Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How Does It Feel

They begin making out passionately. She undress him and he undress her..her goes down to Bey kitty kat and starts eating..*

Jay: *moving his tongue up and down*
Bey: Yesssssss!!
Jay: *sucking her clit* 
Bey: ooooo! Baaabbbbyyy just like that *bits her lip*
Jay: *eating* 
Bey: Shiiiiiiiiiit! *moans*
Jay: *opens her lips and licks both sides*
Bey: Fuuuuuuuuck *grips the sheets*
Jay: *eating*
Bey: *whines her hips, moan* ahhhhh. Mmmmmmm!!!!

*Jay eat her 15 minutes until she cums..*

Bey: Im cuuuuuuminnggggg!!!! *moans, cums*
Jay: *swallows it* You ready babe ?
Bey: Mhmm.

*Jay reaches over in the night stand and pulls out condom, and puts it on*

Jay: I really am sorry for what I did and Im going to show that I really love you..
Bey: Stop talking and show it.
Jay: You got it baby *puts it in deep and thrust in and out at a regular pace*
Bey: *moan* 
Jay: *sucking on her*  
Bey: yessss Jay!! 
Jay: I love you ! *moans*
Bey: uhhhhhh! Love you too. 

*Jay spreads her legs as wide as they spread*

Jay: *thrust fast* ahhhh fuck. 
Bey: mmmmmmmmm!!!! Shit !!!
Jay: Say my name
Bey: Jaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! *moans*
Jay: *grunts* you missed Daddy !?
Bey: Yessssss!!!
Jay: Say it *grunts*
Bey: iiiiiii miiiiiiiiiissed daaaaaaaaaaady!!!!!
Jay: Mhnmmmm !!! *moans*
Bey: Deepeeeeeeer! *'moans*
Jay: *goes deeper* ohhhh FUCK! I love this pussy!
Bey: uhhhhh!  Faster daddy!
Jay: *grabs her waist and goes faster*
Bey: Ahhhh uhhhhh oooo!!!! 
Jay: shit girl *grunts*

*Bey starts meeting his thrust*

Jay: *stops thrusting* Yeah baby work that pussy!
Bey: Mhmmmm. You like this daddy?
Jay: *moans* ooooooh SHIIIIIIIIIT! I love this pussy baby! 
Bey: *rotating her hips* mmmmmm! *moans*
Jay: *massaging her clit* mmmmmm!!! Fuuuuck!!
Bey: *starts rotating faster* 
Jay: Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!! 
Bey: I'm cuuuming Jaaaaaaay!! *cums* ahhhhhhh

*Jay puts her leg over his shoulder* 

Bey: Ughhhhhh!! Yesssss baby!!!
Jay: You love daddy dick!?
Bey: mhmmmm!!!!!
Jay: Say it louder!
Bey: I love daddy dick! *whimpers*

*Beys phone rings*

Jay: FUCK! 
Bey: Wait Jay! Stop for a second.
Jay: *keeps thrusting* N0! It can wait!
Bey: JAY ?
Jay: fine, *hands her the phone but keeps thrusting* hurry up
Bey: Hello.
Kelly: You okay Beyonce ?
Bey: mhmmm. I'm fine. Hmmm what's up?
Kelly: Bey why the fuck are you talking like that ?
Bey: Shiiiiiiiit! No reason.
Kelly: Beyonce are y'all in there fuckin ?
Bey: Nooooooo! Kelly lemme call you back!
Kelly: Mhmmm! Bye you nasty hussy! 

*They hang up, back to the fuckin*

Jay: Now where were we ?*puts both of her legs over his shoulders and thrust fast*
Bey: shiiiiiiitttt!!! Jayyyy!!! 
Jay: Say it louder!!
Bey: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Jay: Whose is it ? *moans*
Bey: Its youuuuuursss! All yours!! 
Jay: Shit! You so fuckin tight!! 
Bey: ohhhh myyyy goooooooood!!! 

*They go for about 20 minutes...*

Bey: I'm cuuuuumingggg Jaaaaay!! 
Jay: Wait for daddy! 5 more minutes baby....ooooo shit! 
Bey: Noooo moooore Jayyy!
Jay: Shit! Im cumming baby. Wait for daddy.
Bey: yessssss!!! Ohh my gosh 



*Jay nuts, he flips Bey over and she put her face in the pillow and ass in the air, Jay strokes..


Jay: Fuuck ! Damn you feel you good.
Bey: *screaming through the pillow*
Jay: What I can't hear you *smack her ass*
Bey: *lifts her head* Daaaaaddyyyyy *moans*
Jay: *smack her ass* I love yo ass. 


*They both cum, and now Bey is riding him.*


Jay: *holding her ass* Yeaaah, Baby ride this dick.
Bey: mm mmm mhmmmm *moans*
Jay: *moans* work that fat pussy..shiiiiiiiit
Bey: Ooooooo Jay, you're so big..*moans* 
Jay: You can handle daddy though


*she rides him for 15 minutes...*
Jay: Here I come Bey. *grabs her waist and goes HAM*
Bey: ahh ahhhh ooooo ughhhhh *orgasm*
Jay: *cums* ahhhh shiiiiiiit


* They continue to have sex for another hour*


Jay: Damn ! That was just....shit. Im speechless.
Bey: *getting outta the bed* Yeaah I know
Jay: Where you going ?
Bey: To the bathroom.
Jay: Okay. Hurry up!


*Bey comes back fully dressed*


Jay: *confused* Beyonce ? What you doing ?
Bey: Nothing. 
Jay: Ohh well I'm glad that you forgave and that we're back together.
Bey: *laughs* Who said that we were back together ?
Jay: Very funny Bey. Now get naked and get in this bed.
Bey: You think I'm playing ? I'm serious.I just wanted a nut.
Jay: So you just played me ?
Bey: Hmm. How does it feel to be played Shawn ?
Jay: Damn Bey, that's fucked up. 
Bey: I'm sure it was. But I gotta go.*grabs her bags and walks out the room*
Jay: *hurries to get his boxers on and follows her* BEY ?
Bey: What ? I have somewhere to be.
Jay: You just gone fuck me and leave. Like nothing happen ?
Bey: Sound familiar ?
Jay: Come on that's no fair
Bey: *phone rings* Hmm Kellys downstairs, gotta go. Thanks for the sex fooh. *throws up the deuces as she walks out*
Jay: BEYONCE ?


*Kellys car*


Kelly: Beyonce what in the entire fuck just happen ?
Bey: Nothing. Let's go before Jay comes outside.
Kelly: *pulls off* Okay Bey, now what happen ?
Bey: We had sex..
Kelly: Don't tell y'all back together ? 
Bey: Chile please. Mama ain't raise no fool.
Kelly: So why did y'all have sex then ?
Bey: Because I wanted some dick *giggles*
Kelly: *cracks up* Beyonce ? You are a damn fool. 
Bey: He thought I was taking him back and I started cracking up. Before I walked out I said "thanks for the sex fooh" *laughs*
Kelly: *burst out laughing* Bey. That's some nigga shit! I taught you well.
Bey: That's what his ass gets too.
Kelly: Yesss!! That's right!


*They go back to Kelly's house, walking in the door*


Bey: Now tell me about you and Chris ?
Kelly: Huh ? What you talking about ?
Bey: Uht uhnn. Don't play innocent !
Kelly: *giggles* Okay! We had sex !
Bey: Kelly ?? *laughs*
Kelly: It was good too!
Bey: You are crazy.
Kelly: CH! That sex was crazy..but I gotta ask !
Bey: Ask what ?
Kelly: Who gives better head ? Jay or Usher?
Bey: *laughs* Im not answering that.

Kelly: That means Usher.
Bey: I never said that *giggles*
Kelly: But you never said Jay either..
Bey: Who's better Nelly or Chris ?
Kelly: Chr..No bitch, don't be tryna change the subject.*laughs*


*They continues to talk, laugh and crack jokes until someone knocked on the door* 


Kelly: I wonder who that could be.
Bey: I don't know this isn't my house.
Kelly: I don't know. But I have to pee. Get it for me
Bey: Okay. *walks to the door and opens it* Jay what the hell ?










To Be Continued...







2 comments:

  1. ahhhh! This post was epic! I loved it! Bey said "thanks fo the sex fooh!" IM DONNNEEEEEEE lmboooo <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang i loved how she play him.....bu is she ever gone tell him bout usher?

    ReplyDelete