Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Thug

*Bey gets up and grabs Jays phone. She had a little trouble getting out of the bed because Jay put it down last night. She looks at the phone debating on rather or not she should answer it. She decides to answers because she wants to know why she was calling*

Bey: Hello.
Chrissy: Hello, Jay?
Bey: Bitch! Do I sound like Jay ? And that's Mr. Carter to you hussy!
Chrissy: Who is this ??
Bey: Don't worry about who this is. Just keep yo ass away from my man!
Chrissy: Ohh this must be Beyoncé!
Bey: Damn right hoe. Beyoncé fuckin Knowles! If I catch you slippin bitch you will no longer be able to walk!
Jay: Beyonce ? What the fuck ? Why you so damn loud ? Who you talkin to on my phone?
Bey: Jay, you shut the hell up ! I'mma get to you next!
Jay: Who the*interrupted*
Bey: Keep talkin. You, ya dick and ya left hand gone become bestfriends!
Jay: *silence*
Bey: Back to you. You basic bitch ! Don't call this phone again! My fist gone meet your crusty ass face..AGAIN! Just try me bitch!  *click*

*Jay is sitting up in the bed shocked and turned on at the same*

Jay: *starts clapping* yeaaaaaahhhh!! That's what I'm talkin bout !
Bey: Ain't shit funny! Why is this bitch calling you? You said you fired her!
Jay: Who ?
Bey: Get that stupid look off of your face!! That ugly fat bitch Chrissy!
Jay: Ohhhhhh. Bey she's not fat.
Bey: Ohhhh my ass! You defending her ??
Jay: Babe. Calm down! It's to early for all that yelling.
Bey: It's not to early when you want some..
Jay: Why you always gotta use the pussy card!? 
Bey: Because! Stop changing the subject ! Why is she calling you ?
Jay: I don't know babe. She probably wants her last pay check or something.
Bey: mhmm! I bet she does! You were paying with your dick. Why is she calling you "Jay"?
Jay: Ohhhh I don't know...because that's my name!
Bey: Last time I looked at your social security card it read "Shawn Corey Carter" !
Jay: You be looking at S/S ?
Bey: Yes..no! Stop changing the subject negro! Did you use protection with that hood rat ?
Jay: Yes Beyonce ! I'm not stupid! 
Bey: Well you were stupid enough to have sex with her so I don't know! 
Jay: Yes Beyonce I used protection! EVERY TIME!
Bey: Better had! If this bitch comes up pregnant! That's yo ass! And I'm DONE. FOR GOOD! Got it !?
Jay: Mhmm! Yess mama ! I got it! *giggles*
Bey: Mhmm! Now YOU call that BITCH and tell her what I said !
Jay: Okay, but before I call ! Did you and Usher use  protection ??
Bey: *silent and looks away*
Jay: BEYONCE ? What the fuck ?
Bey: *cracks up* I'm just playing baby! Of course we did!
Jay: Man! That shit ain't funny! 
Bey: *laughs* if it wasn't funny then why did I laugh ?
Jay: Because you're a damn clown!
Bey: Yeah but you love this clown! Serious note, call that bitch and let her know!
Jay: ight! Toss me the phone!

*Bey tosses Jay his phone. And sits Indian style in the middle of the bed facing Jay. And he calls this Chrissy bitch*

Chrissy: Hello.
Jay: Wassup you called me ?
Chrissy: Yeah I did! But your crazy ass girlfriend went psycho on me. 
Jay: That's not psycho! That's normal *throws a pillow him* ight look. You need to stop calling me and emailing me and shit! 
Chrissy: Why baby ?
Jay: Stop calling me baby!
Bey: Baby ? Oh hell naw! *jumps up and try's to grab the phone*
Jay: *playfully pushes her back* For real ! I just wanted to fuck! I don't want you! I'm taken! Stop calling me! *click*
Bey: That's what I thought! 
Jay: Shut up! You wasn't saying that last night when I made you cut that nigga! Or when you was calling me *mocks her* daaadddyyy! *laughs* I got yo ass DICK WHIPPED! 
Bey: Coming from the person who was pussy whipped before you got in my panties! Oop! 
Jay: *laughs* awww! You just gone play me like that? Hoe about when you said "it's gonna break my vagina" *laughs*
Bey: *cracks up* I can't believe I said that! 
Jay: I gotta PHD ! Pretty huge DICK!! 
Bey: What ? 
Jay: Damn! You slow as hell babe! PHD! PRETTY HUGE DICK!
Bey: Ohhhhhhhh! *cracks up*
Jay: That's the weed in ya system!
Bey: Shut up! You love me regardless ! *kisses his lips*
Jay: *rolls on top of her*
Bey: uhh uhn ! No! My ass is sore! 
Jay: Why you playing ? 
Bey: I'm not playing. Get up! I need to shower. 
Jay: Can I shower with you ?
Bey: You gone behave ?
Jay: Yeah! 
Bey: Mhm! Get up !
Jay: *jays gets up and walks behind Bey* Babe ?
Bey: Yeah ?
Jay: Why don't you wear panties ?
Bey: Easy access.
Jay: Ooooo! Freaky ass! Just how I like em! 
Bey: Mhm! You brought out the freak in me! 
Jay: Yeah I do have that affect on Women !
Bey: Women ? You wanna correct ya self ?
Jay: *laughs* yo crazy ass takes whatever I say and flips it!
Bey: yeah yeahh!

*They hop in the shower. Bey is in front and Jay is in the front*

Bey: Baby, can you hand me my soap please ?
Jay: Sure *hands her the soap*
Bey: Can you wash my back please ? 
Jay: Sure babe. *washes her back and starts get hard* 
Bey: Thank you love!
Jay: Mhmm! *grabs her waist and presses his dick on her ass and kisses her neck*
Bey: mm Jay I said no. I'm sore from last night! 
Jay: mmhmm! *nibbles her ear and massages her cooch*
Bey: Shit Jay *moans* why do always *moans* do this ?
Jay: Do what ? Do this ? *spreads her legs with his foot and inserts* you mean do this ? *leans back on the shower wall, but keeps the dick inside her wet and soapy cooch * 
Bey: Mmm. Yess this !!
Jay: Spread yo legs wider! *spreads her legs wider* You can't resist this dick girl! *Grabbing both of her boobs, thrusting in and out at a medium pace*
Bey: yeaaaahhh! I like it baby! *moans*
Jay: mhmm I know! 
Bey: ooooooo! Ahhh...mmm! J..Jaaaaaay !
Jay: *goes faster* Say my name !
Bey: Daaaaady! Ahhh ooooooo!!! 
Jay: Tell me you love me!
Bey:  *leaning her head back on his shoulder* I love you babyyyy!! 
Jay: Tell me this pussy is belongs to daddy.
Bey: Mmmmmm! This pussy belongs to you daddy ! *whimpers*
Jay: *sucking her neck, thrusting slow, massage her cooch* 
Bey: *breathing heavy* J..sha..babyyyy! Noooo mooooore! I caaaaant!
Jay: Shut up! *kisses her neck*
Bey: I'm cuuuummminggg babyyyy! 
Jay: cum on this dick! Mmmmm! Shit!
Bey: *cums* mmmmmmmm!!! 
Jay: I'm sorry in advance

*Jay grabbed Beys pony tail, bent her over causing to get her hair wet*.

Bey: JAAAAAYYY!!!
Jay: Shut up! Take this good dick!
Bey: Ahhhh SHIT! * moans*
Jay: I love yo tight pussy *grunts* *smacks her ass*
Bey: mmmm mmm hmmmm!!! Uhhhh!
Jay: I'm bouta nut *goes harder* *pulls out and nuts on her ass*
Bey: I can't believe you got my hair. 
Jay: My dick is more important! But I'm not finished! 

*he lifts her up, he puts her legs over his shoulders.*

Bey: Oh my gosh Shawn baby, don't drop me!
Jay: Girl hush! I'm not gone drop yo ass! *starts eating*
Bey: mmmm! Babyyyy !!! 
Jay: *flickering his tongue left to right* 
Bey: Ooooo zaaaaamn zaaaaadddyy!
Jay:  *sticks his tongue inside of her and fucks her with his tongue*
Bey: ahhhhhh! Shiiiit *whimpers* yesssssssssssssssssss
Jay: *still tongue fucking her* 
Bey: Yessssssssssssss!! *rubbing his head*
Jay: *still tongue fucking her*
Bey: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! 
Jay: *tongue fucks her faster*
Bey: ahhhhh ahhhhh ! J..Sha..dadd...I'm cuuuuumming Pop pop !!!!!! *cums* ahhhhh!!! 

Jay: *swallows her cum* what's my name ?
Bey: Daddy!
Jay: Fuck! I love it when you call me daddy!
Bey: Okay. Daddy can you put me down gently ? 

Jay:  Mhm but I'm still not finished. 


*Jay brings her down right to his dick and slides it in*


Jay: *starts thrusting* Shiiit.
Bey: *her hands are wrapped around his neck, eyes closed, biting her bottom lip* 
Jay: Dick feel good huh Bey. *moans*
Bey: Mhmmm, *moans*
Jay: Who is yo daddy ?
Bey: You are babyyyyy *moans*


*They go at it for abut 15 minutes, they both cum. Jay puts her down, now they're face to face* 

Jay: Aint nothing like noting shower sex.
Bey: That was A-maz-zing ! Besides you wetting my hair.
Jay: You'll get over it! 
Bey: mhmm! Mama's is hungry. Can you make me some breakfast ?
Jay: Mama is ALWAYS hungry! But of course I can make my baby some breakfast !
Bey: Thank you! Now get out, so that I wash up without distractions!
Jay: Don't call my dick a distraction ! *giggles*
Bey: Yeaaah yeaaah! Go get those pots and pans rattling !
Jay: Huh ? What ? 
Bey: Please ? 
Jay: Of course, beautiful ass!
Bey: *blushes*
Jay: *kisses her* See you in a bit
Bey: *smiles* okay !



*Jay gets out of th shower and gets dressed. Then go makes some breakfast. Bey gets on the shower and puts on Jays Tshirt, she walks into the kitchen, BTW it's around 11am.*


Bey: Mmm, smells good in here. *sits on the corner*
Jay: You look so fuckin sexy in my clothes.
Bey: I know, You gone have to start paying.
Jay: *laughs* I do pay you.
Bey: No you don't, where is my check ?
Jay: I pay you in GOOD DICK! *smirks*
Bey: One day, that will get old just like you.
Jay: You better be quite unless you want me to burn this food. *laughs*
Bey: Burn this food, and I will burn this damn house down.
Jay: Then you gone be homeless. 
Bey: In case you hadn't noticed I'm rich. I will NOT homeless.
Jay: Clown.
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Bey..
Bey: I have to call Usher back.
Jay: *stops cooking and looks at her* You really think I'm playing ?
Bey: Babe, I know you were serious but..
Jay: But WHAT ?
Bey: I have to return his clothes that he let me borrow.
Jay: Throw that raggedy shit in the trash.
Bey: Jay, that isn't right.
Jay: I don't give a fuck..
Bey: *gets off the corner and walks away*
Jay: Where you going ?
Bey: To the living.
Jay: Don't call him. I'm not playing.
Bey: I heard you the first time. DAMN!
Jay: Mhmm, well yo food is almost ready.
Bey: *yelling from the living room* Im not hungry.


*Bey sits on the couch, flips the channels, Jay comes in the living room holding two plates.* 


Jay: Here, I know you're hungry. 
Bey: Thank you. *grabs*


*They eat breakfast on the couch, while laughing at "Martin". They finish eating and..*


Jay: Beyonce ? Come closer to me.
Bey: *sits on his lap* Close enough ?
Jay: Yeaah. But look I didn't mean to yell at you in the kitchen. I just don't want you talking to him. I love you and I'm willing to lose you to him.
Bey: I know. You're not gonna lose me babe. I'm here to stay. I love you too.
Jay: GOOD! So when you wanna go get ya stuff so you come back home ?
Bey: Who said I was moving back in ?
Jay: Here you go with these games *giggles*

Bey: We can go in a little bit. Afterwards you can take me shopping.
Jay: Shopping ? I thought you was rich ?
Bey: CH! I am. But you're still taking me shopping.
Jay: Who said that ?
Bey: I did! 
Jay: Ha! You think I'mma listen to you ?
Bey: One word! "Chrissy" 
Jay: Awwwwwww!! *laughs* You hit me wit a low blow.
Bey: Damn right!!


*They go to Kelly's house to get her things. She makes him pack all of her things into the car. Jay takes her shopping. They come home. Jay puts Beys bags in the room. There's a knock at the door. *


Bey: Who is it ?
Person: CHRISSY!












TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED...









2 comments:

  1. Great update! They be doin some acrobatic shit when they be havin sex lol. And I KNOW that hoe Chrissy didn't have the nerve to show up at that door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she learn anything from that beating gave her

    ReplyDelete