Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Thug Part II

*They go to Kelly's house to get her things. She makes him pack all of her things into the car. Jay takes her shopping. They come home. Jay puts Beys bags in the room. There's a knock at the door. *


Bey: Who is it ?
Person: CHRISSY!

Bey: *opens the the door* You must like getting yo ass whoped ?
Chrissy: Anyhow. Where is Jay ?
Bey: Bitch you got 5 seconds to leave.

Chrissy: I asked to speak to Jay.
Bey: My fist is gonna speak to your ugly face in a milla second.
Jay: *yelling from the room* Baby who is at the door?
Bey: Just some bitch that wants her ass beat again!
Jay: *yelling from the room*WHAT ??
Bey: NOTHING!
Jays Thoughts: "That girl is weird as fuck" OKAY!
Bey: Like I was saying. You have NO BUSINESS here. I'm giving you a chance to escape this ass whoppin I wanna give you.
Chrissy: I came here to talk to Jay. Not his groupie turned psycho girlfriend.


*Beys eyes opened wide when Chrissy said that. That pissed her off even more. Bey bum rushed Chrissy, she took flight on her with both of her fist. She caused Chrissy to fall back on the floor. Bey on top and started whaling on her.* 


Bey: Stupid BITCH! *punch* 
Chrissy: Bitch, get the fuck off of me. *punch*


*Somehow Chrissy got on top of Bey, then Bey got back on top.*


Jay thinking out loud: What movie is Bey watching ? *Jay yells* Beyonce turn the fuckin TV down! 


Bey: Bitch you thought I was gone let you get away with fuckin my man *punch* WRONG *punch*


*Jay realizes that Bey isn't watching a movie and he comes in running* 


Jay: Beyonce ? What the fuck ? *grabs her off of Chrissy*
Bey: *kicks her in the face as Jay grabs her, she starts kicking her legs and hitting on Jay* STUPID RATCHET BITCH!
Jay: Calm the fuck down, hitting me and shit.
Chrissy: Yeahh, you should listen to him, before I do more damage.
Bey: BITCH! Shut the fuck up. That's why your face is leaking.
Jay: Beyonce, chill the fuck up.
Bey: Let me fucking go. Or I'mma do you like I did this bitch.
Jay: *puts her down and grabs by her arms and shakes her and says* CALM THE FUCK DOWN, AND SIT YO ASS DOWN.
Bey: *sits*
Chrissy: Yeahh sit yo weak ass down, that's why he cheated on you in the first place.
Bey: *trys to rush Chrissy again but Jay stops her and pushes back her on the couch* No, fuck this shit.
Jay: Beyonce, I fucking swear if you get up one more time it's gone be me and you.
Bey: OKAY! You better get BITCH all the way TOGETHER. *Jay kisses on the lips, then walks towards the room*
Chrissy: Trust me, he handles it WELL.
Bey: *turns around*
Jay: Go in the room Beyonce! DAMN!
Bey: *looks Chrissy up and down, then rolls her eyes and walks away*


*Bey goes into her room. She changes her clothes because she has some of the blood from knuckles  and Chrissy's blood from busted lips and busted nose. Her shirt is ripped as well..meanwhile down stairs* 


Jay: Chrissy, what the fuck are you doing here ??
Chrissy: I needed to see you.
Jay: Shit girl. I already told you to fuck off. 
Chrissy: I know but I can't stop thinking about you. I tried to but it wont go away.
Jay: Well try harder. You can't just show up at my house. I fired you for a reason. It was a mistake to sleep with you. I'm not falling back into you whorish trap again. What we had is over. You NEED to accept that. I'll mail you your last past check. But you need to leave before Beyonce comes running out here and whoops your ass....again.
Chrissy: Fine...I'll leave but can I at least get a towel to whip off this blood.
Jay: Damn, you causing me to much trouble. Hold on. STAY HERE! 


*Jay goes in the kitchen to get her a paper towel*


Jay: Here! Now leave, and don't come back. Don't call me more, don't text me more. NOTHING. 
Chrissy: Jaay ?
Jay: Bye girl!


*With that, Chrissy leaves with the most memorable ass whoopin of her life and Jay goes to the bedroom to talk to Baby Thug. He sees Bey laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling holding her right wrist with her left hand. He just stands against the wall*


Jay: Beyonce, you wanna tell me what the fuck just happen ?
Bey: NO!
Jay: Now is not the time to play games. What happen?
Bey: Will just leave me the hell alone. DAMN!
Jay: One, lower your voice. I didn't come in here yelling at you. So don't yell at me. 
Bey: *ignores him*
Jay: Now, in a calm tone tell me what happen.
Bey: What does it look like happen ?
Jay: Beyonce, save the sarcasm for someone else.
Bey: Leave me alone and you wont have to hear my sarcasm.
Jay: Now, you're really starting to piss me off.
Bey: *ignores him*
Jay: Stop playing and tell me what happen.
Bey: If I tell are you going shut up and leave me alone ?
Jay: Bey...
Bey: FINE!..
Jay: You know what I don't even care how it happen. You shouldn't be fighting. You fought her once. It's dangerous. What if you hit her in the wrong way.
Bey: I'm not even thinking about hitting her wrong. The bitch got what she deserved. I gave her the chance to leave without getting her ass whopped. She decided to leave with a bloody face. She tired me, and I beat the living day lights out of her.
Jay: Do you know how stupid you look ?
Bey: Stupid ? Shawn how the hell do I look stupid ?
Jay: Fighting and shit. You gave her exactly what she wanted. For you to be upset.
Bey: I'm not one who slept with her. YOU DID!
Jay: Does that have a bigger impact each time you say it ?
Bey: Wait. You're mad because I fought the bitch YOU cheated on me with. Disrespected me when I did nothing to her. Well, that makes perfect.
Jay: You don't see me fighting that nigga.
Bey: I don't what you did when y'all in that damn room. 
Jay: I hit his ass, and let it there. You already fought that day. That was bad enough. Every time some happens you're so anxious to yell, scream or fight. Shit is annoying as fuck. Stop being a child. Use your words and not your fist. 
Bey: You hitting someone that I had sex while we BROKEN UP is okay but I look stupid fighting someone that you cheated on me with. What type of shit is that ?
Jay: How many times are you going to say that shit. I cheated on you ! I get it. DAMN! Like you said it's in the past, so leave it there.
Bey: I can't believe this shit. I put up with all of your shit. I took your cheating ass back because I love you. Just the thought of you and her makes my ass ache. Do you know how it feels to be cheated on by someone you love, when the claim they love you. Do you know how it feels to cry yourself sleep at night every night ? Do you, do you ? NO! You DON'T!


*Bey's phones rings and it's Angie*


Jay: You just gone answer the phone in middle of our conversation ?
Bey: This conversation is over. *answers the phone* Hello *Gets up walks out*
Angie: Hey Bey, what you up to ?
Jay: *follows her* Beyonce ? Are you serious ?
Bey: No Shawn. I'm playing. Leave me the fuck alone already! Got damn!
Jay: *shakes his head* Wow! I really don't understand you sometimes.
Bey: Yeah well when I wake up to your face I don't understand why I'm here. Now we even.


*Jay didn't even bother to respond. He just walks back in the room and lays down on bed thinking about everything. Bey sits on the couch and talks to Angie.*


Angie: Woah! I thought everything was back to normal.
Bey: It was, until that bitch showed up at my damn door step.
Angie: What the fuck ? Wait I thought Jay fired her though. 
Bey: He did, so he says. She came here demanding to see him. I was calm at first. I even gave her a chance to leave without getting her ass whooped again..
Angie: Bitch, why you giving out chances, and why the FUCK didn't you call me ?
Bey: I gave her chance because I already beat her ass once and because she didn't say anything that pissed me off yet.
Angie: What did she say to you ? Wait, you answered the door ?
Bey: Yeah I opened the door. But I don't even remember what she said to me. I just remember whaling on that ass. 
Angie: Well, we can always go to her house and beat that ass AGAIN.
Bey: *laughs* You are insane. As bad as I want to I already hurt my damn wrist. 
Angie: You must have been doing some DAMAGE! *laughs* I'm mad that I missed this epic ass whoopin'.
Bey: I can't deal with you. *giggles*


*Jay walks in*


Jay: See Beyonce that's our problem. Always so quick to talk to everyone but me.
Bey: Ohh Lord! Angie I'mma be at your house in like 30 minutes to an hour.
Angie: Alright girl. See you later.


*They hang up. Bey got up from the couch and walked right pass Jay*


Jay: You just gone ignore me ? *follows her*
Bey: Still don't know when your being ignored ?
Jay: We need to finish talking.


*They walking into their room. Bey walks into her closet to look for some clothes to wear and Jay follows her.

Bey: Can you stop following me around like a damn lap dog?
Jay: I'm just tying to talk to you.

Bey: Well, I don't wanna talk to you. 
Jay: Why are you getting dressed ?
Bey: Because, I'm leaving. Obviously.
Jay: Come on babe. If you leave that's not going to solve anything.
Bey: I just need some space and alone time.
Jay: How about I stay out of the room. I can stay in the living room or the guest or something. Then you can have space. 
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Bey please.
Bey: No.
Jay: *sighs, and walks out the room and into the living*


*Bey takes a shower. Jay is still in the living room. She gets dressed is some jeans, plain vneck and some heels(as always). She grabs her phone calls Angie*


Angie: Hello.
Bey: Hey Ang, Im about to walk out the door.
Angie: Alright. You really coming 
Bey: Yes. I need to get out of this damn house.
Angie: I'm just surprised he didn't sex you up by now.
Bey: No. This time it's serious.
Angie: Awww shit. We gone need some drinks!
Bey: Ch! YES! You already know...but I'm on my way though.
Angie: Okay. See you in a minute.


*They hang up and she walks out of the room and into the living room; where Jay is playing the Xbox.*


Bey: Jay, I'm leaving. I guess I'll see you later.
Jay: *pauses the game* You really leaving ?
Bey: Yeahh I am.

Jay: When are you coming back ?
Bey: I said later didn't I ?
Jay: *sighs* Can I have hug at least ?
Bey: *sighs* Yeah.

Jay: *gets up and walks towards her and hugs her* Can I get a kiss too since you being generous 
Bey: You're pushing it.
Jay: It was a worth a shot...I love you BB.
Bey: Mhmm.
Jay: Bey..
Bey: I love you too Jay. I gotta go.
Jay: *breaks the hug* Okay, see ya later.
Bey: Bye.












TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED.. :D...




S/O to my sister @NishaBey222 and CourtLuvsBey for the help with this. Good looking HOMIES



1 comment:

  1. *fans myself* Laaaawwwwd this post >>>>>>>> this was so fucking epic !!

    ReplyDelete