Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Doubt Me

*Skipping to September 4th, Bey did 106 & park. She is now at her birthday/album release party. Everyone was there. They were drinking and getting drunk. Including Jay who is DRUNK AF! He's trying to get freaky with Bey in the corner. 


Bey: Jay! Stop!!!!

Jay: Ight. You gone give some birthday sex when we get home?
Bey: But it's my birthday...
Jay: Ohhh. Aye Bey...
Bey: *annoyed* Yes Jay?
Jay: Your dad said that Justin is the father of that baby in your belly!! 
Bey: What?

Jay: I SAAAAIID! That YOUUUR DADD said thaaaat I'm NOT the father of THAT *points to her belly* baby in yourr bellyy! White boy is.
Bey: Jay. Are you being serious? Or are you just trying to be funny, if you are then you're doing a TERRIBLE job.
Jay: Why the fuck would I lie? I know that white boy is the daddy. It ain't me.
Bey: You're beyond drunk. Cut it OUT.
Jay: Exactly! 
Bey: I'll be right back! Stay right here. Don't go anywhere.
Jay: Where the hell am I'm gonna go!?
Bey: What ? Never mind. *shakes her head* You are TOO drunk! *gets up to find her dad*
Bey: *to her dad* Who the hell do you think you are ?
Matthew: Who are you talking too?? And what are you talking about?
Bey: Don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about.
Mama Tina: Beyonce. I know it's ya birthday and you're pregnant, but you don't talk to your father like that. What the fuck has gotten into you? 

Bey: *side eyes MT* *looks at Matt* Dad, did you tell mama ?
Mama Tina: Me ? Tell me what ?
Bey: Tell her. You seem to have told everyone else. 

Matthew: I'mma ask you again. What are you talking about ?
Bey: Go ahead "father" tell my mama how you told Jay that I'm a "WHORE" and that Jay isn't the father of my baby.
Mama Tina: Matthew! You said that shit ?
Matthew: No. You got it all wrong. You're taking it out of proportion . Why would I call you a whore? You're my daughter. 

Mama Tina: Then what the hell did you say to him?
Matthew That's between Jay and I.
Bey: Where do you get off talking to him and telling him shit like that? That's not your place nor is it any of your damn business. Who I'm with doesn't concern you or anyone else for that matter. Did you honestly think that I wouldn't find out?
Matthew: Beyo-
Bey: You basically said that I don't know who the father of my baby is. What type of father does or say shit like that? You think because you quit your job to get my career started that you can say or do anything ?
Matthew: Aye. If it wasn't for me there would be NO Beyonce-
Bey: You piece of SHIT! If it wasn't for my TALENT! And Lord Jesus Christ! NOT YOU! How DARE you? Just because you did that DOESN'T give you the right to go around telling him that he isn't the father. Who gives a flying FUCK if were aren't married. What goes on between me and MY MAN. Doesn't involve you in ANY way. NO ONE!! You think I owe you something? I don't owe you shit BUT my respect. 
Mama Tina: Beyonce-
Bey: No Mama! NO! It's about time something stood up his arrogant ass. I just didn't know it would be me! *to Matt* How would you feel if someone told you weren't the father of me and Solange-
Mama Tina: Don't you start!
Bey: Truth hurts! Doesn't it. He's probably Ke-Never mind. I'm out of here. *walks away* 
Mama Tina: You really did it this time Matthew! She's NEVER going to forgive you. I don't blame her if she doesn't.
Matthew: *silence*


(Across The room)
Ty: Is it just me or did something just happen over there?
Angie: Nope! We all saw it.
Kelly: My nosy ass was trying to read their lips.
Solo: Bey looked REALLY PRESSED.
Michelle: It's probably just her hormones. Pregnant ass!
Ty: Hol up! Did the church mouse just use a curse word!?
Angie: Get ya bible. You need to repent. For you have SINNED! 
Solo: Forget all of that! Where is my Thu Thu?
Kelly: Girlll!!! Where did you get the name "Thu Thu" from ?
Ty: I'm saying! Stop calling her that weird ugly ass shit!
Solo: Shut up! Stupid single whores-
Angie: Bitch, you gone be divorced in one year. Tops.
Ty: Right! That forced flop ass marriage! I do not have the time! 
Solo: Anywhore! Where did she go? I'mma go find my THU THU! *goes to the bathroom* Bey? Bey, are you in here?
Bey: *in the stall* Yeah. What is it? *sniff*
Solo: Are you okay? Are you crying? 
Bey: *sniffs* No. I'm fine! I'll be out in a minute. I'll see you in there.
Solo: I'm not leaving until you come out.
Bey: Sola-
Solo: I'm serious. You know me better than that.
Bey: *comes out*
Solo: Why you crying Thu? Is it lil nugget? What's wrong??
Bey: Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it right now. 

Solo: Well when you do wanna talk about it. I'm your shoulder to lean on and your ears to listen.
Bey: Thank you. Is Jay sitting in that same spot?
Solo: Um no. I didn't see him. He's pretty drunk too. Did you guys get into a fight?
Bey: No. Well. Never mind. 
Solo: Well let's get out of here. You might want to fix your eyes before we walk out of here.
Bey: *looks in mirror and fixes her eyes* Okay, lets go. 


*They walk out and walk to where Bey left Jay sitting*


Bey: Where did he go ? I told him..
Solo: Maybe he went to bathroom..
Bey: Maybe. I'mma go check.
Solo: I'll go with you.


*Bey and Solo looked everywhere for Jay. He was no where to be found* 


Bey: You know what! I don't have the time, nor do I have the energy to be walking around with this huge ass belly to be looking for a grown ass man that probably left.
Solo: Maybe he-
Bey: Maybe my ass!...Sorry I don't mean to snap. These fucking hormones and shit.
Solo: It's alright. Be there. Done that. *giggles*
Bey: *giggles* My feet hurt; my back is killing me, nugget is kicking me ridiculously, and I want Double Stuf Oreos with some salsa and peanut butter.
Solo: Ewww Thu Thu. That's just sick and disturbing. 
Bey: *shrugs* I can't help it. *giggles* I'm going home. Fuck this party. I couldn't care less about anyone in here. 
Solo: You're just gonna leave your own party?
Bey: Damn right. No one is even going to notice that I'm gone.
Solo: But Bey, you can't drive with that huge bump in front you. 
Bey: You can- never mind. You can't even drive. Damn shame! I have a driver. I forgot about his ass. I'm gonna get out of here. Have a good time.
Solo: I'mma coming with you. I can't have you leaving by yourself. 
Bey: It's okay. I'll be fine. Don't let me ruin your night. 
Solo: It's not my damn party. I'm coming with you. That's it. You gotta DEAL!
Bey: Come on bug a boo. Let's go out the back. Don't want people to see me leaving. 
Solo: Okay. But you gotta stop quoting yourself. You just sound dorky. *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* Come on. I'll have him meet us in the back. 


*Bey and Solo both leave with out telling anyone. They go back to Bey's place. Jay isn't there either. The decided to call Angie and let them know that they left. Bey took a shower, and she threw on Jay's tshirt and a pair of his boxers. She gave Solo some shorts and a tshirt to sleep in. They laid in the bed* 


Solo: Wait! Are these sheets clean? 

Bey: *laughs* Yes. They are brand new. I just-well Jay just changed them this morning. 
Solo: Eww! Y'all must have had sex last night. Nasty! With that big ole belly!

Bey: *laughs* Ohh don't act like you didn't.
Solo: Umm! This ain't about me right now.
Bey: *shakes her head* Just nasty! *giggles*
Solo: Bey..
Bey: Yeah ?
Solo: You feel like talking now ? 
 Bey: You feel like listening ?

Solo: Of course.
Bey: Umm. Where do I start?
Solo: Um I would suggest from the beginning. *giggles*
Bey: Hush! Okay. So you know when Jay and I *tells her everything*
Solo: Wow! I'm shocked that Dad told him that. That's wrong. He had no right to do that.
Bey: *silent tears* I know. I told him that. Now Jay doesn't think he's father either. He let dad get into his head.
Solo: Awww, Thu. Don't cry. As long as you know that Jay is father then that's all that matters.
Bey: I know *sniff* but it just hurts that after all that Jay and I have been through. He doesn't think the baby is his. I know that Justin and I were still messing around up until Jay came back. He is the father, I calculated. Everyone thinks that I'm some-
Solo: Bey. You're not anything. Don't listen dad. He doesn't know shit. I mean anything. Hell! He's probably not even our real dad.
Bey: That's funny you said that, because that's what I told him. Mama got a little offended, but I said. It needed to be said. 
Solo: Good. Mama probably doesn't really care. She knows it's ya mood swings and hormones talking. 
Bey: I hope so....I wanna know where the hell Jay is.
Solo: You should call him again.
Bey: No thanks. I already called about 20 times. If he wants me to know where he is or wants to talk to me then he would call back.
Solo: Yo better go to church. It's not even Sunday. Hellaluler!
Bey: *laughs* You're silly! OWW! *holds belly*
Solo: Whats wrong ? You okay ? Did your water break ? OH LORDT!
Bey: DAMN GIRL! Breathe! Nugget is just kicking! *laughs*
Solo: GIRL! You can't be doing that! Got me panicking! *laughs* 
Bey: Sorry, but nugget is kicking a lot. Let see me your hand. *places Solo's hand on where the baby is kicking* See.
Solo: Ooh my goshhhh!! Awwwwww!!! I can't to find out what you're having!!!!
Bey: Me either! I reaaalllyyy want a girl!!
Solo: I want you to have a girl too..What does Jay want?
Bey: A bucket head boy.. 

Solo: *still touching her belly* What if you have a boy instead of a girl ?
Bey: I'mma just have to deal. As long as my child is healthy.  That's all that matters. 
Solo: Girl please. You gone be UPSET if you have a boy..
Bey: I really would be. *giggles* Jay wants a Jr. But I am NOT letting that happen. 
Solo: Are you guys going to paint nuggets nursery ? 
Bey: Yeahh, Jay came up with the idea and everything. 
Solo: Aww that's nice. I bet this child will be wearing nothing but Gucci, Coach,  Marc Jacobs, Calvin K-never mind. You are too boujie for CK. Nugget is going to be SPOILED!
Bey: No she isn't! I mean he-whatever IT is. My baby isn't going to be spoiled. But she-you know what I mean. 
Solo: I still think you should name the baby Jayonce!
Bey: I still think you need to stop smoking CRACK! That name is just plan ole tacky!
Solo: That's you and Jay's couple name *laughs*
Bey: Now, that's a tad bit different, but for my child's name? No ma'am.
Solo: But Beyonce you have two last names. All mama did was change the "I" to an "O". Just ghetto.
Bey: I know. I don't know what they were thinking. Why couldn't my name be something normal! *giggles*


*They continue to talk until they fall asleep. They wake up the next morning. Eat. Solange has to home to Daniel and Julez, so Bey has to drive her even though Jay doesn't like her driving while she's pregnant. They open the door and Jay standing there in the same clothes from last night*


Bey: Well well well. Look what the devil coughed up. It's nice of you to come home. Move!
Jay: Where are you going ?
Bey: Don't worry about it. *tries to get passed him*
Jay: *blocks her* I asked you where you were going. 
Bey: I asked you where were you last night. Did I get an answer? No. Now, get out of the way. *tries to get passed him* 
Jay: I'm not gone ask you again.
Bey: I answered you. None of yo-
Jay: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING? DAMN! It's simple question. 
Bey: To take my sister home! DAMN! Happy now! Get out of the way. 
Jay: I already told you that I don't like you driving while you're pregnant.
Bey: Who are you? My daddy? I didn't think so. 
Jay: *ignores Bey* Come on Solo. I'mma take you home. 
Solo: Ummm. Okayy. Thanks..
Jay: Don't worry about it. *to Bey* Come on Beyonce. After we drop her off. We gotta take a walk in the park.
Bey: I am NOT walking anywhere with youu.
Jay: Come on. Your sister has to get home. I don't have the time to deal with your emotions, mood swings, and shit. 
Bey: I just said I'm n-
Jay: Bring your ass on. *grabs her arm* Let's go. *they walk out*
Bey: You do not need to hold my hand. I am not 3 years old.
Jay: *ignores her*


*They get to Solo's house*


Solo: *gets out of the car* Thanks. You guys be safe. Love you. *goes in her house*
Bey & Jay: Love you too!
Bey: She was talking to me. She does NOT love your mean ass.
Jay: She was talking to me. I'm not even mean. You're just-
Bey: Just WHAT ? 
Jay: Nothing Beyonce. *drives off*
Bey: Just fat and ugly. I know. You don't have to tell me.
Jay: *sighs* You're not fat. You're pregnant. 
Bey: So I'm just ugly huh? *tears falls*
Jay: Bey, why are you crying? I never said that you were ugly.
Bey: *sniffs* You never said that I wasn't.
Jay: Bey you already know that you're beautiful and sexy. 
Bey: Yeah yeahhh. I don't wanna hear it. 
Jay: Bey-
Bey: Save it Jay. *looks out of the window* I love you Jay.
Jay: Bey what the.
Bey: *looks at him* You don't love me anymore? Did you ever love me? 
Jay: I'm afraid to answer that. 
Bey: Do you love me Jay? Yes or no? 
Jay: Babe, you know that I love you. Why are you asking me stupid questions. 


*They ride in silence for the next 5 minutes.* 



Bey: Baby? 
Jay: Yeah babe?
Bey: Are you taking me home? 
Jay: No. We need walk through the park! That's what the doctor said. 
Bey: I know. I'm really tired though. I just wanna go home and lay down. 
Jay: Babe, you need to walk. You haven't walked in a week or so. We could talk about this situation as we walk. 
Bey: Baaaaaabe! Please. I'm exhausted and I want some butter pecan ice cream and crisp cut fries with barbecue sauce. 
Jay: Eww! Bey, you're gonna have the bubble guts! 
Bey: Shut up. No I'm not......Jay you were suppose to turn right. Not left. 
Jay: No I wasn't. We're taking a walk. You'll thank me when you give birth. 
Bey: Ugghhh! I hate you right now.
Jay: I know. I love you too baby.
Bey: I'm hungry Jay. Let's just go home so that I can eat. 
Jay: Beyonce. You're not getting out of this walk. Get over it. I'll get you a hot dog from one of those stands or something. 
Bey: Eww! I don't want that shit! 
Jay: *sighs* Fine babe. What do you want ?
Bey: I already told you what I wanted. 
Jay: BB, that doesn't even mix.
Bey: I do NOT care. That's what my baby wants! That's what my baby gets! 
Jay: Alright BB. Just calm down babe.
Bey: Am I yelling? 
Jay: No-
Bey: Then nigga I am calm. 



*They made it to central park. He parked the car and help Bey out of the car. *

Jay: You got it babe? 
Bey: Yeah. *'steps out* Can you cuff my pants please?
Jay: Sure. *cuffs her pants* Where's your water? Did you take your pills?
Bey: One question at a time. My water is home where it needs to be. I HATE water. And no I didn't take my pills.
Jay: Oh Lord Beyonce. You killing me.
Bey: Im killing you? My back is killing ME! My feet are swollen like busted up sausages and they hurt. And you got me out here walking. 
Jay: We haven't even started walking yet.
Bey: My point exactly. Let's get this over with!
Jay: *grabs her hand* Come on.


*They start walking*



Bey: Why didn't you tell me ? 
Jay: Tell you what?
Bey: Don't act dumb! Why didn't you tell me? Why did it take you to be drunk to tell me?
Jay: I don't know. I didn't want you to stress and all that. I was thinking of the baby.
Bey: Did you ever think of me?
Jay: Yeah of course I thought of you.
Bey: I guess that's why you don't think that baby is yours...again. I should be used to this.
Jay: Bey. What your dad said made a lot sense.
Bey: Are you serious!? This is the same person that doesn't like you. He just doesn't want us to be together. Why can't you see that?
Jay: Bey let me ask you something. When did you and that white boy stop fuckin around?
Bey: Jay why-
Jay: When?
Bey: Up until you came back..
Jay: Did y'all use condoms?
Bey: *silence*
Jay: *stops walking* Woman, you better answer me. 
Bey: Can we talk about this in the car?
Jay: This must be some serious. Come on. 


*They start walking back to the car* 


Jay: *puts his arm around Bey* Smile! People are starting  to recognize us. 
Bey: *looks up at him* *fake smile*


*They get back to the car* 


Jay: Like I asked. Did y'all use condoms?
Bey: You want me to be honest?
Jay: Nooo! I want you to lie to me *-__-* Did you?
Bey: ...No. Not all the time. 
Jay: What the fuck? What you mean not all the time? How many times?
Bey: Just twice. 
Jay: Twice? That's not a "just". That's a lot.
Bey: You wanted me to be honest. You can't get mad at me-
Jay: What the fuck you mean I can't get mad. You let that nigga fuck you raw!!! What were you doing with a lil swipe ass white boy anyway!?
Bey: You're acting like I cheated on you when I got pregnant. I've been faithful to you ever since we got back together. You're the one denying OUR baby.You're the one that didn't come home last night. You were probably somewhere with Kanye and TyTy cheating on me...again.
Jay: I wasn't cheating you.
Bey: Then what were you doing that you couldn't come home to YOUR PREGNANT girlfriend?? I called you a thousand times!!
Jay: I just didn't feel being at home with you.
Bey: Well damn. That makes me feel really good. *tears fall instantly*
Jay: *touches her thigh* Shit! Bey, that came out wrong. 
Bey: *removes his hand* No. If you said it, then you meant it. *wipes tears*
Jay: I meant it, but it just came out wrong babe.
Bey: Where were you Jay? Why didn't you call me? What made you not wanna come home?
Jay: I went TyTy's house. I didn't call because I just didn't wanna...talk to you about this. Which is why I didn't come home.
Bey: *silent tears* So you really don't believe the baby is yours? That makes you dumb! How many months was I when we found out that I was pregnant?
Jay: I don't know Bey. 
Bey: 2 months! You don't pay attention to SHIT! 2 months! Which means that THIS BABY was conceived is MAY! Who did I let "fuck me raw" at that time!? Huh ? YOUU!
Jay: Bey look-
Bey: Ahhhhhh! *puts her hand indicating him to shut up* I don't wanna hear it. Take me home now....Nugget if you don't stop kicking me! Lawd Jesus! Im gone whoop you as soon as I pop you out this cooch! Shawn! Take me home! Damn! 
Jay: *starts the car up and pulls off* Did you still want your ice cream with fries?
Bey: What do you think? *rubs belly* Nugget! Stop kicking mommy! Bad baby. Taking after YOUR DADDY already.
Jay: *ignores her*


*They go get her ice cream and fries and ice cream. Go home. Bey goes in their bedroom*


Jay: *follows her* Baby. Can we talk?
Bey: I dont wanna talk to you! 
Jay: I'm sorry B-
Bey: Get out of my site. Let me be angry for the next 30 minutes! 
Jay: Ight. Understandable. I love you Bey.
Bey: I love you more Jay. Now get out!
Jay: Okay.. *leaves*



*Jay goes to the living room to give Bey some space. 15 minutes later there's a knock on the door.*


Jay: Who is it ?
Person: It's Tony.  






TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!!!!!







5 comments:

  1. Omggg!!! TARAJIAHHHHHH!!!! That post was HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Bey's mood swings <<<<<<<< and how dare you end it there!! Update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bey went off on everybody hilarious & what the hell Tony showed up at bey house for hope jay don't beat his ass update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaooo bey mood swings omggg too funny lls and this nugget name for the baby is too funny bey said she going whoop the baby ass soon as it come out I can't with her lmaooo and oh lord what do tony want more drama great post!!!

    ReplyDelete