Thursday, February 2, 2012

Without Trust

Perviously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love" ...Yall know what happen..They're are in the room and Bey is coming the bath Here we go


Bey: Uhh, who the hell is that Jay
Jay: Who is who ?
Bey: Stop playing dumb.
Jay: I'm not playing...
Bey: o_0...soo you're saying that YOU ARE dumb?
Jay: Beyonce you know the fuck I'm tryna say..
Bey: *rolls her eyes* Any damn WAY! Like I said, who were you just talking to on the...phone!?
Jay: DAMN! Why you all up in my shit ?
Bey: Answer the question. You got something to hide ?, 

Jay: Nope, you got some to hide
Bey: Nigga, we're not talking about me right now. We're talking about YOU.
Jay: Why you asking all these damn question ? You don't trust me?
Bey: I want to ! But you avoiding the DAMN QUESTION is  making it hard..
Jay: Bey*interrupted, Bey snatched his phone and ran into the bath and locked* Beyonce open this fucking door.
Bey: NO!! You should have just answered the damn door...
Jay: Beyonce you trying me right now..
Bey: And you tried me when you were drooling over that bitch who butchered me and Kelly's song..SO OH FUCKING WELL..


*Jay knew that Bey wasn't going to budge so he just left Crazyonce alone and went to the kitchen and a sandwich, meanwhile Bey is going through Jays phone and finding shit that she doesn't like, she's calling EVERY SINGLE unknown number in his call log from his her phone from this past month, some numbers were out of service and others didn't answer, and then she calls the most recent number...*


Person: Hello
Bey: Hello who is this ?
Person: You called me and asked "who is this?"
Bey: Uhh*thinks of a fake name* Sharon Charles.
Person: Well, I don't know an Sharon Charles, but I'm Riha*click*


*Bey hung up the phone, she already knew who it was, and she went to the living where Jay was. She was so mad that she wanted to slap the piss out of him*


Jay: You done acting like a damn fool?
Bey: *She just stares at him*

Jay: What girl ? 


*Y'all know how Bey looks when she's mad, She raises them eye brows*


Jay: You just gone keep staring at me like that ?
Bey: You must think Im stupid huh ?
Jay: Beyonce what the fuck are you talking ?
Bey: Still play dumb huh ?

Jay: FUCK! Stop beating the fuckin bush and say what you gotta say..
Bey: We haven't been an hour and you're talking this bi..I mean girl..
Jay: What girl ?
Bey: That bitch, that butcher my damn song..
Jay: *cracks up*
Bey: *Gets mad* You think this is funny ?
Jay: No, let me get serious....*straight face* When I ran into her on my way to the restroom*interrupted*
Bey: How ironic..
Jay: You wanna be quite and let me finish?
Bey: *Rolls her eyes* I'm listening 
Jay: Like I was I saying..I bumped into and her she spoke to me and I spoke back and we go to talk and we exchanged number because I wanna sign her..
Bey: Sign her as what ?
Jay: What you mean "as what" ? I want her on the Roc..
Bey: Ummm..Why ? What will she being doing ? Office work.
Jay: Beyonce ?
Bey: What ?
Jay: Did we not just come back from hearing her sing ?
Bey: *Cracks up* Uhhh her ass can't sing tho..
Jay: Yes she can..
Bey: Please that bitch gave me a head ache
Jay: Babe, you gotta stop calling a bitch.
Bey: Ch!..I don't have to a damn thang but stay Sasha Fierce and die..
Jay: *Shakes his head* What am I gone do with you ?
Bey: *kisses him* Love me, you no other choice
Jay: Speaking of Sasha Fierce..is coming out to play with daddy tonight ?
Bey: Uhh let me think...NO!
Jay: How you gone kiss me like that and not give me no Sasha Fierce...
Bey: Just like that..now come on. Im sleepy boy.
Jay: You mean MAN!
Bey: Yeah whatever, come on Mamas is tired..


*They go to sleep....It's a month later..Rihanna is Rocnated, Bey still doesn't like because she's always flirting with Jay on the low...Rihanna and Jay at the studio. Bey goes to the Studio to visit him because she's bored out of her mind....and she see's something rubs her the wrong way..*








1 comment:

  1. Bey: Stop playing dumb.
    Jay: I'm not playing...
    HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete