Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Reunited ?

*They continues to talk, laugh and crack jokes until someone knocked on the door* 


Kelly: I wonder who that could be.
Bey: I don't know this isn't my house.
Kelly: I don't know. But I have to pee. Get it for me
Bey: Okay. *walks to the door and opens it* Jay what the hell ?

Jay; You thought that you were gonna fuck me and then leave?
Bey: How did you know where I was ?
Jay: Like I didn't know that you'd be here.
Bey: Can you leave please?
Jay: No. Beyonce I'm not leaving until we talk.

Bey: Well we talked. Now leave.
Jay: *walking in* Stop playing and talk to me damn. You're acting childish 
Bey: Right! Coming from the person who cheated.


*Kelly walks in*


Kelly: Beyonce...who was...OH SHIT! Y'all need another minute ?
Bey: No. He was just leaving.
Jay: No I'm not. 
Bey: Shut up and leave already.
Kelly: You know what I'mma be in my room. *leaves*
Bey: Bye Shawn. What part of its over didn't you understand.
Jay: What part of I'm not giving up don't you understand. 
Bey: I'm done, I'm gonna be with someone that I don't trust.
Jay: You don't trust me ? But you spent the night with Usher..
Bey: How did you know that ?
Jay: I didn't. You just told me. What was you and that nigga doing, huh Bey ? Did you fucked that nigga ?

Bey: *rolls her eyes* That's none of your business. Now leave!
Jay: *shakes his head* Fine, I'm leaving. But this isn't over.


*Bey and Kelly talked after Jay left. Bey cried herself to sleep that night. Skipping ahead to the EBT Awards.(Jay has been calling Bey everyday, sends her flowers with love and sorry notes. She is still talking to Usher. Her usher eventually had sex.) *




(BET Awards Red Carpet)
*Back stage before performance*


Kelly: Beyonce this is one of the last performance, if you and Michelle fall..chileee.*laughs*
Michelle: Look! I fell one time.*laughs*
Kelly: Yeah the day out album came out. *laughs*
Beyonce: I don't fall.
Kelly: Girl you need to quit that lying.
Michelle: So Bey who are you going to pick from the audience ?
Bey: I don't know. I hope Usher is in the front row.
Kelly: Oop! I don't think Jay will like that.
Michelle: Who gives a damn what he's ass has to say.
Bey: Kelly who you gone pick ?
Michelle: Do you have to ask? You already know she's picking Nelly.

Bey: Kelly, you do know that he's with that girl with long ass sideburns right ?
Kelly: CH! He's single in my eyes.
Bey: Ooo!
Michelle: You home wrecking hussy.
Assistant: It's time ladies.


*They leave the dressing and head to the stage..*


Will Smith: For one of the last times on television..DESTINY'S CHILD 


DC3: Let me carter to youuu ohhhhh.
Kelly: ....BET, Can yall help find somebody to cater to tonight? 
DC3: You so sexy.


*Kelly, picks Nelly, Beyonce picks Terrence Howard and Michelle picks Magic Johnson(-__-)*


Terrence thoughts: Awwww shiiiiit!
Nelly thoughts: Kelly gone get me caught up
Magic: Hmmm, 


*Walking on stage* 
Bey: Ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for these fine men...sit down baby...lets sing ladies..


DC3: Do you like it like this ??....Do you like it like this ?? Or do you like it like this??


Magic thoughts: I wish Beyonce would've picked me
Nellys thoughts: Im glad I wore shades. Im fuckin Kelly tonight. Fuck Ashanti funny looking ass.
Terrence thoughts: Yesss Lawd, there is a God. She put her ass in my lap. Im about to BLOW.


Bey: I don't care what my mama, my daddy say. NO NO NO NO NOOO.




*They perform and fun and now they're at an after party in VIP*


Kelly: Beyonce you had Terrence about to burst.
Bey: Me ? No! 
Kelly: And Michelle why did you pick that big ass nigga ?
Michelle: Because he's sexy !
Bey: 0_o
Kelly: Girl we gone have to discuss your taste in*interrupted*
Person: Beyonce ?


*They all look to their left and it's..*


Bey: Ohh lord. 
Michelle: You gone talk to him.
Kelly: He's making a fool of himself.
Bey: I'll be back..*she gets up and goes to this person* WHAT ?
Jay: Look, I need to talk to you in private. It's important. 

Bey: Fine. Come on.


*They leave and go sit in Jays truck in the parking lot*


Bey: What is it ?
Jay: Look Beyonce, I'mma cut right to the chase. I love you. I can't go another day without you in my life. I've been sending you flowers and love letters. Have you read them ?
Bey: Yeah I read one.
Jay: ONE ? Bey..never mind. Listen *looks into her eyes* I am truly sorry. I know that I hurt you. I was thinking with my dick and not my head or my heart. I shoulda thought about how much you love me and how much I love you. You are my heart and the reason why I smile. I realized that when you left me*interrupted*
Bey: Jay..
Jay: Im not finished...I need you in my life. You make me a better person. She never meant ANYTHING to me..I guess what I'm trying to say is, can I PLEASE have another chance to show that I love you 
Bey: *kisses him* I love you too. *kisses him passionately*
Jay: *breaks the kiss* Thank God, I thought I was gone die alone.
Bey; You will die alone if you pull that bullshit or anything like it. 
Jay: Yes ma'am. 
Bey: Now. You got some making up to do>
Jay: Mmm, what you got in mind ?
Bey: Meet me in the back seat and I'll show you *climbs in the back seat*

Jay: Awww shit!


*He get in the back seat and puts Bey on his lap*


Jay: Babe, before we start. Are you my baby again ? You aint gone play me again !
Bey: *giggles* Yes, I am. Now get to business.
Jay: Mhmmm. Well I didn't bring any condoms I wasn't expecting to get the good creole pussy.
Bey: Just pull out. *kisses his neck* 
Jay: You sure ? We can go back to my place.
Bey: Dammit Jay SHUT UP and fuck me already.
Jay: Okay okay.


*They get ass hole naked. Jay is sitting up and Bey is on top on. He just it in*


Jay: Shit! Yo pussy feel good than a muh fucka
Bey: *bouncing up and up and down* Shiiiiiiiiiiitttttt
Jay: mhmmm. Just like baby.
Bey: mmmm mmmm mmmmm *moans* 
Jay: Shiiiiiit. Fuuuuck girl. *moan*
Bey: *grinds* You like this pussy baby ? *moans*
Jay: *squeezing her ass* fuck yeah...I love you baby !
Bey: Yesssss. I love you too..
Jay: *grabs her waist and strokes* 
Bey: Ughhhhhh....yesssss daddy. Right there.
Jay: Tell me its my pussy *moans*
Bey: Its yoursssss. yesss. oooooo All yoursssss
Jay; Mhmmm.


*He stroke for 15 minutes..
Bey: Yessssssss babyyyyy
Jay: Im bouta nut..
Bey: pull out baby..


*He pulls out  and nuts on her stomach*


Bey: *sarcasm* Thanks.
Jay: Hush, now lay on your back. I'm NOT done.
Bey: *lays on her back* Come on daddy
Jay: *gets between her legs and kisses her neck and plays with her kitty*
Bey: *moans* Babe, stop teasing me.
Jay: *goes in deep*
Bey: Ughhh..ooooo.
Jay: mmmmm 
Bey: ooooo babyyyy you're hitting my spot. *meeting his thrust*
Jay: mmmmm shit girl! Work that pussy *stops thrusting and sucking on her neck*
Bey: ooooo! I love this dick daddy!
Jay: mhmm! This dick yours baby! Pop that pussy fast girl! 
Bey: * pops faster* mmmmmm!! I'm cumminggggg!! 
Jay: *moans*  come on this dick!
Bey: *legs shake, cums* oooooooo!! 
Jay: I'm cummin *pulls out and nuts on her boobs* ahhhhh fuuuuck!

Bey: ohhh myy God. That didn't last long but it was better than the last time.
Jay: You thought I was done ? 
Bey: Yes, we can finish tonight.
Jay: We bout to finish right now..
Bey: Shawn ! No. You got my hair all messed.
Jay: OH! Too bad. *gets up and puts Bey on his lap, and shoves himself inside*
Bey: Ahhh shiiiiiiiittt Jay.
Jay: *holding her waist, pounding* *grunts* shiiiiiit
Bey: ahhhhhh ahhhhh hmmmmm 
Jay: What's my name ??? *grunts*
Bey: Jaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!
Jay: My other name 
Bey: Shaaaaaaawn!!
Jay: *goes harder* My OTHER name!
Bey: DAAAAAAAAADDDDYYYYYYY!!!!


*Jay beats it up for 15 more minutes, they get dressed and walk hand in hand into the VIP section*


Kelly: MM MMM MMMM
Bey: What ?
Michelle: Shame shame shame.
Jay; What's wrong with y'all ?
Kelly: I know car sex when I see it.

Bey: *giggles* Don't start!
Jay: *laughs*
Michelle: All he had to do was drop his pants.
Kelly: Mhmmmm! Her ass is DICKED WHIPPED!
Bey: Here y'all go. *laughs*


* interrupted* 

Usher: Hey, Beyonce can I talk to you for a minutes
Bey: *looks at Jay, then back at Usher* Uhh sure.


*She starts to get up but Jay grabs her arm and pulls her back down*
Jay: Nahh, ion think so. Sit down. *to Usher* Lets go talk.






TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED !!!





5 comments:

  1. my face-----> O_O <-----it's about to be trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg u had to end it rite there! Plz update asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at "my other name"
    haha great post. Can't wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED ITTTTTT OMG UPDATE SOON UH OH DRAMA

    ReplyDelete