Monday, February 27, 2012

What's Going On ?

*Just as Bey hung up, she saw a familiar face*


Bey: Oh Lord!
Solo: What ?
Bey: Nothing.

Angie: What happen Bey?
Bey: Nothing you guys!

Kelly: Beyonce stop playing and tell us what's wrong.
Bey: *sighs* Okay. Slowly turn around and then turn back around but DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

*They all turn quickly*



Bey: Lawd Jesus. I said slowly..
Ty: Damn! That boy is STILL fine.
Angie: Big dick ass. Good Lawd.
Michelle: Bless yo heart in the name of Jesus.
Kelly: What you gone do Bey?
Bey: I don't know. Ty, would you stop staring at him. He might notice you.
Ty: Ohh. My bad! His ass can get it. Right here, right now..
Bey: Ohh my goodness. *shakes her head*


*Tony notices Bey, so he walk up to their table* 
Solo: Well you better think fast because here he comes.
Tony: Hello everyone.
Everyone: Heeeey Tonyyyy
Ty: Mm! Hello Tony! *wink*
Tony: Hey, Bey. *licks his lips*
Bey: Hi Tony.
Kelly: Um! Beyonce boo. Why are you smiling so damn hard?
Bey: What ? I am not.
Angie: Girl! Quit that lying!
Michelle: I can see ALL 32 of ya teeth!
Ty: Okay! You better stop cheesin like a damn chester cat before Jay pops up outta no where and snatches ya ass up.
Bey: Oh gezz! Would you guys stop!?
Tony: mm. Bey can I speak to you in PRIVATE! *sides eyes them*
Solo: Ooop! Is he tryna say something ?
Angie: mhmmm! Rude ass nigga!
Ty: MMM! Beyonce he wants to talk to you in PRIVATE!
Angie: Mhm! I bet he sure does. He wants to meet her private!
Bey: *shakes her head* Come on Tony. *Bey gets up*
Michelle: Don't do anything I wouldn't! 
Kelly: Welp! Guess that's nothing!
Angie: Exactly! Bey gets the dick! Shit she needs to get Tony's one last time..
Ty: Y'all will NOT come for Michelle's cobwebbed cooch! 
Michelle: Yes! I'm going to Heaven!




*In Tony's car*


Bey: So Tony what's up ?
Tony: Look Beyonce, I just wanted to apologize for that night-
Bey: No I should be apologizing. I don't know why he acts like that. Sorry.
Tony: You know that you don't deserve to be talked to like that?
Bey: Jay and I talked about and everything's all good. But I appreciate your concern..
Tony: You're welcome...any how! We didn't get to finish talking that night. I wanted to tell you that I would love to be you friend again. We were good together back then. 
Bey: Yeahh. You're were ight! *giggles*
Tony: Ight? Ch! I was more then that considering the fast that I was your first EVERYTHING! *chuckles*
Bey: *smiles* Yeah you were..
Tony: Can I ask you something.
Bey: Yeah. Sure. Go ahead!
Tony: If I would have never gone away to college would we still be together ?
Bey: Ohhh wooow. Tony I don't know-
Tony: Be honest.
Bey: Yeahh maybe. Possibly!
Tony: *looks his watch* Well hey look! I gotta get outta here. How about you give me ya number and we take our FRIENDSHIP from there. *chuckles*
Bey: Sounds like a plan! What's your number ?
Tony: *puts his number in her phone* Text me something sweet ight. Wait! Ya man ain't gone trip is he?
Bey: Okay. I gotchu.*wink* And he is the least of your worries. 
Tony: Well it was GREAT seeing you..again.
Bey: As always. Well I'll talk to you later.


*Bey gets out of his car and walks back the restaurant*


Bey: Hey guys. What did I miss ?
Angie: Jay !

Bey: Jay ? What ?
Solo: Jay came by looking for you!
Bey: WHAT ? *gets scared* You're lying right ?
Kelly: Why would we lie about that ?
Ty: For real Bey. He saw you getting the car with Tony and he is PISSED!
Bey: SHIT! He's gonna kill me!


*They all burst out laughing*


Ty: Just kidding bitch! *laughs*
Bey: You guys! That shit isn't funny!
Angie: Then tell me why Im laughing ? *laughs*
Michelle: I wish you could have saw your face.
Kelly: PRICELESS! *laughs*
Bey: Y'all aint SHIT! Burn in hell!

Ty: But you still love us. So DEAL with it.
Kelly: We didn't tell you to go in the car with Tony.
Solo: Right! She know she still has feelings for him!
Bey: I really don't.
Angie: Then why did y'all need to talk in private ?
Michelle: And why were you smiling so hard when he walked up?
Bey: What is this ? 21 questions?
Ty: Yes ma'am it is. You gone answer one of these questions.
Bey: No I'm really not. *giggles*
Kelly: Damn. Bey can't even keep it real wit ya homies. *giggles*
Solo: Ch! I know my Thu thu! I gots the REAL tea!
Angie: Girl! Hush ! You don't got shit but my cousin in ya lap. Now feed him!
Bey: *text to Tony* Hello Gorgeous ;). 


*They eat and now they're at the mall. Kelly and Angie are in the dressing rooms and Bey, Solo, Michelle and Ty were sitting on the bench. Bey was looking at her phone.*


Ty: Bey, what is so funny ?
Solo: Okay. She is just over there smiling. 
Bey: Nothing.*giggles*

Michelle: Lies!
Ty: Bey, what the hell happen in that damn car ?
Bey: Nothing happen. *giggles* He just apologized.
Solo: For what ?
Angie: *yells from dressing room* For not fuckin her enough.
Bey: *laughs* Would you shut up!?
Ty: Bitch, you gone tell me what happen. And why you're grinnin' and shit!
Solo: Yeahh! I wanna know thu!
Kelly: *comes out the dressing room* Yes, spill that good peppermint tea
Bey: OKAY! You nosey fuckers! He wanted to be my friend again.
Angie: UM! That doesn't say why you've been cheesin all fuckin wide since you saw him.
Michelle: Now what's REALLY going on ?
Bey: Nothing! *giggles* He brought up something that made us laugh back then.

Kelly: *confused* How? He isn't even here.
Ty: *gasps* You're texting him aren't you ?
Kelly: Bey! Jay is going kill you if he finds out.

Angie: Yessss bitch ! You betta get that good ole dick again.
Ty: Shit! You wanna share that dick? Pass him to me when you're finished!
Bey: *laughs* Ty you are killing me!
Michelle: Do you think that that's a good idea ?
Bey: What ?
Kelly: Talking to Tony. Considering how Jay reacted that night. 
Bey: Tony and I JUST friends you guys.
Kelly: Jay isn't going to see it that way.
Solo: Yeahh Thu what if he finds out ?
Bey: He's not going to, because I'm going to tell him myself.
Angie: Girl! That's just stupid as hell! Just let Tony dick you down one good time and never talk to him again.
Kelly: *laughs* Girl, I worry about you.
Michelle: I'mma pray for you.
Angie: And I'mma pray that yo ass STOPS praying !

Ty: Bey why didn't you and Tony work out anyway ?
Kelly: I know right! Y'all were the cutest couple!

Bey: I don't know you guys. It just didn't work. 
Michelle: Do yo still have feelings for him ?
Bey: That was years ago.

Angie: How was the sex ?
Kelly: Tony or Jay ?
Bey: Lawd here y'all again! *laughs*
Solo: We already know Jay can't get enough of *mocks her* pop pop.
Angie: *laughs* Mhmm. But she knows when she saw him she thought about fuckin him
Kelly: Exactly! Knowing her nasty ass!
Bey: Okay! I thought about it! Are y'all happy ?
Michelle: Would you ?
Bey: NO! Are y'all crazy!?
Angie: I would!

Ty: Shit! So would I.




*They all laugh. They pay for there stuff and they leave and they back to Bey's house. Julez was knocked in Beys arms. Solo unlocked the door, Jay heard the knob turn he came running to the becaue he was so excited to see Bey. *


Jay: Bey!!!!
Solo: Wake up my damn child and it's gone me and you!!!
Jay: Oh my bad! Sorry!!


*They walk in the house*


Jay: Hey baby ! *kisses her* I missed you!
Bey: Aww! I missed you too.. Imma go lay him down really quick.
Jay: Ight!


*Bey goes to lay Julez down in his room that his has. She comes back and everyone is sitting on the couch chillin*


Jay: Come here babe.
Bey: *sits on his lap* Hi
Jay: Did you have fun without me ?
Bey: Yeaah. I actually did. *giggles*
Angie: Mhmm! I bet you did Bey!
Ty: Right! She had the MOST fun! Ain't that right Bey?
Jay: What are they talking about babe ?
Bey: Nothing baby. I'll tell you later.
Jay: Why later ? I wanna laugh.
Kelly: Ohhh, you ain't gone laugh.
Angie: Show ain't!
Bey: Would y'all shut up.
Jay: Okay for real Bey. What happen.
Bey: Nothing babe. It's nothing serious! We'll talk later okay.*kisses him*
Jay: You promise ?
Bey: You're so cute.Yes. I promise. *kisses him*
Solo: He's ight. He ain't cute tho. *laughs*

Jay: *laughs* You stay hating on a nigga.
Bey: It's okay baby. I know you're cute. 
Ty: He ain't the only person you think is cute huh Bey?
Bey: Shut the hell up!

Jay: Ight Bey, come on let's go in the room and talk.
Bey: Jay, I said later.
Jay: Well it's later now. *stands Bey up and gets up* Let's go.
Ty: Yeeeesss! Big daddy Jay gets Bey's ass in CHECK!
Angie: That because her is DICK WHIPPED!
Bey: Hush!!! Y'all too damn much!
Kelly: Lawd Jesus Bey is about her cooh TORE THE THE UP!

Bey: *yelling from the halway* Leave me alone you sexless whores!
Solo: Oop! She told y'all! *laughs*
Ty: Yeah we all know YOU aren't sexless.
Angie: Julez!


(Bey and Jay's room)
*sitting on the bed next to each other*


Jay: What's going on Beyonce ?
Bey: Babe, I said it was nothing.
Jay: You lying and I know it.
Bey: I'm not lying to you pop pop.
Jay: You-
Bey: *kisses him passionately* 
Jay: *breaks the kiss* You tryna shut me up huh ?
Bey: Mhm! *kisses him*
Jay: You know you're about to lose the bet right ?
Bey: I know. Now shut up! Kiss me!

Jay: Mhmmm! Im bout beat yo shit UP!
Bey: Pop pop stop talking damn!
Jay: *lays her down and gets of top her*
Bey: *kisses him and then takes his shirt*
Jay: *sucks her neck and unbuttons her pants*
Bey: *lifts her body to pull her pants off*
Jay: *tongues her down, then takes her shirt off*
Bey: *unhooks her bra*
Jay:Oh my damn! I missed them titties! *sucks her left boob and rubs her cooch, she moans*
Bey: *pulls his shorts down with her feet*
Jay: Hey, where did you learn that?
Bey: Hmm. I have a GREAT teacher.

Jay: Mmmm! I think my student needs to be spanked.
Bey: I sure do! Spank me daddy!
Jay: My pleasure baby! *licks her from her neck down to her cooch. He puts her legs above her head and starts licking her cooch up and down and get rocks hard.
Bey: Ooooo shit Jay. 
Jay: *eating*
Bey: Yessss pop pop. Just like it baby. *moans*
Jay: *tongue fucks her*
Bey: *breathing heavy* Ahhhhh ahhh babyyyy
Jay: You like this shit *tongue fucks her*
Bey: *gripping the sheets* mmmmm I love it baby. Don't stop!
Jay: *sucks her clit*
Bey: Fuuuuuck! Jaaaay! No mooooore!
Jay: *sucks her clit harder*
Bey: Ahhhhh shiiiit daddy Im cuuuuuuumingggg *cums*
Jay: *swallows* MMM! Tasty! You ready for daddy ?
Bey: Mhmm.
Jay: Ight, lemme grab a condom!
Bey: *stops him* NO!
Jay: You sure ?
Bey: YES! Im SURE! Get to WORK NOW!

Jay: Bey, we-
Bey: Jay if you don't put that dick inside of me RIGHT NOW, im cut it OFF!
Jay: Okay! *laughs*


*All of a sudden there's a banging on the door*


Michelle: Bey??? Jay ?? Get out here.
Bey: WHAT ? I'm busy!!!
Michelle: LAWD HAMMERCY!! Praise the Lawd!! They out here fighting!!!
Jay: Who ???
Bey: Oh my fucking GOD!!! All I wanted some dick!!!
Jay: Who's fighting ??
Michelle: Solange and Angie!!! Help me Jesus! I need my bible!!!
Bey: What the hell is going on ?
Jay: Shit! Lemme go see what's going on!
Bey: Shawn! If you leave this room! I'mma kill you!
Michelle: Can y'all hurry uppp! LAWD HAMMERCY ITS GETTING WORSE!!
Jay: Baby Imma dick you down when I get back.
Bey: HURRY THE HELL UP


*Jay throws on his shorts, with his dick still hard he goes to see what Michelle was talking about. Bey isn't even in the mood anymore so she threw on her panties, Jays tshirt ans his sweats. Jay follows Michelle to the front of the living room and he see's Solo and Chrissy fighting. Kelly was jumping up down on the couch recording it, Ty was standing on the table, and Angie was right beside them fighting.*


Jay: Ayee what the fuck !!?? Get the fuck off of my table nigga. Kelly getco black ass off my damn couch!
Ty: *ignoring* Yessss! Solo get that ugly bitch!
Kelly: *cracking* Fuck that bitch up Solo dolo!!
Angie: BITCH GONE YOU LEARN TODAY!!
Ty: This is what happens when you fuck with fam!
Solo: STUPID BITCH! *punch* You me and my sister FUCKED UP!! *punch*
Chrissy: You bald head bitch *punch* FUCK YOU AND WHORE ASS SISTER *punch*


*Jay just lets them fight*


Solo: *starting whaling on chrissy, showing NO MERCY*


*Bey runs in because she here's the commotion and Jay breaks them*


Bey: Christopher ?? what the fuck happen while I -
Ty: Getting dicked down ?
Bey: YES. Well almost!

Jay: Chrissy what the fuck is wrong with your brain. Do you like gettin ya ass beat ?
Solo: Hell yeah! She does! This bitch got her whopped by 19 year old! *laughs*
Angie: And Jay what the fuck is going with ya dick ?
Jay: *looks down* AYEE! Don't worry about that..Ty getcha ass off my fuck table! Nigga aint you got no manners!?
Ty: Don't you need an grammar class ? *gets down*
Jay: You too Kelly. Niggas gots no home training.


*All of a sudden Bey trys to rush Chrissy*


Jay: *grabs with one hand and stops(strong sexy ass)* Beyonce! NO! Go sit ya ghetto ass down in the kitchen.
Bey: *trying to break loose* Jay left me go or you won't win this bet.
Jay: CH! Fuck that bet! Im getting the pussy regardless. Go in the kitchen!!
Bey: FINE! *walks towards the kitchen, so he thought* *rushes Chrissy* AHHH YOU STUPID BITCH!!
Kelly: *still recording* Yesss!! Get her ass SASHA!
Solo: Get her ass thu thu!
Jay: *grabs Bey* *laughs* Okay Bey y'all fucked her up enough* *throws Bey on the couch*
Bey: No! Not nearly enough!
Jay: *laughs* Just sit ya ratchet ass down!
Bey: We gone get ratchet in the damn bedroom when this bitch leaves!
Solo: *walks out the door*
Michelle: LETS US PRAY!
Everyone: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!
Michelle: Oh! WEEEEL EXCUUUUUSE MEEEE!!!


*All of a sudden a car alarm goes off*


Bey: Lawd hammercy!
Ty: Her ass has NO FUCKS to give
Angie: I taught that bitch VERY WELL!
Michelle: I-
Kelly: Hush chile!
Solo: *walks back in* *to Chrissy* You might wanna call someone to pick you up! You no longer have your windows *laughs*




*Chrissy runs outside*


Bey: What the hell happen y'all ?
Solo: The bitch came in here talking reckless!!! So beat her ass!! END OF STORY!! I didn't wake Julez!
Jay: What did she say ?
Ty: Christopher was like Where is that no talent gold digging blah blah blah!
Bey: Christopher has his nerve!!!


(Outside)


Chrissy: I just need you to pick me up okay. I'll tell you later.
Person: Ight babe, where you at 




*10 minutes go by, everyone has calmed down. There was a knock at the door*


Jay: I'll get it.
Michelle: Lets read the bible and pray it isn't the cops
Bey: Sorry God! Michelle SHUT THE FUCK UP!! AINT NO BODY WORRIED ABOUT GOD RIGHT NOW!




(At The Door)


Jay: *opens the door* Chrissy ??? Tony ???








TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED!!!!!!









2 comments:

  1. ddhknksjncnkjdnckjn ccl/dc THAT POST WAS FUNNY AS HELL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lmbo im doneeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord have mercy! Jay is about to find out what happened between Bey and Tony earlier!!! I aint ready!!! Great post!!! Update soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete