Monday, February 6, 2012

PMSING

Bey: Ha! Why should I trust you over my OWN man.
Rih: Look Beyonce I know you  probably don't like me. Jay told me you that you get jealous. But I'm not the worry. I've been around for short amount of time and I see it..I don't wanna lose this opportunity but as I woman I feel the need to tell you..

*Bey is kind upset that Jay said that she gets jealous..She does believe Rihanna. But she wants to keep the conversation going just because and...*

Bey: mhm. You see what ?
Rih: His secretary flirts with him and he is kind of lending her on..
Bey: *rolls her eyes*  mhmm! How do I know you're not lying to cover your own ass.
Rih: Uhh! In case you haven't noticed Jay is old.
Bey: What you tryna say Rihanna ?
Rih: Ohh no no no. Nothing like that. I'm saying that he's my boss.
Bey: Ohh because you were this close to writing a check that that ass cant cash !!!
Rih: Of course.
Bey: mm! Well lemme to you this !! You make sure that YOU don't flirt with Jay! You keep it 100 percent business ! He's MINE! From the top of his head to the bottom of them big ass feet! Mine! I be damn if I let anyone grab him from under my arm!! You got that ?
Rih: Like I told you. Don't worry about me! It's Chrissy!

*Bey hears the door knob being unlocked.*

Bey: Right! I bet is!! It was nice talking to you. We should go out to lunch.*click*

*Bey hangs up with Rihanna. She didn't believe a damn word of what Rihanna said. She loves her man and she trust him. If didn't bother not one bit..Jay comes through the door and Bey jumps in arms*

Bey: Baaaabyy! 
Jay: *giggles* You missed me ?
Bey: *shakes her head yes* mhmm
Jay: *kisses her* mm! Come show me in the bedroom! *kisses her*
Bey: Hmm! I wish I could but I can't!
Jay: *looks are her like wtf* and why is that??
Bey: Because I just got my period earlier.
Jay: You  lying, it's the 13th. Your doesn't come until the end..
Bey: Well I'm glad you know you my body! *attitude*
Jay: Alright BB, calm down!
Bey: Can you put me down now ?
Jay: Why ?
Bey: Because you're annoying me! Now put me down!  

*Jay puts her down, she goes to the living room to watch TV and Jay goes to the kitchen and comes out with Beys ice cream*

Bey: Who said that you could eat my ice cream ?
Jay: Last time I checked I bought it.
Bey: And the last time u checked I bought that watch that's on your wrist.
Jay: And I bought this house that you're  living in...
Bey: Eww! You're such an ass! You better enjoy that ice cream your eating. Because you won't be eating me!
Jay: *laughs* yeah right! I can hold out longer than you can!

*Jay walks into their bedroom. Bey is PMSING. So they're annoyed with each other. They avoid one another. It's 10:00 and Bey falls asleep on the couch! Jay can't sleep without Bey so, he goes to the living room..*

Jay: *taps her arm* BB?
Bey: *still sleep*
Jay: *taps her arm twice* Beyoncé ?
Bey: *opens one eye*....huh? Oh what Jay ?
Jay: You still mad at me? 
Bey: I'm mad that you ate my ice cream.
Jay:  Goodness Bey, it's just ice cream. You can always get more!
Bey: Mhmm, leave me alone! Why did you wake me up anyway?
Jay: Because I want you to come sleep in the bed with me...
Bey: You could've fooled me. Rudeness !
Jay: Okay, I'm sorry. I love you now come on girl!
*Bey gets up*
Bey: Don't be telling me what to do!
Jay: I see you got up tho!
*Bey sits back down on the couch*
Jay: Okay okay..come on please.
Bey: Mhmm! That's what I thought!

*Bey gets up and they  go their bedroom and Jay gets in the bed and Bey goes to her closet*

Jay: What are you doing babe ?
Bey: Uh! Getting clothes, that's why I'm in the closet of course!
Jay: Damn Bey! You gone stop being mean ?
Bey: You gone stop getting on my damn nerves?
Jay: What is it gone take for you to stop being an ass ?
Bey: *walking out of the closet* Some midol, brownies and some ice cream! Can you get it for me love ?
Jay: Anything to make Sasha go away and get my BB back! I'll be back in 30 minutes. I'mma go to the store!
Bey: Oh and the brownies that have the powder
Jay: What if they don't have those?
Bey: Uhhh...the ones with the powder !
Jay: Bey...Nevermind I'll be back!
Bey: Okay. 

*Jay goes the store and Bey takes a shower. She comes out the shower 20 minutes later and her phone is ringing*

Bey: Hello ?
Matthew: Hey Beyonce. 
Bey: Hi Daddy.
Matthew: How are you baby girl ?
Bey: Good, what about you ?
Matthew: Im good. But I called to remind you about the BET Awards at the end of the month. The farewell performance.
Bey: Okay. What about it ?
Matthew: You guys needs to come together and come up with a performance..
Bey: Alright, I call them tomorrow.
Matthew: Okay Bey don't forget.
Bey: Okay Dad. I heard you.
Matthew: What's wrong with you.
Bey: Nothing, I gotta go. Love you bye.

*Jay walked in the room that's why she hung up with her "Dad" so quickly*
Bey: Did they have everything I asked for ?
Jay: Who were you talking to ?
Bey: Did you get what I wanted ?
Jay: Who was that on the phone ?
Bey: My Dad Jay damn! Did you get what I asked for ? *attitude*
Jay: Okay okay! And no they didnt.
Bey: Ughh! What didn't they have ?
Jay: The didn't have any midol. So I asked this lady in the isle what would be the best pills to get for period stuff and she said Advil so that what I got..
Bey: I guess that'll do. Did they have my brownies ?
Jay: Yeahh they did. Here you go *Hands her the bag*
Bey: Thank you. *takes the bag* Jay, can you get me some juice so that I can take this pill.
Jay: Baby, having a period can't be all that bad.
Bey: *Gives him the death stare* How about being hit in the nuts numerous times..
Jay: *Laughs* I highly doubt that it's the same feeling but I guess.
Bey: Okay whatever can you just get me some juice ? 
Jay: Alright, calm down.*Leaves to get the juices*
Bey: *getting dressed*My goodness, why can't he just do what I ask ?
Jay: *yelling from the hallway* What you say woman ?
Bey: Jay shut the hell up and get my juice.
Jay: Mhmmm.

*Bey gets dressed and Jay brings her the juice. They're in the bed watching Tv, until they fall asleep. So she decides to the ladies on 3 way*

Kelly: Hello
Bey: Hey Kelly. 
Kelly: Hey Bey what's up ?
Bey: Nothing girl what you doing ?
Jay: Bey why you gotta be so damn loud?
Bey: Ohh shut up. *to kelly* Girl hold on lemme go in the kitchen. Im hungry.
Jay: Yo ass is ALWAYS hungry.
Bey: Jay shut the hell up. Damn you've been getting on my nerves all got damn day.
Jay: That'a because you're on your damn period..
Bey: Leave me alone damn!!
Jay: Weren't you leaving the room.
Bey: ....Annoying. 

*Bey leaves the room, and walks toward the kitchen*

Bey: Hello Kelly ? Sorry girl..
Kelly: It's cool. Yall okay ?
Bey: Yeahh, Im just annoyed with his life existence at the moment.
Kelly: *gasps* BEY! Don't say that.
Bey: Hell! It's true. Shit....But I called because we have to talk about the BET Awards.
Kelly: Alright. Well let's get Michelle on 3 way.
Bey: Okay, hol up.*calls her Michelle*
Michelle: Hello.
Bey: Hey girl, I got Kelly on the other line. Hol up

*3 Way*
Bey: Kelly?
Kelly: Yeah.
Bey: Michelle ?
Michelle: Yeah.
Bey: What y'all doing ?
Kelly: Shit. 
Michelle: Same as Kelly. 

*They continue talking about everything. Kelly and Michelle are going come to Bey's house tomorrow to discuss the EBT Awards...its about 1:30 Bey is still on the phone laughing and Jay comes in the living room..*

Jay: Beyonce?
Bey: Hol on y'all..*To jay* what ?
Jay: When you coming to bed ?
Bey: When I get off the phone..
Jay: Bey stop playing with me. Im sleepy now come on. 
Bey: Jay no one is stopping from going to sleep..
Jay: Bey ?
Bey: Fine! *To Kelly and Michelle* Hello
Kelly: You gotta go Bey?
Bey: Mhmm!
Michelle: Girl, you know she gotta that has to go. Her big daddy came calling.
Kelly: Right! Her SPRUNG ass was just saying how he's getting on her nerves now she's back is under his love spell.
Bey: *Laughs* One I'm NOT sprung and TWO Jay is NOT my big daddy!
Jay: Yes you ARE sprung and I AM YO BIG DADDY! 
Kelly: *cracking up* See what I told you! 
Michelle: Mhmm! All he has to do is lick his lips and she's GONE further in that brain.
Bey: *laughs* Hush yall. I see y'all tomorrow.
Kelly: Good night, love you guys.
Bey & Michelle: Love you guys..*They hang up*


Jay: Took yo ass long enough..
Bey: Hush boy, come on.
*They start walking towards the bedroom Jay is walking behind*
Jay: DAMN! Yo ass is looking to fat in these shorts. You lucky I can't beat that shit up right.
Bey: Yeaah yeaaah. You do shit!
Jay: Ch! That's what you was saying the other night..
Bey: *giggles* Yeahh, that's why yo toes were curled up. 
Jay: Mhmm, that month;y cycle is saving your life right now. Gave you at least give a nigga some head...
*They're in the room and they climb in the bed*
Bey: Uhh....let me think about it ?....NO.
Jay: Whyyy?
Bey: Because I said so...
Jay: Wait until this week is over its ON.
Bey: I bet...So I talked to Rihanna,,
Jay: For real ?? What y'all about ?
Bey: Chrissy...





TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED...LEAVE COMMENTS..PLEASE


2 comments:

  1. Dizzzaaaaayymmm!!! Lmao Bey being irritated is so funnnyyy and jay just stay pushing her buttons! I cantttt "couldve at least given a nigga some head!" LMFAOOO I just cant great posttt :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfaooooooooooooooo! CTFU!! Bey, Jay, and this post >>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete