Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daddy Puts In Work !

* interrupted* 

Usher: Hey, Beyonce can I talk to you for a minutes
Bey: *looks at Jay, then back at Usher* Uhh sure.


*She starts to get up but Jay grabs her arm and pulls her back down*
Jay: Nahh, ion think so. Sit down. *to Usher* Lets go talk.

Bey: Jay! No! I *interrupted*
Jay: Beyonce! I said no. Sit back! 
Bey: Jay! Let me talk to him!
Jay: Shut that shit up! You ain't going no where with this nigga! I'll be back! 

*Usher and Jay go in a private room to talk* 

Kelly: Daaaaaayyyyyuuuummmm!!! Was the dick THAT good? *laughs*
Michelle: I'm saying! He got that ass in CHECK! 
Bey: YES ! It's ALWAYS good! I just hope that Jay doesn't act a fool! 
Kelly: What if they fight ?
Michelle: Nice way to make things better!
Kelly: ANY damn way! Beyonce just got dicked DOWN in the back seat!
Bey: *giggles* Chile! I'm ready to go to his house and finish!
Michelle: Don't have an orgasm in this club girl!

*They talk...meanwhile..* 

Jay: Look ! I know you and Beyonce had something going on while we were broken up. That shits over now !
Usher: What makes you think that ?
Jay: Cuz I'm back! That's what I fuckin know!
Usher: All you gone do is cheat on her again! I'll be there to make her feel better!
Jay: Nigga ! What the fuck! What happens between us aint nun ya bizness!
Usher: That's funny! She didn't mention ya name when she in my bed! 
Jay: See nigga you really trying me! It's over between y'all! Get over it ! 
Usher: Imma let her decide !
Jay: Her decision was made 10 minutes ago when she called me daddy in my back seat! 
Usher: She was saying my name last week!
Jay: EXACTLY NIGGA! She said ya NAME! Not daddy !
Usher: *silence*
Jay: My point proven! Delete her number, email whatever the fuck you have. Move on son! 
Usher: I ain't even trippin! She'll be calling!
Jay: It's good to have hope and faith! Enough chit chat. But I gotta go handle real nigga shit! *turns to walkout, turn back around and socks the living day lights out of him.Laid that ass OUT*
Jay: That's for fuckin Bey.*walks out* 

(VIP)
Kelly: Beyonce stop playing and tell us who better ? 
Michelle: Yeaah! Usher or Jay ?
Bey: Leave me alone *laughs* I'm keeping my mouth! 
Michelle:  That means she enjoyed Usher more! 
Kelly: Right! Because if it were Jay she would've said so!
Bey: Jay and Usher are different!
Michelle: Okay! Which did you liked more!
Bey: I love Jay!
Kelly: Bitch that still doesn't tell us who was better !! *laughs*
Bey: Lawd Hammercy!

*Jay walked in VIP and sat right next to Bey..*

Bey: Baby, what happen ?
Jay: Nothing happen!
Bey: Jay stop playing! Where is Usher?
Jay: Nun ya bizness! Why! You want me to go him?
Bey: Alright! I get it!
Jay: *touches her thigh and whispers in her ear* I know everything! When we get back to the house! I'mma FUCK, beat, and tear yo pussy UP! We leaving in 5 minutes! 
Bey: *silence* 
Kelly: Telling secrets is rude ya know!
Bey: y'all wanna come wit*interrupted* 
Jay: Beyonce you ready to go ?*gives her the you ain't slick look*
Bey: Yeahh, 
Kelly: Y'all leaving already ?
Michelle: Girl! She don't need us! She got Jay! See y'all later!

*They hug and say goodbye. Bet and Jay walk out holding hands. They get in the car...* 

Jay: Beyonce ?
Bey: Huh ?
Jay: Why did you tell that nigga all of our business ?
Bey: What you talking about ?
Jay: Don't try it! 
Bey: I don't know Jay. I was vulnerable. 
Jay: So you really fucked him Bey : Jay, please don't start with this. We just had good sex in the back seat. It's in the past, leave it there.
Jay: you right! But I don't want you talking to that nigga no more!
Bey: Stop being overly dramatic ! He's just..
Jay: Just a what ? A friend ? 
Bey: Okay! Then you better fire that bitch!
Jay: I already did that! 
Bey: *whisper* Mhmm you ain't that stupid! 
Jay: What  you say !?
Bey:  Huh? Nothing..
Jay: Mhmm! When we get to this house. It's over for you!
Bey: Oh Lord! 
Jay: You gone be screaming "Oh lord" 
Bey: Mhmm I bet! 

*They get back to the house, and...*

Jay: Go to the room, I'll be there in 5 minutes! Be naked when I get in there! 
Bey: Yes daddy!

*Bey goes to the room and strips down but keeps her heels on. She sits on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. Jay comes back with strawberries and whipped cream.* 

Jay: Awww SHIT! It's about to go down!
Bey: Mhmm it sure is baby! Now get naked! 
Jay: You ain't gotta asks me twice

 *he puts strawberrie and whipped cream on the night stand. And hurries to get naked*

Bey: *lays back and spreads her legs*  Come here *motioning with her finger*
Jay: *licking his lips* mhmmm  here I come *gets between legs*  I love you Beyoncé! It's just you and me, not 3 from here on out. Okay ?
Bey: mmhmmn, now get down low and get to work! 
Jay: Yes ma'am. Let get this whipped cream. *gets the whipped cream and sprays on Beys cooch* You ready ?
Bey: *bites her bottom lip and shakes her head yes* Mhmm.
Jay: *starts eating her out* Shit, you taste good.
Bey: *giggles*
Jay: *licking up and down*
Bey: Mmmmm. 
Jay: *licking in a circular motion*
Bey: Ahhhhh, hmmmm *moans*
Jay: *licking up and down* Bey yo pussy is fuckin sexy *strokes his fingers up and down, then eats*
Bey: Shiiiiiiiiiiit babyyyy, ughhh. *moans*
Jay: *spreads her legs wider and eats* mmmm
Bey: Yesss daddyy, just like that. *moans* 

*Jay eats until she cums*

Bey: Now it's my turn. Sit at the edge of the bed.
Jay: *sits on the edge of the bed*
Bey: *kneels in front of him who already rock hard* You ready ?
Jay: You can't tell.
Bey: *giggles* Hush *starts liking his head* 
Jay: Put it ya mouth, teasing me and shit.
Bey: *licking his dick up and down* 
Jay: Mmmm.
Bey: *starts sucking his head* 
Jay: Yeaaaah! Put that dick in yo mouth girl *moans*
Bey: *starts sucking* Mmmm
Jay: *grips her hair* Ahhhh SHIT! 
Bey: *sucking in a circular motion* 
Jay: MMMMM. FUCK! Suck daddy just like that.
Bey: *bobbing her head up and down* 
Jay: *grabs her hair and fucks her mouth slowly* mmmmmmmmmmm FUUUUUUUUCK!

*Bey sucks that anaconda until he nuts*

Jay: Get that ass on that bed. 
Bey: *gets off her knees and stands up*
Jay: *smacks her ass* Yo ass is fuckin big. That shit just jiggling *pulls her between his legs and put his face between her tiddays and smack hers ass again* Tiddays in face, ass in my hand. You bout to ride my face. Fat pussy*


*Bey rides his face, then he gets on top, missionary position.


Jay: *put his dick inside, hold her hands above her head* Ain't no runnin tonight *kisses her passionately* Im bout to beat this shit UP. 
Bey: I'm scared *giggles*
Jay: As you should be *starts stroking*  
Bey: *moans* 
Jay: Shiiit, this goooood!
Bey: UUHHHHH! I love you Jay.
Jay: I love you too baby! *lets her hands go*
Bey: *wraps hers hands around Jays neck* Mmmmmm
Jay: *still thrusting, starts to suck on her neck* 
Bey: Faster Jay!
Jay: *stops sucking her neck and grabs her waist and goes fast as he can* 
Bey: Ahh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh. Slooooow doooooown !!
Jay: Nah *grunts* This *thrust* Is *thrust* what *thrust* you *thrust* get
*thrust* for *thrust* telling *thrust* that *thrust* nigga *thrust* all *thrust* my *thrust* business *thrust* 
Bey: Shiiiiiiit daddddyyyy *moans* I'm sooorrrrrryyyyy.
Jay: *slows down* Nah you ain't sorry YET! *pulls out*  Turn that ass over.
Bey: *lays on her stomach and lays her had on the pillow* You gone have me sore.
Jay: I know. spread yo legs 


*She spreads her legs, Jay gets on top, holding the head for support and insert his dick*


Jay: *thrusting at a medium pace* What's my name ?
Bey: Daaaaadyyyy.
Jay: LOUDER!!
Bey: *moans* DAAAAAAADDDYYYY


*He beats it up for 20 minutes* 


Bey: Im cuuuuuuuming. *cums* ahhh
Jay: Shiiiit. Here I come *grunts* *pulls out and nuts on her ass* Damn my nut looks sexy on yo ass. *smacks her ass*
Bey: *giggles* Such a dork!
Jay: *laughs* hush! you love this dork! Now get on all 4's.
Bey: *gets on all 4's* Im ready for you baby!
Jay: We bouta see! *inserts, and goes HAM* 
Bey: Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck !! Shaawwwwnnnnnnn!!
Jay: *grunts* You gone take dick!
Bey: Yesssss daddddyyyyyyy !! mmm mmmm mmmm
Jay: *grunts* you gone stop talkin to that nigga huh Bey ?
Bey: MMMMMM!! Yesss!!! 
Jay: *smacks her ass* WHAT ? I can't hear you *smacks her ass again* 
Bey: iiiiiiiiiiiiiii *moans*
Jay: What ?
Bey: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Jay: *grabs her hair and pounds*


*He hits from the back until they both cum, now they're laying on their sides, face to face, chest to chest*


Jay: *lifts her leg up and inserts* Imma make love to you now
Bey: Make love to me baby.
Jay: *strokes slowly* mmmmm
Bey: ooooooo babbbyyyy!!
Jay: I love you Beyonce *moans*
Bey: I love you Shawn daddy *opens hers eyes and kisses him passionately*
Jay: *still stroking*
Bey: *breaks the kiss* uhhhh. *whimpers*

* they make love for 20 minutes in that position*


Jay: Im bouta nut. *goes hard*
Bey: aahhhh im cuuuuuuming *cums*
Jay: *pulls out and nuts on her stomach* ahhhhh shit!
Bey: That was amazing! 
Jay: Mhmmm, you gotta nigga sleepy. 
Bey: My job is well done. But before you got to sleep can you get me one of your tshirts. Imma go to the bathroom.
Jay: Ight. 


*Bey goes to the bathroom. Jay gets up to get her a tshirt and he hears her phone ringing. He gets it and it Usher*


Jay: Beyonce ? Come here !
Bey: *comes out the bathroom * Huh babe ?
Jay: Here *gives her her phone* Let this nigga know what I said.
Bey: *looks at her phone* *whines* Jaaay ?
Jay: *serious voice*  Beyonce, I'm not playing!!
Bey: Fine! *answers the phone* Hello.
Jay: Put it on speaker
Usher: Hey Bey baby what's up ?
Bey: Hello, how are you Usher?


*Jay gives her the Imma fuck you up look*


Usher: Im good. If I see you I'd be waay better.
Bey: Look, Usher. I gotta tell you something.
Usher: What is it ?
Bey: We gotta stop as much as we used ?
Usher: I figured that ! Jay is back ?

Bey: Yeaaah, 
Jay: Bey ?
Bey: Usher, I gotta go.
Usher: I love you Beyonce.
Bey: Bye,


*They hang up* 


Bey: See, now I feel bad babe.
Jay: Oh fuckin well. I fired Chrissy. Now you gotta cut his ass.
Bey: I love you daddy.
Jay: I love you more mama!
Bey: Give me my shirt. Im sleepy
Jay: Here *gives her the shirt*
Bey: *puts the shirt* Now lets got to sleep.


*they get in the bed and go to sleep* 

Jay: good night baby.
Bey: Good night babe..


*They next morning Bey wakes to Jay snoring and his phone ringing and it's Chrissy.*






TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED....SORRY ANY TYPOS. Yall know what I meant to say...LEAVE COMMENTS and shout out to my BEYFAM SISTERS...








2 comments:

  1. That sex was.......WHOOOOO. *fans self*. *changes panties*. lol
    Great post. And she better let Chrissy know what's good

    ReplyDelete