Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAMMIT JAY

Previously on "Jayonce Journey Of Love.....You damn feigns know what happen..



Bey: Hello
Operator: You have a collect call from "Shawn Carter" would you like to accept the charges?
Bey: Yes
Jay: Hello,  Bey baby ?
Bey: Omgshh Jay, what's going on ? Why are you in jail? What the hell did you do ?
Jay: Bey, BREATH! I only two minutes to talk..So just listen..I need you to bail me out..*Tells her what to do*
Bey: Alright, I gotcha babe!
Jay: 03' Bonnie And Clyde
Bey: Hov and Bey
Both: Holla


*They hang up, Bey runs out the arena so fast everyone was like "WTF" they called after her, but she just ignored and does what Jay told her to do. Her man was in trouble and needed her help so she said "Fuck my FLOP ass family a bitch gotta go her nigga"..So Bey did what she had to bail him out what ever the hell his ass did..Now she pulling up to jail where Jay is held"


Bey: Hello, officer. I just posted bail for Shawn Carter
Officer: Okay, Let me check his file..*Checks Jays file* Sorry ma'am but the bail you posted was over turned, and Mr. Carter has to remain in our custody for now


(Ooooo This Officer doesn't know who he's dealing with...Out comes Ghettonce. He ain't ready for it)

Bey: Hol the fuck up, you mean to tell me I ran up and down this damn foreign world. Going here and fuckin there. Half these damn people don't speaking fucking English...I can't bail him out. What type sh* Interrupted*
Officer: Excuse Ma'am, Im gonna have to ask you to calm down and lower your voice..
Bey: CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN ? YOU WANT TO ME CALM DOWN?? NO!! FUCK THAT. IM CALMING UP!!


*Bey got so loud that Jay heard her from his holding cell*


Jays thoughts: "Wow!!! Bey is going HAM..damn I love her ghetto country ass. She is raising hell. She rides for me, I don't even know how I pulled her sexy ass. I surprised my damn self...Damn, she's getting louder..FUCK, I wanna get outta here. I prolly shouldna done what I did...Ohh it's already done. Can't take back now."


Officer: If you calm down, and stop threatening me I'll let you see him.
Bey: *Out comes Boujieonce and Ghettonce leaves* Ohhh pleeease!! Can I see him please.
Officer: You're lucky that you're sexy af when you're mad. Wait here..
Bey: *Bey is happy but creep-ed out by the officer* Thank you soo muuchh.


*The officer goes away for 10 minutes, and comes back with Jay in hand cuffs and Beys face INSTANTLY lights up. They go to an interrogation room. Because they got it like that...Jay is sitting in the chair and Bey is sitting across from him..*


Bey: What's going Jay baby ?
Jay: *Sighs* You know how I punched that nigga at the restaurant?
Bey: Yeaaaah?
Jay: Well I guess he fell back and his head, now he's presses charges..
Bey: *GASP* You see why you can't your anger get the best of you..
Jay: I know Bey..I know..
 *She wanted leap into his lap but she couldn't..*
Bey: Im sorry I got you into this mess..
Jay: Bey no! Don't start blaming yourself...I shouldn't have hit him..
Bey: But*Interrupted* 
Jay: But NOTHING! This is what I get..
Bey:...Okay
Jay: *Giggles* I heard you from my cell raising hell.
Bey: *Laughs* Was I that loud ? 
Jay: Yeahh, You was going HAM for ya man
Bey: Man, I just kiss you right now.
Jay: I know..I wanna kiss you too but these fuckin hand cuffs
Bey: Wait ? How did they even arrest you ?
Jay: Funny you ask! I was leaving the arena, and I guess I didn't signal to turn and got pulled over and he took my info and this shit popped up and here I am.
Bey: *Giggles* So you know that you if would have signaled you would be on your way back home now..
Jay: *Shakes his head* I know, but hopefully they let me out..
Bey: Which cop arrested you ?
Jay: The same cop that you were going HAM on..
Bey: ....Ohh
Jay: Whats wrong?
Bey: Huh? Oh nothing. I was just wondering..
Jay: Beyonce, I really appreciate you coming down here and going traveling this city just for me..
Bey: Babe, you know that when it comes to you I'll anything. They sky is the limit..Beyond that..*Interrupted*


Officer: Time up guys..lets go !


*Bey got up and stuck her tongue down his throat, she didn't give a fuck*

Officer: Hey, No touching. *Grabbed Bey*
Jay: Aye man, you ain't be grabbing her like that*
Officer: Shut up criminal!!
Jay: I love you Beyonce.
Beyonce: I love you more Shawn.


*Bey leaves, with tears streaming down her face, Jay is mad af. As Bey is collecting her things from the officer he caresses her hand and winks at her..*


Officer: See you later..
Bey: *Leaves the police department creep-ed TF OUT, She gets back, goes to her hotel and her whole family is in her suite waiting for her*


Bey: Hey, what are y'all doing in her
Mama Tina: Chile, you ran out like someone died and didn't say anything.
Matthew: What's going on Beyonce??
Bey: It's Jay..

Angie: Jay?? what happen to him
Bey: He was arrested..
Everyone: ARRESTED, 
Solo: AYE! Wake up Julez and there WILL be HELL TO PAY
Matthew: Watch yo damn tongue.
Mama Tina: Before I snatch it OUT!
Solo: Sorry
Michelle: Now what happen


*Bey tells what happen but NOT EVERYTHING. Only Angie knows, they hug her and what not and leave Bey showers, eats, and  cry's herself to sleep..2am and there's a knock at the door..*


Bey: Who the hell..*Opens the door* Officer, what are you doing here ? 





TO BE FUCKING CONTIUED...

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this story!! And I love everyones personality in this one too.

    That officer need to step though for real..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Omg!! I hope that officer doesnt try 2 rape her..i hope jay getz out soon!

    ReplyDelete