking she's sexy!
Mama Tina: ALRIGHT! I don't wanna hear about my child's sex life!
Bey: Thank you! *giggles* Stop!
Matthew: I need to go home and watch old home videos!
Bey: Oh my gosh! Guess who called me!?
Everyone: WHO ?
Bey: Damn! *giggles*  Chrissy's lawyer!
Matthew: Chrissy ? Who's Chrissy and why does she have a lawyer!?

*Everyone knows what happen and why she had a lawyer. So they all ignored him. They didn't want to hear his mouth*


Solo: What happen ?
Ty: Don't tell me that she's taking you to court because you and Solo gave an UGLIER face ?
Angie: It's that called face damage!

Bey: *giggles* NO fooh. More like property damage!
Kelly: All thanks to ratchet number two over here
Matthew: I'm so lost!
Mama Tina: We know!
Matthew: Can someone tell me what's going on ?
Everyone: *silence*

Matthew: Oh! Don't all speak at once!!
Mama Tina: Bey baby just tell your father what happen!
Bey: Why ? All he'll do is be even more judgmental!
Matthew: No I'm not! Just tell me.
Mama Tina: Just tell him!
Bey: Fine! I fought this girl, twice, then she showed up again, Solange fought her because I was ha-I was busy, then I come out tried to fight her again, then Solange broke her windows. Now she's demanding that I buy her a new car and blah blah blah. End of story.
Angie: This a ratchet ass family *shakes her head*
Michelle: I tried to pray but they all told me to shut up!
Mama Tina: That's because you TOO saved!
Matthew: WAIT! Back it up! Why did you fight her. What did she do to you.
Kelly: Ohhh! It wasn't Bey she did it to.
Ty: Nor was it once!
Bey: Y'all just don't how to shut up!
Matthew: Huh ? I don't get it!
Angie: *blurts out* SHE SLEPT WITH HER MAN! DAMN!
Bey: ANGIE??
Angie: Sorry!! Y'all over here playing guessing games. 

Matthew: Sooo, he cheated on you, y'all still together, now you're being taken to court for your LITTLE sister fighting. I don't understand you sometimes! What were doing when this happen ?
Bey: *rolls her eyes, ignores him*
Matthew: BEYONCE ?
Bey: I WAS HAVING SEX!!

Mama Tina: Beyonce ??
Bey: Sorry mama! You know what...I gotta go!! I'll see y'all later. Love y'all! *hugs everyone but her dad*
Solo: Wait thu thu. Imma wait with you outside.
Bey: No it's okay! I'll be fine!
Solo: Hush! I'm coming with you!
Bey: Alright, well come on.
Mama Tina: Bey-
Bey: See you later ma! 


*They walk out pulls her out and calls Jay*


Jay: Hey baby,
Bey: *sad tone* Hey, can you come and get me please ?
Jay: Already ? 
Bey: Yes. Can you just come ?
Jay: Yeah. I just got home! I haven't even got out the car.
Bey: Can you just hurry ?
Jay: What's wrong babe ?
Bey: Nothing.
Jay: *driving* Then why do you sound so said.
Bey: I said nothing!
Jay: You gone keep lying?
Bey: I'm not lying.

Jay: Bey ?
Bey: Alright, i'll tell you when we get home.
Jay: Okay. Well there's a pig behind. Lemme get off the phone.
Bey: Okay. I love you. Be careful.
Jay: Love you too.


*They hang up. Bey and Solo sit on a bench outside of the hospital waiting for Jay to pull up. He comes 15 minutes later*


Bey: Thank you for waiting with me.
Solo: You're welcome. Anything for my thu thu!! Sorry about the Chrissy mess.
Bey: Ohh don't even worry. It's just a car. 
Solo: You sure ?
Bey: Yes I'm positive.
Solo: Alright. Well see you later. Next time don't let daddy get to you.
Bey: *shakes her head* He's ridiculous!
Solo: Truly. Well I'll let you go. *hugs her*
Bey: *gets in the car* Bye Solo love you.
Solo: Love you too thu thu! *goes back in the hospital*


(In the car)
Jay: Hi baby.
Bey: Hey.
Jay: What's wrong babe ?
Bey: Can you just take me home. I just wanna ride in silence.

Jay: Are you really going to tell me when we get home ?
Bey: Mhm, promise.
Jay: You don't sound to convincing.
Bey: Come on Jay. I wanna go home.
Jay: Alright. *starts up the car*


*They get home. Bey gets out of the car before Jay can even take of his seat belt. She walks in the house. Jay called after her but she just ignored him and kept on walking. He followed her into the bed. Bey sat up in the bed and Jay sat next to her* 




Jay: You ready to talk ?
Bey: Yeah.




TO BE CONTINUED...I know it was boring. sorry :(






No comments:

Post a Comment