Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cater 2 U

*Bey tells what happen but NOT EVERYTHING. Only Angie knows, they hug her and what not and leave Bey showers, eats, and  cry's herself to sleep..2am and there's a knock at the door..*


Bey: Who the hell..*Opens the door* Officer, what are you doing here ? 

Officer: Hello, you dropped your charger out of you purse earlier..
Bey: Ohh, wow! Thanks! But that was hours ago.
Officer: Yeah I know, I ran after you and followed you here. But then something came up..
Bey: ...oh! Well thanks! 
Officer: You're welcome..uhh do you mind if I use your restroom!
Bey: *hesitant*...uhh sure..follow me. 
*Beys lets him in, closed the door. and shows him the way to bathroom*
Officer: Thank you..
Bey: ...you're welcome..
*Bey turned around walked back and...* 
Bey: Ahhhhhhh!!! Omgshhhhhh!!!
*She ran up and leaped into his arm, Jay held up by holding her thighs*
Jay: *laughs* Wassup baby! You missed daddy??
Bey:  yesssss!! *kisses him*  you almost gave me a heart attack.
*The officer walks out*
Jay: Thank you for you everything man!
Officer: No problem, just stay outta trouble.
Bey: Wait! So y'all planned this !
Jay: Yeaah! I had to surprise you.
Officer: He asked me to, So I had to help. I'm married so I know what's its like...
Bey: But we're not married..
Jay: *Puts Bey down, he kind of upset that she said that.*

Bey: *Looks up at like "That was rude"*
Officer: Alright well, I should get back to work..Have a good night..well morning*Chuckles*

Jay: Thanks again man. I really appreciate this.
Officer: No problem..


*Officer leaves*


Jay: Bey why'd you say that ?
Bey: Say what babe ?
Jay: That we " aren't married"?
Bey: Uhhh Jay in case you haven't noticed. There isn't a ring on my left hand !
Jay: I know, I just didn't like the way you said it..
Bey: Awww, I'm sorry pop pop*kisses him* Come on Jay let's go to bed and you tell me how you got out..


*They're laying the bed, Bey has her head on his chest and throws her leg across his, and he has his arm around her*


Bey: So Jay...?
Jay: Yes Bey..

Bey: How'd you get ?
Jay: That nigga didn't go through with presses charges when he found out who I "was"
Bey: Meaning what ?
Jay: Wow babe, you're SLOW!

Bey: What ? *Laughs* Who ar....OHHHHH! Duuuuh
Jay: *Shakes his head* Shame! You gotta stop smoking babe.
Bey: WELL if it wasn't for you and Solo, I would be drug FREE.
Jay: Uhht uhn. Don't blame you being a pot head on me
Bey: Ooo! I am NOT a pot..
Jay: Yeahh but for real Bey you be sounding SLOW AF in some of your interviews..(SHADE)
Bey: *hits his chest* JAY! That's RUDE*laughs*
Jay: Hell..It's true! You forget ya age sometimes..*laughs and shakes his head*
Bey: Well at least I don't stutter.*laughs*
Jay: *laughs* Bey! I don't be stuttering 
Bey: Boy! You know it's a sin to lie right ?
Jay: *laughs* I ain't lying, I don't stutter pot head

Bey: YES! You do..you be like "Uhh, umm, well.."
Jay: *Cracks up* you're baby girl...But serious note. Serious moment..
Bey: Okay, what's on ya mind love ?
Jay: Us, me and you...
Bey: What about us ?
Jay: Do you see a future..*interrupted*
Bey: Babe, its 2005. If I didn't us having a future, then I wouldn't be here laying next you. 
Jay: I guess you're right ?
Bey: You guess ?
Jay: Okay, I know you're right..


*They continue to talk until they fall asleep....Um I'm with this DC3 era. Their tour goes greeat and all that good junk... SO, Im skipping ahead...*


(July 2005)
*Bey and Jay house, Jay is sitting the bed and Bey is in the bathroom doing her make up)
Jay: Beyonce! Will you bring yo ASS on already!
Bey: Shut up and wait PATIENTLY like a good boyfriend is suppose to.
Jay: Bey, you've been getting ready for a whole 2 hours..
Bey: Hush Jay, I'm almost ready.
Jay: You said that 30 minutes ago..
Bey: I know but don't you want me to look nice..
Jay: Babe, you look better with no make up on, so I don't know why you waist ya time put that crap on.
Bey: Awwww baby, that was so sweet. But NO, Im wearing this make up..


*Bey comes out, she wearing a short black FREAKUM DRESS, and Jay has a black button up and and some black red bed bottoms, They're going to a small intimate dancing club*




Bey: You like ? *Spins around posses*
Jay: Hell yeahh, I like it. SHIT, stay home so I can BEAT IT UP.
Bey: Hell NO! You've been rushing me. Now let's go..


*They finally leave and now their at the club, jammin,dancing dranking ace of spades, and "Big Pimpin comes(Y'all know that's Bey shit), they're in the middle of the dance floor.*


Jay: Ayeeeeee*Hits his two step*
Bey:  *Tispy* Heeeyy
*she gets this goofy look on her face while she's hitting her two step*
Bey: You I know thug em fuck love em leave em cuz I dont fucking need em...
Jay: *Tispy, * ayeeee, rap my shit ma!


*The continue to dance with their drunk asses, Bey poppin her puss all over the damn place. Jay is trying fuck Bey on the dance floor..their dancing until..*


DJ: Wassup every body, ass yall know every Tuesday night we have an "upcoming artist" perfrom so with that being said...Here's RIHANNA everyone..


Rih: Hello everyone, I'm going to be singing "Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child..
*Wasn't even paying ANY attention until she heard the name*
Bey: o_0, did she just say what I think she said ?
*Looking at Rih, licking his lips like LL and shit* Yeaaaah
Jay: Yeaaaah, she did.
Bey: *hits him in his chest* You better stick your back in your damn head and put that tongue back in your damn month..
Jay: What ? Im just looking..
Bey: MMM. Anyway, this bitch is BUTCHERING my damn song..
Jay: Stop hating Bey, she's doing pretty good
Bey: Oop! Did you just shade Destiny's child ?
Jay: AKA Beyonce and Background singers
Bey: *Smacks in the back of his head* Uht uhnn, you aint gone shade Kelly
Jay: what about Michelle ?
Bey: Who ?
Jay: DAMN SHAME!


*Rihanna is done fucking up Cater 2 u, and walks off stage*


Jay: Bey, I gotta take a piss real quick.
Bey: Okay, hurry the hell up. Im ready to go..


*Jay go to takes to a piss, they leave, and go home...and Bey over here's...*


Jay: Alright, love call me tomorrow night so we can get things poppin..






TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED..Leave a comment PLEASE. Mention me on TWITTER BITCHES..





3 comments:

  1. NOT THE DC SHAAAAAAADE FROM BEY HERSELF!!!!!!! AHHHHH CTFUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you gave them the BEST personalities and it gives me LIFE!!

    "Jay: what about Michelle ?
    Bey: Who ?
    Jay: DAMN SHAME!" <<==== DEAD!!!!!

    PLEASE don't have Jay fuckin up!! PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smh and then you bring up Rihtard <<<<<<< other than that great post lol >>>>>>

    ReplyDelete