Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love In This Club


*Bey walked him in wearing baggy sweats, a mans sweater, flip flops, hair was pulled back in a messy bun(Lyndell isn't making his ugly self to my blog I'm replacing him with "Tony")*

Jay: Beyonce what are you doing??
Bey: *silent, still packing her things* 
Jay:  Bey where you been all night!?
Bey: None of your damn business! 
Jay: It is my business..you had me worried. 
Bey: You weren't about me when you were cheating on me!
Jay: Okay...what are you wearing ? 
Bey: *silent*
Jay: Bey?? You hear me ??
Bey: You don't know when you're being ignored ?
Jay: Baby PLEASE don't do this !!! 
Bey: *stops packing, and turns to him* What?? You expect me to stay with you when CLEARLY cheated on me !!
Jay: Baby I *interuppted*
Bey: My name is Beyonce NOT baby ! 
Jay: Beyonce I love you with all of my heart!! Don't do this to me! *tears up*
Bey: And what about what you did to me !!??
Jay: I know you hurt but *interrupted*
Bey: *in tears* Whyyyy Shawn?? How could you do this to me ?? What did I do that made you do this to me ?? Why ??
Jay: Because she was there for me! She had time for me!! 
Bey: *shocked by his answer* So you fucked around because I have a REAL job ? That makes sense!
Jay:  I know I fucked*interrupted*
Bey: DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER ??
Jay: *silent, looks down*



*Tears are streaming down Beys face. She was beyond hurt*

Bey: Wow! You can't even look at me..How many times ?
Jay: How many times what ?
Bey: More than once??

Jay: Come on Bey, that's not important.
Bey: Has she been in this house, in my bed ?
Jay: What ? NO!
Bey: How many times Shawn ?
Jay: Beyonce are you really gonna make me answer that ?
Bey: *rolls her eyes* How many times?
Jay: 3 times.

*Bey felt sick to her stomach when he said he had sex with her 3 times, she felt like the world was coming to an end! She sat down on the bed hold her chest. And Jay walked over to her and kneeled in front of her placing his hands on her knees.* 

Bey: DONT..touch me *removing his hands*
Jay: I'm sorry! Okay! Im sorry!
Bey: PLEASE! You're only sorry because you got caught ! 

Jay: I made a mistake. I know that. But you seeing you crying and packing all your clothes is making me realize how much I really love you.
Bey: I loved you more anything! You took advantage of that. I gave you the best of me. There for you through thick and thin. Up and downs. And this is what I get in return ?
Jay: And I appreciated you being with me every step of the way but if you leave then all that would go to waste.
Bey: Shawn if you appreciated me then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
Jay: Okay, maybe you're right. But you leaving me is making see that I hurt because you truly love me.
Bey: Did you really expect me to stay and allow you to hurt me ?
Jay: No, I just wanna another to show that I love you 
Bey:You remember when you told me that you wouldn't do what Tony did ?
Jay: Yeah!
Bey: Well you just did! 
Jay: I know!! And I'm sorry more than you know. She ain't you. You can't*interrupted*
Bey: Ch! Please she ain't even HALF OF ME!
Jay: I love you so much! Please give me another chance.
Bey: If you loved me then you would've kept it in your pants! *gets up* Move!
Jay: Bey please!!!
Bey: My dad told me not to get involved with you! And I defended your ass!! I hate you Shawn! Kiss my ass!! I'm DONE!! 

*Bey grabs her 2 bags and starts walking out*

Jay: BEYONCE !!! PLEASE!! 
Bey: ill be back for the rest of my things later. Good bye Shawn! Have a nice life...

*Bey left with tears falling like rain drops! Jay stood there with tears in his eyes, with his mouth wide open. He watched his heart leave his body! He knew she was gone for good! Bey threw her things in her and got in and called Kelly..*

Kelly: Hey Bey!
Bey: *crying* Hello Kelly! Are you at home ?
Kelly: Yeah! BB what's wrong !? Why you crying ,
Bey: I don't wanna talk about it right now. Is it okay if I come over ?
Kelly: Yeah of course! I'm here!
Bey: Thank you. I'm on my way!
Kelly:  Okay. I'll see you in a bit. 
Bey: Okay. *they hang up* 

Radio DJ: Here's 03' Bonnie And Clyde. Jay-Z and Beyonce! Who would've thought.  

Bey: Of fucking course! 

*Bey crys hard but silently. Turns the radio off and drives off. She reaches Kelly's 30 minutes later and knocks onthe door.*

Kelly: Here I come Bey.

*Kelly opens the door and Bey hugs Kelly like it was going to be the last time she hugged her. She cried harder but she was balling this time.*

Kelly: Awww!! Beyonce!! Come inside!!! 

*Kelly and Bey walked in the house.And they sit down on the couch and Bey laid her head big ole head on Kelly's shoulder and Kelly had her arm around Bey*

Kelly: Whats wrong Bey ??
Bey: Can we talk tomorrow ? I just wanna sit here.
Kelly: Okay.

*They sit there all night long Kelly listens to Bey cry! They eventually fall asleep! Bey wakes up to smell of bacon and eggs and milk and biscuits(LOL) she walks into the kitchen* 

Kelly: Good morning boo! How are you ?
Bey: Good morning. And Im okay, could be way better. 
Kelly: Wanna talk about it ?
Bey: Maybe after I shower. Imma go to my car to get my bags.
Kelly: Okay..



*Bey goes to get her bags comes back in the house. Kelly is on the couch eating and watching TV.*


Kelly: Beyonce, there's some breakfast in there. I know you're hungry.
Bey: Thank you. But I'mma go shower first.


*Bey showers and gets dressed. Sweats and a tshirt. Kelly is still on the couch. Bey gets her some food and sits next to Kelly*


Kelly: You wanna talk about it now ?
Bey: Yeah I guess.

Kelly: Well when ever you're ready..
Bey: ...So Jay*tells her everything, including their conversation. And Bey has tears in her eyes*
Kelly: Bey I love you and I know that you wanna talk about Jay...but I hope that you beat that bitches ass..

Bey: *slight giggle* Yeahh, I did. I wasn't finished either but he grabbed me. I slapped the shit outta him too.
Kelly: Good!!! I'm you're going through this Bey. You know that you can stay here as long as you need to.
Bey: Thank you so much. I'm glad you stayed the group and stayed my best friend.
Kelly: Girl! Without me who would've stay Latavia ? CH! Chile please...*They laugh*
Bey: I need a drink!
Kelly: Well there's a shocker *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* I mean I don't wanna sit here and all day...
Kelly: You ain't said nothing but a word. We going out tonight!
Bey: That's what I'm talking about! But where are we going though ?
Kelly: See now you're asking to many questions ! *laughs*
Bey: Kelly are you crazyy! Are we inviting Michelle ?
Kelly: Do we have to ? Her ass is boring !
Bey: Now Kelly that is not nice!
Kelly: OH! Well that's the truth..but I guess we can call her and see..


*They call Michelle but she can't make it because....well hell who cares why her ass wont be going. So it's about 9pm and Kelly and Bey are getting ready to go out..*


Kelly: You think that dress is short enough ?
Bey: I wish it were shorter *laughs*
Kelly: OOP! I know that's right!
Bey: Now where the hell are you taking me ?
Kelly: You will see when we arrive !
Bey: Oh LAWD! I'm scared.
Kelly: That you should be! Are you ready  ?
Bey: Yes ma'am I am.
Kelly: Okay, leggo. 


*They leave, get in Bey's car, blasting music on the radio. Getting turnt up..they arrive at the place..Still sitting the car..*


Bey: Kelly all these cameras ans paps!! Why didn't you tell we coming here..Jay is gonna..nevermind..
Kelly: Nevermind! Now, come on 
Bey: Yeah you're right..


*They get out of the car and walk on the red carpet and pose for the cameras(flick flick). Someone calls Beys names and she turns around and sees....*


Usher: Hey Beyonce.
Bey: *nervous* Hi usher.
Usher: I didn't know that you were coming.
Bey: Neither did I. Kelly brought me but didn't tell me.
Usher: Well I'm more than glad that you made it anyway *wink*


Paps: Usher and Beyonce can we a picture ?
Paps: Beyonce where is JayZ? *snap*
Paps: Does Jay know you're out tonight ? *snap*


*They take pictures, go inside and get the drinks flowing. Bey and Kelly are tispy. Dancing with with each other on dance floor*


Kelly: Yesssss Beyoooooonce! You betta work !! Jay whooooo???
Bey: Fuuuuck that niggaaaaaa *sips her drink*



*Usher walks up behind Bey and starts grinding on her and his dances with Kelly.*


Usher: Bey, you looking bad af..
Bey: Ha! I know..you looking sexy ya self..
Usher: Where's ya man ?
Bey: Who ? 
Usher: Enough said. Let's go..
Bey: Okay, let me go to the restroom..*to kelly* I'm going to restroom. I'll be back.
Kelly: Okay.


*Bey goes to the restroom and walks out and see's Jay standing and is shocked as heck*


Jay: I've been calling you all damn day and night..I'm at home watching TV. I see you on the carpet with this nigga. Dancing and poppin yo ass every fuckin where.
Bey: Ohhhhh! Is this the part where I'm suppose to give a shit!? Because I don't..NOW GET OUTTA MY DAMN WAY.
Jay: *blocking her way* NO! *grabs her arm* Get ya shit. and lets go. If you think I'mma let you live with him you got life fucked up..
Bey: NO! You got life FUCKED UP if you think Im leaving with you..LET GO OF ME..
Jay: *lets her go* Beyonce if you leave with him. Im going to Chrissys house. 
Bey: Do what you gotta do boo boo. But either way I'm walking out this club...get yo black ass out my way.


*pushes him in the chest and walks away and walks back to Kelly, Usher, and his friend Chris*


Kelly: Girl what took so long ?
Bey: Girl, you don't wanna know.
Usher: You ready to go Bey?
Kelly: Uhhhh where you going ??
Bey: Chilee! I have no idea. Im drunk and I dont give a damn. *starts dancing*
Kelly: Oh goodness! Usher please take care of my sister!!!
Usher: *puts his arm around her waist* Ohh I plan too!
Bey: Chris you make sure you take care of my sister
Chris: You don't have to worry about that!!!




*They leave out of the back so the paps wont snap any photos...*


Kelly: Okay Bey! You be good!!
Bey: Ch!! I should be telling you the same damn thing...








TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED.....




Thanks for readyS/O to my sisters Nisha, Courtney, ReRe, Shelly, Kyra, Anitra, Ashley,Kelsey, Nilah...and the rest of yall.

5 comments:

  1. Jay who...??! Lmfao !! Get it BB! Great post TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the songs:
    'bacon and eggs and milk and a biscuit'
    'pose for the cameras flick flick'
    great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now bey kno she wrong for leavin wit usher so got damn what she broke up with Shawn (he's Shawn until he earns the title jay) she knows 2 damn wrongs don't make a fucking right

    ReplyDelete