Friday, February 24, 2012

Here We Go Again



*Jay goes looking Bey's drunk ass. He walks out the doors and into the hall and he to his surprise he see's...*




Jay: Bey ?
Bey: *so into her conversation she couldn't hear him*
Jay: BEYONCE ?
Bey: *turns to his direction* Heeeeeeeey Jaaaaaaay
Jay:  What you doing out here ?
Bey: Just talking..
Jay: Clearly! Come on! *grabs her arm* 
Bey: Wait! Jay this is-
Jay: BeyoncĂ©! I know who he is.. C'mon! 
Tony: Damn! Bey you just gone let him talk to you like that!! 

*Jay heard that and turned around so damn fast. Bey sobered up a little. If you've ever been drunk or high you know that serious shit makes sober up* 

Bey: Jay! Don't! *trying to hold him back*
Jay: *ignoring her* Fuck you say man! 
Bey: Babe! Stop! Remember that heart to heart we had last time. Woosah baby wooosaaah! *blocking him*
Tony: You heard me man! Just because you're famous don't mean that you can talk to her any kind of way!
Jay: I'm so tired of telling you young niggas that I talk to her any fuckin way I fuckin please!
Bey: *pulling Jays arms* come on pop pop! Please don't !!
Tony: Nigga! What the fuck! Beyonce what you doing with this old ass nigga!!??
 Bey: Tony ?? Pleeeease no! Jay come on babe!!

*Jay snatched away from Bey so quickly. He swung at Tony but Tony so it coming and he ducked!  Tony popped Jay clean, on the left of his face! They guys started fighting!*

Bey: *yelling* Jayyyy stoooooppp!! Tony!!! Guys cut it out!!! *still fighting* please guys stoooop! Babyyyy. *starts crying* Pop pop pleaaaaase stooooop !! *Jay heard "pop pop" and he stopped fighting*

Jay: Come on Beyonce let's go! *grabs her hand*
Bey: Bye Tony!
Tony: Bey, when you want a REAL man in your life you know to reach me again. When you want to be treat right. Call me again!

*They walked away from Tony and Jay just ignored what he sad but Bey turned her head around to look at him. She felt bad of course. They walk back in to Bey party. They go in a corner and sit down Jay put Bey on his lap. Everyone is across the room*


Ty: What the hell is wrong with Jays shirt?
Angie: Ch! Bey ripped that shit off. Horny ass.
Solo: *shakes her head* She couldn't wait for the bedroom.
Kelly: I know she out that shit WAY DOWN.
Michelle: I pray to God that they used a condom
Ty: Oh bitch SHUT THE FUCK!

*They all laugh*

Jay: *whispers in her ear* I am so fuckin pissed. You're so lucky that this your surprise or else I'd be cussin yo ass out. I'mma act like everything is all good just wait until we leave and go home..just wait! *kisses her neck* Yo ass in mine! Let's dance..

DJ: Ight we gone take back. Way back and slow it down Fellas grab you a lady and dance close *cues "Why I Love You So Much" by Monica*

Kelly: *grabs a random guy* Come on Boo lets dance.
Angie: *grabs a random guy* Bring yo ass over here sexy.

*Solo, Ty, and Michelle danced together. Swaying back and forth sanging the song as if they were Monica herself...Jay and Bey got up and Jay grabbed her hands and put her arms around his neck, he grabbed her waist and they were chest to chest, pelvis to pelvis. Dancing to the beat,swaying.*

Bey: Jay ?
Jay: Bey ?
Bey: I'm sorry..
Jay: Mhm. You ain't sorry yet!
Bey: I love you so much...
Jay: Oh I know. You love me the most right before that ass gets punished..
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Save it Beyonce..
Bey: *silence* 

*They continued to dance, and act like nothing is wrong with him. Its about 2am, and the party is coming to a close. Everyone is saying their goodbye's, they're sitting down at the table booth thingy.

Kelly: BB, what you for the rest the night ?
Ty: You already know what her ass in doing.
Angie: Okay! Her ass is gone sore as fuck when she wakes up.
Solo: Thu thu, you gone hate yo self when you wake up and realize what happen.
Jay: *squeezes her thigh* Babe, you ready to go ?

 *Solo was the only who caught it*

Bey: Yeaaaah.
Solo: Shawn Corey Carter. You will not come near my thu with your genitals. GOT IT?
Bey: *laughs* Solange!
Solo: WHAT? I am still traumatized from hearing y'all the last time. I could have went my whole life with hearing my big sister calling another man "daddy"
Kelly: Bless yo poo lil ear boo.
Michelle: Yesss LORD! Bless them ears!! Hallelujah!!
Thank ya Jesus.
Angie: Girl! Take I gotta Praise the Lord in every conversation I have ASS ON down the yellow brick road.
*They all laugh* 

Bey: Alright y'all thank you guys for surprising me. I had soooo much fun..
Ty: I bet yo drunk ass had lots of fun.
Angie: Mhmmm. So ratchet!

*They all walkout together, waiting for their cars to pull up. Jay and Beys car comes first. They get in.*

Solo: Aye you guys, I think something happen.
Angie: Girl what you talkin about?
Solo: Between my thu thu and Jay.
Kelly: Like what ?
Michelle: What you mean ?
Ty: Yeah! Spit it out chile.
Solo: Am I the only one that noticed the way her grabbed her thigh when he asked if she was ready to go ?
Angie: You are trippin, because I didn't I see anything and my nosey ass see's everything.
Ty: Shit! He was prolly ready to get his dick wet!
Kelly: Oh goodness. Y'all a mess.
Solo: Look! All's I know is that he hurts my thu thu. Im going to jail for man slaughter!
Ty: Only you going to jail for is because you stole some Girl Scout cookies.

*They all laugh, and then just then their truck comes...meanwhile in Bey and Jay's car*

Bey: *scooting closer to Jay* 
Jay: Do you have to be slow close to me ?
Bey: Jay...please don't be mad at me.
Jay: I'm not mad Beyonce anymore, I just don't want you all up under me.
Bey: You are mad Jay. Listen to how you're talking to me.
Jay: Okay, I'm mad. Leave me alone. I said we gone talk when we get home. *looks at her with this mean look in his mean ass in his eyes and Bey gets a little scared* Can you scoot over. 

*Bey scoots over to the other side of the car and stares out the car. They ride home in silence. They reach home and hops out the car so fast, she ran up the door and unlocked the door and ran into their bedroom, Jay came in..*

Jay: Beyonce!! GETCHO ASS OUT HERE.
Bey: *silence* 
Jay: I know you can hear girl!!
Bey: *silence*
Jay to himself: This girl is always think I'm playing with her ass. I just knock her out ass sometimes! FUCK! *walks towards their bedroom* BEYONCE ? *burst the door* 

*Bey was laying across the bed, awake*
Jay: I know you heard me calling ya name.
Bey: I did, but I was ignoring you.
Jay: Don't be getting mad at me. I wasn't the one caught when another nigga.
Bey: I would hope not.
Jay: You know what the fuck I mean Beyonce. Yo always is playing.
Bey: Shut up. You don't even know what happen.
Jay: I don't give a fuck. Why were you with that nigga..
Bey: I-
Jay: Did you fuck around with that nigga ?
Bey: DAMN! You gone shut up so that I can tell you...
Jay: My bad..
Bey: THANK YOU! Like I was trying to say....I was going to bathroom, when I came out he was there-
Jay: In the bathroom ? Did you invite him?
Bey: NO Jay! Focus! How could I invite if it was a surprise party?
Jay: Ohhh yeaahh, You got lucky. Guhead(go ahead, yall know how he says that. SEXY ASS)
Bey: Slow ass!
Jay: Okay! Stop procrastinating!
Bey: Alright, I was walking out of the restroom and he was there. I was shocked...
Jay: What did he say ?
Bey: Jay, shut up and stop interrupting me. SHIT!
Jay: You gone stop tellin me to shut up..
Bey: How about you to JUST SHUT UP and let me finish! Fuck you're really starting to piss me off!
Jay: How the fuck you think I felt when I saw you posted up with that nigga instead of being with me..
Bey: ANYHOW! He said hello and I said Hi. Then I asked how he knew about the party and he said the word go out and he wanted to see me and wish me a happy birthday...
Jay: Mhmm. Y'all was to fuckin close.
Bey: DAMMIT JAY WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME ?
Jay: It's not you that I don't trust. I don't trust them!
Bey: Yeah whatever!
Jay: I should be mad. Not you.
Bey: What the hell are you mad at ? I did nothing wrong.
Jay: Beyonce stop acting blind. You was posted up wit yo ex boyfriend. Meanwhile I'm waiting for you inside, thinking you're in bathroom. How would you feel if I that were me that left a party that YOU put together, standing next to my ex. 
Bey: Jay-
Jay: Would you be mad yes or no ?
Bey: Jay-
Jay: YES OR NO ?
Bey: Yes I would be mad.
Jay: Exactly my fuckin point! *starts to walk out*
Bey: Jay wait! *grabs his arm*
Jay: *snatches away from her* Get the fuck off of me. *walks out*
Bey: Shit! If it's not one thing its another. *plops on the bed


TO BE CONTINUED!


3 comments: